Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,200 Followers

After pulling nearly off of me and then taking my cock fully down her throat about five times Tracy pulled off of me fully and sat back on her tucked under feet. I looked at her and watched her face grow into a huge grin of achievement, then she said, "See, I told you I WOULD do it for you! Now give me about fifteen seconds and then get that laptop back over so you can finish up. Oh, and just so you know, I love you so much bro!"

Before I could say anything she had my cock inside her mouth and then it was soon fully down her throat once more. She then surprised me once more as her body lowered back down and therefore pulled my cock down so if it wasn't down her throat would have been aimed at the TV across the room. "Oh fuck yeah," I gasped and then she winked as if in signal. I moved the PC back into position while sis loved my cock fully like that by holding it down every time she pulled nearly off of me.

Since she moved down like that I have struggled to write anything down that made sense, only to find that the back space key works quite well. I know I'm getting close and I don't know if she realizes what is coming (pardon the pun) her way. Twice I stopped typing and moved my hands down to her but she shook her head each time and pushed my hands back up to the keyboard.

Now she is pushing all the way down and slowly pulling back off of me while twisting her head thus allowing her tongue to easily reach every spot on my very stimulated cock. Oh my god this feels so good. Her fingers are digging into my thighs, as she uses the no-hands approach to giving head. This means also that she isn't pulling as far back as it is just her mouth that keeps my cock pulled down between my legs like it is.

I notice that my moans of pleasure are being drowned out by those of my sister. Are you kidding me? She's really going to get off on giving me a blowjob? After another two minutes I feel my balls roll in readiness for the soon to occur explosion. My sister groans harder as her fingers dig deep into my legs.

Holy fuck she's going to make me cum without stopping for a breath! "Oh god sis!" I cry out. "Oh holy fuck you're doing me so damned good! Oh god here it cums," I yell as my cock gives a mighty lurch and fourkl odulehj fousk goskr lo dfid gfoiff!

***********

Ah good, this thing still works! It fell to the floor when I lost it and came HARD blasting the most cum I had ever shot out in my life, sending it straight down my sister's throat. Well not all of it went straight down. As I was nearing the end she pulled back and worked my tip so effectively that I found another three large ropes of cream to give her. I'll never know how she did that without using her hands but my god I am so glad she did. Also I have no idea what I was trying to say when my typing went to shit just before I dropped my laptop. After giving up on remembering I decided to leave it as I typed it.

We then................sorry, I just told her I'd be right there as soon as I finish my 'work'. Okay, so it's been nearly four hours since I dropped this PC, my sister has fucked the living shit out of me while I have fucked the living shit out of her! It's been one hell of a morning!

We took about an hour break for a shower, (yeah, so we fucked there too) and then had breakfast. Damn she is a good cook. Tracy is begging me to hurry up as she wants me to fuck her last remaining hole. I don't know how she will handle my cock up her ass but then she has managed it in two other holes with no problem.

Damn, her she comes and she looks like she means business. Sorry to end so soon but I've got to go!

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,200 Followers