Taylor Made

Story Info
A forbidden twosome becomes a freaky threesome.
3.8k words
3.57
58.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This bitch done lost her mind! I know good and hell well she is not laying up here in my house... in my clothes... sleeping with my woman! I thought to myself.

"Savon! What the hell is going on? I thought you were my girl! And this is how you treat me! I was nice enough to let you stay in my house after your ass lost your job and your apartment. I haven't charged you jack shit for all the damn food you’ve sat around here and ate, the damn phone bill you ran up or the pornos you keep ordering! Now I come home from working 12 muthafucken hours to find my house in shambles and you in my girl's pussy! All this and I ain't had nothing to drink!"

"Taylor... let me explain...” Alex started to explain.

Alex... My boo… my angel...BITCH!

"Explain what?? This is going to be good. But don't tell me just yet... let me get some things first. Yall hold on... wait right there.” I laughed.

DMX couldn't have said it better... 'Yall gon make me lose my mind up in here... up in here.' This is too damn laughable.

Then I started giggling... then laughing out loud. I laughed so loud and so long, that I started to choke and tears ran down my face. Savon and Alex peeked out of the room and stared at me while I fell over in fits.

"Taylor... are you ok?” Alex asked shakily.

"Yes I am fine... and will be doing better in a minute. Why don't yall meet me in the den?"

I went to my closet... and rummaged around for a minute, and then I found what I was looking for: my bottle of Tanqueray 10® and Eve… my chrome baby .380.

As much as I hurt, I couldn’t stop laughing. I think I heard one time, from someone, that laughter was one way the body deals with pain. Well, whatever the scientific, medicinal, or technical reason was, I had my own agenda of coping. I opened the shoebox where I kept my bullets. Just as I put the lid back on and turned with my loaded solution, I was met by Alex's plea.

"Taylor, no." She sounded calm as can be. Could she not see I was standing here with a loaded gun and mind full of intentions? "You don’t want to do this."

She was right.

"Right Alex, I don’t. I don’t wanna do this. I love you and that is why you need to move out of my way and let me do that bitch first"

I looked at her for what seemed like an eternity. All sorts of past images of our happier times passed through my head. They were replaced by the times that she has hurt me in some way. I felt the water well in my eyes. Alex saw the movie that was playing in my head through my eyes. Von was still standing there looking from me to Alex and back again as if she was watching a tennis match, not really sure what to do or what to make of the entire scene. Hell neither was I for that matter.

Alex turned around and told Savon to wait in the den.

Von, still in shock over what could've happened just stood there and asked, "Are you going to be ok?"

"I'll be just fine, now would you please just go wait in the den." Alex motioned her off.

Tears streamed down my face, I felt my chest rising and breaths short, and I just sat there still holding my head. I felt Alex's hand on my hair trying to hold me, calm me down.

While pushing her hand away I screamed, "Get the fuck away from me! Don't touch me! How could you? Why Alex?”

"Taylor baby, I'm sorry that you had to walk in on us like that. It just happened,” she pleaded.

"In my fucking house?? In my bed? How long has this been goin on?” I asked her. "I must have damn fool written on my forehead. I let the bitch in my house after her sorry ass lost her job and I come home to find her laid up with my girl?"

By now my breathing is getting more and more difficult. I know my asthma kicks in whenever I'm stressed, but right now I just wanna hear what this bitch has to say for herself.

I looked at her beautiful face. This woman... Alex… just the thought of her could make my insides quiver and get me so wet! But now... all I wanted to do was spit in her face, scratch her eyes out, slap the shit outta her! I couldn't do anything but look at her.

"Taylor… say something... please", she begged me.

I slowly wiped my eyes and my nose on my shirt without caring. I stood up, got Eve and walked towards the bathroom.

"Go wait in the den with Von”, I said emotionless.

"What are you going to do?"

"Just go wait in the den.” I said again and closed the bathroom door.

When I came out, face washed and clad in my 'knock around' t-shirt and shorts, they both were sitting on the couch. Savon was the first to notice me.

"Tay… let me explain please."

I sat down, set the gun on the table and pulled out a joint. I rarely smoked the shit with the way my asthma has been acting up, but fuck it. If I was gonna hear some bullshit, I might as well be blunted when I hear it.

Savon started again, "Tay, you know I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you. You've always been there for me. If it weren't for you, I would be homeless. What happened between Alex and me was a fluke... I mean it wasn't something that either of us planned to happen. It just did."

"It just happened? How the fuck does it just happen? You can just happen to wear a fucked up outfit. You can just happen to fall and break your ankle. You can just happen to win the muthafucken lottery! But please tell me how in the blue hell do you just happen to land face first in my girl's pussy! I've just got to know this." I snapped my head to look at Alex. "Tell me Alex... was it good? Did she hit that spot better than me? Did she suck the clit just right? Did she use the 'bowling ball' technique that you love so much?"

I took a deep drag off my joint and got up. They both jumped. I walked to the bedroom and got my Tang 10. As I walked in the kitchen to get some orange juice and ice, I had an idea. I strolled back in with my cup in hand. I mixed myself a drink and sat down.

I said, "Alex.... instead of telling me how you could sleep with my best friend... why don't the two of you show me? Maybe I can learn a few things for future reference."

Savon and Alex looked at each other hopelessly...then turned to Taylor.

Alex was the first to speak. "Taylor, don't be silly. I know that I've fucked up big time, but come on."

Savon chimed in "Yeah Taylor, if you want me to go I understand I'll pack my bags and I'm out of here but..."

I cut her off with the most severe look I could muster. "You two bitches live in my house, eat my food, fuck on my bed, the least you can do is give me a free show. Let me see just what Savon does that I don't that gets you all hot. I mean she must be good right? She has you tripping. Von, why don't you get your tired ass over there and get started."

"But Taylor..."

"No buts Savon...Games over and I want a show and you and Alex are going to give it to me. So drop your panties and get the show on the road."

"This is crazy." Savon said standing up. "I'm out of here. You two work this shit out without me. This is about your relationship. Its has nothing to do with me."

"Oh but see that was what I thought too, Von. Now sit your ass down." I said, giving her a look to let her know my words were more than a warning. “I thought our sex life was all about Alex and I only, then you made yourself apart of it. So now, I want a show. And you two are going to give it to me."

"No, I’m not." Savon said trying to let sternness seep pass her fear of what I might do if my wishes were not fulfilled. "I’m out of here.” and tried to walk away.

This bitch must think I’m playing! I fired a shot at the wall just to let her know that I was dead damn serious.

“Von, I’m a dead aim. Next time… I will not miss. So I suggest you alter your course and head your ass towards to the bed. She looked at me in disbelief and then looked back at the front door.

Alex jumped to her feet as if ready to break up the fight that could occur if I went after Savon. But I didn’t move. I continued standing leaned against the wall. Savon looked back at us both and then threw her hands up in the air and continued to the bedroom.

I put a stare on Alex that dared her to move. Then without warning, I reached back from the motherland and slapped the shit out of her. My hand burned and I’m sure her face felt the same. I didn’t blink. I didn’t move. We just looked at each other. And then she broke.

"Taylor... I am begging you... please don't make me do this... I said I was sorry…” she cried.

"Sorry. Yeah you got that right! You are one sorry broad. Now get your sorry ass in the bedroom before I put one in ya!"

She looked at me, sighed then walked toward the bedroom. I sat that for a minute, finished my joint, rolled another one and got my drink. Like I said, if I was gonna entertain this bullshit, I might as well be blazed. When I got to the room, they were whispering furiously to one another. They caught a glimpse of me and stopped talking.

"Oh don't mind me. I'm just gonna get you some music. You want anything else to make this good? Towels, lube, extra dildo? Hmm? Anything?" They looked at me like two confused deer. I just walked around as if this was normal. A thought hit me... and then I got out the video camera and tripod.

"Might as well record this for prosperity, right?"

Savon said, "Tay... you are really tripping! This shit has gone far enough. Now we've apologized for doing this, but you are taking this too far!" and started to walk out.

I pushed her down on the bed and got in my Nino Brown mode

"Sit your ass down, bitch! Now unless one of yall muthafuckas is packing, I betta starts seeing fat tits and swollen clits in about 3.5 seconds!"

I sat down in a chair and watched them squirm. I should've felt bad... hell I did feel bad... but hey... two tears in a bucket, right?

"Alex, come over here... let me give you some motivation." She stood up but I stopped her. "No baby... crawl to me... you know you like it rough."

She slowly went down to her knees and crawled to me. Damn she looked too damn fine like that! I felt a lake forming between my legs. When she got to me, I kissed her hard. I pulled her by her hair to expose her neck and to make her perfect breasts jut out even more. She moaned and that damn near undid me! I pinched her nipple and she moaned even louder. She tried to reach out to touch me, but I halted her.

"Lay on the bed.” I instructed.

She got up and I swore I saw juices running down her inner thigh. Only one way to find out, right? I saw Savon trying to discreetly rub her clit. Hmm.... since I was going to shoot them, might as well make them both cum before they died, right?

Then an idea hit me....

When Alex laid on the bed, waiting for me to join her, I sat there. I saw her beautiful body and saw the look of need and hunger. I decided to torture her for a minute.

“Von, take off your clothes.”

I had never seen this woman move so fast! I never knew she looked like this either! Damn! I knew she had big titties but that was an understatement. They had to be at least some triple digits! Alex started to play with her hot twat, but I had plans for her. I went to our toy chest and pulled out the arm restraints. I tied her arms so that she couldn’t do anything but lie there. I did the same with her legs. I strategically placed this ‘dragonfly’ vibrator so that there was constant contact with her clit and that it would only go so far in her hungry pussy. I turned to Von and she was milking those huge breasts of hers. I took off my clothes and went back to my chair. I made sure that Alex had a good view of my open legs. I beckoned for Savon to come to me. She automatically went down to her knees and crawled to me. I guess she learned from Alex. When she was close to me, I grabbed her roughly to me and kissed her hard. She tasted so sweet that I couldn’t wait to get to the rest of her. I grabbed handfuls of her tits and she pressed them into my exploring hands. I sucked those chocolate nipples as if something was going to come out of them.

“Yes, suck my nipples, baby.” she encouraged me.

I took it further and slammed my fingers into her wet slit. That made her shove even more of her titties into my mouth. To her dismay, I removed my fingers and stopped sucking. She looked like she was about to cry.

I laid back and said, “Pleasure me.”

She must’ve wanted to hear those words before because she didn’t waste any time to obey my command. She went directly for my pussy. She licked and sucked me as if I was her last meal. I closed my eyes slightly and stole a glance at Alex. She was caught between ecstasy and pain. Did I forget to mention that I held the control for the vibrator? I had switched it off and she was no longer receiving the vibrations on her clit. She couldn’t play with her ever-needy pussy while she watched Savon eat me as if I was a buffet. She tried in vain to scoot down to make the dragonfly enter her snatch.

I laughed a sinister laugh and said, “What’s the matter, Alex? You look a little um… troubled.”

“Taylor, please, turn it back on… baby please…” she begged.

I closed my eyes and pushed Savon’s head deeper into my ‘V’. This woman knew what she was doing! Alex was good, but she was off the meter! But I couldn’t lose it just yet. I grabbed the back her head and pulled her from me. I kissed her and tasted my juices on her face. She eagerly thrust her tongue into my mouth and whimpered when I pinched her nipple hard.

“Taylor, please touch me… just a little.” she begged me.

How could I ignore that simple request? I laid her on the floor and damn near doubled her over to expose her quivering cunt. I dove in like I was deep-sea fishing. My tongue was everywhere! Alex was still pleading with me to turn on the vibrator. I pushed the button without breaking my stride with Von. I knew it was on when I heard her sigh with contentment. I fucked Savon with my tongue while I rubbed her clit. She tried to wrap her legs around me head but I made her hold them wide for me. I stopped for a moment to grab some lubrication for my next trick. While my tongue was deep in her, I slowly slid one finger in her ass.

“OOOOOooo!” was the response I got.

I worked her tight hole until she was begging me; and tears ran down her face.

I stopped and stood up. She lay there, still moaning. I stopped the vibrator that had brought countless orgasms to Alex.

I removed it from the bed and said “Savon, get your ass off the floor. It’s time for me to quit playing with yall.”

She took a second too long for me so I reached down on the floor to her. I turned her over roughly and spanked her on her finger-fucked ass.

“Didn’t I tell you to get the fuck up?” I shouted.

She jumped to her feet and looked at me. She started to say something but I pushed her down on the bed.

“Now what was that position that I caught yall in? Oh yes... now I remember. Alex was on her back, legs wide open and Savon was up to her neck in twat juice. Why don’t yall resume that position for me again? I got something for that ass.”

They looked scared when I turned my back and walked to the direction of the gun. Instead of reaching for Eve, I reached behind the chair and pulled out my black harness. I attached a nine-inch dildo to it and applied some lube to it. When I turned back around, they still had not assumed the position.

“Alright, yall are starting to piss me off!”

I grabbed Savon by her shoulders and arranged her myself.

They both looked at me and I said, “Well go ahead. Get started ladies.”

Savon turned into Alex’s open legs and sighed when she saw the wetness that had formed there. She tackled it like a pro.

“Alex, I could see why you were so eager to sleep with Von. She is a very skilled woman. Had I known that earlier, I would’ve sampled her myself all those times you cheated on me. But you will get yours soon enough, baby.”

I walked to her and kissed her lightly. She tried to deepen it but I pulled away.

“Not now baby. I have to deal with Savon first.”

I positioned myself behind her and slammed the dildo into her pussy. She screamed but I didn’t care. I just kept ramming dick in her. I worked her ass some more with my finger and then slid a smaller dildo into her hole. She tried to stop licking Alex so that she could back up into the newest intrusion to her body. I slapped her ass as hard as I could.

“Don’t move bitch. You just take all of it.”

She complied and continued to suck pussy. I lost count of the number of times she came, Alex came, hell even the number of times I came! Our bodies were glistening with sweat and love juices. Savon was about to pass out from the fucking I was giving her. Since my dick was hard rubber, the assault could continue forever without me getting soft. She had stopped eating Alex out a long time ago and just managed to hang out to consciousness. I pulled the dildo and my dick out at the same time. I patted her on the ass and she fell over like a house of cards. I undid the straps on Alex. She got up and Savon took her place. She laid on her back with cunt juices bubbling like Texas crude. She looked like she needed some rest… just so helpless. I would let her rest for a minute.

I snatched Alex and made her suck Von’s juices from my dick. She happily lapped at it and then looked from it to me, expectantly. I raised my eyebrow and told her to get on all fours. She did it quickly and looked back at me. I sucked and licked and fingered her ass until it was loosened. Adding some more lubrication to the rubber rod, I slowly entered her.

“Aaaaaahhh… Taylor… it hurts…”, she moaned. As mad as I was with her, I didn’t want to hurt her so I begin to slide out. She reached behind her and stilled my motion.

“I didn’t say take it out. You know I like to be hurt. Since I’ve been bad, you have to punish me.”

What the hell? Who was running this show, her or me? Just for that shit, I decided to knock a bone out of her ass!

I put the rest of it in and said, “Are you ok baby?”

She nodded. I kissed the small of her back and gave her a small sense of security. She just didn’t know what she was in for!

I pushed her head into Savon’s body and she greedily gulped the juices. I forgot that she hadn’t had a taste of pussy so my girl was STARVING! I kept going at a slow pace in her tight hole and loosened her up some more. Just when she thought she was going to have an easy time, I tricked her ass and BAM! She yelped loudly but I didn’t stop. I pounded her ass with all of the pent up frustrations that I had, all of the hurt, all of the embarrassment.

“Take it… take it all”, I said to her.

My girl was throwing it back at me like a champ. On and on, I pumped her full of dick. She must’ve known what I was trying to do because she wouldn’t give in. My back was cramping, her leg muscles were trembling… but we still refused to give in. But eventually, I won. I reached underneath her and placed the dragonfly on the clit and she couldn’t take it anymore. She called out our ‘safe word’.

“Exhale Taylor! Exhale!” she cried out.

I slowed my stroke and almost collapsed on her back.

When I pulled out all the way, she fell onto the bed beside Savon. I looked at the two of them there together. Two beautiful women…. wasted and spent because of me.

‘I’m a bad bitch.’ I thought to myself. I crawled between them and they both laid their head on my chest. ‘This is Taylor made… just for me’ was my final thought before the three of us drifted off to sleep.

©PoeticDzires Publications, 2002

This is my first piece. I look forward to any and all feedback...