Taught a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had gotten our breath back and had a chance to clean up, Steph grabbed a pack of strong mints and placed a few in her mouth.

"You want one?" she said, offering me the pack.

"No thanks, I'm good." I said, buttoning up my jeans. I wasn't at all sure where to go now, but I glanced at the clock and noticed it was 8:48. Two minutes before the school day starts, so I had to go.

"I'll be back after school. Same place." I gave her arse a quick squeeze "It's like this until your penance is paid." I thought it made me sound in control, though now I think about it, it made me sound more of a jerk.

The school day dragged so much. I have never had such a slow day in my life. Lunchtime came and I couldn't wait any longer. I went to Mrs Green's office, just before lunch, to catch her before she left for the staff room. I entered her domain and she was putting away a few files. She was just about to leave by the looks of it.

"A thought has occurred to me, Mrs Green." Slightly startled, she turned around and looked at me. If I didn't know better, I think there was a look of genuine fear in her eyes. I shut the door and walked over to her, keeping my distance this time.

"After school... We are going to arouse suspicion, especially if you turn up home late fro your husband..." The look of fear subsided slightly and a smile returned to her features.

"I don't have a husband. I've been divorced for three years, Will." I was taken aback by this news. Suddenly, it didn't seem as risky to be doing something like this. When she said that, it just made me think even more depraved thoughts.

"Listen, Will. If I give you a lift back to my place tonight, maybe you and I can discuss this like adults. None of this blackmail nonsense."

"It is not nonsense." I retorted. "If you give me a lift, then someone will see us. I can't let you take that risk. Not for me."

"How very noble of you, to say such a thing." I could feel the sarcasm drip off that sentence.

"I'll go home as normal, grab some fresh clothes and then go down to my local shops. You can fetch me from there." I grabbed a pen and paper from off her desk. I scribbled a number down for her and tore the piece in half, leaving the number on one side.

"Here's my mobile number, give me yours."

"I'll give you my email address. You can email me anything you want. Here's my house address. Come when you can, I'll be there." She gave me a piece of paper, with all the details on and then showed me the door. I stuffed the piece of paper into my pocket and exited the classroom. She locked up and left for lunch.

The afternoon went slower than the morning. Even a few games of basketball couldn't pick me up. I just wasn't all there, meaning the coach was on my back all afternoon about it. I walked despondently up the drive towards the school gates and I caught a glimpse of Steph's car. I suddenly thought about this morning and what had happened about seven hours ago. I pulled the back pack onto both shoulders, tightened the straps and started to jog.

I was well ahead of the trail of destruction usually left by the kids at our school. No one else was around, so I slowed and produced the piece of paper from my pocket. 'Apple Orchard' I recognised the name of the road she lived on. It was less than a ten minute walk from my house. I stashed the paper in my wallet and made a good cross country pace out of my journey. I was home in 35 minutes. Good pace, I wagered.

I walked in through the door, went to the fridge and grabbed a pitcher full of fruit juice. I carried it up to my room and drank most of it while disrobing, ready for a shower. No woman should ever have to put up with B.O., so I made sure I was thoroughly clean. I became very aroused and at one point, I thought that I'd have to make myself come, just to stop my erection. The solution to the problem was just above my head, however, as I pulled the showerhead down and turned the water to cold. A freezing cold jet stream of water caused me to become flaccid in less than ten seconds. I got out of the shower, towelled dry and picked a nice set of clothes, aftershave and shoes to go out in. I walked downstairs, grabbed my keys and then remembered to write my parents a note. 'Dear Mum, gone to Jimmy's I'll be on my mobile. See you tomorrow, Will." That ought to keep them guessing, I thought. And with that, I left.

Apple Orchard was the big posh houses in our area. The houses on our road only pretended to be posh, with neighbours who looked down their noses at everyone. These people had their butlers do it for them. Steph's was at number 78. It wasn't as big as the rest of them, but it was still vastly impressive. I crunched my way up the gravel drive and rang the bell.

Stephanie Green opened the door and stood there before me in a black satin dressing gown. She looked a tad under dressed for the occasion of 'just talking', but I wasn't really bothered.

"Hi Will, come on in. Would you like a drink at all?"

"Please. What's on offer?" I winced as I heard myself using innuendo in front of my English teacher, who had gone down on me this very morning.

"Tea, coffee, water... Or perhaps something a little stronger?" She said, leading the way toward the kitchen. I slipped off my shoes and left them in the hall.

"I'll have whatever you're having." She showed me into the lounge and gestured towards the large three piece suite.

"Make yourself at home, I'll go and get the drinks." She walked over to the drinks cabinet and started to pour two generous measures of scotch. She walked back and placed one in my hand. I had taken a seat on one of the armchairs, next to the settee. Steph chose to sit on the end of the settee farthest from me and she curled herself up on it, allowing only a small amount of flesh to show. She took a quick sip from her glass and then looked at me.

"I should start by apologising to you." This one took me by such surprise that I nearly choked on my Scotch.

"Why should you apologise to me? I'm the one who started it, with the stupid story."

"That story isn't stupid; it's a work worthy of publication, so long as you get it finished. I saw you getting turned on by watching me get wet over it. I just gave in to that schoolgirl attitude, to test a guy and see what he does. I never expected you to get like that, though."

"I'm a horny teenager. I went about my business in a way I thought was going to get results." Steph sat up at that point.

"And what results were you after?"

"Sex with a beautiful woman, of course." She downed the rest of her scotch and shuddered at the cold sensation in the back of her throat. I responded by doing the same, but with less of a shudder.

"You think I'm beautiful, Will?"

"Of course I do. You don't need much of an imagination to fancy you, with some of your outfits." She beckoned me closer to her and placed her feet on the floor.

"I want you to settle a score with me..."

"How do you mean, Steph, I don't understand?" I was puzzled, but there wasn't that much blood in any of my extremities at the moment.

"Well then, Will. Kneel down. You should understand the undertones of this statement, being an English student and all." Now my brain finally caught up with what she was on about. I took to my knees and waited. She leant forward and placed a finger under my chin. I looked up into her green eyes and we locked lips. I allowed my lips to part, at the probing insistence of her tongue. It danced in and out of my mouth, I kept trying to keep pace with her, but she was very adept at French kissing. Her hand grabbed mine and guided it up to her ample breasts, allowing me to roam over them, with only the satin dressing gown and her silky bra holding me from my target. She lay back and allowed me to move over the top of her. My right hand had found her nipple and was tweaking it, much to her delight, while my left hand tried to head south and release her gown, giving one less obstacle to overcome. She grabbed my left hand and directed it to her shoulders.

"Easy, Tiger. We've got all night, yet." She winked at me and helped me to slip the gown off her shoulders. Her silky bra was golden in colour and just accentuated her curves, making her look like a movie star. I continued to devote all my attention to her face and breasts. Working out that the bra was a front-fastener; I released the clasp, letting them fall free. Her magnificent orbs were nicely sized, about a C or D cup, big enough for me to enjoy. Her pale areolas were small and surrounded nipples which were very hard and begging for attention. My left hand glided across her breast and began to roll one of them between finger and thumb, while I allowed my mouth to engulf the other nipple. Steph gave a little squeal of delight at my touch and she started to try and remove my T-shirt. This was difficult; because I was too busy concentrating on her nipple to notice she was undressing me.

"It's my turn now." Said she, placing a hand on my forehead and pushing me back off her nipple. She pulled the shirt over my head and threw it on the floor with her bra. She then pushed me to a lying position on her settee and began kissing and licking my nipples. My cock was hard and pushing against the tight denim. I wanted some attention down there badly, so I placed my hand on top of her head and began to push her down my body. She moved down, as far as my six-pack, giving generous attention to it, but she knew my game all too well. She lifted my arm from around her head, moved back up me and before I could protest, she locked lips with me, no tongue or anything, just a long warm kiss. My arms encircled her, pulling her closer, squashing her breasts against my reasonably well defined chest. We maintained this position for a good half minute, then I let go and started on her breasts again, devoting most of my attention to the other nipple. She lay back, allowing me the freedom of movement I liked. Suddenly, she stopped and lifted my chin once more. I looked deep within those eyes and saw a glint of pure lust.

"Let's spice this up a bit. I want my payment for this morning's little 'prelude' and I want it now!" She undid her robe and let it part. She was not wearing any knickers; the partner to the bra was in my pocket, because she had given them to me on Monday, but I thought I'd better give them back at some point. Her pink little snatch was dripping and a Brazilian style strip of red pubes extended about three inches up from the entrance of her 'tunnel of love'.

"I've never gone down on a woman before, what do I do?" I admitted. I'd had sex, but the girls had been repulsed by me wanting them to give me head, I'd chickened out of flipping the coin on them.

"Just start on my legs and work your way up. I'll tell you if you're doing anything wrong. You'll know if you're doing it right, trust me. And she lay back and spread her legs. Her left leg hung over the back of the settee, while her right was on the floor, being caressed by me. I moved in, beginning halfway up her thigh, kissing gently, drawing circles with my fingertips.

"Yes, that's good. Take your time, do it nice and slowly." She purred and stroked the back of my head. I worked my way up her thigh, slowly and surely, gradually getting closer to the warmth of her dripping pussy. I got to it and traced the outline of her outer labia with my finger. Steph threw her head back in ecstasy and yelped at the unexpected difference of sensation, between my lips and my fingers. I moved my fingers around for a little and found her little nubbin, massaging and poking it, I gauged her reactions, and then I slid down her slit with the fingers and inserted one at the base of it, while allowing myself a quick lick of her pussy lips.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?" she questioned

"Never done it before, or seen it done before." I answered, raising my head from her snatch.

"So I see... You've stopped!" her expression was lusty anger and I had never seen this look in a woman's, or anyone else's eyes for that matter. I gently slid my finger out of her snatch and slid three in quickly to replace it. This took her by surprise and she grimaced, half pain, half pleasure.

"Not totally..." I laughed as I took in the look on her face. I ducked below, to get a good taste of this wonderful specimen, before she asked me to fuck her properly. As I pulled my fingers out of her, I noticed that some of her juices had escaped and were making a determined effort to get onto her butt. I caught that little trickle and licked a line all the way to her sweet snatch. I knelt before her, lapping like a dog at her snatch, with all the tact and lovingness of a dog too.

"Hey, I'm not a fucking lollypop! Take your time, be sensual and stick your tongue in sometimes. We girls really go for that kind of thing." Somewhat embarrassed, I returned to her snatch and licked slower, this time, allowing myself a little chance to nibble again on her nubbin. Deftly, my tongue flicked her bean and she started panting quickly.

"Oh, yes, yes... YEAH!" as she was building up, I moved my head up.

"What? What did I do?" She grabbed a fistful of hair at the back of my head and rammed my face into her snatch.

"Just stay down there until you've finished the fucking job!" My tongue was halfway to her snatch when she said this and I pushed it to its full extent into her wet cave. Her voice became a high pitched squeal and a few spurts of love juice entered my mouth. The sweet aroma engulfed my head and she wrapped her legs around the back of my head to keep me busy until her orgasm subsided. Her snatch gripped my tongue and kept tugging at it, as if it wanted me in deeper. I was at full stretch, so I couldn't do anything about it. Eventually, after what seemed like hours, she relaxed her vice-like grip on the back of my head. I surfaced, aware of only the fact that there was still a hard on, pressing with increasing urgency against my trouser leg. I moved up, alongside Steph and grinned at her.

"Feel good?" I inquired.

"Good? Kiss me and I'll show you how good. I leaned down over her and our lips met. Then her tongue proceeded to lap most of her love juice off my lips and tongue. Finally, she ran a finger across my face and sucked that dry. I wiped my face with the palm of my hand and savoured the flavour one last time.

She stood up and, grabbing my hand, she led me through her house and up the stairs. I was still wearing my jeans and a pair of socks. She was wearing just the robe, which she didn't bother to tie, so everything roamed free. She wasn't bothered and neither was I, because it didn't show anyone anything we hadn't both seen before. She flung open the door into the master bedroom, revealing a king-size bed with acres of room to play in. Steph turned around, undid my belt and let my jeans fall to the ground. I stepped out of them and kicked them to one side. I removed my socks and threw them at my jeans. They missed, but I didn't care, because Steph was working my cock out of my boxers. She gripped my shaft and backed up towards the bed. She sat down and stuck two fingers in her soaking pussy. She offered the hand up to me, to indulge myself. I graciously accepted one of her fingers, sucking it clean and offered the second to her. She smiled and quickly polished off her little 'appetiser'. I did not notice, but she had put her other hand in her pussy. ALL FOUR FINGERS popped out, covered in her juices and she proceeded to grab my shaft and grease it up with a nice, slow, corkscrew motion.

"Now I know you've done this before!" I smirked at her. She just raised the corners of her mouth and brought me back to hard. Then she threw herself back on the bed, fidgeted until she was completely lay on it and then asked me:

"This is what you want, isn't it, Will?"

"Yes it is." I was beginning to shake with anticipation. The whole room had gone cold and my cock was bouncing like a ruler when someone's just plucked it on the desk.

"Then get over here and finish the job."

I climbed up on the bed, crawled over to her and looked over her, from the tips of her toes, up her legs to her snatch, with its flash of red pubes to keep her clit warm, up to her pert, but ample breasts, still with erect nipples and up to her face, which looked so pained with anticipation. No going back now, so I lowered myself, so that my bulbous head was just beneath her entrance. Slowly, I pushed the beginning of my cock within her wet passage. The extra lube from her 'wake up call' to my cock helped a load. The first few inches of my eight slid inside her and I heard her gasp. I stopped.

"Good or bad?" I enquired of her.

"It's alright. Just give me a minute to get used to the size, she panted at me. I looked at her face and saw a tear escape the corner of her eye. Surely I wasn't causing her that much pain. She jerked her head up, when she felt me withdrawing from her and tried to make up an excuse.

"Maybe it's the position. Lie on your back and we'll see if that works." I sighed

"Okay, but only if you feel you're up to it..." I lay on the bed and she pecked me lovingly on the cheek.

"You cheeky little boy. I'll have to give you detention for this." And she winked at me. She moved above my cock and gripped it, so that she could steer me home and control the depth better. I was expecting her to lower herself, but she just sat there, motionless.

"How can I pass the time..? I know." I knocked her left breast into the right and made a clicking noise with my tongue. "I'll make you into an erotic Newton's cradle!" I joked. She laughed and relaxed herself down onto my cock, this time sinking to just past halfway. She seemed happier with this result and began to slide up and down the first five inches. Each time she slid down, she tried to go just that little bit further. I was mesmerised by her tits, bouncing up and down before my eyes, so I reached up with both hands and began tweaking her nipples. One of her hands snuck behind and caressed my aching balls. I was ready to shoot, but I wanted to finish her second stint off too. I started meeting her downward movement, with an upward thrust of my own. Steph didn't expect this and another inch of my shaft penetrated her.

"Oh my God. This feels so good!" She yelled at the top of her lungs as I got up to seven inches deep within her. I allowed my right hand to wander and it found the landing strip, whilst I was still staring at her wonderful tits. I sat up and sucked at her unattended nipple. I found her clit and began to rub and fondle it, stimulating it every possible way I knew, trying to push her over the brink once more.

"Steph... Brace yourself, I'm gonna... COME!" I fell back onto the bed as I felt my shaft burn with an inner fire. I looked into Steph's eyes and witnessed her smile as wave after wave of orgasm filled me with ecstasy. My body went limp as I came down from my incredible high. Steph just stuck her hand on her clitoris and proceeded to masturbate herself, while I still occupied her pussy. Her pussy was still sucking at my dick, turning me on and willing my tired flesh to respond. She started thrashing her head about and I knew full well what was coming. She was really enjoying herself, grunting like a wild animal. Eventually she came down from her high and lay next to me on the bed.

"Looks like I've taught you a few things then, haven't I?" She said, running her fingers loosely through my hair.

"Wow. You really are one incredible woman, Steph. I can see I'm going to need a lot of help with my homework from now on." I planted a kiss on her forehead

.

"One last thing though." She pulled my cock, hard once more, from her pussy with a wet squelch. She slid down my body and declared. "I always love the taste of my juices mixed in with spunk!" and with that, she proceeded to lick me clean. She didn't take me all the way, though, and I was quite surprised.