Teach Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help it as it started to feel so good. I started to gently thrust upwards as she would come back down. She liked the increased pleasure as we met halfway. She ran a finger into her pussy and withdrew it. She ran the cream over my shaft to give it more lube. I pushed a little too hard and we slapped together as my cock gripped the side of her asshole. She settled down and held.

"Just be easy and let me do the work," she said softly. "It's not a pussy so it won't get nearly as wet." "I love anal but it has to be done right."

"Okay," I nodded as she started her upwards movement again. I just lay there in pure pleasure as I watched a beautiful woman bounce effortlessly on my cock while running a finger in and out of her puss to keep my dick lubed up.

"Oh fuck," she cried as she felt herself start to cum. "This is a big one too," she cried as she leaned back and rode out the pleasure. I felt the tingle again.

"I'm going to cum too," I yelped.

"Oh fuck," she cried in desperation. She dismounted in a blink as my cock popped out of her ass. A white stream of cum shot into the air and blasted her ass cheek as she pulled away. It happened so fast it almost didn't feel like it was happening. The second shot was painful as my cock was firing from the pleasure that was now gone. It was angered to say the least.

"I wanted it," she huffed as she started to rub her pussy to continue her pleasure. I shot 2 more loads into the air before the breeze grabbed them and sent them to the blanket.

"Shit," she huffed as she came down from cumming. "I wanted your cum."

"Sorry," I said as she laid next to me.

"It's not your fault, I never said anything," she said. "Fuck it's okay, that was the best one yet," she purred. "I will take a little missed cum for a great orgasm any day." She rolled to her side and snuggled next to me as she ran her hand over my chest. We laid together lost in thought for a few minutes.

"Hum, I'm getting wet again," she purred. "You have a nice toned chest."

"You aren't so bad yourself," I replied.

"I don't do too much, I work out maybe 3 times a week is all," she replied.

"That's plenty to keep your body looking hot," I replied.

"Well thank you," she said.

She slid her hand lower and touched my cock. "Hum is that hard for me again," she growled.

"Again," I replied. "Never went soft."

"Oh really," she replied. "Well let's not make it sad then." She rolled for the bag and returned with a new rubber.

"Butts had enough for a night," she said sexily as she opened the foil and watched the wind carry it away. She giggled again. She rolled the rubber down my shaft and flicked it. It waved before returning to full mast.

"So big," she cooed as she swung her leg back over me. She lowered her puss over my shaft and impaled herself easily as she leaked with excitement.

"Oh yeah, defiantly big," she cried as our pubes touched.

"Or you're just small and tight," I offered.

"No you're big," she purred and she started a steady up and down motion.

We fucked with her leaning every which way while on top forever before I finally felt the tingle.

"Soon," I offered as she huffed with excitement. She buried herself all the way down and leaned forward and our lips met. She rocked her hip hard as my cock rode along her clit.

"Oh fuck yeah," we cried together as her pleasure waves coursed up from her cunt and ran over her body. "I'm cumming," she said softly as I felt myself start to release. She continued rocking her hips as we both came. Our pubes tangled and matted down as we both continued to kiss and cum.

She slowed to a stop as we both finished cumming. We continued to kiss as we rested. She broke and leaned her head up.

"That was good wasn't it," she asked?

"Defiantly," I replied.

"I learned that move from a book, never got to try it till now," she continued.

"What else have you learned but not tried," I asked?

"Hum," she growled again. "You are just going to have to wait and find out now won't you." She slid forward and out came my cock with a swish as it left her juicy hole. She reached back as she rolled off and pulled the used cum catcher off. She sent it into the air and the breeze carried it away from us.

"You wore the fuck right out of me," she sighed as she ran her hands over my chest again. "I haven't fucked like that since," she paused, "since the wedding night and even that wasn't as good." She rolled and looked to the sky. We sat in silence for a minute.

"He is such an asshole," she stated to herself. I assumed she was referring to her husband. I didn't know what to say. All I could do was say sorry.

"Don't feel sorry, it's not your fault," she offered. "I haven't been happy for a long time." "It's not just the sex, it's everything." "He doesn't pay attention to me like you do." "I miss being desired." "I'm loving what we have right now and who knows where this will take us, I'm just going to live for the moment and enjoy it all." She kissed my cheek softly. "You have done nothing wrong." We lay silent and just listened to the waves and looked at the stars.

"Listen," I whispered a little tense.

"What," she asked with the same interest?

"Hear that," I asked? She strained.

"What," she wondered?

"Voices," I replied as I sat up on my elbows.

"Shit I hear it." "Get dressed quietly," she whispered. She grabbed my shirt and started to pull it over her head. She was swimming in it as I am 6 ft 5. "Shit," she huffed and she pulled it back off and handed it to me. I pulled it over my head as she found hers and did the same. She slid into her shorts and grabbed her bikini.

"Get dressed," she huffed as she saw me standing with only a shirt on and a slight erection. "Geez again," she pointed.

"I can't help it, it's you," I replied.

"Already again, we have fucked for 4 hours it seems and again," she pointed.

"It's you," I said again.

"Well find your shorts and cover it," she barked.

"I don't know what I did with them," I hissed.

"Fuck it here," she said as she handed me the blanket. The voices were now closer as I wrapped myself up.

"Where did they go," she asked?

"Fuck, I can't remember," I replied as she got the bag and we started walking up to the car. The voices walked by as dark shadows. We couldn't make them out and they couldn't make us out but we both knew we were there.

"Let's go," she yelped with a little excitement.

"Right behind you," I said. We got to the car.

"Your shorts had the school logo on them," she said as we opened the doors.

"I'm not the only one who goes there you know," I replied.

"I guess you're right," she said as she started the car and backed up in a hurry.

We arrived at her house around 1230. We walked in and headed straight for the shower. We both got in and she stood under the water first. Her nipples curled and became hard as the water ran over and down her body. Dam did she have a nice body I thought. My cock came to life as I moved closer to her and ran my hands over her tits. I worked my way down to her puss and ran my hands over her slit.

"Hum, again," she cooed. She opened her eyes and saw my cock.

"I like you," she smiled at it and we started to kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped into my arms. My cock ran over her slit as we kissed. She slid it carefully along her wet little box. We both felt the heat from each other as we twisted around in the hot water. Her lips moved and stretched as my shaft slid along. It almost pulled at my cock wanting it to go in. She arched hard and the tip worked its way up and just started to press her lips open at the start of her tunnel. Just the tip made entry. We broke and looked at each other. I was willing but she was more careful. She released her legs as my shaft started to penetrate a little farther. It popped out as her feet hit the floor.

"We better stop," she said in pain. "I want to but I don't want to get carried away and do something stupid." "I'm a rubber less virgin and I'm not on the pill." "I can't take the chance of getting knocked up." I backed away as my dick started to shrink. I knew what that would mean for the both of us.

"You mean," I started.

"Yeah, we use rubbers too," she finished. "He won't let me get on the pill for some reason," she replied. "I tried but he found them and tossed them out."

"Oh," I said. "They have other things, inserts or something," I offered.

"Let's not get into that right now," she said. "I'm not mad I'm just being safe." She stepped out. I rinsed and followed her out.

"Shit," she said as she felt her legs. "I forgot to shave." "The sink will work," she said as she ran some water. She smoothed out some cream over her legs. I watched with interest as she ran the razor over her legs. I looked on and continued to realize how beautiful she was with just a towel over her head. Well toned and tanned. Perfect in every way. I was so lucky to have her. She started on the other side. Once finished she placed some around her bikini area and worked it slowly over and round her bush.

I asked, "Why don't you shave it all?"

"What," she asked, her head tilted slightly?

"You know, it all," I said again, pointing.

"My hair on here," she asked as she pointed?

"Yeah," I said.

"I don't know, I guess it never occurred to me," she replied. She ran her hand through her hair. "I could give it a try." "I might look like a 12 year old though."

"Why not, live a little," I encouraged.

"Okay," she said after some thought.

She put cream on her hands then rubbed it over her bush. She slowly worked the razor into the tangle of hair. Slowly but surly more and more hair came off until she had just a little on her lips.

"I can't see to do this," she said. I moved quickly to take the razor from her. I freshened up the cream and carefully worked the razor over her puffy outer lips. I did not want to cut her. I carefully worked it into her inner lips. Her pussy was so smooth and pink now. It didn't gape open but rather held its shape very nicely as I finished and looked at my work. I took a face cloth and cleaned off the extras. No stray hairs. Smooth and bald and perfect.

"Dam you look even hotter," I whistled.

"You think," she asked as she sat on the counter and spread her legs. She looked down.

I couldn't resist. I leaned down.

"I'm going to get red bumps though," she said as my tongue touched her bald expanse. "Oh fuck," she quivered. I ran my tongue up and down as she forgot all about the bumps now. Pleasure took her body captive and I continued my assault on her clam.

She placed her legs over my shoulders and leaned back on the counter as I got into a steady pace. I reached down and started to tug on my cock to relieve myself. I took my other hand and slid it to her asshole. I pushed it in just a little. She jumped a little as I let it sit there.

"Hum," she growled as I pushed a little more in. She accepted it this time and pulled my head tight to her snatch as she grew closer to cumming. I wiggled my pinky freely as she yelped and started to cum. Her pussy started to flood my mouth with sweet cream as she came.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming," she yelped. She pulled tighter with all her limbs as the pleasure coursed through her. She released her hands and braced herself on the counter. Her hand slipped in the water and she knocked a tooth brush rack and a makeup container off. Her head bounced off the mirror. She released her grip and slumped over.

"Cum on my tits," she ordered and she felt her head. I stepped forward and tugged hard. "Come on cum on my tits," she breathed as her hand touched herself. I looked down at her pink little puss. It folded open just slightly and leak white slowly from her tight center. Her legs were spread wide and I laid my cock on her pelvis near her hand. I so wanted to move just a few inches lower and push deep.

I resisted and fired right up her tit and over onto the mirror. Another softer shot hit her tits and started to run down. My balls were drained. The final shot lurched out and rolled onto her pelvis before gravity took it down the left side of her bald lip. It pooled lightly on the counter under her ass.

"Wow," she puffed as she lay there. We both panted. She scooped up a little cum and tasted it. "Yum," she purred and she started to sit up. "Just tell me when I'm going to get a pinky in the ass please," she cooed. "I liked it but it was unexpected," she sassed.

"You got it babe," I replied.

"Dam," she said as she took the face cloth to my mess. "I fucked the counter all up." I picked a few things up and set them back up. "I am really fucked out now," she sighed. "We got to get some sleep." We walked out of the bathroom and into the bed.

"I had so much fun tonight," she said as she snuggled next to me.

"Me too," I replied. Our eyes shut and we were out.

12