Tastes Like Candy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,926 Followers

"Hey Daddy, this is Russ." I said.

"Uh, hi." I said, nodding at him.

"I was helping him pick out an anniversary gift for his wife earlier." Brandy said.

"Oh." I said, confirming my suspicions.

"You're daughter was very helpful." Russ said.

"Good." I said. I looked to his side, at the little boy in the stroller.

"How old is he?" I asked.

"Oh, about eight months. My wife was telling me 40 was too old to have another kid. We've got a 15 year old boy as well. But Eddie here was a happy surprise." Russ said.

"I always wanted a little boy." I said quietly, watching the baby smiling, playing with a toy.

"Ah!" Brandy said in mock anger. I smiled at her.

"I should be going." Russ said. "It was nice meeting you, Brandy." he said, smiling at her. He nodded at me as he gathered his things and pushed baby Eddie away. Brandy smiled at them as they left, leaving me and Brandy alone.

She smiled at me as she picked away at her food. I had to take a bit of pride in Brandy. She was a spectacularly beautiful girl. Beautiful, with an infectious personality and a bubbly attitude. Just knowing that I had a part in creating a girl of such incredible beauty filled me with a sense of pride.

"So... Brandy, while it's great to have you around the house all day, I would really appreciate if you could contribute more. Help out around the house. And start looking for a job, get out there a little bit." I said. Her eyes narrowed a bit.

"Did, uh, Linda talk to you?" Brandy asked, a little annoyed.

"What I am saying to you is coming from me." I said, placating her. "Like I said, I love having you around, but you do need to keep up your end of the bargain."

Brandy studied me for a second, then smiled.

"For you, Daddy... anything." Brandy said, causing me to smile in relief. "If you'll excuse me for a moment, I have to go to the little girl's room." she said, standing up. I watched her walk away, and I noticed guys following her with their eyes, their heads spinning as they caught sight of her, watching her jean-clad butt. I shook my head at this, and a little bit of anger swelled up as these men ogled my daughter.

As she left my sight, I looked around for a bit. I saw Brandy's bag on the ground from Victoria's Secret under the table near me. I went to lift it from under the table making sure she didn't forget it. As I did the bag fell open, exposing its contents to me. I saw a few pairs of teeny-tiny thongs, one black, one a pastel blue, the other white. Each had a matching bra with them, tiny, thin, and lacy. I nervously set the bag down before anyone noticed.

So my daughter wore thongs. Great. Wonderful. I hated to say it, but this lent more credence to what Regina had said, which was that Brandy, my daughter, was a slut. A skank. I wanted to be the judge as opposed to listening to rumors, but finding out my daughter was partial to thongs didn't help her case. Because a thong was the type of thing the more sexual girls wore. The more skanky girls. It wasn't a big deal, even if she was kinda slutty. I would prefer her to be a pure, virginal little angel, obviously. But in this day and age, that is probably not possible. She was young. She was clearly a flirt. She was experiencing the world a bit. So what if she might...MIGHT... be a slut? I don't even know if she was for sure. But it didn't matter. She was my daughter.

I saw Brandy approaching. And it would be hard not to notice the other guys notice her again. I could practically see their heads bobbing, following my daughter's breasts as they bounced when she walked. She reached my table and I stood up. We grabbed our bags, and I put my arm around my daughter's shoulder as she walked out.

**********

(Brandy)

It was becoming clear I would have to speed up proceedings, cause I had no intent to work, or even lift a finger. Why should I when I had a big, strapping daddy around the house? That's not what he wanted either. He would happily dote on me for the rest of his life. But the pressure was rising on me to get a job. To do chores. Daddy's ugly wife was already, like, totally bitching out on me every chance she could. I knew if nothing was done, it would reach the point where it would be 'get a job', or 'get out'. But it wouldn't reach that point. I would have to get Daddy on my side completely. I needed Daddy to fuck me before we got that far.

Daddy hadn't made a move, yet. I made sure to get a lot of private time with him on these shopping trips, hoping he would skip the mall and drive us somewhere hidden where we could get down to business. But no, he kept our relationship totally platonic. Completely non-sexual. No stolen embraces. No wandering hands. No un-fatherly caresses. No accidental exposure of big daddy, donkey dick in front of his delightful daughter. Just typical boring, father-daughter stuff.

It was cute how nervous he was to go in to Victoria's Secret with me. That would definitely soon change. Soon, he would happily join me. He would help me pick out the tiniest, nastiest of thongs. He would help me choose the underwear that would best highlight his daughter's goodies. He would sneak in the dressing room with me and get a quick peek. Maybe a quick feel. He would run his fingers under my bra, making sure the fabric was smooth, maybe let his fingers flick over my nipples. Maybe tweak them through the fabric. Maybe scoop my giant breasts in his manly palms. Run his fingers under the straps of my thong, straightening it out. Maybe let his fingers run wild, and maybe slip one in my tight, pink pussy. Followed by another. Then he would flick my clit. And we would both lose control. I would fish out his dick, cause I would have to suck it. Then I would sit him down, and ride my Daddy's fat dick, keeping quiet so no one hears us, our grunts quiet but harsh, until we lost control. Until we both had to cum, and he buried his fat cock deep in his darling daughter and let loose, our moans uncontrollable, echoing around the store. Everyone would look at us, knowing what we did but no one would say anything. An illicit daddy-daughter tryst, right under everyone's noses.

Well, that's what would happen. What will happen. But Daddy had to smarten up. There was a glimmer of hope. I saw him watching me as I talked to boys. To men. I saw him clutch me afterward, possessively, jealously, I saw his eyes burn with annoyance. Deep down, he wanted his daughter all to himself. It's funny he got that jealous over a little bit of flirting. I could only imagine how jealous he would get after my upcoming fuck-date with Russ!

**********

(Marcus)

"OH, FUCK ME! YES! YES! YES!" Brandy screamed, her pleas echoing through the walls.

I looked over at Linda, as wide awake as I was. It was 2 AM, and we had been startled awake by Brandy getting busy in the next room. She had gotten all dolled up and left just after dinner. We had speculated on what she was up to and after noticing the way the boys flocked to her I knew it was a date. A first date. And clearly, Brandy was not the type to wait for things to get physical.

"POUND ME! POUND THAT PUSSY! DO IT RUSS! DO IT!" Brandy squealed. Russ? That guy from the mall? The married guy from the mall? The married guy with two kids? The guy who was my age? That was the guy in the room with Brandy? Having sex with her? I was suddenly filled with anger. I suddenly felt the incredible urge to march into her room and rip that douche bag off my little girl.

"UUUGGGGHHHH! YOUR CUNT'S SO GOOD!" Russ grunted.

"FFFFUUUUUCCCKKK! DO ME WITH THAT FAT COCK!" Brandy moaned, the sound of skin slapping together echoing through our house.

"Unbelievable." Linda muttered. "I have to work tomorrow."

"I do to." I said.

"Never again. I don't want this happening again. You have to talk to her. No more boys." Linda said. Not really boys. Men.

"I will." I said, gritting my teeth. I wanted to stop this now, but if I did she would be horribly embarrassed, and I didn't want her to hate me forever. So, I would have to sit here and listen while my daughter got fucked. There was no chance of getting any sleep until they were finished. But apparently, this guy was a superman in bed, cause they kept going and going and going. I just heard the bed springs groaning as they bounced.

CRACK!

A sharp crack followed by a loud thud. This caused me to sit up straight wondering if someone was hurt. Then, Brandy's girlish giggles bounded through the halls, followed by the deep laugh of the man she was with, Russ. Then, the skin slapping continued. For another 15 minutes the groans, moans, and cursing continued. Then blessedly, finally:

"Oh fuck baby! Oh fuck! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING BABY! MAKE ME CUM, HONEY! OH! OH! OH SHIT! MAKE ME CUM, BABY, MAKE...MEEEEEEEEEE... CUMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Brandy screamed at the top of her lungs.

"UGGGHHHHHH!" Russ groaned, like a caveman, cumming right along with my little girl. Once their groaning stopped it seemed like they were finally done. I heard some light talking and laughter. I heard footsteps walking out, and then a door shut. Good! Cause if Russ was around in the morning, I would kick his fucking ass.

***********

I got home from work the next day before Linda did and I found Brandy in the living room, curled up on the couch, wearing sweatpants, eating a bowl of cereal and watching TV.

"Hey." I called out.

"Yo." she called out, not distracted from the show she was watching. I walked up to her and blocked her view of the TV.

"We need to talk." I told her, bending over to turn off the TV. She looked up at me cutely.

"What's up, Daddy." she said as I sat down.

"Okay, what happened last night, with you bringing over a... guest. That can't happen again. Both me and Linda have to work, and we can't be kept up all night with all of your noise." I told her.

"Sorry. I do get a little carried away sometimes." Brandy said, her cheeks turning red.

"A little carried away?" I asked.

"Sorry." she said with a laugh.

"Were you with that guy from the mall? Russ?" I asked.

"So what if I was?" she asked.

"Brandy, you're a young woman. I can't tell you how to live your life, but... you can't be going that far with guys you barely know." I told her.

"I can take care of myself." she replied.

"That guy is my age. You should be dating guys your own age." I told her.

"Guys my age are boring." Brandy pouted.

"He's married, with kids!" I replied.

"So?" she asked like a brat.

"It is bad news to be with someone who is married. It is really wrong." I told her.

"He came after me. If he didn't have me, he would have found some other young girl to screw." Brandy replied.

"Brandy, you know... I don't want to hear this." I began. "Just... what you're doing is a bad idea. You can't keep doing this. It will get you into trouble."

"I love trouble." Brandy said with a smirk.

"Just, no more guys over here. You're your own woman. I don't like what you are doing, and those are your choices. But this is my house. So, no more guys here. No late night fun. Got it?" I said, angrily.

"Got it. Daddy." Brandy said, giving me a 'thumbs up'. A long pause fell before she spoke up, "Oh, before I forget. I need to show you something." she began, standing and padding towards her room in her bare feet. I followed her into her room.

"My bed broke." she said, facing me, pointing at the foot of the bed. I looked down at one of the bed posts, and noticed that a chunk of the bed post had broken off, causing the entire bed to be slanted now.

"Probably a crack was there. It broke completely after last night." I said, reaching under the bed to remove the broken off part.

"Can you fix it?" Brandy asked.

"Maybe a temporary fix, but nothing long term." I said. "The only permanent fix would be building a new one from scratch. This bed wasn't really designed for what happened on it last night." I told her.

"Can you build one that can?" Brandy asked with a laugh.

"I can whip up a new one, I think." I said.

"One a bit sturdier?" Brandy asked.

"Uh, yeah, maybe." I said. "But just because I build a stronger bed doesn't mean you get to repeat what happened last night."

"Got it." she said with another 'thumbs up'.

I grabbed my tools and tried to fix it, but what I ended up doing was just flattening out the broken foot of the bed and putting a brace under it to keep it steady and balanced. It was a temporary fix until I could build up a new bed frame. I was already blueprinting it in my mind.

I enjoyed building and creating. The thrill of the build was in my head. I tried to ignore the disobedience that comes with youth. I tried to ignore the fact that Brandy would probably not be stopped by my warning, and as soon as she could, she would be having sex in that bed again. I tried to ignore the fact that I wasn't building a new bed for the guest room.

I was building a new fuck-bed for my daughter.

**********

I couldn't get it out of my head. My daughter liked to get fucked hard, so hard that she could break a bed. It was obviously a hard thing to think about as a father, but it was hard not to. Regina was right. Brandy, my daughter, was a slut. She hit on older men, older married men. She was willing to put out on a first date. She was definitely slut material.

But she was young! She was sowing her wild oats. She would grow up eventually and learn the error of her ways. Learn that putting out a lot was not the best way forward for a young girl like her.

So I got to work on a new bed in the wood shop. A sturdier bed. With thick strong feet, able to handle a lot of force. I wanted to think that my daughter would listen to her father and obey my wishes to not keep up her late night activities, but I knew she was young and impetuous. As soon as she could, she would use this bed for sex again. She would turn all of my hard work onto a canvas where she could get down to business.

But I was her father. It was not my place to judge. It was my job to turn her into a better person. A person fit to live on her own in society. To not be a slut, and go from man to man. To not be a spoiled brat, and mooch off her father and stepmother. I had to find a way to get through to her. Did she need discipline? Did I need to be a hard-ass to her?

What would it take to get through to her?

**********

"Why don't you, like, have a flat screen?" Brandy asked.

Brandy, Linda and I were sitting in the living room and we had just started up a movie Linda wanted to watch. The sun was set, it was dark outside, but we were all wide awake. But as soon as it came on, Brandy spoke up.

"What, you don't like this TV?" I said, remarking on our boxy, 40 inch TV. "We got this at our wedding."

"Yeah, but like, it's old. Aren't you guys supposed to be, like, spending money all over the place? I mean, you have, like, an old TV, an old car. You guys need to, like, live a little." Brandy suggested.

"Oh, I think we live just fine, thank you." I said with good humor, causing Brandy to smile brightly.

"Thanks for the life lesson, Brandy." Linda snipped a little. I gave her a little look, telling her to lighten up. Brandy shrugged her shoulders.

"This movie sucks." Brandy announced, four minutes in. She stood up and bounced out of the room. As soon as she was out of earshot, I spoke to Linda.

"You don't have to jump down her throat." I told her.

"Well, we just started the movie and she starts speaking up. She calls us cheap, and then insinuates we should be having a mid-life crisis." Linda said.

"It was an innocent comment." I told her. I moved closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder. She still hadn't really warmed to Brandy yet.

Despite the fact that we were both 40, we still didn't feel old. We hadn't reached that point that many others did where they face their mortality. We both still felt young at heart. We weren't spending money extravagantly. We didn't need a fancy TV. A fancy car. A fancy house. We had each other. And besides, things were good with us. We were content. We didn't need anything more.

I still loved her. She still loved me. Neither of us were gonna freak out and cheat on each other. Neither of us were so driven by sex that we needed to find someone younger, and better. Our sex life was good. As good as ever. I never had the urge to cheat. Find some young, hot piece of ass to cheat on my wife with. A young, sexy fertile girl, eager to have my children... wait, what? I shook my head at this. Why did my mind go there? To fertility? Weird.

It's not like I had some deep seeded unrequited desire to breed with someone. I had already done that, even though I didn't know I did until years later. I didn't get the full experience of child birth, from beginning to end. To be by a woman's side as her belly grows with your child. To feel her belly as it swells up. To rub her bare, pregnant, sexy belly as you make love. To be there when your child is born. To be there to hold your child as he or she is born. The late nights, the crying, the joy of holding a life you created. That was something I had missed out on. I only experienced the very first part, the conception, and I barely remembered it. I had always dreamed of making love to my soul mate and conceiving a child together. But you don't always get what you want. But I had had one dream come true already. Miraculously, I had a child. What I always wanted. Sure it didn't happen the way I wanted it to, with who I wanted it to, but it happened. And I couldn't be happier. But Linda wasn't.

I looked over at my wife and she smiled. And suddenly, I understood. Understood her resentment of Brandy. Brandy was a reminder of what she couldn't give me. A child. A constant reminder of her self-perceived failure as a woman and as a wife. And Brandy being a bit of a brat didn't help. I pulled her close and brought my lips to her neck.

"Stop." she breathed out, pushing me away gently. I nipped at her neck. I knew how to push her buttons. I knew how to unleash the sexy side of my wife. I knew how to turn her screw in just the right way.

"Stop, she'll hear." Linda said, scratching at my scalp.

"So?" I whispered. "She made us listen to her." I said, feeling frisky. "You want to make her regret it? You want to punish her? Let's make her listen to us."

With that thought, Linda smiled.

**********

(Brandy)

I just knew Daddy's cock was fat. I just knew it. He just seemed like the type to be packing a massive rod. It was all I could think about. Whenever I was around him, all I could think about was the fat, meaty cock he had packed away, holstered, primed for action, desperate to be cared for correctly. I practically drooled whenever I thought about it. And trust me, I thought about it a lot. I'm sure Daddy was wondering why I had to retreat to my room all the time. If he knew his little princess had his fat cock on the brain he would not be happy. He would probably have to spank me. Spank those naughty thoughts out of my head. Make me moan. The thought made me shiver.

I lied down on my bed and unzipped my top, exposing my near bare chest, breathing hard, my tits covered in a tiny, stretchy bra, bursting to be free. I slipped off my pants, slipped my fingers under my tiny black thong, let my fingers circle my clit, and thought about my daddy for a little bit. I thought about his no doubt giant dick. I thought about him exposing it to me. Forcing me to my knees to appreciate it. And I would, because I loved sucking dick more than anything else. Just the feeling of a piece of huge, throbbing meat in your mouth. Having complete control of a man by using your mouth on him. Making him lose control, making you swallow their load, creating a bond. A bond that could only be shared by a man and a girl that swallowed his cum. A bond that would last for life. Cause a man would always remember the girl he was so intimate with, the girl who happily swallowed his cum.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,926 Followers