All Comments on 'Tarnished Image'

by jacquioh2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Good so far

Nicely written story. What goes on in the morning? Does hubby inquire and where is Lisa? Does Billy come back? All adds up to a follow up. Thanks for this one.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Of course

you are going to finish it right? Why leave so many things unanswered? At least give us a reflection.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
She Got Away With It

Sorry guys, a large majority of cheating, men and women, go by without the mate finding out. The ending might feel flat, but wifey is having all sorts of mental turmoil.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
HOW FAR TO GO

and still find your way back. TK U MLJ LV NV

DWornockDWornockabout 10 years ago
5 stars.

However, I'm certain that by getting naked in the hot tub she was willing to be fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
DWormcock is so stupid...

she bought non-stick glue

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
Category?

I don't read Non-consent/Reluctance as a rule, but when I start a story I generally finish it. Had this been labelled 'correctly,' I never would have bothered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And Ben was awake.

What man, with a kid at home, doesn't sleep lightly. It's inbred. He was awake the minute she came into the bedroom. He turned on the light,, took one look at her, and knew she had cheated. She both looked and smelled of sex. The only real question was who was going to be moving out of the house? Because thanks to men's double standards, no man is going to stay married to a cheating slut. Especially after she practically announced to him that she was going to cheat when she left the house. She's lucky he hadn't changed the locks while she was gone. This marriage is toast. And not in a clever of interestingly told way either.

pixie2002pixie2002almost 10 years ago
Wow!

Such a steamy story, which demonstrates just what can happen when a soccer mom strays a little too far off the straight and narrow. As with all your stories, the detail was exquisite, the situations realistic, and the characters deliciously flawed. It was such a nice surprise to see a new story from a gifted writer.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
Like a 1970's porno movie

No story, no plot, no character appeal, no reason to be published. Sorry it was just that bad, actually boring would be a more accurate description. It is only bad if you were going for good, but if you were going for bad that the story is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Rape is rape. They flirt and neck a little; he plies her with more mixed drinks. She says no, after being drunkenly over amorous. He responds by chaining her up and cutting off her clothing, then raping her. From the moment he manacled her wrists against her will, there was nothing sexy about this story.

This was not a story about “Erotic Couplings”— it’s the story of a man getting a woman drunk and raping her. Classify it as Nonconsensual, or don’t post it at all.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Seems like rape to me. But it wouldn't really matter, she should be kicked out either way. Marriage was doomed and both of them were just horrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous