Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers

"So I got the tattoo from a young gal who also wanted to know what it meant. After I told her she went out and locked up her shop and told me to prove it. Humility insists that I just say that I did."

"You are so full of shit. At least the guy I fucked got hard, even if he was a bit smaller than you are. I don't see how those two women would think that about........OH.......MY....GOD......RON!" By then her eyes had dropped back down to my cock which was now rock hard pointing straight out about 10 inches from my body. Her eyes quickly moved between my cock and my face several times as she choked on what ever words she tried to say.

"Are you okay?"

Her eyes looked into mine for about five seconds before they dropped to my cock and grew to about twice their size. "Wh...what happened...how did...where...oh my god that's huge!" She didn't look at me as she softly asked, "Does.....does that hurt....you know....when it gets like this?"

"Only if there's no way to take care of things," I said before realizing what that implied.

Her eyes shot to my face and back to my cock as she went on, "But you weren't like this before. What made you...um...you know?"

"Gosh Tracy, when I see a nude super hot female this thing does what it wants to, no matter what I do to stop it."

"You think I'm hot?"

"Oh hell no, I KNOW you are hot! And this damned thing proves it."

"What are you going to do to make it go back down?"

"Um I'm not sure, but I'll be back in a while."

Tracy reached out and grasped my cock firmly with her right hand, her fingers not meeting around my shaft, as she said, "Oh I don't think you need to go anywhere. If the two of us work together I'm sure it will go down. Sometime." I nearly shit as she slowly went to her knees before me.

"Tracy, you don't need to....oh shit Tracy.....oh god that feels good!" I said as she got into position and then slurped about four inches of my shaft into her mouth. Her eyes moved up to meet mine and she looked at me with the most incredible combination of love and lust that I had ever seen.

Her eyes remained locked onto mine as she pushed forwards until my tip reached her throat's entrance and she began to gag. I tried to stop her but she just moved back a bit and then let her tongue work over my shaft every where it could reach. Somehow we worked together as her hands removed my shoes, socks and other clothes from my feet and legs.

As she twisted her face to each side to let her tongue reach every spot on my cock I gasped "Oh god that feels good!"

Her hands moved to my stomach and pushed as she guided me to sit on the couch behind me. "There, that will make this easier," she said just before she pushed down onto me as I again tried to enter her tight throat.

My eyes closed as she did that, then I felt her pull off of me and kiss my tip quickly. I felt movement and before my eyes opened felt her placing her pussy right over my rock hard shaft. "No Tracy!" I cried out just before she dropped down onto me about five inches.

"Holy shit that's big," she gasped as her pussy stopped about half way down. Her hips moved in a circular motion making each of us groan at the wonderful sensations of pleasure. After about six full circles Tracy started lifting up about two inches or so and then dropping back down onto me. I gave up trying to stop her and decided that if she really wanted to do this then I was going to make it good for her.

My hips began moving up in time with her downward thrusts and soon she was taking all but two or so inches of my cock into her super tight pussy. I had been watching her pussy work my shaft but finally my eyes moved up to her face. It was then I realized she too was watching our bodies move together. My finger lifted her chin and when she looked at me I said, "Oh god Tracy, I love you so much! Your pussy feels so good around me."

I would have said more but she locked lips with me allowing our tongues to duel frantically from mouth to mouth, another thing I never expected to do with her. Her body was still trying to rise and fall on my shaft in time with my hips movements even as our kiss intensified. Suddenly I felt her body tense then her head shot back and she cried out, "OH MY GOD! Oh god I'm cumming! Oh my god DON'T STOP!"

Her hips were a blur as she rapidly rocked them front to back while keeping about seven inches buried inside of her. Her climax went on for about 30 seconds, her muscles super tight and her breath coming in sharp gasps. Finally her passion abated and her body slowed to a stop, our bodies now totally still outside of hers trying to slip further onto my shaft.

"Holy shit," she said softly, "it wasn't like this last Saturday." Her body shuddered above me as she groaned out, "Oh please just hold me, god this feels so good like this. Thanks, I just...oh god, I shouldn't compare but my god that was so good. You don't cum very much but being like this is really nice. That other guy just pulled out of me and pulled his pants up."

"You know we shouldn't have done this, don't you?" I asked.

"Maybe not, but I sure am glad we did. You made me cum so hard, something I thought I had done the first time! Now I know I was just getting close to cumming the first time. What are you doing? Really Ron you don't have to do that. I told you I all ready came...oh god did I cum!"

"For this being your idea sis, you sure didn't pay attention."

"What...what did I miss? Oh god bro that feels nice but you really don't need to do that."

"Have you figured out why you say I don't cum very much?"

"Oh god bro, stop doing that. I might want to continue this and that would leave me unhappy when you go soft like he did. And what are you talking about?"

I gave her a kiss then held her face so we were face to face with about three inches between our noses. "First my beautiful sister, I don't want to hear about that guy again! Got it? Good, second I didn't 'cum very much' because I haven't yet."

"But that was so incredible! How could you NOT have cum? My god I know my pussy gripped you so tight."

"Yes it did, and I loved it." She kissed me quickly then, her tongue reaching deeply into my mouth before she stopped it and leaned back. "Thanks, I love you too. Here's the deal. Do you remember my tattoo, sort of what got us into this situation? Okay, do you remember when she cried out that phrase?"

"You mean you HAVEN'T cum yet!? Oh god bro, fuck me some more! Oh god I want you to make me feel better than she did!" Tracy wrapped her arms around me tightly and resumed working her pussy hard on my cock, as if in search of an instant climax.

Grabbing her hips I got her to stop while I said, "Hold on sis, we need to get comfortable."

Her pussy gave me a tight squeeze as she said, "Oh gosh I am SOOOOOO comfortable right now!"

"Damn sis, that is tight! Anyway, trust me; my bed is much more comfortable."

She groaned and started to move off of me but I just grabbed her and held her tight to me as I carefully stood up and stepped towards my bedroom. "Ron? Damn it, don't hurt yourself!" Tracy said quickly as I took more steps. "Oooooooo this feels good. Oh fuck yes, I like this."

I was nearing the end of a 60 to 70 foot walk when Tracy moved her nose right up to mine and began working her hips like wild on me. Just as I turned into my bedroom she gasped "Oh my god I'm going to cum again! Oh god...oh god...oh my god YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Her body continued pounding onto my shaft as she turned her face and locked her lips to mine in our most passionate kiss ever.

Her body soon came to a stop, then her legs loosed around my hips before they just slid down until they hung limp along my own, her feet about 9 inches off the floor. Her arms held tight around my neck and her face nuzzled into the crook of my neck while she tried to regain her breath. Certain she was all right; I resumed walking to my bed, her body twitching to each step.

Just before I moved onto the bed my sis lifted up and gave me a soft kiss, our eyes locked the entire time. Finally I had knee walked to the center of my king-sized bed and gently laid her onto her back with my cock firmly wedged within her puffy pussy lips. "Trust me bro, I am NOT complaining, but how can you still be single? Do you only fuck married women?"

I laughed making her gasp at the sensations that sent into her sex, then I said, "No sis, I've only been with three married women. But there are several single gals that didn't take it very well when I told them we were finished. Guess I just haven't met the right woman yet."

Tracy's eyes had been scanning my body as I spoke, finally stopping at our joined sex. "Am I seeing correctly, is there dry cock sticking out of me?" I nodded yes and she said, "Pull it out a few inches...okay, stop right there. Are you kidding me, you make me cum super hard twice and I still haven't had all of you inside of me? How can that be?"

"Don't worry sis, most of those others couldn't get all of me inside either, including two of the MILFs. Don't let it bother you as both of us will really enjoy this anyway."

"Well that may be but I want you to try to get fully within me. Promise me?"

"Okay, it's a promise." I emphasized my words by quickly pulling nearly out of her and then slamming into her as hard as I could, getting just a bit deeper. Each of us gasped then and all talk ceased.

Supporting myself on my outstretched arms I began slamming my shaft into her at about one full thrust every five seconds, the last two inches super hard. Each time my stroke reached its deepest my sister gasped as she watched my cock penetrate her over and over. Slowly I picked up the pace and after about ten minutes I was pounding her with about two thrusts each second. Tracy had grown silent, just a few moans of pleasure while her eyes moved from my cock to my face and back several times.

I grabbed her legs and lifted them up to rest them on my shoulders, thus getting an even better angle to plunge into her. "OH my god you feel so good," she gasped the first time I pumped my shaft into her like this. "Oh fuck you are so big!" she groaned on my fifth entry in this position. Two more thrusts and her eyes shot wide open as I crushed her clit between us. "Oh god YES! Fuck me! Fuck me with your entire huge cock! OH GOD THAT'S SO GOOD!"

I glanced down and saw that indeed my entire cock was gaining entry to her super tight pussy. Damn she felt so good around me as her pussy muscles spasmed and twitched around my happy shaft. After about three more minutes she swung her legs off of my shoulders and wrapped them around my ass again. With each thrust into her she tightened her legs onto me driving me even deeper.

Her face contorted fiercely and she gasped "Oh god don't stop! Don't stop Ron. OH PLEASE GOD DON'T STOP! FUCK ME! DON'T STOP! FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME OH MY GOD DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!"

Her orgasming body was jerking beneath me, her stomach looking like it had an alien inside trying to escape. On the third time she cried out not to stop my balls exploded and the first of many huge ropes of cum shot into her where it drilled instantly into the deepest wall of her pussy. Both of us groaned and gasped in the knowledge that we were cumming together for the first time.

Her climax ended first but by the time I was finished pumping into her she was starting back up the slope of pleasure towards another climax. So I just kept right on slamming in to her with everything I had. About six minutes later she cried out "Oh fuck yes! OH MY GOD! HOLY SHIT WHAT A COCK! Oh my god yes," as her climax washed through her once more.

I've had many a pussy clamp onto me in climax, but on this one my sister out did them all as in about two seconds I went from being well drained to blasting her full once more with several huge ropes that came from some previously untapped sperm pool. Tracy's arms wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me down to her for a tight hug and an intense kiss. All the while her pussy spasmed around me and my cock and balls throbbed crazily.

Her body was still shaking as she finally loosened her hold and stopped kissing me. I lifted up to look at her and gasped, "Oh god sis, did I hurt you" as I saw her tear streaked face beneath me.

Through her sobs she managed to wipe her tears and say, "Oh god I love you so much! NO brother you did not hurt me. You gave me the fucking of the century but that felt really good!" She then kissed my relieved face and gave my cock another super tight squeeze.

"Jesus sis, how do you get so tight?"

"I go to an aerobics class three times a week and the women all giggle when we do this one exercise. I asked the instructor about it and she told me that some day I would make some guy very happy if I kept at it. Guess this is what she meant by that," and she gave me another squeeze.

"Oh fuck sis..."

"We did that."

"...my god that is so good. Oh god," I said and then suddenly began pounding her faster than I had ever pumped my shaft into any woman before. I didn't know my hips could move that fast but about two minutes later Tracy cried out gibberish as we came together again. This time I only managed four good sized ropes and then some dribbles, but neither of us complained.

When my body came to a stop I noticed that Tracy had wrapped her arms and legs around me so tight that she was hanging from me, her body not in contact with the bed at all. As I looked down her floating body I noticed several times it shivered, as if cold, accompanied with a gasp or sigh. She squeezed her pussy onto me once more making my cock throb several times and she softly said, "You need a new tattoo. The one you have is such an understatement!" Then her arms slowly loosened and her torso eased down till her shoulders were on the bed.

Then her legs loosened and her lower half followed along as she settled onto the bed with her arms and legs sprawled out to the sides. "I hope you won't get mad bro, but I am totally fucked out now. Can we just cuddle like I thought we were so long ago?"

"Hey miss super tight pussy, I could never be mad at you for saying that. You've more than taken care of my hard-on."

"Still feels pretty hard to me."

"Give it a minute or two, trust me sis, you fucked me out too."

"I hope so. I'd hate to feel like this and know that I hadn't gotten you off." We looked at her entrance where my cum coated cock poked out of her. "You were right, you do cum by the gallon. I'm not on the pill."

I didn't miss a beat as I gave her a quick kiss then said, "Okay, do you want a boy or a girl?"

Her face broke into the largest smile I had ever seen on it before she gave me another hug and kiss. "God I love my brother so much!" she said rapidly. "I'm just kidding you. I've been on the pill for three years now. Guess I'll find out if those things really work or not though as this is THE time of the month."

"You're too much sis." I told her as I slowly pulled out of her. The moment my tip exited her, a river of sperm poured from her and ran down her ass crack.

"Jesus bro!" she gasped as she leaned up and looked down at her leaking pussy. Her right hand scooped up some of my cum and pulled it to her mouth where she took a timid taste of it. "Hmmm, not bad." she said before licking her hand clean and then going back for more. I watched in amazement as she managed to get most of what had poured from her lips.

Finally satisfied that she had gotten it all she looked into my eyes and said, "Next time, I want to get it from the source. I've never done that before."

"You don't have to do that. Besides I'm not sure you can handle it."

"I didn't say I HAD to. I WANT to. And trust me I WILL handle it, ALL of it! No matter how many times I need to attempt it before I prove that I CAN do it!" Then she gave me a long tender kiss as she guided me to lie next to her. We snuggled together and softly talked for several minutes before we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

**********

So I woke up after about 4 hours. The first thing I knew was my head was still feeling the beers. The second thing I knew was my cock was being gently squeezed by something...make that someone! My eyes shot open and I looked down to see my sister's arm looped around from behind me, and her hand holding my three-quarter hard shaft as she gently closed and then opened her grip.

'Holy shit,' I thought, 'I fucked MY SISTER!" Well I knew I had to get away from her because I enjoyed fucking her. Hell, I knew that I LOVED it! She was the best fuck I had ever had! Very slowly and carefully I eased away from her and slid off the bed. I walked through my house cussing myself out and soon just walked naked out into my back yard and dove into my swimming pool to clear my head.

SHIT was that cold! Sure I live in the desert, but in early spring that water is barely 50 degrees Fahrenheit. I surfaced taking a huge gulp of air to replace what shot out of me just after breaking the water's surface as I dove in; then I swam six shivering laps before deciding I could get out. I grabbed a towel from the patio closet and dried off as I wondered what to do about Tracy.

Oh sure, she was into it just like I was, but I knew that was the beers screwing with her judgment. In the morning I knew she would hate me for doing that to her. Brothers DON'T fuck their sisters!

After mulling it over for a while I realized I was wide awake, so I made some coffee. Then I grabbed my laptop and sat down to write everything down (is that the correct term when using a PC?) before I forgot everything. I've been typing for nearly 2 ½ hours and have retyped several things to make them clearer and more accurate.

The coffee has long since been drunk but I am finally finished with my tale. I just hope I didn't really screw up last night when... "TRACY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I looked around my laptop to see my sister sitting in the dark between my legs with my rapidly hardening cock in her mouth.

"Well my wonderful brother, I was trying to say good morning to you without interrupting your work, (I'm always working on my laptop). Now just go back to work so you can finish up by the time I finish you up!" Then she inhaled my shaft to the back of her throat once more and tried driving it deeper without success.

Damn that felt good as she worked her tongue like crazy on me. "I thought you'd be mad at me for what I did to you last night," I said to my unseen sister.

'POP' went her lips as she pulled off of me and looked around the screen. "Why would I be mad at you? I had the best experience of my life last night thanks to you! There's no way I could be mad about that."

"But you're my sister!"

"Sure shit, and YOU are my BROTHER! Doesn't do anything to what the two of us did last night, except make it even better! Now would you go back to work so I can get back to my job here?"

She had been stroking my cock as she spoke but suddenly her head disappeared and then heaven once more surrounded my cock with her mouth's warmth and moisture. So here I sit, acting like I'm working while my sister blows my cock and my mind.

She pulled off of me suddenly (her throat had been being put to the test several times) and she asked, "Hey bro, could you move that for a minute, I need to try something?" So I slid the PC over to the arm of my easy chair for her. God her smile back at me made my heart melt, then she slipped her lips around my cock and just pushed forward until nearly 9 inches of my cock was in her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh god!" I gasped and looked at her in shock while she looked at me with love shining out of her eyes. She pulled back and moved back onto me about the same depth making me cry out, "Oh my god that feels so good! Oh god sis!"

I have had blowjobs where the gal took my entire shaft down her throat, not many but some. But not one of them felt like this! How she worked her tongue like she was on nearly every bit of my cock that was within her mouth I shall never know, all I know is it felt better than any previous blowjob I had ever gotten. Just when I KNEW it couldn't get better than it was she pulled back a few inches and then shoved forward until her chin was crushing my balls and her nose was pressed into my abdomen, a fact that made me shake in surprise and pleasure that she was causing.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,191 Followers