All Comments on 'Tatiana's Right Ch. 02'

by Reinhart

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

well now i dont want to read anymore if she is going to just become the FORMER alpha bitch to the now alphas bitch. if she had won and then went to do great things would have been more interesting, insread we get the same old "my pussy gets wet just looking at him and the thought of him fucking me brain damaged is all i think about."

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
I hope this is not the end

of a strong female lead. I was expecting at least a draw, not a quick and easy defeat (even by a powerful alpha heir).

Hopefully she doesn't just submit sexually, even if he is her mate. She didn't make him work for her pack, so at least she can make him work for her. Longer chapters would also be appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the next chapter.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

I also hope she remains a strong and independent character. There are many cultural forces at work here against that.

On the technical side- is Amir sand colored or black? That seemed to change. Unless he can not only shift his form but also his fur color?

thilltellthilltellalmost 11 years ago
Say it ain't so.....

Must say I also was excited about there finally being a story about strong bitch of a Were. I was looking forward to her victory and following search for a mate of her choosing. Instead it returns to the misogynistic theme of power and possession. The last two paragraphs pierced me with a disappointment so deep I may not be able to stomach further chapters. I had so much faith in her and now sadness and pity are the best descriptions of what I feel.

If the goal of a writer is invoke emotion and reaction in your readers, you have done well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dominant men

althouch cliche..i love the domination part. Just makes everything so sexy. Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I too wish she would've whupped that guy and then chose him and made him do her bidding. I just might have to try my hand at writing for this website. All these comments indicate there is a crying need for that kind of story.

Love, Lu

thilltellthilltellalmost 11 years ago
Dominance

Personally I do not care for damaging dominance, physical or emotional, from either sex. I would not have enjoyed seeing her beat him and turn him into a heel licking cuck. There have been a few tales that have touched on the emotions of the 'pull'. In the end the male lead always plays the same cards. 'I've been waiting for you for centuries', 'you should be honored', 'we will go rouge without each other', 'smell me and know that lust and our naughty bits, is all you will ever need'.

Why does a were, male or female, have to give up their heart for the Luna endorsed lust rut fest. It's little more than an arranged marriage. Plus the male leads are most always Alpha/Beta type males so she is mating 'up'. What if it was a alphas daughter 'pulled' to a lowly servant with no aspirations or desires beyond his class.

What irked me about the ending of this chapter is that her character was developed to the point that anything less than a battle to the death betrays everything she believes she is. At least that's the way she seemed to me.

Still feeling a bit empty.

THillTell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Hope we're not talking about pure submission here - it's nice to see a female wolf built up as a strong alpha, and if she's truly so strong it'll be nice to see where things lead when he tries to start killing off her pack the way the story says he and his current pack normally do. That's not a point in his favor, by the way. What kind of vicious animal kills off his new pack after he's conquered it?

Fan_65Fan_65almost 11 years ago
Ramirez or Dubois

I am Tatiana Dubois, daughter of the Werewolf King Filipe of Spain, widowed mate to Leonardo de Dubois and this is my story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good points, ThillTell. Well put

Lu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It had so much potential. Then it went predictable. 😒

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
uhm

Just a little loop hole here: Is Amir's wolf black or sand-colored?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous