Tastes Like Candy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,930 Followers

"FUCK!" Brandy moaned out as I spanked her ass even harder.

"For all the bad things..." I continued.

SPANK!

"AHHH!" Brandy screamed as I pummeled her ass with my palm.

"That you've done." I finished.

SPANK!

"UGGHHHH! FUCK! Okay, okay, okay, okay..." Brandy babbled. "I'm sorry Daddy. I'm sorry I hid the package."

SPANK!

"FUUUUUUCCCKKKK! I'M SORRY! I'm sorry I hate your wife!" Brandy pleaded.

SPANK!

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Brandy said, stifling herself. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I made your life so tough!"

SPANK!

"I'M SORRY! I'm sorry I'm so lazy!"

SPANK!

"AHHHHH! I'm sorry. I'm sorry I like older men!"

SPANK!

"I'M SO SORRY! I'm sorry I'm such a slut!"

SPANK!

"FUCK, DADDY! I'm sorry I dress like a whore!"

SPANK!

"OWWWW! I'm sorry I've fucked so many guys!"

SPANK!

"AHHHH! I'm sorry I dress so slutty around my daddy!"

SPANK!

"FUCK! I'm sorry I let you feel me up!"

SPANK!

"AW GODDAMMIT! I'm sorry that I liked it!"

I was in such a zone that I didn't comprehend what she had just said. But the next thing she said stopped me in my tracks.

SPANK!

"FUCK! I'm sorry I made you want to fuck me!" Brandy screamed. I reared back to slap her ass again, but her words stopped. What'd she just say?

"What?" I croaked.

"You don't have to lie anymore, Daddy. Linda's not here anymore. Besides... I can feel you." Brandy said, grinding her crotch into my thighs. And now freed from my haze, I realized she was also grinding into my rock hard erection. What the fuck!?

"Uh, Brandy, it's not what you think, I uh..." I stammered.

"If you need to take it out and give it some breathing room, I'll understand." Brandy whispered. Why the fuck was I hard? Why was my dick protruding painfully from my crotch, sticking out clearly against my pants, pressing into my daughter? Was it the passion of the situation, the emotions that were flowing? Or was what it what she said, that I... no, it wasn't that. It couldn't be.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Oh, YES Daddy! Please! I want us to be as close as a daddy and a daughter can be. I want you to do whatever you want to do to keep us together. Whatever it takes!" Brandy begged, still gyrating her ass, begging to be spanked. I couldn't believe it! Did I just hear right? She wants me to take my dick out... in front of her. I couldn't possibly do that, could I? She wants me to do whatever it takes to keep us together. Does that mean what I think it means?

"What do you want? I want you to tell me!" I growled.

"I want you to spank me. I want you to rip off your daughter's clothes! I want you to see me naked! I want you to see your daughter's hot body in the flesh! I want you to punish me every day by stretching my pussy with your big fat Daddy-dick!" Brandy moaned out, raising her hips up, begging to be spanked, allowing me to get one hand under her with the other poised above her ass.

I saw red.

SPANK!

"YOU..." I roared.

SPANK!

"ARE..."

SPANK!

"SUCH..."

SPANK!

"A..."

SPANK!

"DIRTY..."

SPANK!

"SLUT!"

SPANK!

"Oh!" Brandy moaned.

SPANK!

"AH!" Brandy squealed.

SPANK!

"FUCK!

SPANK!

"FUCK!"

SPANK!

"FUUCCKKKKK!"

SPANK!

"OH FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM"

SPANK!

"FUCK! I'M CUMMMINNNNNNGGG!" Brandy screamed out, her hips jerking around spasmodically, driving into my thighs and my crotch.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"AHHHHHHH!" she screamed, her feet climbing the bed, trying to escape the spanks.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"NO MORE! FUCK! NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE IT! PLEASE! FUCK!" Brandy begged distractedly, her hand trying to block me from spanking her more as her hips drove into my crotch. But I stopped. She had had her fill. She had learned her lesson. She had had enough. Once she stopped jerking around, I grabbed her by the legs and tossed her onto her back to the bed next to me. I stood up and looked down at my completely disheveled daughter.

Brandy was on her back, breathing hard, but otherwise not moving. Her jeans were at her knees, and her thong clad crotch was now exposed to me. It molded to her young pussy. Her entire crotch and thighs were soaked with her juices. Her top molded to her chest, her hard nipples showing threw her tight top. Her skin was covered with sweat from exertion. I looked at her face. Her eyes were wet with tears, as were her cheeks. Even though she had her fun on my lap during the spanking, getting her ass spanked still hurt a lot.

I just looked at her. This was my daughter! My nasty, slut daughter who got off on her Daddy's lap as she was getting spanked. What a sick, twisted slut.

"You are a nasty slut, aren't you?" I muttered, more disappointed and angry than I had ever been before. My daughter, the one person carrying on my genes, was a little slut. A real nasty piece of work who got off while being spanked by her daddy. This was my pride and joy right here. She would never change. She would never be a functional member of society. A good person. All she would be is a little slut.

"Yes." she gasped.

"I want you out of my house. I don't ever want you to come back here. I don't ever want my wife to see you again." I said in a monotone.

"Daddy." Brandy said quietly, lifting her head, looking at me. "I'm not going anywhere. Because I am right where you want me." she said with a satisfied laugh.

"Brandy, get out now!" I growled.

"Daddy!" she tittered, "Look at yourself."

Confused, I looked down. And when I did, I jumped back in shock. Because hanging out of my pants, front and center, was my thick 10-inch dick, my heavy balls hanging below it.

"What the fuck!? How did that happen? Did you do this?" I asked in confusion, trying to stuff my dick back in my pants quickly.

"You took it out as soon as I asked you to." Brandy said smugly, glancing at it before I tucked it away. "What do you think I was humping against? Why did you think I came so hard?" she added, sitting up, letting her jeans fall to her feet and then she stepped out of them.

I couldn't find words. I had spanked my daughter's bare ass and when doing so, I had taken my dick out of my pants. I had taken my dick out for the world to see. For my daughter to see. I had been spanking my daughter's thong-clad ass with my dick hanging out of my pants. What the hell?

Before I could react, Brandy grabbed me by the shirt, spun me around, and pushed me back onto the bed.

"I'm so sorry." I said, "I don't know how this happened." I added, pleading for her understanding.

"I do. I know exactly why this happened. It's because you want to fuck me." she said in a sing-song voice.

"Brandy, I, uh, you're misunderstanding..." I began, trying to back away.

"I think you are the one who is mistaken, Daddy. It's what you've wanted since the beginning." Brandy began, stepping closer to me.

"That's, uh, that's, that's, that's not true." I stammered.

"Shut up!" Brandy said firmly, ending my stuttering. "Just sit there and be quiet like a good daddy should. Like I said before, this will be so much easier if you just do what I say. Now, as I was saying!" she began brattily, "You've been a bad Daddy ever since I moved in. A naughty Daddy. Looking at your little princess in a way a good daddy shouldn't."

"Brandy, you're misunderstanding things, I..." I began.

"I SAID..." she began, cutting me off. "Shut up." she added softly. "Now, Daddy, I have all the proof I need that you're a very bad daddy. What would most daddy's do when confronted with their long-lost daughter? They would hug them, cry, and welcome them to their home. What did you do? What was the first thing you did when you opened the door and saw me? You stared at my jiggling tits!"

"Brandy, I..." I began.

"Most good daddy's would put locks on the doors so their curious daughter's don't go snooping around. Not you, Daddy. You had no locks. You started making nasty noises in your bedroom, hoping I would come snooping. Didn't you?" Brandy asked.

"No, it was just..." I began.

"You did! You wanted me to come snooping. You felt the incredible urge to show off your giant cock to your very own daughter, didn't you? You knew I would come snooping. You're a baaaaadddd daddy!" Brandy said, teasing me.

"No, I..." I said.

"I know you wanted me to watch! You want to know why? Because as soon as you saw me, you came like a fire hose! Even though you came all over your wife, I knew that load belonged to me." Brandy said.

"Brandy, all of this can be explained..." I started, searching for some way to make her understand.

"You felt up my ass!" Brandy said. "In public! You gave your daughter's ass a few good squeezes. You had to have known it wasn't your wife's ass. You have to know how her ass feels after being married to her for so long. You knew it wasn't her ass you were squeezing. You had to know it wasn't her ass-crack you were running your fingers down. It was your daughter's."

"I can explain." I began.

"Daddy! Why aren't you shutting up?" Brandy whined, stamping her feet. "Daddy, you need to shut up and listen to me. I know it can be explained. I know the explanation." Brandy began. "You want to fuck me! You are sexually attracted to your own daughter! You are a nasty Daddy!"

I shook my head. It wasn't true. I'm not sexually attracted to my daughter! It's sick! I don't want to fuck her! Sure, the evidence looked bad, but I could explain.

"You see this?" Brandy began, pointing at her belly button, at a patch of moisture, just above her soaked crotch. "This isn't from me. This is from you. This is the cum that was leaking from your dick as you rubbed it against me when you spanked me! That right there is all the proof I need, Daddio."

"Brandy, I..." I began.

"SHUT UP!" Brandy whined. My mouth closed up. This caused her to smile. "Daddy, it's okay! I understand. It's okay that you have a crush on your own daughter. Because... I feel the same way. I have a crush on you too. We both felt it. That connection. More than the bond between a daddy and his little princess. No, our connection is different. That innate connection two people feel when they both know they are destined to be lovers." Brandy said.

"Brandy, stop! This is craziness. I don't have a crush on you. And you can't have a crush on me!" I pleaded, standing up and forcing her back.

"Oh, Daddy!" she said cutely, biting her lip. "Just look at yourself."

I glanced down and saw my dick pushing at my pants, aching to be loose again from its tight restraints.

"Brandy," I said, covering myself with my hands. "It's not what you think."

"Then what is it, Daddy? Why do you have a throbbing erection in front of your daughter?" she began, shoving me back onto the bed into a sitting position.

"Daddy, can you show it to me again. I really loved seeing it before. I mean, I REALLY loved seeing it. It led to a lot of sleepless nights for me. Does that turn you on Daddy, your darling daughter tossing and turning because she had her daddy's dick on her mind?" Brandy asked.

"No, I... I... I..." I stammered, not finding the words to finish that sentence.

"Daddy, can I at least... see it, one more time? And maybe touch it. Just a bit. It just looked so big and strong. Please, Daddy, just one little touch? Pretty please?" Brandy begged, chewing on her lower lip, looking at me.

"Brandy, I'm your father. I'm married!" I insisted.

"Daddy, you can be honest with me. Linda isn't here anymore. And she's not coming back. It's just you and me now. You don't need her. You never needed her. You never needed a wife. What you need right now is a tight young daughter. That's what a big daddy like you is built for."

"Brandy, this is so not right." I said, my mind a whirlwind of emotion. "You really need to leave."

"Daddy!" Brandy giggled. "If I'm gonna leave, you should at least see me naked first!", she said, unzipping her jacket enough to let her tank top clad tits to fall out. I tried to look away, but I could practically hear the copious flesh jiggling as they just fucking exploded out from her under her jacket.

"Brandy, I..." I began, but I couldn't find the words. The fight was taken out of me. Finally, I did what she wanted. I finally shut up. Somehow, someway, her bratty charms had worked on me. They rendered me speechless. Every cute little giggle, every chewed on lip, every bratty eye roll, every giggle, made my cock fucking throb. Brandy leaned forward and put her finger on my lips. Impetuously, she slipped her finger into my mouth, forcing me to suck on it. Before I could stop her, she brought her hands under the hem of her top and began to lift. "Brandy, stop..." I begged softly, but she wasn't going to stop no matter what I said. She was determined to stand in front of her daddy in her underwear. The rest of her flat belly began to emerge, but her top got caught at her breasts. After a bit of a struggle, she was able to peel her top off and toss it away, revealing her bra-clad breasts to me.

Brandy stood in front of me, hands on her hips, as if posing for me in her matching pink underwear. She was asking me to look. I wouldn't have looked under any other circumstance. I wasn't that type of guy. That being said, my daughter's body was out of this world.

Her breasts were huge! Just... gigantic. And her small frame made them look even better. They were just so round and smooth and full and perky. They were packed into her bra, pouring over the edges, bursting to be freed. The bra really forced them together, creating a huge line of soft, perky cleavage. Her bra straps were digging into her shoulders, no doubt painful, but the effect of the bra probably made any pain worth it.

Her belly was fit, showing she knew she had a good body and that she knew what she had to do to keep it at its best. Her tiny underwear emphasized her smooth, firm legs and perfect tan. It felt weird to say it, but knowing my genes had taken a part in creating my daughter's incredible body filled me with a weird sense of pride.

"I don't blame you, Daddy... for wanting me. For lusting over my young body. I saw what Linda had. Little, tiny, sad boobies. She's a little... fat around the edges. All those nasty wrinkles that an old lady like her would have. And her ass is just pathetic. She doesn't satisfy you, does she? The hardest you've ever cum is when you saw my like this, in my little, tiny underwear. When you saw me watching, your dick exploded with all that sticky cum. Your daughter caused you to cum harder than your wife ever could. You're probably about to cum right now. You know that's the truth. So why fight it, Daddy? Why fight your true desire?" Brandy whispered.

"You're my daughter, Brandy!" I roared. "My daughter... And I'm your father. So what you're doing here is inappropriate. It is so wrong. A young girl like you should not be doing this, trying to tempt your own father! It is so wrong. I don't know what Regina did to make you this way, but it is so wrong!"

"This isn't Mom's fault! This isn't my fault! This is your fault!" Brandy replied. "You're the one that made this sexual, Daddy! I was just an innocent young girl looking for a place to say. You're the one that had eyes for your own daughter!"

"Oh, cut the bullshit, Brandy! You've been prancing around in those tight clothes, flirting in front of me, showing me your body!" I replied.

"So you did look." Brandy said with a smile.

"You're a beautiful girl, Brandy. But I never looked at you as anything but a daughter." I told her.

"Keep telling yourself that, Daddy, if that makes you feel better. Keep telling yourself that you're not a dirty daddy who wants to fuck his daughter dearest! Keep telling me that you aren't dreaming of squeezing my huge titties! Keep telling yourself that you don't want to know what a tight teenage pussy feels like! Keep telling yourself that you don't want to show me how much of a 'Daddy' you are in the bedroom!" Brandy replied.

"ENOUGH! Brandy, this won't happen. It can't happen. You need to leave now!" I said.

"Daddy, all of this is your fault. Your wife is gone. Your daughter is trying to fuck you. This is all because of you. You thought you could be a good husband and a dirty daddy. But you can't have both. You have to come to grips with the fact that I'm your responsibility. Your wife isn't. You're the one that created me. I just inherited your nastiness. Your dark sexual nature. Your twisted fetishes. You've always wanted a daughter to fuck, haven't you? It just so happens that I've always been looking for a 'Daddy'."

"Brandy, please, leave." I begged.

"But Daddy, don't you want to see my last tattoo?" she asked.

"You've seen my tramp stamp, and you've see the one on my ass. But I have one more that you really need to see." Brandy said, walking over to me, putting her hands on my shoulders, putting her breasts inches from my face. My eyes were drawn to the cavernous cleavage. I couldn't help but look.

"You want to see my tattoo, Daddy?" Brandy asked, but I barely heard her. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her breasts, and the way they jiggled as she spoke. "If you want to see it, I'll have to show you my cunt. Is that alright, Daddy?"

I was too transfixed by my daughter's chest to respond, and she took that as my response. Below my field of vision, my daughter leaned down and peeled her thong away from her wet pussy, letting it fall to the floor. Finally, she grabbed my forehead and pushed it up so I was looking at her face.

"Look, Daddy." she said, pointing downward. I looked down as she stood straight up. And there, within a foot of my face, was my daughter's bare pussy.

And it was completely bare. Not a bit of hair on it. Just a cute, tiny, puffy, girly pussy. And near it, within one inch of her pussy, was her tattoo. It was a small tattoo of a lollipop. A bright red lollipop, dripping with moisture. Dripping with saliva, as if the person licking it had to put their tongue all over it, savoring the flavor. I licked my lips.

"Do you like it?" Brandy asked, scraping my scalp with her nails as I stared at her vagina. The scent of her hit my nostrils. It smelled really fucking good. The smell seemed familiar, but I couldn't place it.

"What? The tattoo?" I asked.

"Of course, silly!" Brandy tittered.

"Uh, yeah, it's, uh, nice." I croaked out.

"Do you think it's sexy?" Brandy asked.

"Very." I muttered, hypnotized by the tattoo on my daughter's smooth skin, not knowing what I was saying.

"The tattoo?" Brandy asked.

"Uh, yeah." I stuttered.

"My nickname was Candy in high school. The boys always said, 'Brandy tastes like Candy.'" Brandy began. We just sat there, together, me staring at my daughter's pussy. That's what her pussy smelled like. It smelled like candy.

"You wouldn't lie to me anymore, would you Daddy?" Brandy cooed, scratching my scalp in just the right way to make me shiver. The sight of her bare pussy was like a truth serum to me. My brain didn't have the strength to lie while staring at her perfect vagina. Taking in her pussy consumed all of my senses. It took a rough spanking to get her to spout the truth. It just took the sight of her bare pussy to do the same to me.

"You love me, don't you Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes." I said.

"You love every part of me, right?" she asked.

"Yes."

"You love my body?"

"Yes."

"You love my pretty face?"

"Yes."

"You love my ass?"

"Yes."

"You loved spanking it?

"Yes."

"You loved that I gave you an excuse to touch it, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Do you love my pussy?"

"Yes."

"Do you think it's pretty?"

"Yes."

"You love my big boobs?"

"Yes."

"You've been staring at them a lot, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"You love when I wear slutty clothes, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You love when you get the chance to stare at my cleavage, don't you?"

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,930 Followers