Tara Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Why should my dick be bald too?"

"Darling, the 11 year old swollen and wet pussy needs a 13 year old bald, but big and fat dick that shoots spunk up my cunt for itself. I WILL make your dick and balls bald too!"

I did not pay too much attention to what she said and proceeded with my plan. I flung a towel on the floor mat and sat down to re-adjust the pillow and bolsters.

I placed the pillow for her to lie down with her head on it. Then I placed one large bolster in order to place below her torso, so as to raise it right up. The other two bolsters were placed so as to assist her to split the legs wide open.

I said, "Sit on the bolster and lie back with your head on the pillow."

Tara fought back and started to flay her hands and resist.

I caught her by her wrists and said menacingly, "Tied and beaten on the clit and then shaved with a blade? It could cut up your clit, you know? Or would you prefer that the clit is teased, caressed, climaxed and then made bald using a cream?"

Tara made those pleading eyes, she normally makes when she knows she is going to fucked mercilessly and she gets those pangs of wanting the merciless fucking without some of the pain that it gives.

She said, "It will be hurt."

"No it won't. If you thrash around and wriggle, it may cut your clit off. You don't want that do you?"

"No. Please. Do you have to make my pussy bald?"

"Why? He likes you bushy, like Ruby's women always are?"

"No. Please be cautious. Don't cut up my clit."

I said, "Darling. I will be careful. After all, it is the pussy I take, when I like. I wont damage my property, would I?"

Tara simpered and then pleaded, "Please help me lie down so that I don't hit my head with thud."

"Sure darling. The only thing that should look better is your pussy" I said and assisted her into place.

Once she was lying on top of the bolster, I spread her legs one by one wide apart and held them in place using the other two bolsters.

As if she were an animal, I started to inspect her body. I opened her mouth and ran my finger right into her mouth, felt her teeth and gums. I pried open her eyes and looked in. Then I turned her face towards the light and looked into her ears. I inserted my forefinger into her nostrils and inspected them.

I told her, "I have to inspect your ass now."

I added, "Sit up."

She sat up with my help.

I made her get up and lie down with her face down on the bolster. Her legs apart.

I ordered, "Spread your legs wide, so that I can finger your ass."

Tara said, "Please, your fingers are dry. They will hurt."

I said, "Shut up. Or else I will have to place a gag."

I spread her bum cheeks as wide as I could. I could see the pink opening.

I sucked my mouth and put together a blob of spit and spat into her ass, "Pthuuuu."

Then I sucked one of my fingers and inserted it right into her ass and inspected it.

Tara gasped at the grossness of the attack on her ass. May be pain too.

I slowly inserted my little finger first. Once she relaxed, I took it out and inserted my index finger.

Tara gasped and said, "That hurts. Please stop."

I did not pay heed to her and held her waist down with my free hand.

After inspecting her ass for about five minutes, I said, "Okay. Your ass seems to be intact. No one has taken this for some time. Now pussy inspection."

Then I moved back and said, "Get up, and lie back on the bolster face up."

I angrily said, "You have hair on your pussy! That is bad."

Tara tartly said, "Because you have not been fucking me for a long time."

"Yes. I will now work on your pussy now."

I got up, picked up the depilating cream and came back. As I applied the cream, Tara was squirming and saying, "That tickles."

I ordered, "Don't move."

Tara still squired and moved.

I asked, "Can't you stop moving?"

"No. That tickles and tingles."

Tara started giggling. I looked at her sternly and said, "Stop. Please stop."

I understood that she perhaps wanted, not needed some rough treatment.

I got up and brought out the two light aluminum bars, which I used as restraints for her at times.

I quickly took out four silk ties and without much ado, tied her wrists as far as I could from one another onto one bar. I pushed the other bar under the bolster and then tied one ankle at a time as far as I could from each other onto the bar.

She looked delectable. Pussy open, yawning and ripe for taking.

She could not move atall, except move her hips up and down, if she liked.

I asked, "Like it?"

"Yes. In fact I do."

Quickly, I wiped the depilating cream together with all her pussy hair from her pussy

I wiped the cream off her pussy and had a good look. Parted the lips and parted her butt crack to inspect for hairs left if any. Any one left, I deftly removed.

The pussy lips were darker than her otherwise wheatish complexion. As if she had applied some dark brown lipstick on the lips.

Once that was done, I undid the restraints and let her get up. I said, "Look at yourself in the mirror."

She walked up to the large mirror and saw her pussy and blushed and said, "That looks raw."

Then she turned back and smiled and said, "Now it is your turn to be made bald."

I did not protest. Saying that she walked right upto me and pulled me to lie down on the same bolster, spread my legs and inspected my erect dick and caressed my balls.

"Big, big, big erect cock. Tsk. Tsk. But too much hair. It has to be bald"

I kept quiet.

Deftly, she pulled the foreskin of the cock as far back as she could and lowered her nostrils near the tips and sniffed. "Hmmmmmm. Smells real nice and hot. Let me quickly cool down its ardor – a wee bit."

Her tongue came out and started to lick from the bottom of the dick till its tip. She twisted the dick a bit to lick all sides. "Hmmmmm. That is good."

Tentatively, I said, "Stop that. I will have to let fly."

Tara said, "Who cares, these big balls haven't fucked for long I hope." She cupped my balls in her palm and felt the weight and said, "There is enough juice for many fucks tonight for them – lined up."

Saying that she quickly kissed the tip of my dick and sucked the tip of my dick into her mouth.

She sucked it a couple of times and let go.

"Now to business."

Without a word more, humming a tuneless tune, she quickly applied the depilating cream on my entire dick and then on my balls. She waited for about five minutes and then simply wiped away the cream with all the pubic hair. Curiously, she took far too long doing that. I suspect, she was playing with me all the while.

Once she finished, she inspected them properly.

"Good. That looks nice. Now they are ready to meet their bald pussy."

Once again she pulled the foreskin all the way back and kissed the tip. With one movement, she swallowed the tip of the cock and gave few nice sucks.

She motioned me to get up and walked to the mirror and beckoned that I should get near the mirror.

As I got near her, she held my dick in her palm with the fingers barely going around it, and said, "Let me introduce the two baldies."

She caught my wrist and brought it onto her bald pussy lips and whispered, open the slit and introduce them".

She pulled back my foreskin to the hilt while I opened the wet slit. Tara said, "Ravi, meet Tara."

I understood her game. I added, "You guys must shake hands, atleast1"

I turned towards her. She looked at the mirror, while she pulled the dick near her and run the tip over her entire slit, up and down. She ran it deftly over her clit, repeatedly. She was getting maximum pleasure from this new method of masturbation. Tara hissed, "Open the slit wide, hard. - - - - Wider."

She loved it. I was being tentative about splitting the crack open. She was running the dick over her slit, nearly with ecstatic pleasure. She suddenly screamed, "Tear that slit open. Use both your hands and tear it open. - - - - Please!!"

I parted the lips open hard. She ran the hard dick tip over her clit, rolled her eyeballs up and she sucked her breath in, "Sssssssssss."

Tara moved her cunt forward trying to grab my dicks tip with her cunt. Missing it, she hissed, "Why don't you fuck me – now."

I said, "Darling, there is lot to go and we have all night and the days after. When I finish with you tonight, you would have gone to the moon and back."

Reluctantly she said, "Okay. What next."

I said, "Just lie down on the mat on the floor. Let me give you a good oil massage."

Tara said, "No. I want taken."

I insisted, "Your pussy is sore and dry. It needs some nice creaming. I will give you good oil massage first."

Tara said, "Okay. Do what you want. You bastard. You like to tease me till my cunt bursts open. Go ahead."

Tara walked to the mat on the floor and lay down – stark naked, with no hair except on her head and eyebrows. Her feminine smell was over powering.

I walked across to the kitchen and heated a large bottle of Johnson's' baby oil in the microwave, tested the temperature and found it reasonably warm. I wrapped the bottle in a towel to keep it warm and walked up to Tara.

I sat down next to Tara and told her, "Relax, the masseur is here."

She had a quick repartee, "One who fucks me1"

I poured some oil into my palm, rubbed the palms together and caught her arms one by one and applied oil loosely. As the warm oil hit her skin, she purred with pleasure and said, "Oil on my hands to grease my cunt?"

I only said, "Shhhhhhh."

When the hands got over, I flipped her over and started to apply oil to her back. The nape of the neck and around her throat. She made a gurgling noise as I applied oil, hard over the throat. I asked, "Did it hurt?" Tara answered, "No. Not too much."

To take a break from the massage, I kissed her lightly on her back on the spine and then licked her all the way from her neck to the butt crack.

Tara shivered and said, "What are you doing?"

"Preparing you."

"Hnnnnnn."

I had to warm the oil again. The moment I applied the nearly hot oil, she jumped up and cried out, "You want to burn me or what?"

I said, "Darling, I want you glowing."

Then with pretty hot oil I applied it in her dry arm pits and then went down to the back of her thighs, back of her knees and then all the way down to the I sought every nook and cranny of her contour to massage and oil.

When I reached her butt, I jack-knifed her legs and parted the ass with one hand while I poured oil into the crack. Then I inserted one finger in the crack and massaged the oil in. The hand had to go all the way around over the bottom of the crotch and reached the slit.

Tara was shivering with desire. Yet, I softly turned her over and started to apply hot oil in her front. I took agonizingly long over her stomach and navel. Then I came to her rib cage, assiduously avoiding touching her large heaving boobs. Oh I love those large globules with a dark tan colored nipple on top of each, with speckles on the areola.

Finally, I came to her special parts. I told her, "Tara, now starts the real fun."

Tara answered, "I am waiting for the fun to start."

I took a large amount of oil in my palms and applied it lightly to her main breast area. In a circular motion leading towards her now erect nipples. As I applied the oil onto her nipples, I could see that she was enjoying the massage to her nipples. I encouraged her, "Tara why don't you cross your legs and masturbate yourself, while I treat your body to some sex."

She did not reply. She crossed her legs and started to flex her thigh muscles. Her bottom coming up and down. I encouraged her more, "Use your hand if you like. Enjoy."

Both her hands went down and started to run over her bald pussy. She bit her lips, contorted and twitched and heaved.

I was truly squeezing her boobs one by one and tightly pinching the nipples with oil.

Once in a while she would let out a squeal.

The suddenly she started to simper, "Nhhhhhhh. Hnnnnnnnn. Oh my God, I am coming. Oh, Ravi, please go on. Please make me come."

Her right hand came and held my dick and started to squeeze it while she had her first orgasm of the day. Soon she slumped back and her thigh muscles relaxed.

I asked, "How was it?"

Tara said, "Good. But I want more."

I answered, "Darling I have just started. I will now massage your legs. And then massage your pussy. Then I will oil massage your clit."

Tara just kept quiet. She knew this was special day for her.

I applied oil on her stomach and her flanks and slowly reached her bald triangle.

I softly said, "Part your legs – loosen them. I want to play with your pussy with oil."

Tara parted her legs as much as she could. One leg bent at her knee and the other one straight.

I took the warm oil and applied oil all around the lips repeatedly, firmly, with no mercy for the fact that she had just had an orgasm and that she was sensitive all around. Each time the hand went over, she moaned. I could see that she was having pleasure on the border with sexual pain.

I whispered into her ear, "I will now apply oil on the slit. Enjoy."

She turned hoarse and said, "Yes. Do it please."

I requested, "Place your arms above your head. Just hand over your pussy to me. I am giving you large pillows around you to hold onto and dig your nails into while I play with your clit."

I placed a few pillows around her, so that she could move her hands into the pleasurable position while she was climaxed a few times.

I took both her legs and bent then at her knees and placed them in a position that would make her feet do 'Namaskar' (the Indian greeting with both palms held together in front of the chest), the Indian style of 'Sawasdee' the Thai style. The cunt slit was truly open now.

With my left hand's thumb and forefinger, I softly parted her slit more and poured some warm oil into the top of the slit. It poured down the slit.

Tara made a hissing noise with pleasure with that warm oil dripping down and may be mixing with her pussy juices.

Once the oil was in, I closed the slit and took both my hands and pressed the slit from both sides and started to pull one lip up, while pulling the other slit down, gently. I was massaging her cunt lips to each other. The oil mixed with her pussy juices oozed out from the top of the closed slit.

Tara exclaimed, "What are you doing? This is too nice. P l e a s e go on. Don't stop."

She clutched onto the pillows and arched her back, as much as she could with her feet in that position.

I could see that she had launched her next orgasm.

The moment she finished her orgasm, I changed my position and sat jest below her folded legs and pushed the feet further in and opened her slit as wide as I could with my left fingers.

Tara hissed, please, I will open the slit for you. You take my clit – now."

I said, "Do it."

She unlocked her feet, raised them up in bent position and held them as wide as she could. With both her hands she spread her slit as far she could. There was an overpowering smell of her cunt and the miasma of oil and her pussy juices could be seen. The clit was red and looking very raw.

I started to play with her tidbit, just below her clit (here she pisses from) with oil and tried to pinch it with two fingers. With all the oil, it slipped out every time. At times I caught it and pulled it up and released it.

"Aaaaaah. Please, that is too good. Play with it. Play with me. Excite me," Tara said.

I went on running my fingers, pretty harshly up and down the slit, but missing the clit. Many a time I approached her clit from the top of her fold and nearly reached. She would suck in her breath and be surprised that her clit is not taken.

She was thrashing around with her head turning from side to side and her hairs in total disarray.

I realized, she need the clit to be taken. And taken. And taken.

I suggested to her, "Why don't you lie down on the dining table and let me take you clit?"

Tara said, "Take me any where, but just take my clit."

I dragged her up and placed her at the edge of my marble table with a pillow below her head and her bottom at the very edge of the table.

She again raised her legs and parted them and parted her pussy lips with her hands.

I sat down between her legs and started to slowly lick the clit, from left to right. Go around it in a swirl and then flick it again and again.

Tara was screaming on top of her voice, "Aaaaaah. Aaaeeeeeee. Great. Hnnnnhhhhhh."

She got a shuddering orgasm and tremors of pleasure passed through whole body.

She pleaded, "Stop. No more. Please. I am too raw."

Buy I continued with her clit.

Perhaps she had two or three orgasms one after the other.

Sweat was pouring down her body,

She lay there for while. Then, she got up, wobbly on her feet. Twice she shuddered. Tara said, "God. That was truly great. I need to rest, before you give one more."

As she staggered down towards the mat on the floor, with her body glistening with the oil and the sweat, I caught her by her wrist and said, "Darling, I will choose how your pussy is treated. Just squat, I want to give some more treatment to it, before I let you rest."

She pleaded, "It is truly sensitive like no ones business."

I answered quickly, "That is exactly the reason it needs to be taken once more."

I pushed her to squat near a low wooden table. The moment she squatted down, I placed her palms on the table and placed my self next to her. I said, "I will now play with your clit and finger fuck you."

"No. No please don't."

While she was saying that, I quickly placed my right middle finger right on her slit and started to run it up and down. She appeared to writhe with pleasure.

Suddenly, with no more warning to her, I swiftly inserted the finger into her cunt. And then I went about quickly pushing it in and taking it out. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack.

She lifted herself up with her hands supported by the small table with the crotch nearly thrust out.

All she said was, "Aaaayeeeee. Ooooooh. Aaaayeeee."

It did not take more than two minutes to convert her into a flood of orgasms. Yet, I would not stop for ten minutes. At once she was screaming for me to stop and the next, "Give it to me – more – more –Oooooooh. Aaaaaaaaah. Stop. Please do not stop."

She was nearly incoherent with pleasure.

When I stopped, she lowered herself on the floor and slowly sank into lying down, with her legs splayed open. She was gasping for breath, with her boobs heaving up and down, with sweat streaming down her whole frame.

I leant low and asked, "Are you alright?"

She answered, "I am fine. I am exhausted and satisfied. I need to rest a while."

I scooped her up and laid her on my bed. She lay flat with her legs still splayed. The entire pussy area was red, as if angry with its mistreatment.

She mumbled, "Let me get up soon and give you some of the same." Then Tara closed her eyes for about ten minutes.

I waited for her. Seeing her angry red cunt, I lamented, "May be I was too hard on her."

I waited on the nearby love chair, which had straps pre fitted for tying up her legs and, or to strap her hands down to fuck her or lick her or to flog her.

Soon enough she got up, climbed out f the bed, walked across to me and planted a kiss on my forehead and said, "I am ready for more."

Saying that, she glanced at my now nearly dormant dick and slowly squatted and pulled the foreskin back and kissed the tip of the dick and said, "Poor poor you. I will make you enjoy, soon."

I told her, "I think I need to give you a bath."

I got up, held her by her wrist and pulled her softly to the bathroom. She protested, "But we have not fucked as yet."

I answered, "You will see. Soon. Let is bathe together. While I clean you, I would like you to clean me as well. Get it?"