All Comments on 'Tastes Like Candy Ch. 01'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Linda and I.

Not to be a grammar Nazi, but it's "Linda and I", not "Me and Linda". Sorry, but it's. Pet peeve.

butsbutsalmost 12 years ago
ho hum!

Linda and me, me and Linda, Linda and I....WHO REALLY CARES!! Super hot story. Love it. I bet mr "pet peeve" was shuffling hard as he wrote his -frankly anal- comment. Money says he's a lit teacher. With some hot teen in his class he cant get out of his mind. Awesome Mr TalkMan keep 'em coming.

Oh, and where's my other favourite author, Mr SeducedHylas at? Don't tell me he's tied up in some basement being abused by one of his evil ladies! I wish...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great!

one of the best stories ever!!!!!!!

DjeterDjeteralmost 12 years ago
great start

Excellent dialogue, interesting plot. You are one of the best.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

A very interesting and convuluted story indeed. I'm looking forward to read the next chapter. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hot story! Can't wait for the next. Love slutty daughters.

As for the "me and Linda" lines, people need to remember that this is a 1st-person story. People don't always talk with perfect grammar. Imagine if Marcus was telling his side of the story to you face-to-face. Most people wouldn't think anything of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't wait

Plz keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good....hate the daughter

Very well written and great build up, find the daughter character to be devoid of any redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Agree. Hate the bitch daughter

Hope daddy can keep it under control . The little bitch even though his daughter , is not worth it . Had a daughter just like her . You notice i said had . She now is making porn movies and loving it . You know who you are you little slut . Just look for a really slutty bitch big natural tits hanging with a bunch of big black guys . Thats her .

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Too long

Too long and filled with too much useless information, got bored with it in the middle of chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't wait

Ca'twait until next week. Needs a bit more real sex with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
perfect

Very good! I would not change a thing, other than a long wait between submissions, Worth the wait though.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

KazgorothKazgorothalmost 12 years ago
I love your stories!

They're absolutely wonderful. Keep them up!

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 12 years ago

Agreed! Don't particularly dig the long wait in between but then it makes the next chapter so great.

The beginning is great. Will she fuck another married man before she gets her daddy's horse-cock? Will he watch her that time?

Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FANTASTIC

wow this was an amazing story with lots of great build-up. great idea showing it from all three perspectives. I am hoping that Brandy is going to start wearing platform heels and stockings around the house soon or out shopping or something because a slut like that deserves to dress in those types of lingerie!!!!

rutegarrutegaralmost 12 years ago
Good story, but another grammatical note...

You should say "lay down," instead of "lied down." I'm looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worth the wait

Your stories and the build up are great.

naiveslutsnaiveslutsover 11 years ago
Good stuff

Hot build. Annoyed at the implication that "slutty" means "worthless" and not in the hot dirty talk way, but in a genuine way. Still, maybe that's just the characters' views and not the moral. Great character work either way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Absolutely great! I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great chapter!

Can't wait for the next installment mate!

qwikguyqwikguyover 11 years ago
Great Job

Outstanding...I look forward to reading the next chapter. A very exciting read. Keep it up!

loveolddickloveolddickover 11 years ago
Very good job

I like the develop of the story and I feel attracted to the father. The daughter is a bitch and she needs to learn a lesson for being so selfish and not taking a no as answer. The sex part is rational. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O.O

Good development, story and conversations.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
O.O

Its like you are writing for me... its actually kind of scary how well this goes with my preferences.

MriterMriterabout 11 years ago
Loving the jealous competition

Normally I don't care for stories switching from person to person but here it completely works. I'm loving how both women in Marcus's life are vying for his attention. Heading straight to Chapter 2!

SuperVC10SuperVC10about 7 years ago
Whoa!

Wow is pretty much all I can say. Great stuff!

Harmonys_angelHarmonys_angelalmost 6 years ago
Hilarious

I could not stop laughing at the part where she brought someone over to the house and they dont do anything it was Hilarious asf

Donmon21Donmon21over 4 years ago
First

This was the first story of yours I read here at first I felt sick but as I kept reading and developed an obsession with your amazing stories which continues to this day what's up next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE

Omg please update again sooon! Love this

sbkr222sbkr222almost 4 years ago
5 stars

Great chapter! It was terrifying and arousing at the same time. Brandy's POV was especially scary. I really like stories with a slow build up to sex.

I really hope this story doesn't end as a tragedy like having the father's life ruined. I hope it has a happy ending though it seems unrealistic now given Brandy's attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous, oh to get my cock into that young cunt. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT! I love your stories so much.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Linda was a bitch and he was a wimp to follow her!! He and Brandy need to be together

tongueman53tongueman5321 days ago

God, that was a steaming Hot Story. I can't wait to start with chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES