Tara Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers

Tara nodded.

We walked into the bathtub and started the warm shower. Soon I had shampooed her hairs and applied soap all over her. Every time I tried to apply soap on her boobs, she giggled and said, "It tickles."

In the meanwhile, she has soaped me up completely. Suddenly, Tara sat down in front of me and said. "I have to clean this dick."

Quickly she applied soap on the dick and pulled back the foreskin as far as she could and went on applying soap. The dick leapt into fully erect position. She started to lick the bottom of the glans sending unbelievable pleasure into my brain. It was far too much to take. I hissed out, "God that is great. Stop it, or I will come."

Tara said, "No, no load will be lost. It has to come in my mouth."

I tried to tell her, "That will be one fuck less for you for tonight."

She answered, "I will make you fuck me more and more. Just let me take one load into my mouth. It is good for my vitamin intake."

She gobbled up the dick and went about sucking it with her mouth acting like a piston. She was caressing the balls all the while. I was trying my best to control my ability to remain standing holding onto her head.

Soon I was shouting, "Aaaaaah. Hhhhhhhhhhh. Aaaaaaaaah." And shot off a large dose into her mouth. I don't know what she did with that load, but she continued with her movement and sucking. It was nearly maddening. It prolonged my pleasure for minutes instead of seconds. (I recommend it for all lover girls for their lover boys.)

When she finished and got up, she gulped the seven-month-old load and said, "That was truly tasty."

Then I thought up a new game for her.

I told her, "I will now masturbate you from a distance."

She said, "What is that?"

I made her sit back in the bathtub and placed one leg each on either side of the bath tub wall with her twat completely open. Then I picked up the hygiene faucet and directed the stream to her clit. She nearly yelped, "Owww."

Soon she was clearly enjoying the watery attention. Within minutes she was having an orgasm.

Once that was over, we stopped our bathroom games and I dried her, while she dried me and we stepped out.

We applied moisturizing lotion onto each other and combed each other's hairs etc.

I told her, "Darling I will now apply some make up on you for our dinner."

"Okay. What is that?"

I quickly steered her to the love chair and strapped her legs up on the armrest. I took out a deep red lipstick and applied lips tick on her pussy lips. I took the kohl pencil and drew a long line above her cunt slit.

Then I applied blush on to the bald and swollen pussy lips.

Equally I applied for deep red blush on to her teats and put a small black spot on the tip of her nipples.

I stepped back and had a look at my work of art and said, "That looks nice. More to come after wards."

It was nearly nine in the night. I asked, "Are you hungry?"

Completely naked, "For more sex? Any time. But hungry for food. Yes."

We heated some food from the fridge and slowly had dinner together discussing the merits of the treatment that her clit got so far.

When dinner was over, I told her, "I want to now start my fore play and get you ready to give my dick some sympathy."

Tara said, "I don't need foreplay. I am ready to fuck."

We walked to the inner courtyard and sat on a small chair for two and I started to slowly warm her up, kissing her on her forehead, face, lips, neck and every where. She was kissing me back.

Pretty soon she was holding my erect dick and caressing it, while I was kissing her on her boobs and nipples.

I ran my finger ever so slowly towards her slit, teasingly and felt the slit. It was properly lubricated with her juices.

She whispered, "Take me to the love chair, tie me up and take me."

I picked her up placed her on the love chair, strapped her legs on the arm rests and strapped her lands above her head and sat down and kissed her clit.

Tara moaned, "Fuck me with your dick."

I moved close to her and ran the tip of my dick over her slit a few times. She cried out, "I am hot. Put that fat dick of your in."

I placed the tip of my dick on her cunt opening and waited for about ten seconds. Tara screamed, "Put it in. I can't take this delay."

With one strong push the whole cock rushed in. She gasped and sucked in a deep breath. She simpered, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me"

I stared slowly with long deep strokes moving in and out slowly. Tara was thrashing her head from side to side and pleading, "Hard. Faster. I need to be die while fucking. Please hard."

Tara pleaded, "Please squeeze my boobs with one hand and play with my clit with the other while you fuck me hard."

I was being kind to her boobs. She cried out, "Hard. Squeeze them hard. I want to be hurt. I want to have all the pleasure with some pain."

I started to move my dick in and out fast while squeezing her boobs hard, while I was flicking her clit with my forefinger.

Tara started to scream, "Aaaaah I am coming darling. I am coming. I am coming. Darling come with me. Come with me. Please, I want the spunk inside me. Cool me. Cool my cunt."

I came. I shot up a large dose of spunk into her, squirt after squirt and I was shuddering with pleasure. I cried out, "I love you. I love you Tara. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you."

Once it was over, my dick shriveled. I pulled it out. With Tara's legs up and tied, the semen started to drip out from her cunt opening."

She groaned, "Release me please. I want to close the cunt and drink the semen."

I untied her restraints. She sat there for while and then got up with wobbly feet and said, "We will fuck again tonight, wont we?"

She walked to the bed and lay down and beckoned to me and said, "Come here you poor darling. This dick needs more of Tara's pussy."

As I climbed into bed, Tara cupped my bald balls and said, "At least two more immediate fucks are in these two balls. I will take out all the semen from these two tonight."

As we lay there and talked banal matters, she was playing with my dick and pulling the skin back and forth and teasing it to get into erect position again.

Soon my dick was up and about. Tara whispered, "Fuck me the missionary way. Like normal people do."

I got up, knelt between her open legs. She held the tip of my dick and placed it on her cunt opening and suddenly raised the waist and grabbed my dick into her cunt and wrapped her legs around my waist. She exhorted me, "Fuck this cunt."

As I started to fuck her the traditional way, she raised her back to meet my thrusts. Stroke for stroke she matched the fuck.

In less that five minutes, I was coming inside her. This time, I was pleading to her, "Aaaaah I am coming darling. I am coming. I am coming. Darling come with me. Come with me."

Soon she was screaming too as she came together with me.

I collapsed on top of her. I lay in her arms.

I kissed her on her face many times. She kissed back and asked, "Like the pussy?"

I disengaged and lay next to her. Tara softly whispered, "I want to be taken doggy style."

I answered, "Now?"

"Yes. And I want to be slapped on my buttocks for misbehavior too."

"Why?"

"It has been my fantasy that you are not happy with the way I fucked and you are punishing the bitch with a beating and a doggy style fuck."

I asked, "Really?"

"And play with my clit while you fuck me."

On hearing this, my dick was jumping with anticipation.

I asked her, "You have fantasies about me?"

She answered, "You think I wont have fantasies about a man who fucks so well?"

I propped myself onto my elbow on one side and turned her over and ran my palm over her naked bottom and asked her, "Why were you not lifting your cunt to meet all my strokes?"

"I was."

"No you weren't."

Tara got impertinent and said, "Yes I was."

I said, "That is it. I wont take this from you. You bitch. Being impertinent. When I say you did not, you did not."

I added, "I will have to punish you for this."

"Lift your bottom. I will have to spank you."

Tara faced me and made pleading eye and slowly raised her buttocks a little.

I ordered, "More."

Tara obeyed.

I knelt behind her and slowly ran my palm over her smooth bottom and slowly ran in between her legs onto her pussy.

I feigned anger and said, "You have made your pussy bald and then applied lipstick on it? Why? And for whom?"

Tara simpered and answered "For you. Because you may like it that way."

"You have to be disciplined and beaten. You are a bitch. You have to be treated like a bitch in heat. I will fuck you doggy style."

Tara simpered, "No please. Don't beat me please. Make me lie down like a normal girl and fuck me. But not like a dog. Please."

While she said that I gave her some quick slaps on her bottom and slowly went between her legs and caressed her clit from the back.

I dick was hared and erect and raring to go.

I took position behind her and slowly placed the tip right on her ass and asked, "You want to be buggered or fucked?"

She cried back, "Please fuck me. Don't bugger me. Please. I am normal girl."

I ordered, "Raise your bottom up further to for your cunt to meet my dick and let me feel your boobs too."

She thrust her bottom up and raised herself on her elbows.

My left hand went to caress her dangling boobs and the right hand went around her waist to her clit. I left the clit for a second and steered the tip of my dick into the cunt mouth.

With one short stroke the dick was inside. She yelped and cried out, "Please do not fuck me hard. Please. I am a good girl I will never again do anything without asking you Please. Please."

I started pumping her from behind while I manipulated her clit.

Very soon indeed, she was screaming, "I am coming. I am coming. Give me your sperm. Cool my cunt."

I was coming too. We had a shattering orgasm together. She collapsed on the bed. My hands were caught below her and my smaller dick was still in.

We lay together gasping for breath for about half an hour and then I moved to leave her from below me.

I turned and flopped onto the bed. She turned over and softly whispered, "Like it?"

I answered, "You are great. I love it."

Tara asked, "Shall we sleep now."

I answered, "Yes. For a while. But not without some action by me."

I told her, "I want you to wear the clit butterfly and the go to sleep."

She did not answer.

I got up and simply picked up the electric clit butterfly and instated it into her cunt and adjusted the clit unit properly and switched on the battery at 'Random' position.

As she tried to sleep, she would jump up as the spinner came on her clit and she would moan. She said, "Let me take it out. I can't sleep."

I said, "No. Let me tie your hands up so that you can't do that."

I took two of my silk ties and tied both the hands with long leads and left her.

I suppose she was truly exhausted with all the orgasms and the lovemaking. She dropped off the sleep. I too went to sleep but she would jump up every now and then when the clit would be stimulated by the system

When we woke up in the morning, we rang up our respective offices and said, that we would not be able to make it due to some urgent personal work.

Tara decided to stay back my house, completely naked, saying that her cunt is too swollen. She can't wear clothes – else it will appear like she is wearing two sanitary pads at the same time.

I inspected Tara's pussy. The make was smudged, like any other make up.

Yet, one had to only look at her and understand how pretty she looked after a night of deeply satisfying sex. Her eyes were languid. Eyelids heavy. Face glowing. Lips slightly swollen. A strange glow pervaded her face.

The breasts appeared well sucked and bitten. Ripe. Luscious. They swayed languidly as she walked.

Her two bottoms looked fuller. I felt them. They were hard and controlled. Sexy as ever.

Her pussy. The whole mound around her pussy was looking pinker than before. Her pussy lips were a little darker. It appeared that the pussy lips were pouting out. Much like a little child pouting and asking for more ice cream. The lips were parted a wee bit.

I told Tara so. She blushed and said, "You are really inspecting me."

"No darling, I am fucking you with my eyes."

Tara said, "Does that state of my body look all that good?"

"Truly. Tara. You are looking way prettier than when you came in last night."

Tara said, "May be all women must inspect their whole bodies the way you are, in order to determine whether they have been fucked enough for one night."

I answered, "Of course. They must let their lovers inspect them too. Remain naked for days, so that she is fucked even more. More."

Tara said, "May be. But my nipples are a little sore. And my pussy - don't ask."

I kept quiet. We bathed together and came out. I helped her dry her hairs and then brush them.

I decided that since she was looking so pretty and alluring, at least to me, I should apply make up to her. I made her lie down and applied moisturizing lotion on her mound followed by a cream she had, which she applied to create a sheen on the mound. Almost as if I had applied a layer of crushed mica on the mound. Then I applied lipstick on her pussy lips. Kohl, to enhance the starting of her pussy fold from her stomach. I applied a light pink blush on to her breasts and then red make up on her nipples. One kohl dot each on the tip of her nipples.

Tara decided to apply make up to my dick. She took lots of kohl and applied it uniformly on my outer skin and applied blood red lipstick on the whole head of my dick. She said, she wanted to be fucked by an African tribal called Ravi. I agreed.

I asked her, "Tara you are such a good fucking girl. How come you don't fuck others?'

"Darling, a good fucking girl can expect to be fuck only a dildo to get the amount of satisfaction that you give. Mind you, your dick is not the biggest I have seen or heard of. My sister, Minu was fucked by a gigolo with a ten inch dick. Minu was very disappointed that he could not go on for more than three minutes and rolled off after fucking her once and went to sleep!! And money was no factor. It was her birthday. And she wanted to be fucked by you. I told her that I would rather jealously guard your dick from other fuck hungry women. I paid for the giant dick gigolo."

Tara added, "So you see. I would rather get fucked once in a decade by you. Than fuck incompetent fuckers."

I kept quiet. Tara added again, "And if any other girl wishes to be fucked by you, I would rather arrange it myself. Then I know where my special Ravi-dick is being used. I AM jealous, you see. I am all women."

She slept all afternoon, like a baby. I slept too. But seeing her sleep totally in the nude with that painted and swollen pussy was truly very difficult for me, since my dick is a naughty boy. Wants to go on the hop on seeing her like that. But then, she had said, "I need to repair my pussy for more nights of total fun. So, I need to sleep."

I respected her view. Besides I wanted that tight cunt tonight and repaired for more fun. After all she wanted to be fucked by African tribals.

We stayed home. I kissed her many times all over. When we were awake, I don't know how many times I just could not shower her with my appreciation for her looking so very sexy, mainly because she looked so satisfied.

May be all women, who have lovers or husbands or their relatives who fuck them, must consider the need to have many orgasms every night, in all possible ways.

She had wanted that I fulfill her fantasy of being fucked by an African tribesman - many times in the night.

And her pussy??? God, it was great.

bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers