Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of Jill’s past lovers had worshipped her body as this young girl was doing. Jill’s husband often told her how beautiful she was, but the poetry in Katy’s combined words and actions far surpassed that.

Katy moved between Jill’s legs. Jill raised her knees further then pushed them wide to give Katy the best access possible.

Katy knelt between the slim legs and lightly petted Jill’s pubes with her fingers. “I never thought that girls were pretty between their legs. That’s one reason I got the tattoo, so my boyfriends wouldn’t be repulsed looking at me. I was wrong. You are so scrumptious. Your red curls, your creamy skin, and now when you’re wet, the glistening pinks and reds all on display like a morning sunrise. How could I not think that this is beautiful?”

With that Katy stretched out and began lightly running her tongue through the soft folds. Jill knew that this time would not be so fast. As she reveled in the feathery licks, Katy’s hands moved up to Jill’s breasts and began a slow circular massage that reinforced what was happening below. Jill felt the soft wetness move from her clitoris down through her furrow to the sensitive skin just below and then back up. Jill began to raise and lower her hips in time with the circuit, up to the clitoris, down to the bottom. She began to pant. Finally, she could not stand it.

“Suck me! Use that wonderful tongue! Now! I’ve got to have it!” Jill grabbed Katy’s head with both hands and pulled her up to her clitoris. She wrapped her legs over Katy’s back so that she couldn’t escape.

That wonderful feeling built rapidly as Katy fluttered her tongue at the right spot.

“OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! KATY LOVER KATY LOVER! OH MY LORD! NNNNNGGGGGHHHH!” Jill collapsed completely.

Jill woke up with a cotton mouth and a queasy stomach. “The cold, gray light of day,” was a phrase that popped into her head. “Too much to drink last night,” she thought. Then she remembered the rest of the night. Looking down she saw her nude body and beside her sprawled out Katy’s nude body. Jill didn’t know how she felt about last night and she wasn’t sure about what should happen today. “Oh well, a shower will make me feel better and perhaps clear my head.”

Coming out of the bathroom, she found Katy sitting on the side of the bed.

“Hi, Jill!” Katy’s eyes looked like a pet seeing dinner coming, happy and hungry at the same time.

Jill needed to get some space. “I’ve got to get some food in my stomach. Why don’t you shower and I’ll meet you down in the café.”

“Sure, that’ll be great,” Katy replied.

Jill’s short hair didn’t take much blow-drying. A swipe of lipstick and a casual pair of slacks and blouse got Jill out of the room before Katy returned from the shower.

In the café Jill found the four guys from her organization. They pulled up another table so that she and Katy would have a place to sit.

“Damn, you guys are supposed to watch over this little Southern girl and not let her drink too much.” Jill related the amount she had consumed both at the banquet and the bottles back at the room. Of course, she didn’t relate the other events of consequence. A little bit of teasing and ribbing went around the table. About this time Katy showed up.

“Hey, we hear you really went wild last night,” Hal greeted her.

Katy looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

“I was telling them about the extra wine we had after the banquet,” Jill interjected before Katy could say anything to give the other activities away.

After ordering breakfast the discussion turned to what to do today.

“We’re going to Ft. McWhirry,” said Hal. “You and Katy are welcome to come along.”

“What’s that,” asked Jill.

“It’s a park now,” he replied “but it was the original settlement in this area and they’ve got a good exhibit about the Indian wars in the area and some replica cabins and farming tools.”

Jill spoke up. “I don’t think I’m up for a view of White Man’s history,” she said.

“Me, neither,” echoed Katy.

Jill looked over at her sharply. She hoped that Katy didn’t envision them spending the day in bed. She still needed to sort out her feelings.

“Jill, why don’t we go to the zoo,” Katy suggested brightly.

“Damn, I was thinking about dying and Youth here wants to go on a nature hike.” The table burst out laughing while Jill pondered for a few seconds. She wanted some space between Katy and her and yet she couldn’t crush the young woman for her honest emotions.

“Sure, that sounds like fun,” she said with as much enthusiasm as she could find.

Jill didn’t hurry getting ready. She drank two bottles of water from the room bar and was finally ready to go about 1 o’clock. The afternoon turned out to be delightful. Katy had lost the hungry pet look. The zoo was one of the best in the country. They ended up taking a polar habitat tour that explained what the animals did to survive in such a forbidding climate. They also got a tip from a married couple on the tour about several places to eat that night.

They finished at the zoo about 5:30 and decided to go straight to dinner since neither one of them had had anything to eat since breakfast. Jill decided on the French restaurant that had been recommended by the couple. It would be a little expensive, but, hey, in her position she could sign her own expense account.

Katy was a delightful dinner companion. They talked about growing up and what was wrong in the world; about their parents and the latest books that they had read. Again, they had a bottle of wine plus an aperitif before dinner and spiked coffee afterwards. The waiter didn’t hurry them and about 9 o’clock they got the restaurant to call them a cab back to the hotel.

Maybe it was the alcohol; maybe it was carelessness. When Jill started to step into the taxi, she didn’t get her foot firmly on the doorjamb. It slipped off. Her heel caught on the curb and Jill felt a sharp pain as her ankle twisted. She fell against the cab. “Damn!”

Katy was behind her and grabbed her arm. “Are you alright?”

“I think I just twisted my ankle. Please help me get into the cab.”

As the cab took them back to the hotel the pain got worse. Jill had to lean on Katy to get across the lobby and up the elevator to the room. Once in the room Katy helped Jill to the bed. She propped a pillow behind her and doubled up one to put under the twisted ankle. Then she got a bucket of ice and put some inside a hand towel as a makeshift ice pack.

Jill watched TV while the pain seemed to subside. Katy took a quick shower and came out in the same tee shirt that she had worn last night. A brief flash of the side of her breasts reminded Jill of those gorgeous mounds that she had loved last night. After about 45 minutes Jill began to get undressed to take her shower. Katy had taken off Jill’s shoes as soon as she got Jill on the bed. Jill took off her blouse and unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks. When she tried to stand a sharp pain sliced up her leg. “Oww!”

Katy heard her cry and turned to see Jill sit back down heavily. She immediately rushed to her. “Look, you won’t be able to take a shower tonight. Let me run you a bath and I’ll help you get in.”

Jill was still unsure about her feelings of last night, but there didn’t seem to be any alternative. “Sure, hot, please. I’d like to soak a little.”

In about five minutes Katy returned. “All ready Madame. Can I assist Madame in getting out of these clothes?” Katy was teasing but this also reminded Jill of the dance last night that had started everything.

Jill lay back and while Katy slid off her slacks and then panties, Jill herself unhooked her bra. Katy then helped her to her feet and supported her into the bathroom. Very carefully, Jill sat on the side of the tub and let Katy help her slide down into the water.

About ten minutes later Katy bustled back into the bath. “You’re going to be a prune if you don’t get out. Let me see your ankle.”

Jill raised it and Katy gently inspected it. Jill could see that it was swollen but it didn’t hurt as much as earlier. The inspection opened up Jill’s legs and suddenly Jill was confronted with feelings that she had been avoiding all day. She turned the events of the last twenty-four hours over in her mind.

“It’s going to be tender but I think that by the morning you’ll be able to get around.” Katy looked up and saw that Jill wasn’t paying attention. “Hey, you! Listen to me.” Katy splashed Jill in the face with some bath water.

Jill snapped out of her memories. “So that’s the way you want it.” Jill grinned. She splashed some water at Katy but got more than she planned and the front of Katy’s tee shirt was soaked.

Katy was startled but then burst out laughing. “I won’t be able to wear this tonight.” She stood up and pulled the tee off and hung it over the shower bar above Jill’s head. While she was doing this Jill again got a very up-close-and-personal look at Katy’s ‘black cat.’

Katy glanced down and noticed where Jill was looking. She knelt beside the tub. “I still love my husband. When we get back home I won’t continue this. But you’ve been such an inspiration to me. I want to thank you again tonight.”

Jill saw the longing in Katy’s eyes. She also remembered the tremendous orgasms she’d had under Katy’s ministrations. She pulled Katy to her in a kiss.

Katy broke the kiss after their tongues touched briefly. “Let me wash you,” she said. Katy helped Jill to an upright sitting position. She let the water out until it was just covering Jill’s thighs. Then, soaping her hands, she began washing Jill’s neck and shoulders in a massage-like fashion. As Katy continued down her back, Jill felt the tension from her conflicting emotions wash away also.

Jill lay back as Katy moved to wash her chest. Katy was just trying to be gentle, not erotic, but the whole situation was exciting Jill. As Katy lifted each leg to wash, Jill remembered Katy’s tongue between her legs last night. The submissive aspect of Katy’s actions added to the flame that was growing between Jill’s thighs.

Katy helped Jill to sit on the edge of the tub and began drying her. The fluffy towel soaked up most of the water but Katy would stop occasionally and lick a few drops of water from Jill’s skin. Jill was beginning to feel like a queen in an erotic drama. Katy helped Jill limp back out to her bed.

“Lie on your stomach,” Katy commanded.

Jill felt Katy kneel over her hips and then lean forward. As Katy started kissing her neck and shoulders Jill felt nipples grazing her back. Hands caressed her back and the sides of her breasts. The kisses and nipples moved slowly downward. When the kisses got to her hips, she felt a hand smoothing the skin between her thighs.

“Lift your hips so I can reach under,” Katy whispered.

Jill lifted her hips and spread her legs further apart. At the same time a pillow was thrust under her tummy, keeping her ass elevated. The kisses resumed on Jill’s ass cheeks as fingers played with her cunt. Suddenly a tongue started a trip downward from the top of her ass crack towards her pussy. The tongue just swirled around her hole before reversing course and ascending back through her crack. The tongue briefly stopped to tease her brownie.

“OOOH! So GOOD!” Jill couldn’t believe her response to this. She had always steered her husband away from anal sex, believing that it would hurt and that it was nasty. This sensation was terrific.

The tongue continued its trip back up. “Like to play back there? Want all your holes filled?” The tongue attacked Jill’s brownie again, pushing inside a little way.

Jill closed her eyes and just let the sensations wash over her. The tongue began to plunge in and out, like a little cock. Two fingers dived inside her cunt while another finger rubbed her clit. Just when she didn’t think it could get any better, a hand slid under to cup a breast and pinch her nipple.

Jill felt like her body was one big nerve. All the tactile sensations were overwhelming her brain. Bolts of energy shot from her ass to her cunt to her breasts to her head and back around. She didn’t want this to ever end. She felt herself climbing toward her peak. She thought of waves lifting her up, letting her back down, lifting her higher again. Finally, the crest broke. Jill felt her body vibrating, incoherent noises coming from her throat. It went on for a long time then soft velvet wrapped around her consciousness.

“Did you like that?” Katy was rubbing her neck and smiling at her.

“Where do you come up with these ideas? I had no idea it could be like that.”

“I told you, you inspire me. I’ve never tried … that thing with my tongue before. But you’re so beautiful. Every part of you is beautiful. When I accidentally touched you there and you liked it … well, I want to make you happy.”

“Happy is an understatement. I must have been delirious for a while and then passed out.” Jill rolled to her side facing Katy. A pair of very hard nipples was staring at her. “I think you need someone to make you happy now.”

Jill could taste herself as she kissed Katy. Breaking the kiss she licked around Katy’s lips and cheeks like a mother cat cleaning a kitten. Backing away slightly, her eyes swept down Katy’s form. “I just want to look at you for a while.”

Jill propped herself up on an elbow. She used her other hand to trace Katy’s curves and softness. Starting from her hair down over her shoulders, briefly teasing her breasts then on down to the womanly curve of her hips. “Your figure is exquisite. I’ve always been slim. I’ve never had the shape that you have, that cries out here is a beautiful woman, that entices everyone to touch the grace and softness.”

She pushed herself further upward to be able to reach better. Her hand continued down the outside of Katy’s leg then behind her knee to her calf. “You must work out. But yet you still have the softness that is the essence of a woman. Katy, you are just absolutely remarkable.”

Reversing course, Jill’s hand traveled slowly up between Katy’s thighs. They seemed to part of their own volition as Katy rolled to her back. Her movements implored Jill to give her the satisfaction that she needed. It delighted Jill to tease her protégé. The fingers trailed briefly through the pussy hair and then continued further upward again teasing her breasts before tracing the outline of Katy’s lips.

Katy grasped the hand and then sucked the fingers into her mouth. Her tongue fluttered against them in imitation of what she wanted done down below.

Jill leaned down and kissed her. Licking and kissing the side of her neck, Jill descended until she could capture one of those delightful nipples in her mouth.

Tonight, though, Jill was the impatient one. She felt an urgency to explore all the erotic pathways that Katy had to offer. After only a few delicious sucks at her breasts, Jill continued to lick downward.

She paused briefly at the bellybutton. Katy truly had a pretty one. Jill used her tongue to penetrate and withdraw quickly several times. Katy giggled. The downward journey began again.

Finally arriving at her destination, Jill ran her tongue through the soft hair making random patterns across the delta. She moved between Katy’s legs, caressing the thighs briefly. She stopped to gaze between Katy’s legs. “You’re right. Your pussy is beautiful. Soft, like an exquisite rose and a fragrance that is intoxicating.”

With that Jill began a lingual exploration of the sensuous opening. At first Jill just enjoyed the sensations that she was getting, giving no thought to the feelings of the young woman writhing below her. The taste was almost sweet, the feeling like melted butter dripping off homemade biscuits. She slowly explored the entrance to Katy’s cunt, the delicate lips and the bump of the clitoris. Trying to memorize each curve and pad of flesh. She knew that these tactile pictures would provide many enjoyable remembrances on the nights that her husband was away on business. After a while Jill began to pay attention to her actions and their affects on Katy.

Jill began to take long swipes starting at the bottom of the cleft and sweeping up with a final flick at the clit.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Katy punctuated each flick with an exclamation.

Jill moved up and began a slow circle of the clitoris. At the same time she inserted two fingers inside and began slowly pumping Katy. This went on for several minutes. Then she had an idea. If Katy had been looking she would have seen a wicked gleam in Jill’s eye. She added her thumb to the two fingers. After several strokes she removed the thumb and slid it downward. On the smooth skin below she rubbed the thumb lightly back and forth.

“Gnnnngh! Ooooh! So good!” Katy was babbling almost continuously now.

Jill increased the speed of her tongue flicks at the clit. Simultaneously, she pushed her thumb downward and into Katy’s ass.

“GOD! GOD! GOD! GOD! JILL! JILL! JILL! JILL! JILL! EEEEIIIIIEEE!”

Jill felt rapid contractions around her fingers and thumb as Katy bucked upward in frenzy. Briefly, Jill worried about biting Katy, so strong and rapid had been the convulsions.

Katy continued, “OHMIGOD OHMIGOD OHMIGOD! EEEEEeeeeeiiiiii!” The cries faded out as Katy ran out of air.

Jill crawled up the bed and took the young woman in her arms. Katy snuggled up to her as they fell asleep.

Jill woke the next morning clear-headed with a soft, warm body in her arms. She momentarily thought about waking Katy for one last romp. She could tell that she was sore though and Hank would be ready for a romp when she got home.

“Oh, Jill the last two nights were WONderful,” Katy exclaimed as she woke also. “I hope that you won’t avoid me when we get back. Maybe we could have lunch sometimes?”

“Katy, I love what we’ve shared for the last two days. I don’t want it to be a steady thing but I could never look at you again without fondness. I’ll probably be calling you for lunch more often than you’ll want to see me.” The two women lay there briefly, Katy’s head on Jill’s chest.

“Why don’t we shower together,” Jill suggested. Seeing Katy’s eyes brighten Jill quickly appended, “I’m a little tender and Hank will be waiting at home, but I’d like to share this with you, just enjoying your company.”

The shower was more sensual than erotic. Jill enjoyed Katy’s fingers again when the young woman washed Jill’s hair. Jill returned the favor, enjoying the feel of the suds slipping through Katy’s gorgeous mane. No washcloths were used as the two lathered each other’s skin and then rinsed each bubble away. Finally, they finished by drying off with soft towel caresses.

They both wanted to draw the close feelings out. Neither got dressed immediately. They both continued to steal glances at the body of the other, sometimes including a caress as they passed while packing and applying make-up. Finally dressed and packed, they looked at each other, moving together into a hug.

“Jill, I just had to thank you for all that you showed me and inspired me to do.” Katy pecked Jill on the lips, not wanting to smear her lipstick.

Jill looked into the young woman’s eyes as she smoothed a curl over Katy’s ear. “Katy, I wouldn’t have changed a minute in the last 48 hours. You inspired me to let out a part of my personality that I never knew existed. Thank you so much.” Jill gave Katy another hug and then looked at her again. “But next time you want to thank someone, maybe you should bake a pie.”

They both laughed.

“I thought that’s what I did,” said Katy. “Didn’t you like my spiced pussy pie?”

“Delicious,” Jill replied as they both chuckled.

When they stepped off the elevator, the rest of the group had already gathered for the airport van. Hal was eating something.

“What have you got,” asked Jill.

“They have a quiche out on the breakfast bar,” he replied. “You should get some. It’s a really great pie … What’s so funny?”

12