Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abedrako
abedrako
1,227 Followers

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, I CUMMING OH FUCK OH YES OH GOD DAMMIT FUCK!"

The veins on her neck stood out as she came. She screamed it over and over and he pounded her pussy without mercy. She must have cum for over three minutes and when it was over she collapsed limp on the table with her legs dangling like a puppet with his hips pounding her all the way through her orgasm.

He stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out of her used pussy. He sat her up on the table and pulled her dress up over her head and she was so limp she never resisted. He grabbed the front of her bra and yanked hard and it ripped off her body in one pull and tossed it aside. He laid her limp body on her back on the table top. He grabbed her logs behind her knees and drew her body to the edge of the table. His wet cock was lying on her belly between her legs. He began rubbing his cock up and down across her pussy lips on the outside and she gasped for breath.

"You bastard! You fucking rapist bastard! I hope my husband fucking kills you for this!" Tara said softly as she looked him in the eye still gasping for air.

"You loved it you little hypocrite bitch! Your fucking pussy was grabbing my cock while you came harder than you ever have before. You can live in denial if you want fuck toy but you will dream about Jerome from this day forward. No man will ever be enough and no cock will ever make you cum like this one." He chuckled as he pushed the underside of his cock up against her clit.

She gasped.

"Fuck you! I didn't want you cock then and I don't want it now! You can't justify rape you black bastard!"

"Well, let's just see how true that is then. Put my cock in your pussy again!"

She vehemently shook her head no.

"Take my cock in your hand and put it in your wet pussy bitch!" He said as his right hand grabbed her breast and squeezed hard.

She screamed.

"Take my cock in your little white hand and put it in your pussy!"

She shook her head no again and he squeezed again harder and longer. Her right hand quickly moved down and grabbed his cock. She slowly moved it down to her gaping wet pussy and pushed the head inside herself.

"Good little fuck toy! Now look me in the eyes and tell me to fuck you hard and deep and you better make it sound good too bitch!" He sneered down at her

I zoomed the camera in close to her face to catch the moment. This was all hard to do as my cock was hurting it was so hard in my pants. I could feel the juice running out of it into my underwear but I dare not touch it because in my sick mind I wanted to save if for Tara and fuck her tonight when this was over. I know, I needed help bad.

I saw her beautiful face and those big brown eyes and those lips I had kissed and enjoyed on my body for our years of marriage and she only hesitated a moment before she spoke.

"I want you to fuck me Jerome. I want you to fuck me with that big black cock until I cum. Fuck me now and fuck me hard." She said softly

He grinned from ear to ear.

"You got it my little white fuck toy!" He said as he slammed his black cock deep inside her pussy.

As he began his methodical fucking of her I noticed a change in my wife this time. She was not struggling any more and neither was she playing the detached rape victim who had drifted off into some safe place in her mind. Her hands had come down and were now gripping his arms as his hands were flat on the table. I watched as her hips which had been lying flat on the table were now lifting up to meet his every thrusts of that huge black cock that was driving deep inside of her tiny little body. Her grunts were more moans now and her eyes never left his. She stared him straight in the face as he fucked her mercilessly. Her nostrils were flared and her breathing was labored like she had just come home from her run. Her knuckles on each of his wrists were white she was gripping them so tightly.

"That's right little baby, you are fucking Jerome now ain't you? You belong to me now don't you little girl? You gonna be ol' Jerome's fuck toy from here on out? Tell me baby, talk to me and tell me what you are!" He said as he leaned closer to her face and began to fuck her in earnest.

She hesitated for an instant and his black hips started slamming her faster and harder. She lifted her head off the table meeting his every thrust and now her face was closer to his.

"Oh god, oh yes! FUCK ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD! DRIVE THAT BIG BLACK COCK INTO MY LITTLE PUSSY AND MAKE ME CUM! OH YES, OH YES!" She said as sweat ran down her neck and between her tits from her face.

"Kiss me bitch and tell me who owns your pussy!" He said as he leaned down to her face.

She didn't hesitate this time she lifted her face to his and her mouth met his and opened to welcome his tongue inside. She lifted both her hands to the back of his neck and kissed him so deep and so passionately that it hurt my heart to see it. She was into what he was doing to her now and if I walked into the room right then I doubt they could have stopped if they wanted too.

In between kissing him she began talking as her mouth came free from his.

"I HATE YOU JEROME! I HATE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME AND I HATE HOW YOUR BOG BLAK COCK IS MAKING ME CUM! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME CUM YOU BLACK BASTARD! OH FUCK OH FUCK NOT AGAIN!"

He laughed and plowed his cock deeper and harder as she started cumming on his cock again. She was still holding the back of his head and he was pounding so hard into her pussy the whole table was rocking back and forth. Her hips were driving up to meet his downward thrusts where they would slam her flat onto the table top again. She was screaming and throwing her head back and forth as the tell tale signs of the veins in her neck stood out as she came hard on his black cock. She called his name this time and he didn't even have to ask her to do it.

"OH FUCK I AM CUMMING JEROME! YOU ARE FUCKING MAKING ME CUM YOU BLACK BASTARD! OH FUCK OH GOD OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCKKK ME YESSSSSS!"

I came in my pants.

I didn't have to touch myself or anything. When those words came out of her mouth I was shooting cum all in my pants. It was hard to hold the camera and have any control as my cock shot stream after stream of hot cum into my shorts. When I was finished I slowly gained control again and zoomed in on her face as she came again.

I swear she came for five whole minutes this time. Her hands dropped from the back of his neck and her head lay back on the table and she turned to face the wall.

"Oh no my little cum bitch, we ain't through yet. Ol' Jerome has a gallon of cum for you to swallow. You got yours and now I am going to get mine."

He pulled her tired sweating body off the table and she collapsed on her knees in front of him. He grabbed her hair and held her face to his still hard cock that was coated with her fresh cum. She pulled away but his strong arm brought her face back to his dripping cock. He stroked it slowly until the precum was dripping from the plum head of it.

"Lick it clean bitch and then suck it deep!" He shoved her face toward it and as much as she resisted she didn't have the strength to keep it from happening. I zoomed in close as in defeat she slowly opened her mouth and snaked her tongue around the head of that big black cock and licked the precum off. She swallowed the nasty drippings and before she could change her mind he pushed it into her sweet little mouth.

Tara was one of those women who have no gag reflex. She can deep throat anything without any problems. She teases me sometimes by peeling a big banana and slowly shoving it all the way down her throat at breakfast. This always leads to an incredible blowjob. The one thing she doesn't do is swallow cum. She will let me cum on her tits and on her face but she never lets it get past her lips and into her sweet mouth. It was the one thing I always wanted but never could get her to do but I was happy with everything else so it mattered little to me eventually.

As I watched her mouth open to take that huge black cock into her mouth I thought that there was no way she was going to swallow all of that, gag reflex or not. Life is full of surprises and I just got another one that day.

Jerome grabbed the back of her head and it took several pushed but he finally got that big black cock past the back of her mouth and all the way into her throat.

When his pubic hair brushed her nose my cock got hard as a rock again.

He slowly pulled that long black snake out of her throat and mouth and she gasped for air as it popped out of her sucking jaws. He pushed it back inside her mouth and down her throat and held it there until her eyes were wide and bugged out from lack of air. Then he slowly pulled it all the way back out and it popped out of her sucking mouth and gasped in air again.

"God Damn bitch! That is some fine cock sucking. I didn't know there was a little white bitch that could suck all of Jerome's cock down her throat but you sure are doing it. Couple more times like that and I am going to cum down your throat! I got such a load of cum in this cock I am going to fill your little stomach up bitch!"

Her hands pushed his hips away from her mouth and held him there as she looked up at him.

"No Jerome, don't cum in my mouth. You can cum on my face or on my tits but I don't swallow cum even for my husband!" She pleaded with him

His hand was so fast I was going to have to play it in slow motion when I watched this again. His big black hand slapped her across the side of the head and snapped her head sideways with the force of it.

"You don't tell me where to cum Bitch! I will cum in your mouth up your ass and in your pussy and you will beg me for more but you will never tell me no again. Do you understand me bitch!" He lifted his hand again as he said it

She flinched at his upraised hand and nodded her head at his. Tears were rolling down her cheeks from the blow and the shame of it all.

"No you little bitch! Don't you be nodding that head at me, you will talk to Jerome and you will ask me to cum in your mouth where you can swallow it all. Now ask me and you better do it good!" His hand was still raised to strike her again

"Please Jerome, cum in my mouth and let me swallow it all." She said it so softly I almost didn't hear her

"I can't hear you whisper bitch! Say it where I can hear it!"

"Please cum in my mouth Jerome! I want to swallow all of your black cum. Shoot your cum down my fucking throat you black bastard!" She was mad again but the words worked for me as my cock was throbbing and ready to cum again.

He smiled and shoved his cock back into her mouth again. What an incredibly sexual sight to watch that big black cock in my wife's little white mouth. I was trembling from the feelings of lust coursing through me each time it slid down her throat and her nose pressed against his tight black curly pubs hairs.

The fourth time it disappeared down her throat he grunted so loud it made me jump.

"I am cumming my little fuck toy. Don't lose a drop of it or I will beat your little white ass! OH FUCK, SWALLOW MY CUM BITCH!"

His ass clenched as he shot his first load down her throat. She pulled her head back until just the head of his cock was in her mouth and his ass clenched hard again as he sot the second stream in her mouth. I watched her throat move as she swallowed what that huge cock shot into her mouth. She grabbed his cock with both hands and stroked it and he came. Seven more time he clenched his ass as he shot load after load into my wife's sweet little mouth and her throat worked over time to keep up with the swallowing of his black seed. When it looked like he was finished he took it our of her mouth and grabbed it in his hand and pulled it from the bottom of his shaft to the top and a huge glob of cum flowed out and I gasped as her mouth quickly moved over the head of cock and suck it clean and she never lost one drop of his cum.

I came again and I think it was more and harder than the first time. Fuck. I came twice in my pants and never one time touched my cock.

"This is only the beginning my little fuck toy. If I knew when your hubby was coming home I would fuck you up the ass but that will have to wait for the next time. Training you will be a pleasure." He leered down at her.

"Please Jerome, no more. You had your fun and now let this be the end of it." She was talking so softly but still held his cock and still was licking on the head between her words of pleading.

"No way, a baby cake, Jerome has tasted that sweet little pussy and the way you suck my cock is beyond imagination. This will end when I say it ends. If you got any thoughts of crying to your hubby get them out of your little head because you and I both know how much and how hard you came on my black cock and when I tell him that and you can't deny it your marriage will be over and I will have you anyhow. You belong to me now little bitch and I am just getting started." He leaned his head back and laughed as fresh tears came down her cheeks. But you know what? Her mouth never left his cock and her hand was still stroking it when I walked down the hall.

She worshipped his black cock with sucking and kissing and licking his balls while he grew soft in her hand. I turned the camera off and slipped silently down the hall and out the secret door taking the tape out of the camera and putting in my safe. I got in my truck and as quietly as possible I back out of the garage and down to the corner of our street. I opened my cell phone and dialed the house. On the third ring Tara picked up.

"Hey Baby? You and Jerome having fun?" I asked lightly

"Sure. Where are you, baby?" There was a little tightness to her voice

"I am on my way home; in fact I will be there in about ten minutes. Dan called and he told me to go home and he would take care of it for me."

"Oh good, baby. Hurry home. Bye." She said as she hung up

I put my truck back into gear and pulled into the driveway. The garage door closed behind my truck and I sat thinking about what could happen next. Would she scream and run into my arms and spill the whole tail to me or would she wait until he was gone to tell me? Would she even tell me at all? What would happen tonight between us?

I was going to fuck her good if she didn't say a word. I was going to fuck her and I was going to cum down her throat and dare her to say no. I shook my head as the thought of cumming in her mouth made my cock jump again.

When I walked in from the hallway they were both sitting in the living room. Jerome was on the couch and Tara in the recliner. He had a shit eating grin on his face and she was trying to smile at me. She jumped up and hugged me tightly and kissed me.

"Well, did you two have fun without me tonight?" I asked lightly

"We sure did, Brett! You can leave me with your fine wife anytime and anywhere. We learned a lot about each other, didn't we Tara?" He asked slyly

Tara just nodded her head and looked away.

"I am sorry about not being able to stay so let us make it up to you, Jerome. Let's have a barbeque this next week and you can bring your friends with you. What time is good for you?" I felt Tara tense in my arms when I said it

"Anytime is good with me, you know my work schedule. How about noon on Friday?" He asked as he stood to his feet still grinning

"Friday will be great but I can't be here at noon, you know that. I am meeting with the building inspector at noon until five on Friday." I said innocently

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well, Tara could keep me company for the afternoon. I could get the fire going before you get home and Tara can get the meat ready at the same time." He was smiling so superior as he looked her straight in the eye. He gave his little innuendos without fearing her saying a word. He owned her now or so it seemed.

"That sounds great to me. How about it honey, that ok with you?" I looked down into those beautiful brown eyes and saw the defeat

She just slowly nodded her head as she looked back between me and Jerome.

We shook hands and Tara headed to the kitchen mumbling something about the dishes. I walked Jerome out to his car and slowly walked back into the kitchen and pushed up hard against my wife as she worked at the sink. I whispered into her hot little ear.

"We still on for tonight, baby."

She leaned her head back and turned away from me.

"Anything you want honey." She said in a soft trembling voice

If you enjoyed this let me know and Part 2 will follow. Thanks for reading it.

abedrako
abedrako
1,227 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
106 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

What a stupid bastard of a husband. Damn me for getting home early. I walked in the back entrance of our house. What I heard was what any normal husband wouldn't want to hear. Two people screwing. I knew the voices. My wife Deb and what I thought was my friend Dewayne. Dewayne was a friend from school. He grew into a big guy. Dewayne was black. I never had a run in with any other race. We threw racist comments at each other and we would laugh it off. Well that was about to change. At least they were in the back guest room. I took a couple pictures and a short video. I left the house drove a short drive and I called the house line. That way she would have to go to the living room, kitchen or our bedroom. She answered hello. I said what's up girl I'll be home shortly need anything? Boy she was quick. Yes a gallon of milk and 2 loaves of bread. I had already picked it up because I had seen that morning that we needed it and she must not have heard me tell her that I would. Dewayne was working for me between jobs. He had been layed off from his job and unemployment had ran out. I thought you poor dumb bastard you are about to be unemployed again. I pulled into our driveway and Da wayne was still there. I walked in. They were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. Da wayne tried acting normal talking about work telling me what all he got done and asked me about what I got done. Shortly he said well I better get going I have a boss that really stresses about being on time he said with a laugh and Deb laughed along. I didn't. I said I'll walk you out so I can explain about tomorrow. Outside it was dark. We talked as we walked. At his truck I listen to me Dawayne. I knew that would piss him off. I heard him take a deep breath and said hey you white honkie you MFer. He went to push me and I kicked up and as hard as I could in his nuts. He dropped down and I said your services are no longer needed at work and stay the Hell away from my family you dumbass. I walked in the house. Deb was cleaning the kitchen. She asked why's Dewayne still sitting in the driveway? Guess he's trying to digest that he lost his job again. What do you mean again? I fired him the F*****g homewreacking asshole. OMG what have we done? I just said homewreacker. She moved in with her parents. We told our children that she was helping them. The children stayed in our house with me. She was back in a little over a week. I didn't touch her until she gave me a clean bill of health and wasn't pregnant. Then counciling. I think we are good well I thought that before. About 5 months later we were going to meet up a nice restaurant. I seen her when I walked in. She was sitting at the bar. There was a woman to her left and a man to her right. I watched for a few. She was talking mostly to the woman. The guy kept touching her and get her attention. At about the time that I was going to interrupt she slapped him and stood up. She seen me coming and she came to me it's about time that asshole wouldn't leave me alone. I looked at the guy and then I seen it was Da wayne . I stared at him and he stood put some money on the bar and walked quickly the other direction. We enjoyed our evening and many since. We haven't seen him again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Agree with Tess (UK) comments on from 2 months ago. Yes non consent is a more PC way of saying Rape, however there's consent non consent (cnc) more role play. But in alot of these stories misogyny is rife (and in the comments) and also it's racist, which is also rife(and in the comments) and as always the black man is ridiculously tall and big and has a huge cock, 7+ inches in circumference and 10/11 inches long and bigger than the husband who is on the bigger side at 8 inches, when the average is 5 to 6 inches. And the wife is petite as always. Also the black man can't speak American English well, referring to himself in the 3rd person and getto speak. Rape myths such as having an orgasm during rape, due to psychological and friction not emotive (Rape victims have more problems getting over that they had orgasm's) even the husband who filmed it thought she wasn't being raped at 1 point due to her not fighting or detached from it. Again victims will freeze or go limp or not react which is part of detached, not to provoke the Rapist into more harm (survival instinct) or try to get rid of the man by making him come quickly in order to escape.(another rape myth, she got wet so she was liking it. The vagina will lubricate to prevent damage such as tears and brusing. This is also physiological and friction, but not emotive,as in arousal, love) And not involving the police, well she wasn't raped (and is a cheating slut as some of the comments have said followed by divorce or kicking into the street. Obviously those men wouldn't know about Rape if it hit them over the head, and education while they are boys, and girls is the key) getting sexualy excited and filming your wife being raped, beaten and then inviting him and his 2 very probably the same size as the Rapist, round for a bbq when he says he's not there for hours but we know he will film his wife being raped, threatened violence/actual and humiliation. And men get off on this!! Comments on wanting the wife go through this!! (I just can't understand why?FFS!!) Apart from misogyny and bad education and of course racism. Tess, I am from Scotland and we live in somewhat,integrated multiculturalism, however in America it's a very different kettle of fish. And stories give people ideas, people will think that's true and identify with the story, and in this case racial stereotypes, misogyny and rape myths and also to get off on it. Also some authors think that they will get read more or actually hold these views and write about it. Unfortunately. *Anony-mouse*

zcraft5zcraft5about 2 months ago

heck yes there has to be another part just let it happen again at the bbq she wanst it and so do we

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More PLEASE more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I know it’s all fictional but wow you’ve written her husband as a complete arsehole. He gets off on seeing her raped then sets up for gang rape??! Would have been a sexy story if everyone was happy about it. I find CNC scenes erotic but this was straightforward rape.

I don’t really get the whole racist angle, not sure why it would even make a difference?

Tess (uk)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories