Teach Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and started to kiss me. We returned each other's deep tender kisses before I felt a hand reach down and pull my rod from my shorts.

"No pussy fucking," she said. "We have no rubbers."

"Any hole is better than no hole," I whispered.

"Hum," she growled her sexy little growl. My fingers found their way into her suit bottom. I flicked her clit softly as she stroked me. I dipped further down and found her hole. My finger disappeared into her as she moaned into my mouth. She ground down hard on my hand as we kept kissing deeply.

I changed levels on the steps and floated her up onto her back. She allowed me to have my way with her. Her puss was at the water level as I held her up with my hand. I pulled the suit to one side and exposed her smooth clam. I used two fingers to spread her wide as I dipped my tongue into her slit.

"Oh shit," she cried as the hot water and my tongue pleasured her. She pulled her top off her tit and pinched a nipple. Her other hand found the step and she held herself up. She breathed hard as I ran my tongue over her clit. I slipped lower and pushed my tongue into her cunt.

"Oh yeah," she whispered quietly as she felt her body start to cum already. She squeaked very softly as she pinched her nipple. She body shook softly as she came suddenly.

"Okay, slow, soft licks," she asked as her body began to recover. The warm feeling of her orgasm ran through her veins. "Yeah just like that," she whispered softly as my tongue gently touched her clit now.

She pulled away slowly and settled down on the seat next to me. She pulled the ties to her suit and off it came. Her inhibitions about the situation were now gone. Fucking was the only thing on her mind. She set her suit softly behind me as she settled in my lap. My cock pressed hard against her freshly licked cunt. The warmth pulsed down from it and made my cock mad with desire. It wanted to find its way in. She gently slid herself along its length.

"That was a good one," she said softly. We started to kiss again and she started to grind harder on my dick. Her pussy was in over drive now as she felt hornier than ever. She pushed back to hard and my cock started to spread her lips and enter. Just the tip felt her rippling entrance that pulled at it, wanting it to enter. One more thrust forward and it would have buried itself.

She slid away though and looked softly at me with lustful eyes.

"I didn't mean it," I whispered as she slid back and my cock tucked under her ass. The head poked out the back as her asshole puckered along the middle part of my shaft.

"I know baby," she sighed softly. She held her finger to my lips and hushed me. "I want to feel you penetrate me so deeply, but we just can't yet." "We have to be careful."

She slid up and grabbed my dick. She adjusted herself and pressed the head to her tight asshole. It puckered tighter before opening slowly as she reminded it of the pleasure that was to come. It relaxed and slowly she felt the pressure of me filling her exit. She continued to feed it in until she reached the end.

"Man that thing just keeps going," she whispered. She felt my hair on her puss which meant there was no more to enter her. She was stuffed as she leaned forward to me. We started to kiss softly as she pinched one nipple. She began a soft slow rhythm. We kissed and fucked slowly before her bunched up legs began to tire. She withdrew until just the head was still inside.

"Stay still," she said softly as she started to turn. She turned until her back faced me and then settled back down. My hands found her tits and I softly pinched her nipples. I gently kissed her neck as she pulled her hair out of the way to give me more neck to work with. She was incredible and had never looked hotter.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered.

"Okay go right ahead," she sighed. "I'm very close myself." "Just let me keep the pace," she puffed.

My hand drifted to her pussy and found her clit. She softly moaned as I rubbed. She twisted a little as she softly came. It sent me over the edge. I moaned as she felt my cock begin to expand deep in her back door.

"Yes," she softly cried as I grunted with pleasure. I felt my seed expel into her as she continued her light pace.

I involuntarily pushed my hips up on my last burst. She flinched a little. I settled my hips as I finished. She set still for just a minute and savored the warm liquid sliding around in her asshole. The exquisite pressure of cum in her ass. My dick started to shrink and she knew it was time to dismount. She pulled off and felt me slip out of her. She turned to face me.

"That felt so good to feel cum in my ass," she cooed. "I haven't felt that in a very long time." "You have to listen to me though when I tell you something though." "Ass sex in painful if not done the right way."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I just couldn't help it, you sure know how to make a boy cum."

"Well you know how to make a girl cum too," she replied. She kissed me softly as she felt the cum start to dribble out.

"I wish asshole could say the same," she said suddenly.

"What is that dude's problem," I asked? I was starting to hate the guy more and more and I had never met him. She always managed to bring him up after me fucked though.

"I don't know," she said. "I don't want to ruin the mood so I guess I should stop bringing him up. I smiled and agreed without saying a word. She had to know.

She leaned forward and we resumed our soft kissing. She slipped a hand down and softly touched herself.

"You are still horny," I asked?

"I can't help it," she cried. "I just want to scream when I'm with you." "I have never felt this alive," she said. She reached for her suit bottoms. She slipped them up and tied them into place. She returned to my lap and ground against my cock again. It started to come back to life.

"You are pretty horny yourself," she cooed as it slid along the fabric.

"It's all because of you," I replied.

"Hum," she growled as she pressed harder. "This is safer," she teased.

"I told you I didn't mean it," I said.

"It wasn't you, it was my fault," she whispered. She let out a soft moan. "I'm getting close to cumming again," she whispered. "Your dick is hitting me just right."

She slid slowly and kissed hard as she worked herself towards another orgasm.

"Um," she growled as she felt the wave of pleasure run her body again. "I'm cumming baby," she cried. She slowed as I felt myself getting close. She stopped suddenly and looked off to the right.

"Security is coming," she whispered.

"Fuck, I was close too," I whispered back.

She slid off and tugged my dick a quick second before pushing back into the suit. She was teasing me now. "He's coming," she said.

"Folks, the ah, hot tub is closed for the night, so if you could get descent and then out we would appreciate that," he said.

"Okay," I said. "But don't go assuming." "We are just enjoying the stars and are clothed."

"Okay, sorry for that but the area is still closed for tonight," he said again. "I will be back in 5 minutes, don't be here when I come back."

He left and I helped her from the tub and up. "We got to get up in the morning anyway so let's just go up," I said.

I followed her up the steps and was mesmerized by her ass bouncing up the whole way. It was going to be hard to sleep knowing that ass was next to me.

"The door is stuck," she cried.

"Um, Mrs. Wilson, that's not our room," I replied.

"Mrs. Fucking Wilson," she teased. "Babe, please, call me Sarah, my first name."

"Okay, Sarah," I said, "that still isn't our room." I picked her up and carried her down two more doors. I opened the door and brought her in. I set her down in the bathroom and got her a towel. She bent down and pulled her bottoms off.

"Oh," she cried as she looked back.

"What," I asked?

"You are leaking from me," she said as she used the towel to clean her leg.

"It stayed in there," I asked dumbly?

"Where else would it go," she replied.

"Guess I never thought about it," I said.

We dried and then she went for the bed. I hung the suits up and then followed. She was already half asleep by the time I climbed in.

"I am so tired," she sighed.

"Then rest," I said.

"No I have to make you cum," she said very tired.

"We got some other time," I replied.

"I want us to be even," she said.

"Who's counting," I asked?

"Hum," she growled. "I like this, this is so nice." She backed up to me and we spooned as we drifted off.

*******

"Hey babe," I whispered softly to wake her.

"Hum," she asked as she rolled over?

"Time to get up," I said. "Our ride out to breakfast will be here in a little while."

"Breakfast," she questioned? "I have to be home today you know."

"Yeah it's just breakfast," I assured her.

"Okay," she said as she sat up. She rolled the other way and started towards the bathroom.

I heard the shower start so I got up and followed. She sat down on the toilet. I opened the door and walked in. "Hey I'm trying to pee," she said startled.

"What," I asked?

"I'm peeing," she cried.

"Oh," I said. I disappeared behind the door.

"Okay I'm done," she yelled. I came back in and we both got into the shower. Seeing her naked and wet from the water started to get me hard.

"Sorry about yelling," she said. "I'm just not there yet with you but give it time."

"It's okay I just thought it was okay to come in," I replied.

"Soon, just give it some time," she said.

"Not a problem," I said. I pulled her close to me. My dick ran up her butt crack as she leaned back give me a few kisses.

"Hum," she growled as she felt it push against her.

"When does our ride get here," she asked?

"At 9," I replied. "It 8:45 right now."

"You sure," she asked? She turned and soaped her hair quickly.

"Sure as I can be," I replied.

"Okay," she replied and washed the soap from her hair. "I'm getting out then I have to get ready."

She exited as I rinsed quickly. I followed her out. She was drying off. She ran the towel down her chest, lifting gently to get the water from under her tits. She turned a little and continued down over her flat tummy and down one silky smooth leg. She returned up and around to the back side and got her ass. She saw me watching and gently brushed the towel over her box and licked her lips. I winked. She spread it just a little with two fingers then ended her teasing quickly as she ran the towel up and got her back.

Satisfied with the lack of moisture on her body she started out of the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and began to dry myself.

She returned to the bathroom with the dress she had worn last night. She strutted in with a sexy bikini cut pair of pink panties on. She turned and the ass read kiss, kiss in faded purple. She bent a little and modeled.

"These are my get lucky panties," she teased. Her little butt poked out as I stared. She bent a little harder to continue the tease. Her lips pressed hard against the material and swelled slightly from the sides.

"Nice ass, can I do what it says," I asked?

"Maybe later," she teased as she stood.

"They look worn out," I replied.

"They have a lot on miles on them," she offered. "I wear them a lot in hopes of getting lucky but I usually don't."

"They still look very sexy on you," I said. I noted how they cut just around her mound and hung nicely to her hips. They were very sexy indeed.

She slipped on a black strapless bra and then pulled the dress over her head. It fell into place as she smoothed out the wrinkles. She pulled her hair back and brushed it gently. I had seen enough and left to find some cloths of my own. I reached onto my bag and grabbed my outfit.

She came out about the time I finished putting my suit and cloths away from last night. She looked hot with just a touch of makeup and a breath of perfume.

"You ready," I asked?

"Hum," she growled, "For what?"

"What did you have in mind," I retorted.

"Anything you can throw at me," she teased back. "Although my ass is a little sore."

"How about some breakfast then," I replied?

"That sounds wonderful," she said.

We walked to the lobby and found the car had just pulled up. We climbed in and started on our way to the next town for brunch. "I haven't been in a ride like this since my prom," she said.

I thought the obvious about her wedding but didn't bother to ask. She was still torn about the whole situation so I wanted to keep quiet and let him fuck it up more so she would work my way. We just talked, like in class about anything that came up. Like two adults on a date. It was very pleasant.

We arrived at a very nice restaurant and had a quick brunch before we headed back to the hotel. She was concerned about the time. We arrived and were heading up to gather our things. Her phone started to ring. She looked in disgust and worry as she answered. It must be him I thought.

"Where are you," she asked into the phone? She listened. "Oh well that's like an hour away," she replied. "A little longer then sorry I don't know exactly where you are," she barked. "Why were you in Columbia," she asked quietly? "I don't want to know then." "I am home," she said. "Yes everything is fine, you always worry." "Sorry but I don't like to be called that," she barked. "Why are you always so freaking mean to me, you wonder why we argue." "Okay," she said very sweetly. "See you soon." "Love," she pulled the phone away and looked.

"He hung up on me that fucker," she cried.

"Well maybe he didn't have anything else to say," I offered.

"No he's just an asshole," she replied. "He's pissed off about some deal that went bad in Columbia." "I'm going to be in for a shit week while he is home," she continued. Perfect I thought. Keep pissing her off asshole and make her run to me.

"Anything I can do to help," I asked?

"Hum," she growled forgetting quickly of her problems at home. "Now that we have a little more time," she teased. She stepped close to me and reached for my pants. She unbuttoned the snap and carefully slid the zipper down. She looked up at me with her seductive blue eyes before she slid them to the floor. I reached out for her dress. She slapped my hand away.

"You behave," she teased.

"I thought I was," I replied.

"I will when I am ready," she teased.

She unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. I reached for her hips, I just wanted a touch. I wanted to feel her warmth and softness. I got my hand playfully slapped again.

"Behave you," she cooed softly. I left my hands at my side. She leaned down and stared at my cock. She moved my legs so I stepped out of my shoes. She blew a warm breath of air onto my cock. Then she pushed me down so I fell into bed. I flopped back as she smiled her sexy little smile.

She climbed into the bed to the side of my legs. She was just beyond my reach as she took my cock into her hand. Her tiny hand made me look big. I had never thought I was big until she held it. She blew softly on my cock again from about a half an inch away. My cock swelled as it hopped for more. She felt it pulse in her hand. Her eyes were glowing now as she glanced up at me.

Softly she stuck out her tongue and gently flicked my seeping tip with the underside of it. My hips pushed up slightly at the sensation. She retracted and looked over me with a devilish little teasing smile. She looked very sexy with my cock in her hand.

"I told you when I'm ready," she teased. She returned her tongue out again and licked my shaft from balls to tip. The warmth of her saliva was quickly replaced by the coldness of the room air. My hips pushed up again just slightly.

"Please," I asked? My cock was swollen with desire. It wanted it as bad as the rest of me did.

She growled as she inserted just the tip, almost kissing it as her teeth stopped it from entering any further. Her lips pulled the pre cum off the tip and then released. She savored the flavor before moving her hand up my shaft and milking more pre cum out. She returned her mouth to my cock as more oozed from the tip. She parted her teeth and allowed more in as her tongue sought the salty liquid.

"Please," I begged as her lips left but her hand remained. She teased expertly as her eyes looked coyly up from between my legs. Her head rested on my thigh as she blew air towards my shaft again.

She growled a little before shifting just slightly. I could now reach her if I wanted to. She was testing me. I remained still as my cock pulsed in her hand.

She ran her tongue over my balls. They curled and retracted as the cold air hit them. She continued up my shaft to the tip then off. She blew again. I lay still waiting for just the right moment.

She laid her head on my leg again and slowly jacked my cock off with the spit trail she left. It was painful to watch her do this but I let her continue. I didn't want another slap.

She leaned back in and opened her mouth slightly. She let the tip enter. Then she returned off. I still held very still. What a tease I thought. I will get her back for this. She smiled as she laid her head right next to my cock. Her nose touched it slightly. She smiled a coy smile. Her eyes beamed. She lifted up and opened her mouth. My cock started to slide inside her. The head went past her teeth. She continued down this time. All the way down until my head hit the back of her throat. She stopped and applied firm pressure on my cock with her mouth. At this point I was a little over half way in. She pushed down a little harder. My dick slid past the back of her throat as she continued down. She stopped and gagged just a quick cough. Most of it was in but the last little bit was going to give her problems.

She realized that and retracted out to the one quarter mark. I felt her tongue swirl around my head as she turned and looked at me. Dam she looked sexy I thought as she smiled. My dick started to return down her throat as she turned her head and closed her eyes. Now I thought.

I reached down and touched her ass. She continued up and down on my dick slowly. I moved my hand down her tight little leg and then up under the dress. She moved just slightly to allow me to touch her in between. I had her now I thought. I pulled her leg towards my face. She moved and I swung her leg over my head. She turned back and smiled before returning to my cock.

I flipped her dress up over her hips and back. I ran one finger over the kiss, kiss to the seam of her panty. The center was soaked and was almost see through. Her puss was slightly parted as I pushed the hem to one side and breathed hard. Her scent made me so hungry for her. Rich and sweet, very hard to describe but perfect in every way.

Her center leaked white as her arousal was evident. Her pink folds were wet and puffy with just the start of blonde hair re-growth. I didn't waste any more time. I poked my tongue out and into her hole. She moaned with excitement.

My tongue returned, wet and creamy from her honey hole. Her taste started to satisfy my hunger but I needed more. I returned and licked down towards her clit. She moaned louder as I started to focus in on her pink pearl. It budded out with excitement as I continued to work it over. Her pink center continued to flush white as she neared.

"I'm so closed," she puffed as she paused.

"Me too," I replied. I moved a finger into her hole. She moaned as she felt the new sensation. She tried to bury my cock into her throat again. She just couldn't bring herself to do it. She withdrew and tried again. I slapped her ass. She pushed down from the unexpected. My nuts touched her nose as she held my cock deep in her throat.

My balls started to contract and fire. I quickened my pace on her clit as she came off my cock to breathe.

"Oh yes, fuck," she cried. She returned down on my cock.

Cum started to boil over as she tried to bury herself again on it. "I'm cumming," she yelped with my cock in her mouth. She didn't even have to say I could feel her body and tasted her juices as they flooded my mouth. I slapped again hard as I felt the first burst leave my cock. She went down hard. I felt her teeth bite a little on the base as her nose touched my balls again. She retracted.