Taylor, Amy, and Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy tore at the bottom the first couple of times we had fucked before. Blood got on the sheets, the sofa, everywhere, but strangely enough, it really only hurt afterwards and the next day or so. While he was pummeling my little body, all I felt was pure pleasure and orgasm. It was definitely worth the price of the pain which is the reason I kept on going back to him. Tom was never surprised, or even concerned about it. This was normal for him, and the initiation all women had to endure to have him inside of them.

Tom had scooted himself to a corner of the bed so I could get right between his and her legs. I had my lips locked onto Taylor's clit when Tom said he was cumming. He thrust into her a few times before sealing himself tightly against her, and then pumping his cum way up inside of Taylor's belly. I quickly pressed my palm up against his balls, able to feel his cock pulsing and releasing his sperm. Taylor exploded into orgasm again right when Tom came. I had gotten up and pressed my lips against hers, shoving my tongue into her mouth while Tom was flooding her pussy with his sperm. Tom had his hands around her waist to keep her upright, otherwise she surely would have fallen over. Taylor shuddered and spasmed with intense pleasure, her lips darkened and shivered as if cold. It was a profound happiness I began to see as her smile slowly returned to her face as things settled down and her blood returned to her brain and she looked into my eyes.

"Oh my God Amy, what just happened?" She said smiling and laughing like it were her very first orgasm.

I giggled a little before answering her, but I knew exactly what she meant.

"You just about blacked out when you came!" I answered.

"I have never felt anything like that before." She said not much louder than a whisper.

"I know." I replied, continuing to caress her small body. Only then did she learn why they called it blacking-out!

Taylor climbed off of Tom's cock, and a rush of his cum poured out of her. His cock lay flat on its side against his thigh with a some cum still seeping out. After she was off, both of us crawled up to his waist thinking the same thing. I grabbed his cock, licking the head and sides and then held it up for Taylor to place in her mouth. I gently closed my fist and pulled upward, sending a bunch more sperm tricking out of the top. Taylor licked the head lapping up the large dollop of white liquid. Then after pulling it into her mouth and swallowing, she devoured his cock trying to coax more of his sperm out only that was the last of it. Tom lay back on a pillow watching the two of us service and pamper him. Taylor's hands and mouth took my place, and I caressed his flat, muscular stomach and chest instead. I lay my chin on his ribs looking up towards him. All he said was "oh yeah" and turned his head away to sleep.

I got out of the bed and went to get some water. Taylor kept sucking his cock when I asked if she wanted a drink too. She nodded her head and mumbled "muh huh" with Toms cock in her mouth.

When I came back a few moments later, Taylor was fast asleep on Tom's leg. She looked adorable. She had an innocent look about her -despite there being a visible glaze of Tom's semen smeared on her chin. That last huge orgasm had knocked her out. I crawled back into the bed on Tom's other side, laying my head on his chest looking down in awe at his huge, woman pleaser laying flat down his leg. I reached down and grabbed a handful of his balls as if a gesture to protect them and fell asleep too.

The three of us slept for nearly two hours on the bed. When I opened my eyes, Tom was walking across the room still naked with his cock swinging about like a horse. I rolled over on my side and watched Taylor still sleeping, laying next to me. She had nothing covering her, but she was on her belly with her face buried in a pillow. I gently rubbed my hand along her back, caressing her soft skin and taking notice of her tattoo. When she awoke, Taylor lifted her head, turned towards me, and then flipped over on her side facing me smiling. I couldn't help but notice the dripping white semen all over her legs. Tom's cum was still leaking out of her, and she had dried on sperm from her face to her pussy.

"You're a mess!" I said to her.

"I know. There's cum everywhere." She giggled. "I love it!"

The taste of Tom's cum still lingered in my mouth, so I got up, put on my robe, and went out into the kitchen to get something to drink. I really wanted to brush my teeth, but didn't bother. I was already horny again, and I was getting wet already seeing tom walking around with that big cock of his swinging around. He was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a glass of iced tea. As I drank a glass of water, we looked at each other for a moment too long apparently; I promptly put my glass down, dropped my robe to the floor, and slipped down onto my knees in front of his chair while Tom slid himself to the edge of his seat and spread his legs open for me at the same time. Wedging myself between his legs, I quickly grabbed his cock and began to stroke him. It was soft and smooth from mine and Taylor's dried juices on it. I glanced up at Tom's face with my devilish grin and then his cock promptly disappeared into my mouth. His cock tasted a bit bitter from the mixture of mine, Taylor's, and his cum. All of it just mixed together with my saliva as I swallowed. His cock was almost fully erect again, and I wanted it back inside of me desperately so I sucked him for just a short time before standing back up, and dragging him -by his cock to the sofa. I let him go, falling into the cushion, and holding my legs wide apart for him to fuck me. Tom jumped right on top of me sinking his hard dick into my pussy all the way to his balls in one swift motion. The intense feeling of fullness and pressure felt so good, that I had missed it despite him being there just a few hours earlier. He started pounding away while I had my hands tightly gripping the back of my thighs holding them back for him. I knew that my moaning and verbalizing could wake the dead, so it wasn't any shock when Taylor came walking into the living room. She was nude and still coated with Tom's cum. She didn't say anything only just sat on the adjacent sofa and watched Tom and I fuck like animals. It was really erotic this time just having her watch us going at it. Tom was just pounding into me knocking my head around like a rag doll. My head was bent forward so I could see his cock slamming deep into me. I slid my hand down to my pussy, making a v-shape around his dick while he was pumping in and out. My pussy easily accommodated Tom's cock this time after being thoroughly stretched to his size earlier. Before I noticed, Taylor was sitting alongside of me. Tom had my legs pushed all the way forward almost to my shoulders so that Taylor could lick my pussy when she put her face down to it. All I could see was the back of her head and her hair was covering my belly, but what I could feel was intense pleasure again as she had my clit between her puckered lips sucking on it. Tom continued fucking, banging his stomach into her face on each thrust. I felt Taylor reach her arm down under my ass and grabbed Tom's balls trying to make him cum. She stopped only briefly begging Tom to cum, and went right back to my clit.

"Cum for me baby! Cum on my face!"

Tom was the kind of guy who could cum when he wanted to, and since Taylor wanted it, he obliged her. The moment I heard her voice asking him to cum, I let go into another mind numbing orgasm. Tom did not wait for me and pulled his cock out and started jerking his dick right in Taylor's face. He started shooting his load all over her face. One squirt flew past and over her face onto my chest. I couldn't see what was going on below, but quickly, I heard Taylor's mumbling again as Tom shoved his cock into her mouth to finish off his last couple of squirts. Taylors moaning is all I needed to hear to know she had him in her mouth.

Taylor rolled her head to face me. She had cum completely covering her nose and cheeks and eyes, her forehead and bangs, and her mouth, chin, and her neck. Tom had blown a huge load everywhere, and that's not including the amount that he landed in her mouth and that she swallowed.

"Mmm, yummy!" Taylor said closing her eyes and licking her lips.

"Kiss me Taylor." I replied.

Taylor slid up to my face and kissed me, wiping Tom's cum all over my face too. I loved the taste of it mixed with her saliva in my mouth. As our tongues met in my mouth, some cum was mixed in, sloshing around. The strong scent of his sperm was I all I could smell with each breath I took. Taylor pulled away from my lips and sank into the sofa up against my side, both of us gazing up towards Tom. He was sweating and looking back at both of us said "Are y'all ready for a shower?"

We both laughed and then got up, following him back to my bedroom.

"After we get cleaned up, he's going to want more." I said looking at Taylor with a hint of seriousness.

"I'm a little sore, but that won't stop me from letting him have his way again." She replied.

"Great. In the meantime, one of us needs to clean up that big dick of his!"

"I believe it's your turn Amy!"

"Gladly!"

12