Tara Gets Taken Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila's hands let her hands free and she slowly slid them up the back of Tara's dress. Tara feeling her hands freed slipped them up and behind Sheila's head and pulled her lips back deeply to hers again. She felt like she wanted to swallow this woman completely. She was so confused. She had never felt these feelings before but she was out of control and she didn't take the time to stop and think it through. She only wanted more.

Maybe it was the fact she had been taken brutally by two men that same week and to feel the tenderness and lust of this hot woman left her senses reeling.

She felt Sheila's hands move up her back to her shoulders. The two spaghetti straps were tied in bows on the top of her shoulders and Sheila's deft fingers pulled the strings softly and easily until they came apart. Tara was so intensely kissing her that she didn't realize what had been done. Sheila's hands softly and slowly pulled on the sides of the dress down until it slipped over her hardened nipples and down to her waist.

Something went off in her head as an alarm but Sheila quickly and softly ran her hands around her ribs and across her breasts to her hard nipples and grasped them between her finger and thumb and rolled them between with just enough pressure to bring a low moan from the mouth pressed deeply into hers.

Tara was pulling back from her mouth to protest until the fingers rolled her hardened nipples and she felt small explosions go off in her head. Her mouth lolled away from Sheila's and she leaned backward as she felt the exquisite pain and pleasure this woman was causing to course through her body. Sheila had remembered how Tara's body had responded to having her nipples pulled and rolled when she and Bill had taken her a few days ago and she monopolized on that feature at just the right moment. If she hadn't done this Tara could have pulled away and stopped the whole scene without reaching the goal of having her again.

Sheila pulled harder on Tara's nipples and continued kissing and sucking on her neck. She was not going to let up one bit until this woman was completely succumbed to her lust.

Tara felt her first orgasm building from the attention her nipples were receiving from the insistent pulling and rolling of Sheila's fingers. They were relentless in their task and the hot lips and sucking mouth only drove her deeper into the abyss she was falling into. Her stomach started trembling as she felt the first rolling of her orgasm from deep inside of her. Her head snapped back and her neck veins stood out as she screamed in orgasm. Sheila pulled on her left nipple and lowered her head to suck her right nipple into her mouth. She bit down hard on it as Tara screamed again. A second orgasm rocked her body from the intense pleasure of the teeth on her right nipple. Her orgasm lasted for a long time as Sheila pulled her body close to her and slowly let her nipple slip out of her sucking mouth.

Tara was breathing hard and still feeling the small explosions of her second orgasm as Sheila slid her lips across her mouth and kissed her deeply. She responded without thinking and kissed the blond deeply.

Sheila pulled away from her slowly and stepped back taking her by the hand. Her eyes never left Tara's as she backed away and pulled her toward the hallway and to her bedroom. When they reached the bed Tara was trembling as her thoughts were running rampant about what she was about to do. Sheila turned her so that her back was to the bed and slowly pushed her dress over her hips and down to the floor. Tara now stood at the foot of her bed with nothing but small thong covering her wet pussy and pumps on her feet.

"I want to make love to you, baby. I want to taste your sweet pussy and show you how much I love you." Sheila said as she let her lips slide slowly across Tara's neck to her ear. She whispered hotly into her ear and Tara's legs grew weak and she fell back onto the bed in surrender.

She watched as Sheila slowly and deliberately disrobed in front of her and crawled onto the bed straddling her body until her mouth covered hers and kissed her deeply again.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Baby. Tell me and I will do anything you want me to." Sheila whispered into Tara's ear and she trembled with anticipation of what was going to happen.

Sheila lifted her face away from hers and waited for Tara to speak.

Tara knew exactly what she wanted the big blond to do to her. She had done nothing but think of it since Bill and her had taken her a few days earlier. She had fingered herself at her Mother's house thinking of how she had cum when Sheila had used her tongue inside her pussy. She remembered squirting her juices and tasting Sheila's juices and her mind could not let go of what her body craved since that day. She looked into the lustful eyes of the woman leaning over her.

"I want you to suck my pussy until I cum in your hot mouth. I want to feel your tongue deep in my cunt until I cream into your mouth and you swallow all of it. Lick me and make me scream. baby!" Tara could not believe the words that were coming out of her mouth nor that she was begging a woman to pleasure her but her body and mind were out of control with lust.

"Anything for you, Baby." Sheila said as she leaned and began to lick her way down the neck of the most gorgeous woman she had ever kissed.

They made wild passionate love to each other for hours and finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

They were that way when Brent came home and walked into their bedroom and saw his hot wife wrapped in the arms of a big titted blond. He didn't question it he simply took off his clothes and crawled into the bed behind his wife's naked body and felt her stir as his cock grew hard against her ass. What happened after that is a whole other story yet to come.

12