All Comments on 'Taylor in the Treehouse'

by DoubleD5718

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
slow down

You are in way too much of a hurry. The build up is the best part of a story, and you had none. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow...NO pace or continuity.... no warmth or emotion....like a crazy fast news report!!

The pace was frantic and disjointed....you say topless in one paragraph and then that he was taking her bra down in the next.... how can you see her pussy dampening THROUGH her skirt.... and so on....

The premise is a good one, but as already suggested, SLOW DOWN and flesh out the action with build-up, details and emotion!!

Read what you have written BEFORE posting it to see whether it flows properly!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is crap!

You obviously have a complete lack of experience with sex which is compounded by a complete lack of writing ability!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sad... Very Sad

This is one of the worst submissions I have ever had the misfortune to read on here. I suggest you give up any ideas you may have of submitting any future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Are you clueless?

I suggest you go out and get laid a few times before you submit any more stories. Your first attempt sounds like a fourteen year old lying to his buddies.

epiphany65epiphany65about 13 years ago
Keep writing

I can't say I disagree with the criticisms of others, but this isn't much worse than some of my first attempts at writing. You need to draw the story out and let the tension build before the sex. You also need some help from an editor, or to read some of the 'how-to' articles here on writing and formatting -- or both. If you'd like some help or advice with editing your next story, email me. But don't give up writing. The more you write, the better you'll get.

DonricoDonricoabout 13 years ago
I was certainly disappointed but no more than others I have read !

I must agree with epiphany. You shouldn't give up in your attempt to perfect your writing. That being said, let me tell you that you were way off base at many levels.

You should learn about sex, women, parents and the hotness of a slow hand on a fast woman. You do sound somewhat out of your element. Have you ever really had sex? If not, you should do some research and do as epiphany advised. "You also need some help from an editor, or to read some of the 'how-to' articles here on writing and formatting -- or both."

You had a great premise for a good story but you ran through it so fast, it became a waste of reading time. Sort of like swallowing whole chunks of food without chewing through it.

Don't give up. Your prize is a well written story that we will all enjoy reading. You can't win it if you're not in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awful

Just awful. I punched myself in the dick after reading that garbage.

DoubleD5718DoubleD5718about 13 years agoAuthor
I'm pretty sure no one gives a fuck what you think.

STFU everyone. EVERYONE! This is my first time writing on here but NOT IN LIFE. and fucking YES I've had sex before. I mean COME ON. I'm not the 40 year old virgin jacking off to stories on a website. I only decided to TRY 1 time & NO i'm not stopping writing. STFU ALL of YOU and get some real sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant. Hilarious.

This was a very entertaining read, only surpassed by the joy of reading the comments posted by readers and your response to them. Keep it up. Reading this really made my day. Better than Monty Python.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tree house

If you had drawn this out a little it could have been a really sexy thing. It is totally a lost effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IF YOU ARE SMART ( WHICH WE ALL KNOW YOU AREN'T)

you will delete all stories and STOP WRITING FOREVER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Taylor In The tree-house

It is a very good story, I hope off hose that true, you got my cock hard fast, stroking and jacking off real good, You should go in much more detail of you and your cousins having sex It is a wonderful start you should continue this.

Jon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well you did stop writing seeing as this was written in 2011, could have been a goo dtory but rushed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous