Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Toni rolled over on to her knees and moved lower down Tanya's body, kissing her throat again, and lower still, to her breasts, hidden beneath my shirt. She kissed them and cupped them and stroked them and Tanya's nipples stood out hard under the material. Toni gently undid a button, caressed the top of one breast, then undid a second button and eased the shirt away. Tanya's breasts were finally free of the shirt and Toni gazed at them.

"They're beautiful!" she whispered, and proceeded to lick and suck and caress and tease them with her mouth and hands. I could see the tiny wet trails she left on Tanya as she moved around, enjoying the feel of Tanya's soft skin under her fingers and between her lips.

I was content to sit and watch.

The two girls were obviously enjoying every moment of their shared pleasure and my heart went out to my adorable little Tanya as I looked at her face. I thought again of how much I loved her, as I did about twenty times a day. And I looked at Toni, her lovely lithe body lying half across Tanya's as she licked and kissed and caressed and nuzzled at my girl. I gazed at her small elfin face and her short boy's hair, her slender fingers and the long expanse of her back and her lovely tanned breasts. I saw the pleasure in her own eyes as she relished Tanya's body, and I felt something in my heart for her too. A love, but different to the love Tanya and I shared. There was no way I could love Toni like that, and I knew it, and was happy that it was so, and Tanya knew it too, but nevertheless there was a feeling deep inside me that made me feel a great warmth towards Toni. I wanted to protect her, and see her eyes light up with pleasure again, like a child's, and most of all I wanted to thrust my hard cock into her and fuck her cunt until she screamed with ecstasy.

Tanya's eyes opened and she looked at me and smiled.

My lovable, adorable, sexy, wonderful girl knew exactly what was going through my mind.

Toni had undone the shirt completely now and it had fallen aside to show Tanya's chest and stomach. Toni's kisses and licks moved downwards, across the flatness of her stomach, paused at the waist of Tanya's pants, and then continued lower, following the contour of her love mound. Her arms slid down Tanya's sides, her fingers always caressing as she moved across one leg to lie between them and her mouth sucked and tasted the cum and lovejuices on Tanya's pants as she moved ever lower and downwards between Tanya's legs licking round her love mound until she was there, guzzling and sucking and licking and tasting at Tanya's cunt beneath her wet pants.

Tanya's breath was coming in small, short gasps. Again she opened her eyes to look at me watching them both. She motioned with one hand, signing in the air across her own body and I knew she wanted me to kneel across her so that she could suck my cock while Toni licked at her cunt.

I moved to comply and this time it was I who mouthed 'love you' at her as I positioned myself above her. She didn't say anything but her eyes replied for her. She grasped my cock and rubbed me once or twice and then pulled down the top of my own pants. She leaned her head forward, propped up as it was on the pillows and greedily took my cock into her mouth.

A warm light of love and contentment shone in her eyes before they closed and she sucked and slurped at me, making me astonishingly wet as my cock grew harder and harder inside the soft warmth of her lovely wet mouth.

And then she released me and used both hands to push me downwards, manipulating me so that my rampant cock now lay between her beautiful breasts. Briefly I felt the exquisite touch of Toni's tongue flicking at my crease and asshole as she paused to pleasure me, then she returned to Tanya's cunt and clit. Tanya held her breasts together, tightly enfolding my cock and waited as I began to fuck her breasts. My cock was so wet from the sucking I'd received in her mouth that it slid easily between her lovely mounds and I enjoyed the sensation as I fucked them, slowly at first and then faster, Tanya squeezing and kneading and pushing at her own breasts to ensure she received the maximum pleasure from my movements. I felt her body heaving a little beneath me, a signal that Toni's tongue was working magic on her and the heaves became more, and longer, and she began to breathe out loud and she gasped out words as her orgasm began to build deep within her and she said 'I love your cock in my breasts! I love you fucking them! Toni, fuck me with your tongue!... Yes! …..Lick my clit! Harder!..... Davey! Davey!.... Shoot your cum on me!..... Toni, drink me!' and then she gave a mighty heave beneath me and stayed arched as much as she could under me and she screamed out loud 'Yes! I'm cumming I'm cumming NOW!' and she groaned and gasped and her body shook beneath me and she let out a long guttural 'Yeeeeeessssssss!' in her throat and at that moment my own cum shot from my cock and spurted into her breasts and again and she squeezed them tighter against me and that made me cum again into them and it was wonderful and exquisite and wet and beautiful and she sank back onto the bed and I sank down a little onto her as I finished.

She let her breasts relax away from my cock and used the fingers of both hands to wipe and smear my cum all over her breasts and her stomach, covering her nipples and her chest and her stomach as much as she could, and then grasping my cock and wiping some back onto it and Toni was beside us now and Tanya offered her fingers to Toni and she sucked at them and wiped some cum from Tanya with her own fingers and offered it back to Tanya's mouth and the girls were sucking at each other's fingers covered with my cum and wiping it across their cheeks and then Toni pressed her wet sticky fingers against my lips and I opened them and sucked at those long slender digits as she gave me back my own cum.

I rolled away from Tanya to allow her to recover. Her body was still heaving slightly as she regained her breath. Toni looked at me as she sucked the last remaining cum from her fingers.

"You taste lovely!" she whispered. "Taste ME!" and she lay back on the bed beside Tanya who obligingly shifted to one side.

This was an invitation I was not going to miss (would you?) and I moved to lie half across her so that I could start by kissing and nuzzling those lovely breasts. I followed Toni's own earlier movements down Tanya's body as I kissed and sucked and licked and nuzzled and nibbled my way down the length of Toni's body, savouring the taste of her soft skin, the mingled tastes of her juices and Tanya's and my cum all together as I neared the waistband of her pants. I paused to suck the fabric, the mingled tastes stronger on her pants and the better for that. She opened her legs and I moved between them, running my tongue across the flat of her belly through her pants, then lower down the crease of her groin, first one side and then the other. She caressed my head and as I let my tongue flick across her cunt lips she tried to pull my head in there but I wasn't having that yet and I made her wait, licking her thighs, enjoying the thrill as my tongue touched the elastic of those black hold-ups and then back onto the heat of her thighs and I did it again because it's just so erotic and so naughty and it's like sex with a girl for the first time and it's heavenly and you want it to go on and on but Toni was pulling at my head and I moved up again to her groin and her belly and then I let my tongue nuzzle briefly into her cunt lips and she gasped and jerked and pushed against me and now I eased away the leg of her pants from her skin and my tongue went inside them and now I could taste her hot flesh and suck those beautiful cunt lips for real and I paused in shock because they were so beautifully smooth and to my utter delight Toni was completely shaved.

I sensed that Tanya had been kissing Toni's stomach above my head at some point and I sensed her moving round the bed too as she watched me sucking Toni out.

But Toni was pulling insistently at me and I continued licking her cunt lips and between them.

She was incredibly wet and she tasted of sweetness and of cum and a little of pee and her juices were hot and they flowed from her and onto my tongue as I eased it between her lips and into her cunt and it was so hot and wet and then my tongue found her clit and I began to lick it very, very hard and because it was quite large it was easy to trace my tongue round it and over it and across it and I licked and flicked at it even harder and she gasped again and jerked and thrust herself against me so hard my lips ached and there was so much juice coming from her and I drank the nectar with delight and relish and licked and licked and used one finger to explore inside her pants at her ass and in the crease and I found her rosebud and gently inserted my finger there and she opened to receive it and began those arching movements and I felt contentment that I was giving her pleasure and she began to gasp out loud 'oh! oh! oh! Dave! Dave! What're you doing to me?' and the words died away to a groaning and moaning in her throat and I let my finger go right inside her rosebud and then she was there as I licked so very hard at her clit and she arched up and let out her breath in a long 'aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!' as she came and I felt the spurts of her own cum soaking my already wet mouth and face and it was delightful and gorgeous and she sank back as I removed my finger. But I followed her body with my tongue and licked at her delightful clit and cunt, soaking wet, as she relaxed. Her hands gently grasped my head and she held me away from her, gasping 'Can't! Can't!' and I reluctantly stopped and allowed the edge of her pants to fall back into place.

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her tenderly as she recovered. I really did like her very much. Tanya was standing on the other side of the bed and she gave me a huge grin. All angles.

She moved to the foot of the bed and bent over Toni, opening her legs. Toni looked at her in surprise. Tanya quickly went down on her and started to lick and suck at her cunt through her pants. Toni tried to wriggle up the bed away from her saying 'No! Please! I can't now. Wait a bit!'

I knew Tanya wanted to taste her cum and her juice as much as I did and she continued to lick at Toni's wet pants as she wriggled away from her making pushing motions at her head until there was no more bed left and she had to stop.

Toni made little whimpering noises. "Please! Stop! "

But Tanya's tongue works wonders (I should know) and as Toni tried to push Tanya away she let out small, child-like cries.

"I can't! I really can't!..... No, please! No! Oh! Oh! I'm cumming again!" and she went rigid for a moment as she had another small climax from Tanya's tongue.

Tanya came to sit beside me on the bed. Toni was lying back with her eyes closed, her whole body trembling. Tanya smiled at me and kissed me, our tongues meeting as we exchanged the flavour and taste of Toni's cum. And then we both sat and watched her, our hands joining and our fingers intertwining like young lovers on their first date. But then, that's how it is with us, all the time.

Toni continued to tremble, her eyes screwed tightly shut. And then to my dismay and horror I saw a tear escape from one eye, then another, and then her body shook and she sobbed.

I looked at Tanya and for a brief millisecond all sorts of thoughts ran through my head. Had she overdone it? Was Toni frightened we were monsters who were going to abuse her body all weekend? Had Tanya hurt her because she was so sensitive after her orgasm with my tongue? I was really concerned and when I looked at Tanya I saw the same concern mirrored in her eyes.

"Toni!" Tanya's voice bore the same worry. "Whatever is it, my sweet? Have we hurt you? What's wrong?"

But Toni just shook her head and kept her eyes closed. She reached out both hands and we each took one, not sure what to do or say. Toni lay and sobbed, tears running from her eyes and she made no attempt to wipe them away or look at us. Something was obviously terribly wrong and Tanya and I looked at each other hopelessly.

"Toni!" she said again, her voice as soft and tender as I've ever heard it. "Tell us. What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Toni shook her head again and pressed her lips together. "You-" was all she managed to blurt out. And then again, "You –"

And then her eyes opened and she stared straight up at the ceiling and the tears ran down her face and she almost shouted as us as she struggled between her sobs and she began to roll her head from side to side but didn't look at us and gripped our hands very, very tightly and she cried,

"It's you! Both of you! You make me feel….you're so nice! You're so warm! To each other and to me…you make me feel wanted….you make me feel loved and it's such a nice feeling….and I've never felt that way so much before…and you give me so much pleasure…..and why couldn't I have met you before…..and where have you both been all my life!"

And she finished with a huge sob as she finally turned her head to look straight at us as she gripped our hands and her eyes were imploring us for an answer as they poured out her tears and she looked from Tanya to me and that imploring look was still there and she was waiting for us to answer her heartfelt cries.

"Oh, Toni!"

My adorable girl melted at Toni's look and she went to lie beside her, nuzzling her and stroking her and soothing her as if she were a small child, and really that's how she looked, lying on the bed, small, innocent and child-like, waiting for someone to make her pain better. And I saw with a sudden surge of love that Tanya had tears in her eyes too as she comforted Toni and made soothing noises and cooed at her and caressed her tenderly but with no sexual undertones and I relaxed a bit myself because that had all been a bit of a shock.

Tanya used her shirt to gently wipe Toni's face and eyes, watching her with great tenderness. Toni's sobs quietened apart from an occasional sniff and she looked at us and gave us a sad little smile.

"I'm so sorry," she said. "I'm sorry I cried. I hope I haven't spoilt things and I'm very sorry for what I just said. I had no right to say those things to you, but you both make me feel so warm and nice inside and I just couldn't keep it in. I really am sorry."

We both said "Don't be silly!" at the same time.

"You certainly haven't spoilt things," I told her, "and you can say whatever you like to us while you're here. Whatever you like," I repeated, thinking that it would be nice to hear her say to me 'Fuck me!'

"And there's nothing to be sorry about," Tanya cooed at her. "We were just worried we'd hurt you or frightened you."

Toni shook her head again. "No, no," she said quietly. "Far from it. Somehow you manage to give me such huge orgasms, both of you, bigger than I've had before. And I've lost count how many. Oh no, you haven't hurt me at all. Don't think that, please. You've made me –you're making me, very happy."

And we all paused and looked at one another and knew that each of us was happy and contented and I believe each of us thought ahead to what still was to come, and we smiled and grinned at each other and I knew I was right.

"I think," Tanya said, rising from the bed and shucking off the shirt, "that we could have a little break. I'll make us some snacks and some more drinks."

She looked at Toni and smiled, bent down and picked up Toni's bra which had come off during our exploits and dropped it on the floor with the shirt.

"It will give you two a chance to get to know each other better." She grinned at us both, and gave me a wink as she passed by me and out of the room.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I lay on one side, facing Toni, gazing into her face and gently stroking her cheek or her ear, or her lovely short hair.

"You're a very lovely girl, Toni. Beautiful. Small, sweet, a little elfin. I like you very much."

She reached and touched my cheek and her eyes searched my face.

"And I like you too, Dave. Very much. And Tanya, of course. But I do like you. I wish I could feel you in ----" she stopped and her eyes continued to rove across my face. "Do you and Tanya often talk dirty to each other?" she asked me softly.

"Oh, always," I assured her. "All the time."

She nodded thoughtfully. "I never have."

I raised an eyebrow. "Never?"

"The only time my ex used the word fuck was if he said, 'I want to fuck you now.' He might just as well have said 'I want coffee, or I want food.' It meant about the same to him, I think. He never tried to turn me on by using dirty talk and never asked me to use it on him either."

"Oh," I said. "Well, for us, dirty talk heightens our pleasure. A lot. There are no holds barred and we say to each other whatever we feel or want. I can't say if it works that way for other people, but it definitely does for us."

"Oh it works for me too," Toni smiled. "Now that I've heard it. Hearing Tanya urging you and me just now and telling us what she wanted made me very wet."

She stroked my cheek.

"I wish you could fuck me, Dave. I wish I could feel you in my cunt. My wet cunt."

Her words, and the way she spoke them, trying them as if savouring a new taste on her tongue for the first time, made me start to get hard again.

Toni closed her eyes. "I wish I could feel your prick sliding into me, sliding into my pussy and rubbing against my clit and making me wet and filling me ---" Her eyes opened and a cloud passed behind them.

"But we both promised, didn't we?"

"Yes we did," I agreed with a trace of firmness in my voice. "And I won't break a promise, especially to Tanya. Your cunt, delightful and wet and hot as it is, is strictly out of bounds to my cock, and my cock is equally off-limits to your wet pussy. It's a shame, I agree. But there it is."

Toni nodded again. "There's no way I would want you to break that promise," she said, "but, God, my cunt is aching for your prick."

We looked at each other, both wishing for the unattainable.

"Can I ask you something?" I said, wanting to divert my thoughts away from temptation.

"Anything." She kissed me gently. "Anything. No holds barred."

"You seem a little, er—tender, well, er--- young, to have such sexual experience as you have. I'm surprised that you're quite so -- um-- adept as you are, if your ex was as selfish as you say."

"Oh, I've never done anything like this before," Toni answered cheerfully. "Of course I gave him blowjobs and handjobs if he wanted, but I've never been licked or sucked out before. Maybe that's why I had such huge climaxes when Tanya and you licked me out," she added thoughtfully.

My eyebrows were rising more and more as she told me this.

"I've never had my um- ass licked or licked one myself, and I've never, ever been with another girl or a couple before."

Now I was up, leaning one elbow as I stared at her incredulously.

"You've never done any of that?"

She shook her head, then giggled.

"I'm sort of making it up as I go along, and it's lovely!" And she hugged me and kissed me again.

I was absolutely dumbfounded.

In the first place I would never have guessed from her touches and her confidence that she had no experience of some of the things we'd done. Secondly, I was amazed that she accepted all these new experiences, took these new ideas into her stride and immediately used them to give pleasure to Tanya and I without batting an eyelid. And of course I was dumbstruck at the thought that Tanya had managed to find a sweet girl like this.

"But, I don't understand," I floundered. "If that's the case, how did you meet up with Tanya? Why did the idea of coming here appeal to you at all? Tanya must have explained about our own tastes and sexual fun, and what we do. If this was all unknown and new to you, how is it that you're so ready and willing to be with us?"

1...34567...14