Teach Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blah," she gagged as her body still convulsed and another load left my shaft.

Her lips returned as I continued to cum. She sucked hard but stayed on the tip only. I continued to bury my face deep into her folds as she started to come down. The last burst left my cock and she swallowed hard before we both rest.

She swung her leg over my head and sat facing me. Jizz stuck to her face from her cheek up to her hair line above her well trimmed eyebrows. A smaller trickle ran from her nose down to her lip. Her chest heaved as she looked at me.

"Where the hell did the spanking come from," she asked still disheveled?

"You were a bad girl to tease me," I quickly responded.

"Fuck then, I am never going to be good," she teased. "Only problem is your cum shot out my nose," she said as she pointed.

I tried not to laugh. "That is impressive though," I replied.

"Yeah only if you are the giver," she teased with a laugh. She wiped the cum from her face onto the sheet. She plugged one nostril and blew hard out the open one. She leaned back and straightened her panties out so they covered her puss. She continued to wiggle her fingers.

"What's going on down there," I asked sitting up?

"It itches from shaving and getting cum all over it," she replied.

"Can't help the cum part," I teased.

"I hope you don't ever," she said back. She climbed off the bed to go to the bathroom. I followed.

"Is there anything you can do to make it not itch," I asked?

"Get it waxed I suppose," she replied. She took a hand towel and wiped her face as best she could. She turned and did me next.

"You interested in that," I asked?

"I will see," she replied. "See how much money I have."

"I can pay for it," I offered.

"We will see, it hurts you know," she replied.

"It would probably be worth it though," I said.

"I'm also thinking," she paused, "about going on the pill or something." "We are having a lot of sex and are getting carried away a lot so I think it would be safer this way." "Besides I am your first so we don't have to worry about getting something," she continued.

"Unless," I paused.

"Baby, I'm clean," she said quickly.

"I'm just joking," I said.

"I know but women don't like that type of comment," she snapped.

"Sorry, I was teasing," I said. Why did I say dumb things I asked myself?

"Well, we wouldn't need rubbers anymore either so there would be less chance of getting caught," I offered after some silence.

"Shit," she exclaimed. "The rubbers from the other night, I never took the trash out."

"Fuck lets go," I cried. I flew out the bathroom and jumped into my cloths. Superman couldn't have done it faster. We grabbed the bags and she headed for the car. I ran to the front desk and paid. She pulled around and I dove into the car.

She roared to a stop where she had picked me up the night before.

I jumped out and grabbed my bag.

"I don't know how soon I can get on the pill or when the next time we will see each other," she paused, "like this." "I will keep you up to date on everything each day while we have class together." "I'm hoping he leaves to fix the deal in Columbia soon so we can work on another project," she teased with a wink. "I am going to miss a dick in my pussy till then."

"It won't be that bad," I offered.

"You just wait and see," she said. I leaned back in and we kissed short quick kisses before I stepped back. "I'm already wet," she teased. She turned the wheel and pushed the pedal to the floor. The engine roared down the street as she raced for home to avoid the confrontation. I watched her until she was out of site. I slumped my head and headed back to home and reality.