All Comments on 'TBFC: Comforting Bethany'

by Comproser

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Pretty Good story

Definitely different, but well written and extremely sexy. Good work.

larry74403larry74403over 11 years ago
Get an editor.

The spelling and grammar in the story is borderline terrible. It's a very imaginative story and quite sexy. Contact me it would be a privilege to help you out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved It

Great Story, enjoyed it tremendously and hope to see more

ComproserComproserover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

... for the comments. I'm glad you enjoyed it ^_^ I didn't think my spelling or grammar was that bad? I may or may not take you up on the offer... At any rate, I'll proof read it again in the future, when I've improved. As it is, I'm happy with it :)

Enjoy

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Surprisingly I liked it

I'm not into gay male ,but this story was different enough to make it erotic.

Perhaps the difference was that he was loving on his sister whom needed to be thought of as sexy and wanted someone to love on her for once.

What ever it was, I enjoyed the read.

Thanks.

cosimo14cosimo14over 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. Like was said before I am not into Gay stories but I think it was very good. Another chapter would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'd love to see more.

Loved the story, I can't wait to see how big and bizzare his other sisters may be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
darn

never been with a LadyBoy or a Herb. but man you gave one hell of a hard on reading that . good story.

thatlonewolfthatlonewolfover 11 years ago
great story

really liked your story

the setting is awesome and def. has potential

there were indeed a few spelling errors, you can fix it by getting someone to test-read it for you or read it yourself the day after you finished it

looking forward to more, although i'd prefer if some of the sisters (with their equipment) got together

ComproserComproserover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments :)

I don't consider myself gay either, surprisingly. I'm at least somewhat bisexual, obviously, but gay male turns me right off.

You'll be seeing some of the sisters. I'd originally planned to include all of then, but the site doesn't allow the postage of underage materials. Still, the ones I can include have most of my bases covered.

I've never been with a tgirl myself either - and honestly, I'm not sure if I actually want to. As a fantasy however, it's awesome. I know I do on some level, but going through with it? I don't know.

I did proof read - a lot, my typing is terrible, full of typos and mistakes. I will be rereading it thoroughly later, and fixing it up a bit. And by the time I'm through with this, there will be every gender pairing other than M/M, and possibly F/F, depending where the characters go.

Thank you all, please keep the comments coming ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story got me going, there were a couple of spelling mistakes, i hope you post more i really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

I thought this was a great story, very well done!

I can't wait for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Christ man, that was amazing. I will be sorely disappointed if you don't post more somewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I hate it when people post a story, and its just violent sexual interest. I mean..honestly I thought this is was kinda cute. Had a really sweet side to it. Enjoyed reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why boner?

Not sure if gusta...

JosephGibbsJosephGibbsover 11 years ago
i liked it

Im not one for the incest stories, but i thoroughly enjoyed this one. it's not the cock crazy stories that you normally see, this had love in it. (i would reread it to look for errors, i can tell you there's three im aware of.) I hope you continue to write stories, perhaps changing the elements in them to make it more interesting. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Nicely done. You might want to use spellcheck next time though...I don't understand why underage material is not allowed as it is just a story, but whatever lol. Just don't be specific about age and let the reader use their imagination. It's a bit too unrealistic for a couple to have more than one intersexed child, but it's just a story and I let it slide since it's a hot one indeed lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Seriously, you need to write more, that was a great story.

The only complaint I have for you is your usage of the word where vs. were.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A naming error

Technically while "futa" covers a broad range of girls with dicks, his sister cannot be called a hermaphrodite if she only has male genitalia. Same about the others.

The story is nice enough, though I'd rather see it has her return the favor, too.

ComproserComproserover 11 years agoAuthor
Cheers!

Thank you everyone, I love your reactions :) I've not started the next chapter unfortunately... I've been writing further into the series. I can't post them out of order, it's important for the characters...

"Why boner?" xD That was my first reaction to this kind of stuff. I had no idea why I was interested in transf/f. I'm still 100% I'm not gay as well. It'd probably be interesting to a psychologist...

I did run a spell checker, and I did go through it. I had to change quite a lot, the first draft was all over the place. The problem is, I know what I'm trying to say, my eyes can flit over errors without even seeing them. The where/were thing someone mentioned is a prime example... and a pet peeve, I hate it when people do that, and hate it more when I do it myself.

They don't just have male genitalia... the breasts are completely natural, and all of them possess a variety downstairs configuration. I won't say what, but it is important later on. Suffice to say, not everything is external.

Thank you for the ratings guys, I'll try and get the second chapter up by the end of November.

GoodsGoodsover 11 years ago
I thought it was great

My interests on this site are all over the board. While I stay away from most gay stories there are some that are really good as well, it's all about the writing and sometimes you can forget that it's even two males.

Anyway, I really liked your story, and maybe think about doing those few chapters with the underage sisters, you can just use a different story site. Just make sure to send all of us who commented a link to them if you do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Naming Error 2

Well, I was just saying that technically applying terms "hermaphrodite" and to a lesser extent "futa" isn't correct here. Of course, they're more "naturally" female than a regular transsexual, being born like that, but that naming was still somewhat incorrect. i believe there are names for disorders for males with female bodies, or you might just call these that aren't true hermaphrodites dickgirls...

Whatever. It's of lesser importance compared to your writing, which is admittedly good and likeable. I wish the story was a bit longer so we could see Bethany returning the favor straight away, but as long as you update frequently enough, that won't be an issue. I hope Bastion's family is as loving and caring as he is ;)

Also, older sister fetish being a bit higher on my list than younger sister... You get what I'm saying, don't you? ;)

Good luck with your writing and other parts of your life.

juggalo746420juggalo746420over 11 years ago

Good work, I really loved it. keep it up

SPLITCROTCHSCOTSPLITCROTCHSCOTover 11 years ago
A Very Understanding Brother Shows His Sister His True Feelings

Thank you for sharing a great story ! hopeing to here more love between brother and Hermaphrodite sister/brother having the courage to write this story is inspiring to everybody .

BlueeyedjayBlueeyedjayalmost 11 years ago
I really loved it.

I just found this site and your story. I really loved it and I hope there is more to come (in more ways than one) for Sebastian and Bethany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
new start

I think it was a great story ,it made me horny as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliantly written...but....

I loved this, and the second time I read it even more so, my only fault with it is that it's is unduly short. You begin to get a raport with the characters and get in deep with the narrative then it simply ends. I sincerely hope you intend to pen an addition to this yarn as it certainly merits it.

eagerly awaiting another.

R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a slut...

She practically spent her entire high school years giving blowjobs left and right... I'd be ashamed with a sister like that!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it!!!

Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please write more !

Oo I loved this story ! Please write more !

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Wonderful story.

There were a few measly editing goofs, but fortunately nothing to distract from this truly heartfelt and erotic story. I haven't peeked yet, but I'm hoping to find several more chapters to what I imagine will be an exciting and fulfilling series.

There. If you aren't motivated by that, I give up.

Thanks for this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

it's just amazing. I love reading men giving blowjobs to beautiful herms,and this artick is a wonderful one

ComproserComproserabout 9 years agoAuthor
Update Soon

Man, 2 years... chapter 2 was supposed to come out a month later! Thanks for all the kind words, I'm hammering at my keyboard right now, my plan is to go hard or go home - I want to be on chapter 4 by the end of the month. I might also need to change this category to "Fetish", since there's just so much going on in this series.

Wish me luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

One of my favorites, so happy to hear there's more coming. Considering it's been a few years, you could just have time passing to age up and include the younger sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good!

I really liked your story. So much love went into it and the build-up was perfect. Really like it when a man sucks a beautiful herm. And for her to be his siters is even hotter if you ask me. Really curious where you could take this when the other sisters learn of their cock loving brother. Maybe some sort of reverse gangbang? Anyway, best of luck with the rest of your stories. I really hope you continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not Hermaphrodite.

My only gripe is that this is tagged as hermaphrodite, when Bethany doesn't have a pussy, thus can't be counted as one. She's a "newhalf". I certainly wasn't expecting this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I don't know if you're still here Comproser, or if you're ever gonna read this, since this story is already almost 4 years old, but I wanted to ask you if I could rewrite and continue this story on Futanari Palace, with obviously mentioning you as the original author. I will check weekly for a long while for your reply to read if you're okay with it or if you aren't. Please feel free to just say whatever, no problem from my side, whatever you choose. Thanks for your attention, and also thanks again for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i absolutely love this story. any chance for more chapters? where bethany realises she prefers receiving bjs rather than giving them? its the way it should be anyway so great chapter and heres hoping you'll write a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Please add more to this

burkdmburkdmabout 3 years ago

Any chance of an update on this? Or has it been hosted on a different site?

Jaydo7Jaydo7over 1 year ago

10 years, hopefully there's at least another 10 chapters.

Georgieboy8961Georgieboy8961about 1 month ago

I Definitely Loved this story only wish I could read more of this Brother n Sisters relationship as family n if they decided to take it further

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComproser@Comproser
I previously updated this stating I had nearly finished the 2nd chapter of my only published story... however long later, I am still nearly finished, and have a host of other almost published works. I have found new motivation to write, so hopefully, fingers crossed, will hav...