Tasha: Reluctant Sex Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want some come, you little whore?" he asked her.

Tasha had no choice but to tell the truth. "Yes, yes I do. Come inside me Dr. Gordon. Fuck me good!"

That was all the encouragement he needed. His cock expanded in her tight pussy, and he pumped her full of his thick creamy cum, which immediately filled her womb and the rest dribbled out her pussy and all over her ass and down her legs. She suddenly erupted into a huge orgasm, and she found herself chanting, "Fuck me, Oh yes, fuck me, harder. Oh yes, I'm commmmminnnng!" Gordon didn't hold back, but fucked her as hard as he could until all his come was emptied into her poor little abused pussy. When they were both completely satisfied, he pulled his semi-hard cock from her pussy, leaving her laying over the couch, panting with pleasure.

Gordon walked over to her face, and ordered her, "Ok, slut, now lick my cock clean." The last thing Tasha wanted to do was lick that slimy cock, but she reluctantly pushed herself up on her elbows so he could shove his flaccid cock to her lips, and she obediently licked and sucked his cock, slick with both of their juices, completely clean. After she finished, Gordon pulled his shorts and pants back on and sat behind his desk while Tasha got dressed. Gordon ordered her not to have sex with the patients anymore, and dismissed her brusquely, but she had a feeling that he would be calling on her again soon.

12