All Comments on 'Teach Me About Oral Sex, Uncle Jim'

by WillBeThree

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 13 years ago
Great start

Uncle Jim needs to give that young lady the fucking she craves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sad Uncle

Uncle Jim needs to get a real girlfriend to love. His niece is only temporary, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Teach me about oral sex, Uncle Jim

You ( WillBeThree ) tour story was so freakin hot that I still am extremely hard from reading it, your great details of the uncle eating out your pussy really got me very very hard!!!

I truly hope that you have more stories to cum... so that I can cum while reading them.

PO.S. I hope the story was true!!!

starovastarovaover 6 years ago
Good Idea

This idea has so much potential.

I would love to have read graphic shocking dialog between uncle and niece, with detailed instructions for Trudy to kiss, lick and suck Uncle Jim's cock and a few more taboo body parts as well.

This could happen next time they get together.

starovastarovaover 4 years ago
So much potential

Apart from Uncle Jim turning three shades of red and your ever hardening nipples, this subject has so much potential for variations, descriptions of her genital anatomy, effects of verbal instructions on details of what was to come next, the build up, effects of kissing upper thighs, perineum, caressing her buttocks, anus different techniques of ploughing her flesh with the tip of his tongue, the edge of his tongue, a wide flattened tongue hardly moving on her clitoris. I could go on but I think you might get the idea.

And that's just the girl.

Uncle Jim alternated between tits and vagina. Even your dear old Uncle knew very little about the possibilities. At least Trudy looked like she wanted more of what Uncle Jim gave her a small sample of.

And there was nothing on how Trudy might bring the subject up to Matt.

In this story everyone missed out on the possibility of a vast truckload of excellent variations of carnal indulgent fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous