Tanya's Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, for the first time, he was doing something that pleased her, made her happy, made her think of him as something more than a pain in the ass. "I'm glad, sis. I'm so glad I could do something that made you feel good. Let me do it again, please Ginger."

Ginger smiled at him and then raised a leg, rubbing it along a cheek. He's telling the truth, she thought, as she looked at him. He really wants to please me. He wants his tongue in my pussy.

She had never thought of Harold as anything more than a nuisance: something she had to take care of when he was a baby, someone who had to be allowed to tag along when she went to play with her friends. For the first time she saw him for what he was, a young man who loved her and wanted to please her.

Her smile became warmer, her hand stroking his head more gentle as she felt his love for her. Gently she pulled his mouth to her pussy. "Harold, when you jack off you shoot something from your dick. I do the same thing. Kiss my pussy and lick it and you will feel what I shoot off."

She held her breath as Harold did as she asked. Will he reject the feel of her cum? Would he taste it? It excited her more than she thought it would to have Harold taste her cum. Her pussy pulsed as she waited for Harold to act.

Her vagina spasmed when she felt Harold's warm mouth pressed to her pussy lips once again. His tongue, licking cautiously up and down her slit sent shivers over her body. She closed her eyes in the sheer joy of his tongue when he slipped it between her lips and began to lick up her cum. She stroked his head gently as she told him, "That's nice, Harold. I like that. It feels so good to have you lick up my cum."

Harold's response was to begin to tongue fuck her pussy once again. He loved the feel and taste of her cum, loved the way her body acted when she got off, and he wanted to feel and taste it all over again.

"Harold. Are you trying to make me cum again?"

Harold looked up at her, admiring again the sight of her youthful body, loving the sight of her. He grinned at her, "Yeah. I am."

And he did and she did.

"Harold," Ginger asked him after this second cum. "Would you like to lick where I was rubbing just now?

"I would sis. That seems to really send you over the edge."

"Its my clitoris, Harold. My clit, and it is the most sensitive part of my body. It's like your dick. When I rub my clit I can cum. You tongue inside my pussy is great and I could cum just from that but I cum faster when I rub my clit."

Harold nodded. He was learning for the first time about a woman's clit and he liked what he was learning. "OK. What do I do?"

"Lick up between my pussy lips until you find a little knob sticking up."

Harold did as he was told and the feel of her clit under his tongue sent another wave of lust over his body.

"Lick it, Harold, and when you feel like it, put your lips around it and suck it in and out of your mouth."

Harold felt very grown up when he began to lick at Ginger's clit, more than grown up. He felt as if he were now someone Ginger could appreciate. While he wanted to please her, he found that he was getting pleasure from tongue-fucking her pussy and licking her clit.

He closed his eyes to better to concentrate on the feel of this little prick, as he thought of her clit, under his tongue. It was stiff and yet soft. He experimented with his tongue, running it up and down her clit and then round and round it.

Once he looked up at Ginger to see her reaction. His heart almost burst with pleasure and excitement when he saw her licking her lips, her head moving from side to side. She really digs this. Uncertainly he put his mouth around her clit and sucked it inside, then pushed it out.

The light went off in his head as he recognized he was French kissing her clit. He flushed, remembering how often he had kissed a girl this same way. Did the girls he kissed know the real meaning of French kissing? He would have to find out.

"Yeah, Harold. That's...that's really good."

It excited Harold to hear Ginger begin to pant, her breathing becoming more and more shallow and short. Experimentally, he licked gently at her clit when he sucked it in and out of his mouth.

Ginger's body jerked and she put her hands gently to Harold's head. "Oh God Damn, Harold. That is out of sight. I'm going to cum soon."

Harold recognized the signs from Ginger's first orgasm; the short fast breathing, the twitching of her body, the way her hands gently at first, then more strongly held his mouth to her sex; first her pussy, now her clit.

Her cum this time was wilder, more exciting. I did it, he thought. I did this. He was so happy he could burst.

"Harold," Ginger panted, "slowly, gently, make it last. Yes. Like that."

If anything, Harold was more excited knowing that he could keep Ginger cumming. It was great to get her to cum but even more thrilling to be able to use his tongue and mouth to keep her orgasm alive.

When the last wave of sexual delight had passed Ginger caressed Harold's head and cheeks. "That was out of sight, Harold. Awesome. Now. Let my clit rest. It is very sensitive after I cum."

Harold moved his mouth down to her pussy lips, sucked on them, cleaned them. Then he slid his tongue between them, licking at her cum, loving he way her vagina played with his tongue, the feel of her smooth vaginal walls around his tongue, warm, moist, filled with her cream.

Having cleaned her pussy Harold moved his tongue up to her clit and began to lick it again.

Ginger closed her eyes; letting the good feelings wash over her body. God. He wants me to cum again. Her mind raced at the thought of having Harold between her thighs, licking at her clit. But it was getting late and denying him might make him more eager.

Making up her mind, Ginger put her hands on his shoulders and tugged at him, "Time for that fuck, my darling pussy eater. If you want to suck my clit another time we can work it out, but now you deserve the fuck I promised you."

Harold was reluctant to leave her clit, but also wanted to have his dick where his tongue had been. He felt so manly when, having moved upward on Ginger's body, he felt her hand grasp his stiff rod. Rubbing it softly along her slit she moistened the head.

Then, her hands on his ass guiding him, she helped Harold get his cock inside her. "Easy Harold. You have a grown up tool there."

Harold almost came just from having his cock inside Ginger's pussy. And when he felt her vagina doing to his cock what it had done to his tongue he lost it and started to cum. Ginger raised and lowered her ass, pulling on his jerking cock, milking the last drop of cum from him.

Harold's body sagged against hers. He buried his face in her shoulder, his cock continuing to jerk in her pussy. "God. That was great."

Ginger let her vagina play with his cock, bringing it back to attention. God. It is wonderful to have an eighteen-year-old cock, she thought. I wonder how many times he can make it?

"Harold. Can you cum a second time?"

Harold pulled his face from her neck and grinned at her. "At least twice. Once I jacked of until my blood came from the end of my dick. I think I made if five times that day."

Ginger kissed him lightly on the lips. "I don't want to draw blood from you, but if you want to you can fuck me again. This time I'll use my finger on my clit and I'll cum with you."

Harold was more relaxed as he joined Ginger in fucking. The first cum, he had just lay on top of her and let her vagina do all the work. This time he raised and lowered his hips, keeping time with the way Ginger did the same. It felt so good to feel her pull on his cock, her vagina sucking and squeezing his dick.

Ginger masturbated herself and when she judged Harold was ready to cum, increased the pace. His jerking cock spewing his cum into her hot vagina created a second wave of sexual joy for her. "Wow, Harold. You are a quick learned. That was great."

Harold beamed as he listened to Ginger. "You are something else yourself, Ginger. And it is exciting to feel your hand between us. I get a real charge knowing we are working together to get each other off."

Harold's young dick worked its magic once more. When he had stopped spewing his cum inside her and his dick had stopped jerking, Ginger slid out from under him and sat on the bed. She kissed him lightly on the mouth. "That was great little brother. When you are up to it, let me know and we'll do it again."

He was up to it the next night, and every night Ginger worked. They were lovers until she married. Harold cried at the wedding, partly because he was happy she was marrying a man she loved and also because he was being deprived of a sex partner who loved having her pussy eaten and fucked as much as he did.

The light knock on his office door brought Harold out of his reverie, out of the dream he had created; his head between Ginger's thighs, his tongue on her clit.

"Come in. Take a seat," he called out to the unknown voice on the other side of his office door.

His heart sank when he saw Tanya Henderson sit in the chair next to him. Tanya was the only student he would fail this semester and it irritated him. He was angry because he felt that Tanya could pass his course easily if she would only pay attention and work on it. Also angry because he felt he had failed as a teacher.

She's a pretty girl, he thought as he looked at her. His eyes were drawn to her chest and his cock came unfolded as he saw that she was not wearing a bra. Her erect nipples were pressed against the cloth of her sweater.

His eyes moved down and he saw what had to be the shortest mini skirt ever made. She sat with her thighs opened just a bit and he could see her panties easily.

Guiltily, he jerked his head up and put a smile on his face.

"And what can I do for you Tanya?"

Tanya smiled her most seductive smile. "I know I'm failing your course, Professor. I hope it is not too late to turn things around. Tell me what I can do to pass."

Harold heard the sexual innuendo behind the words and for a moment was tempted but he looked at the open door. Right across the hall from his office was Professor Eloise Fraser a dedicated feminist who abhorred any hanky panky between student and faculty. She had snitched on a friend of Harold's who was having an affair with a student and it had cost the man his job.

Patiently he went over techniques of study for Tanya.

"I've done that professor. I don't seem to get the material."

Harold dragged out more study skills from his repertoire and Tanya once again told him she had tried these methods and failed.

She scooted forward in her chair and opened her thighs wider; making sure Harold had a good view of the crotch of her tiny bikini panties.

Harold drew in a breath as he looked longingly at the girl's pussy, clearly outlined behind the gossamer cloth of what had to be the sheerest panties ever made.

He lifted his eyes to her face. "I don't know what else to suggest Tanya. You just have to apply yourself."

Tanya, her face earnest, put a hand on Harold's thigh as she told him, "I'll do whatever you want for a passing grade Professor. Anything." She held his eyes with hers, eyes full of promise.

Harold licked his lips; letting his eyes roam over her youthful body. God. How sexy this twenty-year old girl is. All the pent up yearning for a fulfilling sexual experience flooded his mind. He took a pencil and wrote on a notepad on his desk.

"Anything? If that is a yes, meet me here at five. Professor Fraser is listening to every word we say."

Tanya looked at the notepad and smiled at him. She stood up and leaned over, letting her lips touch his lightly as she took his hand and held it to her crotch, letting him feel her heat. She leaned over and put her mouth close to his ear and whispered, her breath warm, her voice full of sexual promise. "Yes. Anything."

No sooner had Tanya left his office it opened again; this time to a young, attractive redhead: Professor Fraser.

Surprised at her you when she was hired he discovered that she was a leading expert in her field, microbiology, and had more publications than anyone in her field. Her thesis and dissertation had been published and were both among the most cited publications in her field.

She became a good friend, though her zealousness regarding feminism got a bit wearing. Harold thought of himself as being a very liberal man but her obsession over student/faculty relations had become tiresome.

"I'm very proud of you, Harold."

Harold was startled by the abrupt way Eloise entered his office. He was not surprised that she had been listening to his conversation with Tanya but startled by her outburst.

"Ah. Well. Thank you Eloise. We can't condone the sort of thing she implied when she talked with me about her grade.

Eloise Fraser snorted. "Implied? She all but took off her clothes and raped you in your chair. You were very firm and ignored her invitation. Good for you. I wish more of our colleagues could keep their zipper closed."

"Thank you Eloise. I just did what needed to be done."

After Fraser left Harold went to a rental car company and picked up a sub compact, the cheapest car he could find, paying cash. His next stop was a motel on the outskirts of town where he rented a room for the night, using an assumed name and paying cash again.

When Tanya showed up, five o'clock on the dot, he escorted her to the car and drove them toward the motel. "We need somewhere private, Tanya, to get your grade up."

Tanya was surprised. In her mind she was going to sit on his lap and fuck him or lie on his desk and let him fuck her. What did he have in mind, she wondered. I hope he is not some kind of pervert who would hurt her.

When they were inside the room Harold had rented Tanya started to unbutton her blouse. She was ready to get this over with, expecting Harold to be getting undressed also.

Harold shook his head and took her by the hand, leading her to a chair. He sat down and put her on his lap.

"Are you in a hurry?"

Tanya looked at him quizzically, surprised by his approach. "Well. No. I just thought..."

Harold shushed her, not letting her finish her sentence. "Let's enjoy our time together, not rush things."

One arm around her shoulders, the other around her waist, he pulled her to him and kissed her.

Tanya was again surprised and rethought her expectations. OK, she thought. If he wants some romance, I'll give it to him. Anything, I told him and anything and everything he'll get. Opening her mouth, she sucked on his tongue, which had been sliding sexily along her lips.

Harold was thrilled to feel Tanya respond as she did. Slowly he tongue fucked her mouth at the same time letting his hands cares her; one hand moving lightly over her breasts, tummy, and thighs the other moving just as softly, lovingly over her back and ass.

His tongue in her mouth and hands on her body began to turn Tanya on. She had not expected this; had prepared for a quick fuck, maybe a blowjob.

She let her mouth and lips do her talking; let herself enjoy this horny man. And he was horny. She could feel his cock pressed into her ass and it felt like a very nice tool.

Harold was horny, but had no intention of letting this opportunity to have a sexual experience that satisfied his craving turn into a quickie.

He unbuttoned her blouse with one hand and opened it. Breaking the kiss he put his face to the valley between her pert 34C breasts. He kissed and licked her there while his hand was caressing her breasts through her bra.

He lifted his face from her youthful mounds. "You smell good."

Removing her blouse, he put it on a nearby chair. His hands had her bra on the chair in a moment. He dropped his head and suckled one nipple, his hand rubbing the other breast, bringing her nipple to a pointed firmness.

Tanya was now into it. She put her hands to his head, cradling his head as he sucked and licked at her nipples and breasts. Her pussy began to juice. God, she thought, he is famished. It feels as if he is going to have my whole breast in his mouth.

Harold would have if he could. Tanya's tits tasted so good; so firm, so pliant, so full of youthful sexuality. He sucked and licked her and let a hand wander down her tummy toward the hem of her skirt.

Tanya squirmed on his lap and opened her legs as his hand moved downward. Yes. Damn. Yes. Finger me, she almost screamed. She was ready to explode.

Harold pressed his hand to the crotch of her panties, reveling in the soft wetness of the cloth. He licked his lips as his hand rubbed her pussy through her panties.

Tanya's breathing was now becoming labored as her sexual temperature rose. If he keeps this up I'm going to cum.

As if reading her mind, Harold lifted her off his lap and removed her skirt. When Tanya stepped out of her shoes he pulled her panties down and off of her body. His eyes devoured her, sending little tingling thrills over her body.

He looks positively hungry, she thought. And at this thought her body was covered with goose bumps. Not many of her sex partners ever ate her pussy and those who did were pretty inept. Perhaps the professor was an exception. There is one way to find out.

Harold was kneeling on the floor as he finished removing her panties. Tanya, her pussy on fire, pulled his face to her crotch. Her knees buckled when he kissed and licked at her pussy. Tanya spread her legs and put her hands to his head, bracing herself as Harold buried his tongue inside her.

"Oh God, professor. That feels so good."

Harold looked up and grinned at her then stood up and picked her up in his arms. He had, when he rented the room, pulled the bedding back and placed a pillow midway down the bed.

He placed Tanya on the bed, her ass on the pillow, took off his clothes, and crawled between her thighs.

"Are we working on a D now, professor," Tanya asked saucily as she spread her thighs.

"Perhaps a D minus, Tanya."

Harold let his eyes take in the sight of this youthful pussy, pussy lips that were red, full of her overheated blood, little drops of her precum covering them, making them shine in the overhead light. He kissed and licked her inner thighs, almost touching her lips.

Closing his eyes, he let his mouth and tongue guide him. Slowly he licked and kissed her sensitive thighs and then put his mouth to her pussy lips.

Tanya's body quivered from his loving mouth and tongue. No boy she had fucked had ever treated her pussy as anything more than an opening for a cock. This was special. She licked her lips in anticipation and lifted her knees as she spread her legs, giving Harold greater access to her.

Harold ran his hands up and down her thighs as he moved his mouth to her pussy. He opened his mouth wide and placed his lips around hers. His body shuddered as he felt for the first time in years a woman's pussy in his mouth.

He sucked on her lips and then ran his tongue up and down them, licking one and then the other.

Tanya's body was on fire. A low moan of sexual pleasure escaped her mouth. She put her hands to his head, letting her fingers massage his scalp gently. Her voice full of the passion she felt, she told Harold. "That feels so good, so damn good."

Her hands on his head sent shivers over Harold's body. He had missed the intimate way Ginger had used her voice and hands to let him know how much she liked what he was doing between her thighs.

It felt so good to feel Tanya's hands on his head. He put his hands to her thighs and held them tightly against his cheeks, loving the feel of being trapped within their embrace, being almost a part of her.

Tanya sighed, letting her fingers and thighs tell him what he wanted to know. He is something else. Her head moved from side to side excitedly as he continued to suck and lick at her pussy lips.