All Comments on 'Tattoo'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
pussyeater057pussyeater057almost 13 years ago
awesome

this story was amazing

ScandinavianScandinavianalmost 13 years ago
Nice

I liked this story a lot

minemuseminemusealmost 13 years ago
Nice

That was pretty well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah, riiiiight.

In your dreams pal; juvenile BS.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Another insightful 'Anonymous' comment

Hell yes this was "in (my) dreams"! IF you had read the opening paragraph I state that it is FICTION! That implies that it IS from my dreams...imagination...any other name you come up with.

Moron.

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hope....

I just hope there are more Ch. than this one ~~ as I really liked the story but I want "more",!* please* Thank you. And yes you got a (5) and well deserved. JAG

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Sweet fantasy

I can only imagine, that she never returned home to her mom and dad's house, but stayed with her brother, where he treated her as she was his wife.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Well written 5*

LaddydeathLaddydeathalmost 13 years ago
Time for mom to walk on on them

Is it possible to ask for a part 2 where the mom walk i'n pn them.

And can the mom go with Sis and get a tramp stamp put next to her ass just to piss of good old dad :)

Ps great work 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ch 2?

Sis moves in.... Goes off BC... They get pregnant... Piss off mom & dad... F*** each other silly... Have wonderful baby (ies), & then live happily ever after!

Hhhmm... Something to think about ~ ~ Maybe?

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncalmost 13 years ago
Great Read

Enjoyed this story hope to see it expanded with additional chapters....

The story line is wide open as to what can continue to happen in the lives of this brother and sister what their parents will do when they find out about the sexual relations... Very well written, again I am looking forward to additional chapters...

klaxxklaxxalmost 13 years ago
So,

She goes and gets a tramp stamp but doesn't think she's a tramp.

BTW, a story where a guy has a larger than average manhood doesn't _offend_ me - but snarky hubris does. Besides, it's so damned cliche. Getting it on because a girl spies a big cock is easier than developing a relationship, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

hahahaha. ron having a ten inch cock. what would happen to hermione? sorry, just joking. i don't know why but i hate that guy from hp series. but seriously this was a hell of a story. i've read your other stories too. and they all are fucking hot. and yeah where is the 2nd part????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
moron

seems the only moron here is DEZURTDAWG if you write fiction it has to be based on reality if it isn't it is fantasy and there is a seperate catagory for that. drag your head out of your butt and rewrite all your stories or move them to the fantasy area you haven't posted a single story that is believable. you need to leave your EGO some where else when you write and stop over compensating for your own lack.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
re: anon 02.03.12

Most of the stories on this site are fantasies. Fantasies conjured up in the minds of the authors.

The fantasy heading is actually Sci Fi and Fantasy where people write stories about, umm science fiction or fantasy elements.

Get your head out of you ass and appreciate these stories for what they are. They're pure entertainment, that's it. They're not written as high literature. He's not competing with James Joyce or Ulysses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
She's an 18 year old senior, yet a boy say...

"I don't date girls in my class. Too bad you're not 2 years older." And a "30 pack" of Bud Light? WTF?

Fantasy is good and everything, but blatant idiocy is a guaranteed way to make me stop reading after a few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waste of Time

Just a dick extension for the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Amazing story, very realistic fiction, well written, and omg HOT!

kylynnarkylynnarabout 11 years ago
Re: Anon 02.03.12 & 03.22.12

Anon 02.03.12

First off, if you are going to leave a negative comment, grow a pair and sign in. Secondly, you had better get a dictionary so that you can understand what you are talking about. Better yet, here is the definition of fiction for you.

fiction: noun

1. the class of literature comprising works of imaginative narration, especially in prose form.

2. works of this class, as novels or short stories: detective fiction.

3. something feigned, invented, or imagined; a made-up story: We've all heard the fiction of her being in delicate health.

4. the act of feigning, inventing, or imagining.

5. an imaginary thing or event, postulated for the purposes of argument or explanation.

Now that you know what fiction means, assuming you have a 1st grade education at least, If you don't like the stories or the way that they are categorized, then write your own or don't read them. No one asked you to come here and bitch because you cannot write yourself.

Anon 03.22.12

The quote is actually "Thanks but I don't date girls not in my grade. Too bad you're not two years older!" Typical high school rhetoric from a guy that thinks he is hot shit in school. Get your quotes right.

Secondly, how old are you? Budweiser sells a 30 can party case in many states and around the tournament time for baseball, football and basketball in most others. Apparently you aren't old enough to buy beer legally yet.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Tattoo

Ronald and Tracy (brother and sister), for young adolescent siblings, seem to have their heads and minds on straight and very well connecting their personage to the ground. Being a lover of incest situational stories, always appreciating and gaga over incest L-O-V-E stories, this one is very good. The characters are very attracted to each other, thoughtful and considerate of each other's feeling, though their love and committment connection seems to be in the launching stage at this time in their lives and young courtship.

The story moves along very nicely, no ups and downs caused by seedy writing nor unintelligible conversations or scene descriptions--all done very nicely, and with feelings of the writer's creating of images that bring the character's visually to connect with the reader's mind and thoughts..

As with many other reader's comments there is much more in this young sibling, sister and brother couple that could easily be expanded and explored. Each reader has their own ideas how they would manage the future lives of this fine couple; however, if the writer/author does as good a job with a sequel, Chapter 02, as with ths first series I'm confident all reader's would be pleased with the results.. . My one wish is that they get "married" and start having a couple babies.

A great magnificant story; very erotically sexy in a nice, kind and doting of each other manner. They now love, truly love, each other; that element should not be fucked up nor fucked with!

GrFReaK69GrFReaK69about 11 years ago

im just gona say i very much agree with bigdaddy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good

just another piece of shit from the damn dawg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice one

I don't have complains about this one. And please - no sequels. I learned, you have a bad habit of ruining good stories by adding "daddy-daughter" sex at the end, where should be only brother- sister. Let's leave this at this point, okay? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
agree

I agree with the previous commentator. No more ch's or parts. I can think of at least one where siblings were doing well before you diluted the story by adding mom and dad. Ruined a great awakening of love and great sex. Same here. Ther're discovering each other and realizing their love one for the other, don't water it down by going over the top. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Damn, now I want a tattoo........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't think you understand sex or how the human body works..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

Please write a second chapter... or more! I gave this 4 stars, it would have been 5 but they would have had to end up as a couple (actually written into the story as opposed to implied) to get that last star. While I enjoy most of your stories and some I hate very, very much the ones I do like just get to what I think of as about mid way and end, I would like to see how you would bring the story "home" as it were. Another common thread with your stories is the female saying the "I love you's" while the big cocked male lays there or keeps pumping away.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
okay....

but shes a slut.. and not the brightest in the wild with those tattoos when you realise there are actually ppl like her irl its not that hot.

vonLassenvonLassenover 5 years ago
I like the tatoo girl

I really like this story and i'll hope for you that you have many years in front of you.

Kind regards

vonLassen

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
continue please

i think she should move in with him and live happily ever after. hot story

lwiltonlwiltonabout 4 years ago
He's got to go...

Hum, it sounds more like he has to cum! Probably multiple times. At least if his sister has her way!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Another great story that really needs more to finish it. Well done to this point

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, “fourkl odulehj fousk goskr lo dfid gfoiff,“ is hilarious. This story is great. Thanks.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Great story !

One of the best sibling stories.

The tattoos were excellent!

Fantastic ending.

Will you return ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good! Enjoyed it immensely. Please keep going.

Bill S.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Outstanding, great tale, great writing, this one was really hot. In today's world, this could be very believable with the tattoos. I really love your work and it always has that little soft spot in the male characters. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated, please keep up the great work 👍😊

RegginufRegginufover 1 year ago

Another absolutely amazing story. I cant wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it and would love to read more chapters on this one!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was quite something!!! Funny and hot I loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I found the irony here quite delicious. She was bitching and crying about being called a tramp and a slut after letting some random tattoo artist fuck her for her first time. Oh and the tattoo was a tramp stamp saying "cock goes" with arrows pointing to her pussy. Story would have been better if she was a virgin and big bro took her as her first. Kind of trash story now. Just some dumb slutty sister getting off on big bro's big cock. Nothing to see here. Even after they fuck she says she's been on the pill for three years as if to say she was trying to get laid at like 15 (not sure why she took that long though given what we know, another oddity). Adding insult to injury, OK we get it.

Not the first story I've seen this type of thing in, but I am curious. Given the choice, why choose to make her a bit slutty and waste her virginity on some random asshole, instead of her loving brother? I never understood that. It adds nothing to the story; only takes something away.

This is typical dezurtdawg style sadly. Tends to ruin his stories a bit more often than not. The worst one by far that I know of is Burn Baby Burn (don't read the last page if you do decide to read that). There are a few others as well but that one in particular stands out.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

So what does the future - short and long term - hold here? Could be fun, sexy, exciting, and more! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not bad, a fun read. 4 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Some readers complaining about the sister not being a virgin, that's idiotic, unrealistic to the plausibility of the story; unrealistic in 2024 for a story regardless of genre. Definite turn off when the sister is a virgin. I've had 2 virgins in my life and the experiences were so,-so.

rbloch66rbloch668 days ago

This was pretty good, but you needed to have the sister move in with her brother to get away from the parents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous