Taylor's Capture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YelenaC
YelenaC
11 Followers

"Yours," I gasped. "I'm your cum-slut. I'm Drew's cum-slut. I want to feel it."

He moaned again. "That's right. You're my cum-slut. Do you want to cum too, babe? Do you want to come with my cock buried deep inside you?"

"Yes," I begged him. "Let me cum."

One of hands slid down from my hip to start scissoring my clit again as he fucked me hard and deep. "Cum for me babe. I want to feel your tight pussy clamp down on my cock as I fuck you. I want to hear you cum from what my cock's doing to you."

He words and fingers sent me over the edge. The muscles in my pussy contracted around his cock as I moaned so loudly that it could only be described as a scream. My vision went black around the edges as the pleasure of my long-awaited orgasm flooded through me. My pussy flushed with juices, coating his cock further.

"Oh, you feel so good when you cum. Oh, God, babe. I'm... I'm gonna cum. Oh God, so good." He moaned at the feeling of my pussy clamping down on my cock and he sped up even further and then grabbed my hips tightly and buried his cock deep in me. He moaned loudly and then gasped as I felt his cum flood my pussy.

"Oh," I moaned at feeling of him cum in me. My pussy continued to contract around his cock.

After a minute of standing still, Drew withdrew slightly and the plunged his cock back into my pussy.

I moaned at the feeling of his still hard cock fill me

"Taylor," he gasped. "That was so good that I need to fuck you one more time before I go." His fingers returned to my sensitive clit. I jolted at the pleasure that bordered on pain, but moaned as the jolt pushed me back further on his cock.

With one hand on my hip, pulling me further into his cock, the other scissoring my clit he fucked me with no mercy, making moan loudly.

"You like me fucking you, don't you? Tell me how much you like it." He grunted out with a particularly hard few thrusts into me.

"Oh," I moaned loudly. "I love it. I love your cock. I love feeling it fill me up. I love the feeling of it cumming in my pussy. I love cumming on your cock. I love you fucking me. Oh, God. You feel so fucking good."

He never slowed down, just kept on pounding me with his cock and playing with my clit. It didn't take long for another orgasm to start building. "Oh," I moaned out. "I'm going to cum," I told him.

"Yes," he moaned. "Cum on my cock again. I want to feel your pussy tighten around it as I fuck you. My little cock-starved slut. Cum for me."

He fucked me harder than I thought possible, and it sent me reeling into another orgasm. My pussy clenching around his plunging cock, sent him over the edge as well and he buried deep into me, his cock erupting as his hands clenched my hips.

We moaned together and rode out our separate waves of pleasures.

He withdrew his spent cock from my still pulsing pussy and disappeared from the mirror. He returned a minute later with paper towels and wiped my pussy clean for me.

He redressed slowly, taking time to turn around and savour the sight of my naked body a few more times. Once he was dressed, he sat on the bed.

"Now, Taylor. Are you going to behave for me?" he asked.

I thought of the fucking I had just received and about the pleasure I had gotten from it. Being his sex slave was seeming like a better deal all the time. "Yes, I will behave." I told him.

"Good," he said. "Because if you weren't going to behave I would have to leave you like this and have a friend come and check on you every few hours so you could go to the bathroom, eat and other stuff. And my friend is not as kind as I am. He would take advantage of you, have sex with you, I mean. And for him, good sex involved whips, and beating and...well, let's just leave it at very rough." He paused, letting his unspoken threat hang in the air. I understood. If I didn't behave in the future, he would leave me in this harness and I would be at the mercy of his friend.

"However, since you've given me your word that you will be good. I will let you down from the harness and let you roam free throughout this apartment. It's fully furnished, and you have everything you need to keep yourself occupied while I am gone; groceries, toiletries, a TV, movies and even books. You cannot go out though. As you might have noticed, there are no windows for you to leave out of and there is no doorknob on the door. Only I know how to open that door, and it shall stay that way, understood?" he asked intensely.

I nodded. "Yes, Drew. I understand."

"Good" he replied. He got up and helped me out of the harness and handcuffs. "There are clothes in the dresser for you to wear, they should all fit you."

I nodded. He started to leave.

"When will you be back?" I asked him, somewhat shyly.

He grinned at my question. "I should be back tomorrow." He came over and gave me a short kiss. "I'll see you then." He said in a low voice that was filled with lust.

Then he left through the knob-less door, and I was alone. Until he came back.

To be continued...

YelenaC
YelenaC
11 Followers
12