All Comments on 'Tara's Been a Bad Girl'

by Ragdollz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unfinished may

what is up with these writers who stop the stories at the best part, if you can't give it a proper finish maybe you should think about writing nursery rhymes the young won't realize they are being read junk.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 12 years ago
Yum, Yum.

Lots more please. I can almost taste Tara myself and certainly would dearly love to and teach her that she should be better behaved :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is a story?

I gave you a 3! If this had at least been a complete episode it would have rated much higher. What is it with the authors who just get started and suddenly quit.

At least you didn't ust the" if you like it, I;ll write more " line.( those I give a 1 or 0 )

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice job

Ignore the comments about too short. That guy is probably too short in the dick department. You will see the more you write that people complain about stopping after a chapter, being too short or use of grammar. Screw them. They wouldn't know erotic stories if they saw one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

and hot

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
More shit

This story is just more shit on Lit. I can't believe all this is released for reading.

RagdollzRagdollzover 12 years agoAuthor
I understand!

Thanks to everyone who read the story, if you liked it, I'm glad, and if not, I understand! Wrote it months ago soon after the first two parts. I could have waited till I had a proper finish, so I get it that some think it's incomplete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous