Tanya's Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his tongue was between her outer lips she lifted her hips, shoving her pussy at his face. She wanted to feel his tongue inside her.

Harold responded as she hoped he would, sliding his tongue between her guardian lips and into her sucking vagina. Tanya was almost panting when she felt his tongue slide in and out of her hot pussy.

Her vaginal walls, so soft, so warm, moist and so full of her tender sexuality grasping at his tongue sent his sexual temperature soaring and almost caused him to cum. He removed his hands from her thighs and cupped them under her ass, holding her pussy to his face.

Tanya was also on the verge of an orgasm. Harold's nose was brushing against her clit as he thrust his tongue in and out of her vagina; sending little precum shivers over her body. She grasped his head more firmly in her hands, holding his mouth to her pussy, pulling at it so that his nose would rub her clit more forcefully.

Harold was overjoyed at the way Tanya was responding to his tongue fucking of her pussy. Her silky pubic hair surrounding her inner lips was tickling his nose. He had wondered if he would ever feel that sensation again.

He was so pleased that Tanya was doing more than just lie there and let him get her off. Her hands on his head, moving it, directing his mouth and nose were more than he had hoped for when he planned this liaison.

"I'm going to make it," Tanya cried out, her hands on his head used him as if he were a dildo. She could not believe what was happening, that she was getting herself off with a man's nose while his tongue was buried in her pussy.

She was panting now and her body shook and then became rigid as her orgasm swelled from her loins. "Yessss. Fuck my pussy with your tongue. I love the feel of your nose on my clit. This is too much. Ahhhh. Damn this is good."

Harold's almost shot off himself. The feel of Tanya's childlike body responding so fully was a high he had missed for all too long.

Tanya, her orgasm fading, held Harold's face to her crotch, loving the feel of his mouth and tongue kissing and lapping at her sex. Her fingers caressed his head and cheeks as she murmured to him, "Oh. That was awesome. Out of sight. I don't know what grade I am getting but you are an A+."

She lifted his head from her crotch and smiled at him, her fingers tracing a soft outline around his mouth. Her pussy juiced anew when he kissed and licked at her fingers. God. He is wonderful. "Thank you, professor, for a lesson I will near forget."

Harold grinned at her as he kissed and licked at her fingers, his hands caressing her body wherever they could reach. He kissed and licked at her mound, loving the feel of her silky pubic hair under his lips. He felt so at home.

Silently he dropped his mouth to her engorged lips. His tongue drove once again into her pussy as he licked at her tasty cum. His mouth around her lips, he sucked at her, pulling her cum from her vagina, savoring the taste and feel of it entering his mouth and sliding down his throat.

Tanya's pussy spasmed from the attention of his loving mouth. Oh. I hope there is more of this before we fuck.

And there was more. Harold moved his mouth from her lips to her clit and licked and sucked it gently until Tanya once more was writing on the bed as an orgasm wracked her body.

Harold, having found himself in sexual heaven, stayed between Tanya's soft thighs, bringing her off over and over again. Finally, his mouth and tongue tired, though he wanted to feel her cum from what his mouth and tongue could do, he moved his body upward, positioning himself so his cock was over her sopping pussy.

Tanya grasped his rigid pole with one hand, rubbing the bulbous head up and down her slip, lubricating it with her cum. "Slowly, professor, please. I'm no virgin, but I've not been with a man with as much as you have."

Slowly it was until Harold's nine inches of fat, hard cock were buried in Tanya's willing pussy. He had to control himself to keep from cumming as Tanya used her sexual experience to play with his hard cock with her talented vaginal muscles.

"Let me," she told him as he began to raise his hips. "You have treated me. Let me treat you." And she did, raising and lowering her hips, fucking him until he orgasmed.

His hot cum sent a thrill of excitement over her body as it shot into her. The heat of his cum and the force of it sent her over the edge and she also orgasmed.

Harold's cock began to wilt but Tanya would have none of it. Her vagina squeezed his cock, massaging it back to attention and this time they fucked in synch until they made it once more.

Harold rolled off of Tanya and lay on his back next to her. Tanya cuddled against him, loving the feel of his muscular body next to hers. She was worn out from sex. Nothing she had ever experienced equaled this.

Just then her cell phone rang. Harold's body jerked as if he had been shot. What the hell? Who knew Tanya was here? Am I being set up? Is this some sort of blackmail scheme? All these thoughts flashed across his brain. He felt panicky and frightened.

Tanya saw the fear in his eyes and told him, "It's OK. It's my roomie. I told her I was going to see a movie with a friend. I have to talk to her."

Tanya got her phone from her purse. "Hi Jan. Yes. Everything is OK. No. We did not go to a movie. I'm at his place. No. Don't save anything for me. We'll get something to eat. Thanks for calling. I'm not sure when I'll be home. Don't wait up for me. Bye now."

She put the phone away and turned to Harold, who still looked fearful. "My roomie and I have an understanding. When we go out with someone we have not dated before we give each other three hours and then call. If the person on the date does not answer we wait fifteen minutes and call again. If there is no answer we call the police."

Harold sighed, his face expressing the relief he felt. He nodded. "That's a good idea. You are smart women. I didn't know what to think when the phone rang."

Tanya hugged him. "I understand. Now. You know what. I am hungry."

Harold nodded. "Me too but I need a shower. Should we eat and then shower or shower and then eat."

Tanya saw his eyes move to her pussy. She slapped him playfully. "You nasty dirty old man. I see what is on your mind. You want to shower and eat and then eat."

Harold's face flushed and then he put his head back and laughed, a hearty, happy laugh that filled the room. "OK, Tanya. Let's call for takeout and then shower. We will be finished by the time the food arrives."

Tanya kissed him on the cheek. "I saw a Chinese place down the street when you drove here. You game for Chinese?"

Harold nodded and found the Chinese restaurant menu in a list the motel provided of nearby restaurants. They conferred over the menu and Harold called in the order.

They soaped and washed each other, enjoying the touch, the feel, and the joy of each other's body.

After their meal they dressed and Tanya once again sat on his lap. Her eyes twinkling mischievously, Tanya said "Harold. I can call you Harold now, can't I."

A smile spread across Harold's face. "I think that is appropriate since we have been, ah, what's the right word. Ah, intimate with each other?"

Tanya chuckled. "Yes. I'd say that is the right word. Anyway. You have made me the happiest woman in the world. No man has treated me as you have."

Harold looked at her, a serious expression on his face. "Tanya. I have a proposition for you."

"Oh? There's a hitch? I have not made the grade?

Harold shook his head. "No. No. Good grief. You have an A for performance and an A for effort. He nuzzled her neck, kissing her softly. No, Tanya. It's...It's. Look. You are not some dumb floozy. I looked up your record."

Tanya's eyes widened. "You looked up my record? Whatever for?"

"I wanted to know something more about you than that you were failing my class and were willing to trade sex for a grade."

Tanya flushed. "God. I feel so ashamed I did that. I've never done that before."

Harold kissed her lightly. "It's OK. Forget that. You were an honor student in high school and for some reason maybe you don't even know, you decided to blow off college.

Tanya flushed as she nodded, thinking back as to her freshman year when she decided she was now a grown up woman and could do what she wanted. And she was tired of being a geek. "I did blow it off and I regret that now."

"It's not too late. Here is what I am offering. I have an apartment two blocks from the university. I rented it to get away so I could work in peace."

Tanya pinched his cheek. An impish look on her face, Tanya told him, "Yeah. I bet. How did you spell piece? And why aren't we there now instead of this motel?"

Harold, his face reddening went on. "Do you want to turn things around so you can have a future after you graduate? What do you want to do after graduation?"

Tanya was thoughtful. "Yes. I would love to have a decent record when I graduate. I want to do something for people who can't fight the system. I'd like to work as a community social worker but I would need a MSW and I'll never get in grad school with my record."

"I can get you in, if you ace this semester. And I think you can. You have the smarts and if you are willing to work I will work with you. I have former students who are department heads of MSW programs. They owe me and I can get you in."

Tanya looked at him in surprise. "You would do that for me? What's the proposition?"

Harold, a shit-eating grin on his face, went on. "We meet at my apartment at noon each school day. We both have morning schedules and nothing in the afternoon we can't get around, I'm sure. We make love for an hour, shower, and then you study. I'll help you. You can ace this semester if you try. We're only two weeks in and you have plenty of time to turn it around."

Tanya's eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped open. 'You're serious, aren't you?"

"I am. Dead serious I want you to get that MSW and, if you read Eric Fromm you'll know I also love you. We can do this."

Tanya hugged him, her eyes brimming with tears.

Harold drove her to her sorority house, slouched down in the car, a hat low on his face to conceal his identity. They kissed briefly and Tanya opened the car door and let herself out and walked to the sorority house. She turned and blew him a kiss just before she opened the door.

She told her roommate all about the evening. They shared everything and Tanya knew better than to keep the evening to herself. The only thing she did not do was reveal the name of her lover.

Tanya and Harold did meet the rest of the semester and Tanya made the Dean's Honor Role that semester, to the surprise of everyone who thought they knew her.

Harold did get her into a MSW program and she earned her degree. After graduation she moved to a large city where she fulfilled her dream.

Harold returned to his life of misery at home and fruitful research at work, missing Tanya more than he had imagined.

A year after Tanya left there was a tentative knock on Harold's office door.

"Come in," he called out.

A tall, willowy, blond entered and sat on the chair Tanya had once filled. "My name is Inge Sundstrum. Tanya Henderson and I were sorority sisters."

Harold felt a sinking feeling, wondering what Tanya had told this young woman. "Yes. I remember Tanya."

Inge, a look of shear misery on her face, told him. "Tanya told me how you helped her get her act together after having made a mess of her first three years here."

Harold nodded. "Yes. We did work together. She wrote me the other day and told me she was doing well in grad school."

"She wrote me also and chewed me. She told me that I could do what she did if I tried and that if I came to you and told you I was serious about getting my act together you were the person to help me."

Harold was taken aback and searched Inge's face for some hidden meaning, some clue that Tanya had spilled the beans about their sexual liaison. But there was nothing there he could discern.

He chewed on his lower lip, his mind racing. 'Let me look up your record. I want to see what you have done and get some idea as to what you can do. Come back next Monday at this time."

He was not surprised to find that Inge's high school record was similar to Tanya's, expecting that Tanya knew what she was doing when she told Inge to come see him. Did she also expect him to become Inge's lover?

The next Monday he told Inge to come to his office on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoon when neither of them had classes. "If you apply yourself, I'm sure you can improve your grades significantly. If you do, I'll help you get into a graduate school, if that is your desire."

Inge and Harold did become lovers. There were too many interruptions for them to be able to concentrate on her studies. They moved to his apartment and one thing led to another and the end result was that Harold was able once again to have a sexual partner who understood his needs.

Inge graduated, not with honors, but with Harold's high recommendation, was able to get admitted to a grad program in sociology. The chair of the department was a former student of his.

Harold sort of hoped the chain would continue after Inge graduated. He missed her long legs and blond pussy, for she was a natural blond.

A year later there was a knock on his door and a small young woman, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and the olive skin typical of people from the Mediterranean.

Yes. This young woman needed help and Harold was able to help her, and many others before he retired.

He was considered a miracle worker by his colleagues and a savior by those students he helped in the chain that began with Tanya Henderson.