All Comments on 'Teach Her A Lesson'

by MoreRudeThanYou

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It would have been a nicer story without the abuse

The abuse was not necessary. I do not see how anybody gets off beating a woman up. And to say that she likes it there is something wrong with her. It is a direct turn off. Makes me not want to read anymore of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I gave it a 1--Lowest mark there is unfortunately

If you consider the rape of a sister erotic then ..................

Meanwhile wrong catagory belongs in the rape section

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The slut deserved it

His sister was a slut and needed to be taught a lesson, which she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It

I think it was very well written, excellent details! For those of you complaining about the story content, did you not think that the title of the story had anything to do with the storyline at all? Give me a break, if you don't like it then don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good stuff.

It was excellent. Meanwhile, some people -like- BDSM. Amazingly well written. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great writing!

Nice details without becoming tedious. The nay-sayers don't have a clue! Looking forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
shit

shit nothing but a shitty rape story that an asshole writer didn't have brains enough to put in the right catagory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It was amazing!

I loved this! I personally /love/ BDSM, and it wasn't rape.

For everyone saying it was rape, re-read what the author wrote at the beginning of the story. She was teasing him, and he retaliatied.

Don't listen to the other commenters, they have no clue what BDSM is apparently.

If it was rape, would she be dripping wet? Wanting his touch? Jack tied up his sister, and she loved it. She wanted to be dominated and that's why she chose to tease him that afternoon.

It was an amazing story and I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
delete delete

delete this sick trash NOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am sick of these fucking idiot cry babie's

Stop reading the goddamn storie's if u don't like them, go find some peice of shit romance and shut your annoying ass lip's. It is also in the correct catagory because it is an incest story. Get a life, your only purpose is to bitch and complain, news flash nobody cares about you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tense changes

No story, just very poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVED IT!

It is about time I found a good, older brother/little sister story that wasn't all mushy and romantic. Nice and hard- PLEASE write more <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"It is about time I found a good, older brother/little sister story that wasn't all mushy and romantic. Nice and hard."

That's what one commenter wrote about this excellent story and I agree 100%. "Nice and hard"--the way big strong brother Jack was between his legs, when his baby sis kept teasing him. So Jack just took her and shoved his big brotherly cock up his sister's cute little twat, fucked the shit out of her, and blew his brotherly balls up her hot little cunt. Jack acted like the fierce aggressive young male he is, and his little sis came like crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
R A P E

It is wrong, wrong, wrong. Why don't the few of you who insist on using

rape as a story line, go crawl under a rock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous