Taylor, Amy, and Tom

Story Info
Three's Company.
5.8k words
4.15
20.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers

Taylor and I were each having drinks. I had a few glasses of wine, and she was drinking scotch. She's younger and a bit wilder, and definitely knew how to party. We met at our gym one day when we both rotated to the same equipment. As we started chatting, we became friends quickly. We had progressed to going out on mutual dates, and one time, we got pretty wasted and Taylor lay down on the couch with me and we just started innocently to kiss and fool around. We completely ignored the two jerks we had gone on the date with and instead, partied with each other. Thank goodness we were at her apartment so that we were able to kind of chase the boys out and then get more serious together. I mean the whole works, fingering each other, oral sex, dildos...we did it. It was really fun. Now it wasn't something I've ever done seriously, and the idea to continue to do it as a relationship never crossed my mind, but experimentation and some hot drinking buddy fun was very exciting.

We were waiting for a friend of mine, Tom, to stop over after he left work. I had been to bed with him many times and told Taylor all about the details. She thought it would be a blast to have a three way with him. I told her that he had a huge dick and he was awesome in the sack. Taylor had told me that she had been with blacks before, so I knew it wouldn't be an issue, and did not even mention that Tom was black. She had slept with black guys on and off in college and knew that most of them had big cocks and that she could handle them. I told Tom on the phone that a girlfriend of mine was with me tonight, and that she was anxious to meet him; He said he couldn't wait to meet her.

By the time Tom knocked at the door, I was pretty buzzed. Taylor was in pretty good shape, although she had more than a few drinks and was fairly drunk too. We were hanging out on the sofa talking about work and good times and all kinds of things when I got up to let Tom in. I introduced Taylor to him and I could tell he liked her by the way he watched her and that Taylor was noticeably surprised when she saw he was black. Tom told me before that he always liked redheads and there sitting on my sofa was a really cute strawberry blond. We talked about nonsense for a while and I fed a few drinks to Tom to catch up. Taylor made her way over to sit next to Tom and started to get personal with him. She told him how nice he looked in his work clothes, and asked if he worked out, and that sort of stuff while touching him here and there. They were the things girls ask a guy when they're stalling about just telling them that they're horny and want sex.

I moved over to his other side and put my hand on his leg and began rubbing it. I asked him how his day was and what he's been up to, and while I captured his attention from Taylor, that's when she decided to place her hand on his leg and slide her hand down to Tom's crotch. He knew what she was after and almost ignored her until Taylor blurted out "Oh my God, it really is big!"

Well, it didn't take long at all to escalate that move. Tom turned his head to her, until I turned it back towards me and pressed my lips to his. Taylor almost jumped into his crotch as she lunged at him to unbutton his pants and yank the zipper down. Tom lifted himself up from the sofa and Taylor quickly pulled his pants and boxers with them down to his feet. She ripped them off with his shoes and then returned to begin unbuttoning his shirt. Tom and I were really kissing hard by then and he took a hold of my top and pulled it off of me exposing my bare breasts. When she managed to get all of his clothes off, he was naked on my sofa with two drunk and horny girls pawing all over him. I stood up and dropped my skirt to the floor wearing only my panties. Taylor, still fully clothed, already had her hand on his cock stroking him to an erection. Tom turned towards Taylor and proceeded to make out with her. I moved over behind Taylor and pulled her top off, and then removed her bra. She had on jean shorts and broke away from Tom for a moment to lean back so I could help remove them. Taylor was wearing a cute thong which prominently displayed her tattoo on her lower back. It was an awesome tribal design intentionally inked right above her butt crack so that only if she was near naked could you see it; Tom was going to be seeing a lot of that design tonight.

Taylor pushed Tom on his back and I yanked my panties off and climbed on top of his body with my pussy right in his face. Taylor dove right to Toms cock shoving whatever length she could handle into her mouth. While she was blowing him, Tom had his tongue up into my pussy.

"Oh Tom, I wanted you tonight!" I blurted out reacting to the pleasure he was giving me.

Taylor giggled with Tom's cock in her throat. She also wanted him, but didn't know until just then. Tom ate my pussy for a little while and Taylor had no problem sucking his cock indefinitely, but I wanted that black meat inside of me so I lifted myself off of him and got up pulling Tom's hand towards me. Taylor released him and got up also, and I led them to my bedroom.

I crawled up onto the sheets and watched Taylor drop her thong to the carpet. Tom climbed onto the bed after me ending up on top of me on my back. He spread my legs apart and I felt a big warm drop of his spit land on my asshole. Using no hands, Tom slid his cock in the saliva, working it down into my pussy, and then slid his cock between my lips. He moved the head in and out a few times to lube his shaft up, and then thrust straight in all the way in bumping into my cervix. Taylor was right behind us between our legs. She was spreading my pussy apart to help his big cock to go in deeper still.

"Oh yeah Baby! All I can see are his balls Amy. He's fucking shoving all of that black dick up inside of you!"

"Oh that looks so hot!" Taylor wailed.

She let go of me and grabbed Tom's ass cheeks and was helping him thrust into me. The sound of him slapping against my ass was echoing in the room. I was so turned on about the fact that her face was right next to my pussy watching him penetrate me. We had only been fucking for a short time when I felt my first orgasm on the way; I always get there faster with black guys. Taylor was rubbing my clit while being bumped repeatedly by Tom's heavy balls slapping against her hand.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I'm cumming! Here it comes!" I vainly attempted to shout out with my face buried into the bed sheets.

"Oh Goooooood! Ohhhhh!" I wailed when the first big pulse overtook me.

It was amazing. Tom continued pounding into me as I came. Taylor stopped her groping, but his balls kept bouncing off of my super sensitive clit amplifying what I felt.

Tom slowed down and halted his thrusting. His cock popped out of me, and then he rolled off me and Taylor anxiously climbed on top of him, guiding his cock to her pussy.

"Oh God you're big!" She said as she slowly and carefully lowered herself onto his dick while laughing. "This isn't going to be easy!" She said. It took some getting used to for me at first also. His girth is what made it difficult. Taylor moved him in and out of herself, providing lots of lubrication for him to fit inside. After a few rocks back and forth, she let go of his cock and began to take him in all the way. In no time at all, Taylor had her hands gripping onto his knees, and begging him to fuck her.

"Yes! Oh yes baby, fuck me! That's it!" She wailed aloud.

Tom held onto her thighs and bucked himself hard into her. I got onto my knees and began caressing her body as they fucked. I held her breasts and gently bit down on her nipple causing her to exhale in a loud moan. Tom fucked her in that position for a while and then stopped, and rolled both of them over into a missionary position. He was thrusting into her violently, the sounds of her sopping wet pussy creating the loud farting noise on each thrust as the air squeezing out of her tight pussy reverberated throughout my room.

I was behind them between their legs watching every detail close up of Tom's huge blackness squeezing into Taylor's delicate white pussy. The pink color of her lips was almost white from the insanely tight grip and stretching of her pussy around his shaft. Each inward thrust, her lips were folding in on themselves and his cock would disappear deep inside of her body. Whenever his cock pulled out of her, her thin lips would stretch way out, clinging desperately to his wide shaft like they were made of thin rubber. I swear, I thought that her skin was going to tear, but it never did. It only stretched out to accommodate him. His large balls were covering her entire pussy whenever he'd plow into her so that I could barely see only her tiny little asshole, and everything below her pussy was glistening with pussy juices. Taylor was rubbing her pussy feverishly in search of her first orgasm. She came only a short time after Tom began really stabbing his cock into her. Her breasts were wildly bouncing back and forth in opposite rhythm with his forceful pussy-pounding.

"Oohhhh God! Ohhhhhh!" She hollered out loud. "I'm cummminnnggggg!"

The moment it happened was beautiful. When her eyes closed, she was not on this earth any longer. Tom had sent her to that special place that only special lovers could bring her. I watched her hard nipples flailing about while all of her breath sounds were rushing out of her lungs in one continuous roar of pleasure. Taylor was completely unaware of anything happening to her for the moment. Tom kept fucking her even after she came back to consciousness. The bed sheets were soaking wet with her bodily fluids, but no one even cared to notice. When Taylor opened her eyes, she looked up at me as if asking for help and to stop Tom from his relentless pummeling. Taylor reached out for me to hold her, and we kissed again while I softly caressed her stomach, reaching up and taking her breast in my hand. Taylor turned her head back and looked up at Tom. I had never watched Taylor have sex before, so it was very exciting to be part of it. I crawled down to reach under and follow Tom's swinging balls with my hand. I noticed the look in his eyes that he wanted to cum. Every time he thrust into her, it was like I was pulling him into her. His balls were no longer loosely bouncing off of her asshole, rather they were tight and getting ready to release their load of sperm into Taylor. Only I wanted to watch him cum all over her, so I whispered into Tom's ear to cum all over her and after a few thrusts, he said he was cumming.

"I'm gonna cum. He'ah goes. I'm cumming!"

"Yeah baby, cum all over her!" I demanded.

He rolled back onto his knees and pulled his cock out of Taylor. I quickly scooted back and rested my head next to hers looking down her front waiting for Tom to cum. He jerked his cock and threw his head back and began spewing his load onto Taylor's belly. The first spurt erupted landing in a big strip from her bellybutton, all the way up to her neck. Taylor had her hands pushing her tits together as the next shot splashed onto her right breast, covering a few fingers with his sperm. He continued to launch his semen out onto her belly three or four more times before it stopped shooting and just drizzled out of the head. Taylor's body was covered in his sperm. There were distinct lines of cum aimed towards her, and I wasted no time rubbing it into her skin with my hand while we lay together. The strong scent of the semen filled both of ours nostrils. Her entire front was shining after I had rubbed it up and down her middle. I was satisfied having participated. Taylor was satisfied having been well fucked by her new black friend, and Tom looked temporarily happy, but eager to start fucking again.

When Tom finished cumming, he looked down at both of us and smiled. After examining her body, seeing his sperm all over her, Taylor looked up to him.

"Thank you!" She said to him giggling with a big smile. He just smiled back, having just had another satisfied customer.

I too looked up at him with a smile and he smiled back signaling that it was my turn again.

Tom was always able to get his hard on again within a short time. When we made love, it was all night long; He just kept on going. Tom was still kneeling between Taylor's legs resting his hands on her knees. His cock was dangling down, almost touching her skin above her pussy with a thin string of cum hanging from the tip. I immediate got the urge to throw my face on her belly, and pull his cock forward to my lips. While sucking his soft head into my mouth, the strand of cum became glued to my chin. A girl sure loves a hard dick, but I also loved soft ones too. That way I could take in his full length all the way to his balls, and enjoy the texture while it became hard again. In Tom's case, that only took a minute or so! As I sucked harder on it, I tasted a little more of his cum that I pulled out; it's such a turn on for me.

I love to swallow cum. My mouth literally waters at the thought. I just think it is so awesome when a guy pumps his sperm into my mouth. It's ok when a guy shoots it onto my tongue and all over my lips and face, but too much gets wasted. Most guys cannot aim, and the come winds up everywhere. I know that it feels better when your cock is safely inside of my mouth, and zero of your load gets lost, but guys like to "mark" their territory, I guess, and so the cum goes everywhere. Some girlfriends I've spoken with when the subject came up have said they thought it was gross and disgusting to do it. I always disagree. I mean really? They're just seeing it as pleasure for him. I don't see it like that at all. For me, it's a pleasure to do it for me. Sure he's getting off, but I'm so super turned on that it's me that receives most of the pleasure. Right when I get him to that point when his cock gets harder and starts pulsing, my pussy is totally gushing with my juices. People say they go out drinking on a Friday night because they've earned it. Well I'm wet and salivating in anticipation of the moment when a cock starts filling my mouth with hot cum. That's my reward that I earned. A mouthful of a guy's sperm going down my throat has that Friday drinking routine beat any old time. If it's so disgusting, why do I crave it so much, and the instant I grab onto his cock, it's all I can think of doing? My taste buds are the same as theirs! No, those chicks are just being selfish. Besides, it takes some skill to make a guy cum from a blowjob. In the past, they would have to stroke themselves to finish, but I've really gotten good at it. Actually, I have to tone it down sometimes! I've learned that the longer I make a guy wait before "letting him" cum, the harder and longer he cums. So I do my thing and then stop, and kiss his belly, or suck his balls, or lick the spot between his balls and asshole. I don't think the guys ever caught on, but all of that was just a distraction to keep them going longer for my sake.

Tom rolled off of Taylor and onto the bed. His cock, hard again, stood straight up waiting to penetrate its next victim. It was shining from Taylor's wetness as I positioned myself over it, and grabbing the base, lowered my pussy onto him. Tom's cock penetrated me to his balls as I squatted down. My pussy was already stretched to his size, and had plenty of lube from myself and Taylor. I gyrated my hips moving his cock in and out of me, so Tom didn't have to move an inch. By that time, Taylor was up and kneeling behind me pressing herself tightly against my back. I could feel the coolness of her damp skin from Tom's cum as hers contacted mine. She had her arms wrapped around my body holding a breast with one palm, and rubbing my clit with her fingers on her other hand. The added stimulation felt incredible, mostly psychologically due to the fact that it was another woman providing it.

I fucked Tom in that position until he stopped my motion, and had me turn around. He said he really loved watching his cock go into me, and seeing it stretch my pussy almost down to my asshole. I spun around quickly replanting his dick inside of me. Now Taylor was facing me and began making out with me again. I arched my back with my hands resting on his chest. Taylor lay down with her face between our legs and started licking his shaft and balls as Tom began to thrust in and out of me. When her face was sufficiently coated with my cream, she got up kneeling in front of me again and French kissed me smearing it all over our faces. She had one hand behind my head weaving her fingers in my hair, pressing us together while the other hand was between my legs rubbing on my clit. Taylor and I kissed each other, meanwhile, Tom had his powerful hands on my waist, bouncing me on him. Taylor pulled away from my lips, and using her tongue, traced her way down to my tits, ending up sucking and biting my darkened, sensitive nipples. I burst out with a loud sigh, moments away from another big O.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me baby, that feels so good!"

"Cum for me baby. You can do it baby, come on!" Taylor urged me on.

Tom was obviously enjoying hearing the two of us, and increased his force as he fucked me. Taylor kept her fingers working on my clitoris as I threw my head back when the orgasm jolted my body. I remained silent as the first wave exploded throughout me. Tom kept thrusting into me, pounding away with a loud slap of sweat covered skin with each contact of my ass against his pubic area. Taylor moved up gently wrapping her arms around my body while the intense waves of orgasm paralyzed me. I came so intensely, I lost consciousness for a moment, just before opening my eyes to watch Taylor caressing my breasts, and sucking on the nipples. I'd never felt anything like that in my life. The pleasure was so intense; only a woman would know exactly where to touch and how gently to do it. Making love to Taylor and Tom together was indescribable.

Tom switched back to Taylor again. Tom lay back and she climbed on him facing away. I could already see the damage he had done to her little pussy. As Taylor straddled him and was guiding his cock inside of her, her lips were draped apart, and dangling already spread open from the abuse they had taken from his large size. Tom and Taylor had their legs apart, allowing me full access to both of their sexes. I didn't waste any time shoving my tongue into her pussy and sucking on her little button. They rocked back and forth in a smooth rhythm while I pressed my puckered lips against his slick shaft as it plunged in and out of her. I was circling my tongue around her clitoris when Taylor's thick, white cream started running down Toms cock on all sides. She wasn't the quiet type at all like me. Amy hollered, huffed and puffed, and made a bunch of loud outbursts while she was fucking. I thought at one point that she might hyperventilate and collapse, but that's just how she had sex. I admit it was difficult to control anything I did while Tom's enormous cock was stuffed inside of my pussy. It was big and at first, he was painful to take in, but my wetness helped it, and my brain wanted him badly, so I took the pain.

After Taylor came again, I lay down with Tom on top of me. I lost count of my orgasms. Each time Tom would switch positions, moving me about like a mannequin, his thrusting kept sending my brain into orbit. He moved me again from on my back with my legs high in the air to rolling me over on top of him facing away. In that position, he was thrusting his cock so deep inside of me; I thought that I would split in two. Taylor was caressing my breasts and rubbing my clit when I came again. Taylor shoved her tongue into my mouth and we kissed while Tom just kept fucking me. I pulled away from her for a moment to catch my breath. I was seeing stars and it felt like the blood had rushed out of my head. When my breathing slowed down a little, and I regained my senses, I reached over to embrace Taylor again and began another long, passionate kiss. Tom was still pounding at my pussy full force. He had incredible stamina, even for a black guy. His cock was still fully erect after hours of thrashing in and out of us both. He had not cum again yet, and Taylor and I both wanted him to. I sat upright and continued our kissing and fondling of each other until I needed a rest and wanted Taylor to take my place. I got up, standing on my knees until Tom's cock was out of me. Taylor and I switched places, her straddling him instead. As she lowered herself onto his cock, I helped guide it into her pussy, pointing it with my hand encircling the base. Taylor's pussy was dripping wet and his head pierced through her opening without any resistance. She slid straight down onto him until her labia lay against my fingers, all the way at the bottom. Toms balls were shrouded with her wide spread lips, like a white umbrella. Just the same as I had done, Taylor consumed his entire cock inside of her pussy. Tom was cramming it deep into us regardless of any resistance we might have offered, but naturally we didn't.

chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers
12