Tastes Like Candy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,939 Followers

So there I would be, on my knees in front of Daddy. My mouth would open on reflex, knowing a cock like that would deserve the very best: the tight, wet, eager mouth of a teenage girl. I would look down at Daddy's massive meat, appreciating its perfection. The way his dick was curved, like most big dicks are. The way his cock would drip pre-cum. The way that dick would cause you to choke in just the right way when it was buried down your throat. I would look up at Daddy, noting the lust on his face, noting how badly he wanted to squeeze my big, bare teenage tits, but not being able to go through with it. He was begging me with his eyes to make the first move. To begin our incestuous coupling. And I would smile at him, stretch my mouth open till my jaw cracked, and begin to lower my mouth around his cock-head, my warm breath hitting his dick. And just as I was about to close my lips around his fat daddy dick...

THUMP!

My eyes snapped open, pulling me from my fantasy angrily. I looked around, looking for the source of the noise.

THUMP!

The noise came from the wall, the wall between my room and Daddy's. I pushed my ear against the wall.

THUMP-THUMP!

What the hell? I heard light giggling from the other side.

THUMP-THUMP!

Was that what I think it was? Could it be?

"Ohhhh!" I heard a muffled moan through the wall. Holy Shit! They were doing it! Daddy was fucking his wife. Awesome! This was great news. This would be the perfect chance to see Daddy's dick in action mode. I could see how Daddy fucked. How Daddy liked his sex. Whether he and I would be compatible in the bedroom. Wait, let me rephrase. I would check to verify what I already knew, that he and I were very compatible sexually.

I listened for a few minutes, making sure they were going at it, making sure Daddy was giving Linda his best. I got to my feet, clad only in my bra and thong, quietly opened my door, and tip-toed down the hall. Not surprisingly, the door was shut. But one thing I did know, none of the doors inside the house had locks. Why would they? They never had any nosy children around the house, causing trouble... until now.

I got close to the door, putting my ear against it. They were still going at it, hot and heavy. The bed was still creaking, the headboard hitting the wall, my wall. It was as if Linda was trying to prove she could still get fucked too. Trying to prove to me that she was still attractive. Trying to prove that Daddy still liked her more than me. Trying to prove that she hadn't noticed his wandering eye devouring my gigantic, firm titties. Trying to prove that she was the one he should be fucking, even though we all knew that was not the case. Even though, deep down, we all knew, in the end, I would be the one taking his massive dick.

I let my hand rest on the doorknob, and hearing them still lost in the pleasure, I cracked open the door, enough to peek my cute little head inside. And what I saw nearly floored me.

Daddy was on top of Linda. Bare-ass naked! His ass was to die for. Fit and firm, enough to make me want to squeeze it in my palms. And the way it flexed as he drove into her almost made me fall to my knees. But my attention was driven elsewhere, by the huge throbbing dick hanging between his legs.

HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLYYYY FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK! It was so much bigger than I thought. As thick as a soda-can, as long as my fore-arm, just a prime example of meaty, juicy daddy dick! He drove it into his wife, from knob to root, using the entire length like a true master of fucking would. My eyes were hypnotized by his balls. His big, fat balls, beating against Linda's ass as he drove into her. Each ball would fill my palm. I imagined squeezing his sack, his flesh oozing through my hands, the textured skin against my smooth fingers, feeling the balls that created me, feeling the cum swimming in his sack, swelling his balls to the bursting point, desperate for release, desperate to burst loads and loads of tasty, sticky, manly cum all over my angelic face. I couldn't wait to make this dream a reality.

The professional, fatherly veneer was gone. He was an animal! A rutting beast! My real father was this man right here. Not the guy who watched shitty romantic comedy's to placate his wife. Not the guy who settled for a woman that couldn't give him children. No, this was the man who made me. This was how I got created. This was how he made me with my mom. This is the kind of fucking that creates a slut like me. It's too bad his wife wasn't keeping up.

She was just... lying there. She had just wrapped her arms around his back, spread her legs and let him do his thing. As if a silent acknowledgment that he was her superior in the bedroom, and she knew it. Any dumb bitch could just lie there and take it. Only a really special slut could tame a dick like that. And that dick, that fat daddy dick, was wasted on her. It deserved so much better. It deserved to have a tight young cunt stretching around it, smothering it in pleasure, drawing out that tasty cum from his big balls. He didn't want some used up old-lady vagina. If Daddy could get this worked up for her, I could only imagine what he could do with a woman at his level sex-wise. Not someone like Linda, someone so far beneath him. A real woman, or in his case, a tight young girl like me.

I watched my Daddy with pride, proud that I could fuck with the same ferocity as my father. I took pride that I was truly my father's daughter, proud that I inherited his genes, proud that I had inherited his desire for rough fucking. And combine that with the genes of my admittedly super attractive slut-whore mother, and you get me, the perfect young slut.

I watched Linda's hand travel down Daddy's back, palming his ass. I was filled with jealousy, knowing that should be me in there, knowing it was my hands that should be on Daddy's muscular ass. My hands that should be helping him drive into me.

Daddy's thrusts sped up. I heard him grunt out, "Here it comes," as he rolled off his wife. I watched my father's throbbing dick in the flesh, completely bare, the head fat and thick, perfect for digging deep into a girl. It bobbed around as he settled on his back, standing straight up with pride. Linda rolled to her knees, allowing me to see her nude. And she was nothing special. She had no tits to speak of, and ugly saggy, old skin, and a fat, nasty ass. Just a plain Jane, ugly fucking fuck face. She was just... nasty. There were so many women with better bodies that deserved a guy like Daddy more than her. Like me. Especially me.

"Do you like my body?" Linda asked. Ha! Stupid ugly bitch looking for reassurance that her husband found her attractive. Newsflash bitch... you're not!

"Yeah." Daddy grunted, ever the good husband, not letting her know that he preferred his daughter's hot bod. How sweet.

I watched her reach down and begin to vigorously stroke Daddy's cock as if this was their routine. I smiled as I realized why this was. Why waste a perfectly good load of cum in Linda's dusty, useless cunt when it could be better spent spraying her down? Both options had an equal chance of getting her pregnant, I thought with a laugh. But these thoughts faded fast.

I became hypnotized by Daddy's throbbing cock. It was swollen, ready to burst. I watched Linda stroke it, and I watched Daddy writhe in pleasure. I gazed at the tip of Daddy's cock, ready to see the cum burst from it. And burst it did.

"FUCK!" Daddy groaned, a rocket of cum spewing from his fat cock head. It shot into the air like a fountain, shooting cum in perfect, artful bursts. I watched Daddy's dick flex as cum just kept firing again and again. These streams of cum landing on his belly, Linda's chest, her neck. Some shot at her face, but she dodged it, the cum firing over her shoulder, landing on the carpet. I watched Daddy's balls twitch as the cum fired out from him, stream after stream. And all I could think about was that 18 years prior, these balls twitched the same way when I was conceived.

I focused on the entire scene again. Linda was focused on the streams of cum still firing at her, starting to wind down. I looked at the spewing head again, until my eyes were drawn elsewhere by some unseen force, and I looked past Daddy's cock head to his face. At his eyes. The eyes that were now looking directly at me.

Holy Shit! Daddy and I were, like, sharing a serious moment here. Me, looking at my father's nude body, his rock hard dick firing heaping amounts of hot sticky cum. Him, looking at me, me in my barely-there underwear, my tight, stretchy black bra struggling to contain my gigantic firm titties, and my teeny-tiny thong, barely covering my little pussy. Daddy, looking at his peeping daughter, exposed as the slut she really was, in her slutty undergarments, the kind a good daughter should never let her daddy see. Only a naughty daughter would let her daddy see her like this. This exposed, this raw. This sexy. Only a naughty daughter would wear a bra in front of her Daddy that really highlighted her huge titties, really caused them to pour out over the edges. That struggled to contain her breasts as her chest heaved in excitement. Only a naughty daughter would wear a thong that so barely covered her most cherished private parts. So low cut was this thong that Daddy would easily be able to see my cunt hair, if I had any. I was presenting a sight that no self-respecting father should be forced to see. No daddy should see his daughter all slutted up. Because honestly, how could any man, let alone a father, resist?

But this was his fault, really. No good father should so brazenly show off his massive meat in front of his daughter. He shouldn't tempt his little princess by so obviously fucking in the next room over. He should have known this would have drawn me closer. It was his fault I had to take a peek. He knew what type of girl I was. He knew I wouldn't be able to resist. He shouldn't have blasted cum all over the place. That shit was like catnip to a slut like me. There wasn't a chance I would miss this, and deep down he knew this. He wanted this. Deep down, he was a nasty daddy. I knew that for a fact now. And how did I know?

My eyes were on him. His eyes were on me. My eyes admired his body. His eyes admired mine. Our gazes met. The only thing between us was his still standing cock. And the only thing that could tear our eyes from each other was the stream of cum that burst from his cock.

Before our eyes met, his orgasm was winding down, his cum bursting out in smaller and smaller streams. But the stream of cum that interrupted our moment was his biggest yet. It rocketed onto Linda's chest. But that cum did not belong to her. Even though his orgasm had continued from the sex he had been having, I knew this was another orgasm. He was cumming twice, back to back. The first one was because of Linda. But this orgasm, this cum... this was all mine. This cum was due to me. The cum rocketing from his cock onto Linda wasn't because of her stroking. No, it was because of me. Of me watching him in action. Of me, his nasty, slutty daughter, watching him cum all over the place. Of me, standing here in barely anything at all. That all caused him to cum. Not Linda, his wife. Me. Brandy. His daughter. I had just made him cum. I had made my father cum. Daddy had just cum because of me, his daughter. I had to resist the urge to walk in, plant my mouth on his cock, and swallow the cum that rightfully belonged to me.

Good daddies don't let their daughters make them cum. Good daddies don't spew cum everywhere because of their little princesses.

Only naughty daddies did that.

Daddy kept cumming and cumming, all that sticky white nectar covering Linda. After what felt like forever, the cum bubbled to a stop, only now just barely leaking from the tip. Linda released his cock.

"Wow, that was a big one!" she said in admiration looking down at herself, her chest and neck covered with cum. That was why she didn't notice that Daddy was still looking at me. His daughter, who's nipples were rock hard, nearly peeking over the top of her bra, who's thighs were wet with her juices. Daddy was looking at me, into my eyes, acknowledging that we had just shared something... intimate. He looked at me... scared...nervous. My lips curved up into a smile, maybe a little sneer, knowing I had him in my grasp. I spun around, flashing him a view of my thong-clad ass, before making my way back to my bedroom.

I barely had my door shut before I flicked my clit to a huge, shivering, fall-to-my-knees orgasm, the word 'Daddy' escaping my lips. But I wasn't done. I peeled off my bra, slipped off my thong and crawled into bed. I was up for the next hour, fingering myself, keeping the fires warm for my daddy, hoping he would sneak over to finish what he started. But he didn't. I knew deep down he wanted to, but he was too scared. Besides, his balls had to be totally empty, thanks to me. It would take time to recharge, for him to refill the tanks until they're filled to the brim, ready for his daughter to drain them. But I would speed up that process. He would see so much daughterly flesh that his balls would be swollen with cum in no time. I slowed my fingering, and fell into a peaceful slumber. I had made major strides to today. I fell to sleep knowing that he was soon mine for the taking.

Finally, our father-daughter relationship had evolved. It was no longer completely and boringly platonic. Watching Daddy's spewing dick had changed that. Him witnessing my hot body had changed that. We had shared a moment that most fathers and daughters don't. A daddy-daughter moment that was definitely... sexual. Our relationship would never be the same. How could it? We had both seen something life-changing. I saw his huge dick cum. He wolfishly gazed at my rocking bod. Things had changed. How could we be around each other and not think about that moment?

Our daddy-daughter relationship had just been injected with a deep, heaping dose of sexual tension!

(Author's Note: I hoped you enjoyed the story. Chapter 2 to follow next week!)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,939 Followers