All Comments on 'Tatiana's Right Ch. 03'

by Reinhart

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

so a gay wolf couldnt just keep his ass home? if he was interested in her why bother instead of just letting her have her say. he could have just said he was on her side. no she is a rogue and hunted by her friends and family all because this dick could not stand up to the rest of the weres and say i am gay so not interested.

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyalmost 11 years ago
Like it

@red, you need to read the entire story. There are flashes of information all through this story. If nothing else read the last 2 sentences.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
The plot thickens...

You are killing us...rolling out the plot bit by bit. I will read each chapter with a single thought in my mind-"What Now!?!" I have a list of questions and plot guesses, but I'm gonna sit down, buckle up and wait. Hopefully not long. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
???

Okay... I can't hate it or love it. One page that's it, come on. Focus on details, they will just make the story better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Having difficulties with this story - for the first issue, you really need to decide what perspective you want to tell your story from. Either "Tatiana" or "I'. Please stop switching back and forth, and if it's unintentional, proof-read or get an editor. It's insanely distracting and jarring.

Secondly, if Tatiana's so Alpha, why did she allow this pack to kill everyone in her old pack except the butt-kissers? Either an extreme disappointment, or Amir's pack is letting the "victims" go and is building a reputation built on an utter lie that shouldn't hold up to any kind of scrutiny taken seriously by another pack.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
Good progress.

It still feels a bit rushed but I like where you are taking the story. The whole Amir bit was odd but I can suspend my disbelief and see how the story goes.

Looking forward to more. Try to make your chapters a bit longer, if you can!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelalmost 11 years ago
Well *I* like it!

First, THANK YOU simply for being able to write CORRECTLY, with good grammar and appropriate punctuation! That is so rare here as to be an accomplishment in itself. That being the case, I can forgive the one little slip-up where you didn't catch that you had used "I" instead of "Tatiana."

Yes, your chapters are a bit short, but you seem to be posting fairly regularly, so I can deal with that. And I fully appreciate the technique of letting the plot unfold at a leisurely pace. Too many readers here expect a "quickie." I am in for the long haul--as long as you keep posting regularly. :)

Finally, I love the character you are creating. It is rare to find a true Alpha female in these stories who is an Alpha in her own right, and not just because she mated one. The timeworn cliche of the "stubborn, strong woman tamed by the sexy Alpha" is a bit demeaning. I like that Tatiana has her OWN strength, both of body and of character.

Looking forward to more! Cheers!

PJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous