Tastes Like Candy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Even though I'm your daughter, you would love to see me naked, wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"You've wanted to fuck me since you met me, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"You fantasize about fucking me, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You got jealous when Russ was fucking me, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You wished it was you, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You wished it was you in my bed that night, fucking the shit out of me, breaking the bed with your daughter?"

"Yes."

"You want to choose me over Linda, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Just keep staring at my pussy, Daddy. It's so fucking sexy, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to taste?" she asked softly.

"The tattoo?" I asked, still in a haze.

"No." Brandy said. "This..." she said, pulling my face forward, burying my face in her pussy.

How did I end up in this position? How did I end up being buried mouth first into my daughter's pussy? How did I end up mouth first against my daughter's puffy, girly pussy? How did I end up with my nose pressed against my daughter's clit? How did I end up having my face coated with her juices?

The taste of her on my lips woke me from my reverie. She had me hypnotized by the sight of her pussy. It was so raw. So nasty. And those questions. I had answered without thinking. I had agreed to all the nasty things she had said. Was that the truth? Deep down, was there some part of me that wanted my daughter in a sexual way? Without thinking, I had said yes. On a raw physical level she was absolutely gorgeous. A pretty face, combining her youth with a certain sensuality that you knew she was down for some very adult activities. Her body was spectacular, with huge, round, perky breasts, perfect tan, firm, sexy legs, and a very fit belly. She was young, full of energy. She was everything you could ask for sexually.

But she was my daughter. Everything I had learned in life told me not to go down that road. Family was off-limits sexually. You saw those stories all the time with abuses happening, with a parent crossing that line. Those people were the dregs of society. I always thought I was a good guy, so far above that level, so far above those pieces of trash, not even comprehending that kind of thing. But my daughter had put me into this position. I wasn't the aggressor. She was. I didn't want to this. She did. I knew better. So it felt different from those stories on the news. I wasn't a perverted father taking advantage of my teenage daughter. My teenage daughter was taking advantage of me. I wasn't the one crossing that line. She was. So I wasn't the lecherous old man. She was just that big of a slut that she wanted her father to bang her. I wasn't the guilty party. She was.

I was freed from my guilt. My daughter was a determined little slut. She would not stop at any cost. She would not stop until we crossed that line, together. She had pushed me to this point where I was mouth deep in her pretty pink pussy. If I instigated this, I would be the dirty old man. But, if she controlled the situation, I would be absolved of any guilt. It would fall on her. I wasn't the instigator. She was. If I let her instigate this, I could maintain thinking of myself as a good guy. It was the only way I could get any piece of mind out of this situation. It was like she had said:

It was so much easier to just do what she wanted.

"Lick me Daddy." Brandy pleaded. Without hesitation, my tongue leapt forward and dug deep into my daughter's tight wet cunt.

"OH FUCK!" Brandy moaned out. I had been transformed. No longer was I Marcus Edwards, devoted husband and father. My daughter's slutty nature and hot body had changed that. Right now, at this moment, I was only one thing:

Brandy's submissive daddy.

I put my hands on Brandy's thighs so I could dig my tongue into her deeper. I dug into her tighter than tight pussy, her copious juices spilling into my mouth. I would occasionally remove my tongue from deep inside her and run it up and down her puffy lips. Or take the opportunity to wrap my lips around her hard clit and suck.

"OH FUCK DADDY, keep sucking that clit! Flick it with your tongue! FUUUUCCCCCKKKK!" Brandy screamed out as I obeyed her. I had my daughter's clit in my mouth, hollowing my cheeks around it, flicking my tongue against it. She held me roughly against her cunt as she spun herself around then fell back to the bed. I followed her, keeping my mouth firmly attached to her cunt. She spread her legs as I crawled closer to her. I now had a much better angle to really dig deeper into her tight pussy with my mouth.

"Oh, that's it Daddy! Keep sucking your daughter's pussy!" Brandy gasped.

I marveled at how her pussy felt in my mouth. It was soaking wet. It was a bright pink color. It was marvelously tight. It felt so good to run my tongue across the inner walls of her pussy, gathering her juices. Her delicious juices. And it was funny. As I licked her pussy, ran my tongue along the inner walls of her cunt, and swallowed her juices, I realized that she did in fact taste super sweet, super flavorful... like candy.

I was chin deep in her cunt as I dug as deep as I could into her pussy. I swallowed her juices as if she were a faucet. It just kept coming. Finally, I felt her thighs quiver around my ears.

"Oh, shit Daddy! Oh, I'm so close! So close! So close! So close! SO FUCKING CLOSE, OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" Brandy squealed out, wrapping her thighs around my head, keeping me in place, keeping my mouth sealed around her wet cunt. Suddenly a gush of her juices filled my mouth as Brandy grunted in pleasure. I swallowed my daughter's plentiful juices, but they just kept coming! My daughter just kept squirting into my mouth, again and again, as her screams filled the house. I felt like my skull would crack with the pressure her thighs were putting on me, but finally, they relaxed and I was able to free myself. I looked down at my gasping daughter, her soaked pussy on display for me. Her father. I looked up past her mountainous breasts to her satisfied face. She lied there for a bit, recovering, but before I could have any second thoughts, she sat up. She looked at me like a tigress, ready to pounce. And pounce she did.

Brandy jumped into my arms and as we fell back to the bed, Brandy's lips met mine. Her tongue dove deep into my mouth as I lied on my back, my daughter on top of me, forcing herself on me. She forced her tongue deep into my mouth, making me take it. Her tongue was everywhere in my mouth, mashing against my tongue, gathering the flavors of her pussy from my mouth to hers. And I just lied there and took it, like a good daddy should. Our cheeks hollowed as our French kiss deepened, sucking at each other's mouths, deeply.

My daughter was on top of me, wearing only a bra, her crotch humping against mine. She drove herself into me, and I could feel her moisture soaking through my pants. She humped against me hard, as if desperate to feel my large dick.

Finally, she pulled her mouth away from mine, followed by her extended tongue. She climbed down to the floor, grabbed my knees, and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

"I've been waiting a long time for this, Daddy. And I know you have too." Brandy said, undoing the clasp on my pants and unzipping the zipper. She began to pull down my pants, and to aid that journey, she reached into my pants, and grabbed my hard dick in her small hand, guiding it free, preventing it from slowing down my pants' journey to the floor. For the first time, my daughter's hand was wrapped around my throbbing cock. She guided it out of my pants and into the open air as my pants fell past my ankles to the floor.

"Fuck, Daddy!" Brandy exclaimed, studying my dick. "It's so fucking big! It's bigger than I dreamed it would be." Brandy said softly, her eyes crossing as she looked down my cock, as she began moving my hard dick around in her soft hand, studying every nook and crevice of it.

"Daddy, I just love your dick! It is so fucking perfect." Brandy said, stroking me with her soft hand. She held it straight up and reached down and cupped my balls in her soft hand, squeezing my sack softly and lovingly. "OH MY GOD, DADDY! You're such a fucking man! Your dick feels so good in my hand. I could play with it every day! Please let me play with it every day!" Brandy begged, but I couldn't respond.

"You can tell a lot about a man by his dick. Did you know that, Daddy?" Brandy said. "All the little marks and lines. This dick has gotten a lot of use, I can tell. You have pounded a lot of pussy with this thing. Unfortunately, that pussy belongs to Linda. A cock this thick, this meaty, is really meant for tight young cunt. Teenage cunt. Not dusty old-lady cunt. It is not meant to poke inside the worn-out giant hole that Linda has. This cock is built to stttrrrrrrrrettttttchhhhh..." she began, drawing out the word, "the tight pussy of a young girl. To really ream her out and give her the pleasure she needs. Which is just fucking perfect, because my tight little cunt is built to be stretched by a big fat Daddy-dick! And my mouth..." she said, pointing up at her mouth with one finger while smiling cutely, "My mouth, and my little throat, were also just built to be filled with a giant, monster cock! Hmmm, wonder where I can get one of those?" she asked with a giggle, pointing my dick at her face. My daughter's soft hand holding onto my dick was making my cock throb. I'm sure she could feel it pulsing.

Brandy looked up at me with those expressive eyes of hers, my dick inches from her plump lips. Her breath escaped her mouth and hit the tip of my cock, the cool air making me shiver in pleasure.

"Do you want me to suck you off, Daddy?" Brandy asked, "I know it's wrong, but... I really want to do it. I'll totally do it if you want me to."

"No, I don't." I said, putting up some resistance, not wanting to go along with this consciously but knowing it would probably happen anyway.

"You don't?" Brandy asked with a smile. "But... you're waving your cock in front of me. Your own daughter! I think you really want it more than anything in the whole wide world. But you don't want to admit it. You want to be a good daddy. You don't want to admit you want your daughter's mouth around your cock. You don't want to admit you want to shoot all that nasty cum in those big balls down my tight throat. You don't want to admit you want your daughter on her knees in front of you, every day, sucking you off behind your wife's back. You don't want to admit that all you can think about is filling my mouth with your cum, and going about the rest of the day knowing your daughter's belly is full of your sperm. But that's okay. I'll give you what you really want, Daddy. I'll make your dreams come true."

With that, Brandy opened her mouth and descended forward, my cock entering the confines of my daughter's mouth for the first time. The first thing I felt was the warmth of her breath on the tip of my dick. Then I felt her hot saliva dripping onto my shaft. Then, finally, I felt her soft lips wrap around my shaft and her warm, wet cheeks against the sides of my cock as she began to suck in earnest.

"Ahhhh!" I groaned out. My daughter began to bob deeply on my cock. I grabbed her hair in my hand and held it behind her head so I could see her pretty face while she sucked me. She looked straight into my eyes, into my soul, as her plump lips and wet mouth went up and down my throbbing dick.

"SHIT!" I said as I felt Brandy's tongue wrap around my shaft, coating every bit with her saliva. Then, she bobbed down deeper and I felt my cock invade my daughter's tight throat.

"Oohhhhh, fuuuuccckkkkk!" I groaned out, never having had a blowjob this good. My cock felt absolutely soaked with Brandy's saliva. It was leaking from her mouth, dripping down my cock, the feeling nearly indescribable. It made her desire to get as much of my cock into her small mouth a little easier. I looked down at her, and her mouth just seemed overfilled with cock. Filled to the brim. This girl was a fantastically talented cock-sucker if she could get this much dick in her mouth. She just kept bobbing farther, and farther, getting closer to my balls, nearly getting all of my thick cock in her mouth. Finally, with one heroic thrust, she bobbed down to the root, taking the entirety of my cock into her mouth. Ten inches of my thick meat down her small throat. I was so proud.

She just held herself there, looking up at me, her tongue still swirling, making sure I knew that she was an expert blowjob artist. Finally, with a small choke, she pulled back, desperate for air. My cock escaped the wet confines of my daughter's mouth, literally soaked with her spit. Her spit dripped onto the floor from my cock, and multiple bands of her drool connected my cock to her mouth.

"I'm sorry I give such wet blowjobs, Daddy." Brandy said, "And I'm sorry I left your huge balls so dry." she added, ducking under my throbbing cock and attaching her mouth to my swollen balls.

"Ohhhhh, shit!" I whispered as I felt my daughter's soft tongue spinning circles around my balls. I looked down at my daughter, and the image of my throbbing cock hovering over my daughter's face as she sucked my balls, her spit and my pre-cum dripping onto her face... that image would be burned into my brain forever.

Her tongue was gentle, massaging my balls softly but firmly, soaking them with her spit until they were as soaked as the rest of my cock. She pulled her mouth from my balls with a pop. She sat back on her legs cutely, looking up at me, pushing her chest out.

"Do you want to see my boobs, Daddy?" Brandy said. I looked down at her cleavage, so soft, so round, so squeezable. "I know you really like them, Daddy. I show them off so, so much. No one would blame you for being obsessed with them. Any Daddy who has a slut daughter with tits as big as mine deserves to at least see them once, right Daddy?" I nodded with her strange logic, at this point desperate to get one good look at my daughter's bare tits. She smiled smugly as she reached behind her back and undid the clasp. The bra was clearly strained to the max, because as soon as the clasp was undone, the bra sprang forward, her tits dying to be freed. She let the bra fall down her arms to the floor and then sat up straight. And just like that, there they were.

Fucking huge. My daughter's tits were fucking huge. The biggest I had ever seen. They just jutted out from her lithe frame, two bulging, bulbous masses of succulent breast flesh. They were so big that cleavage was formed naturally. The way her breasts pressed into each other ever so softly was breathtaking. Her nipples, wow, her nipples were amazing. They were hard as rocks, the areola around them smooth as silk. She had no tan lines, further illustrating the fact that my daughter tanned completely nude, no shame at showing off her body. They rode high on her chest, shockingly little sag. They were perfectly shaped, the edges perfectly round, making you want to squeeze them to your heart's content. Squeeze them to prove that they are real and not a figment of your imagination. Squeeze them to, in some way, defile their perfection, to alter their beauty somehow.

"EE cup, Daddy. It seems big things run in our family." Brandy giggled, glancing at my dick then back up to me, making sure I understood her obvious reference. She began to lean in closer to me. "I guess I should be thanking you for them. They are so big, and soft. Boys love them! I love them! So what better way for a girl to thank her daddy for her giant tits than by wrapping them around her daddy's cock for a little bit? Would you like that Daddy?" Brandy asked, leaning forward, not waiting for an answer like a brat, dragging her tits forward so they pressed into my cock. Her tits billowed out as they pressed into my cock. I felt her nipples scraping against me. She swung her tits over my cock, smothering it into submission. My cock had nowhere else to go when smothered by this softness, so it found a natural home in by popping into the cleavage of my busty daughter.

"There you go." she purred quietly. She reached forward and cupped her breasts, pinching her own nipples. Then, looking directly into my eyes, she pushed her tits together.

"Ohhhhhhhh. Fuck!" I said, feeling my daughter's incredibly soft breasts smothering my thick cock in bountiful breast flesh. Just the sensation of my dick being smothered by such incredible softness made me dizzy. I fell to my back onto the bed as my daughter was hard at work, moving her tits up and down my long shaft.

"Does this feel good, Daddy? Do you like this? Do you need this? If you need to punish me by making me do this to you every day, I'll totally understand." Brandy offered. I felt like I was drowning in the pleasure, and if I saw the incredible sight of my daughter's massive breasts surrounding my dick, I would lose it. So I lied back, kept my eyes closed, and let my daughter do her thing.

I don't know how much time passed while I lied in my daughter's bed as she massaged my cock with her giant breasts. Her cleavage got slicker as this went on, both from her sweat and my pre-cum. The room was quiet. The only sound was the slapping of her tits on my thighs. The cum in my balls was boiling, but it was as if Brandy knew that, so she went at just the right pace to prevent an explosion. It was if we shared an unspoken connection. I just lied there, getting tit-fucked into submission. It was only when I felt my dick leave their pillowy confines that I was finally shaken out of my reverie, and even then it took a few seconds. I opened my eyes once I felt the bed bounce a bit. I looked up to see my daughter's smiling face above me.

"Brandy, we can't..." I started.

"Daddy, I know. I know you can't fuck me. Even though deep down you really want to. You want to feel your daughter's tight little cunt stretched around your fat cock. You just want to throw me down and take me as hard as you can. But you know you shouldn't. Daddies aren't supposed to fuck their daughters. But... most daughters aren't as hot as me. Most daughters don't have the body I do. Most daughters don't have the tits that I do. Most daughters don't need it as bad as I do. So it's okay that you want to fuck me. It's okay that you want to run your hands all over my body. It's okay that you want to do bad things to me." Brandy said, running her hands up my shirt, pulling it off of me and tossing it to the ground.

"Brandy, I can't cross that line." I begged.

"I know. But I think it's okay if you want to play with my boobs. What's the harm in that? It's not sex. It's just a bit of fun. You won't be able to live with yourself if you don't feel my boobs up at least once. I've already sucked your dick, and you've already sucked my cunt. And that stuff is way worse than a little bit of breast play. Right?" Brandy said, her soft breasts hanging over my face like udders, her nipples begging for my mouth. There was a sort of logic to her words. I had already sucked my own daughter's cunt, and made her cum. Playing with her tits was not as bad as that, right? That's what I told myself when I reached up and slapped my hands onto my daughter's humongous tits.

Unbelievable. I had pretty big hands, but these suckers my daughter had were overflowing my palms. Brandy's tits were out of this world. They felt so firm and fleshy and perky. These were Grade-A, top shelf breasts. Unfortunately, they were on the body of my teenage daughter. The flesh was silky smooth, and it felt so good to squeeze them and feel them pour all over my rough, calloused fingers. And her rock hard nipples scratched against my palms in such an incredible way.

I couldn't take my hands off them. I squeezed them like they were full of milk and I was trying to force all the milk out. I left the nipples exposed to my eyes as I squeezed her breasts roughly. I let my fingers go to her nipples and pinch them, causing Brandy to moan.