Teach Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought it was fudge," I replied.

She laughed a little at that one. I smiled as she opened her legs and began to stroke it. I got between them and grabbed my cock. I rubbed her clit with it.

"Oh, that feels good," she teased in a sexy voice. I continued until she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Oh, put it in," she ordered as her pussy became too wet for her to stand.

"Where," I asked?

"Where you are rubbing," she cooed.

"You sure," I asked?

"As sure as I am wet," she cooed again.

"You sure are sure then," I said. I slipped it inside and felt her wetness as I relaxed for a second. I began slowly pumping in and out.

"Put your legs outside of mine so I can close them," she ordered. I followed what she asked. I started pumping, feeling her clit rub my cock as I pushed in and out. "Right there," she cried with joy as I pushed in and out. "Can you feel anything," she asked?

"A little," I said as her pussy struggled to pull my cock deep inside.

"You're out," she said as she opened her legs up a little. I struggled around a little and then popped back inside her wet hole. "Oh right there," she said as her body returned to ecstasy and waves of pleasure flowed through her body.

"I'm so close," she said as she held her eyes shut and enjoyed the feeling.

"Yes, fuck, I'm cumming," she yelped.

She twisted around and I slipped from her again. "Fuck," she cried as my pleasuring cock left her soaked hole.

I quickly made room and got between her legs. I started chewing on her clit while her cunt creamed. I lapped her hard as she came. She finally slowed as she clawed the blankets and twisted around.

"Ok, ok," she finally relented.

"You taste perfect," I said. "I could eat you all night."

"I don't know how," she replied.

"I can't taste that good can I," she asked?

I gave her another lick. "Yup, delicious," I concluded.

I crawled up her body and kissed her on the mouth.

"Taste it, it's good," I teased.

She kissed me back and thought. "Sure," she replied. "I prefer your cum."

"More for me," I said.

I returned to her pussy and gave it a lick. She teased and flipped her leg over my back and shut me out. I wasn't going to let that slow me down. I tried to get them open but she smiled coyly at me.

"Fuck me," she teased.

"Lift your legs up and keep them together," I ordered.

"What are you up to," she asked?

"I saw this one time and she seemed to enjoy it a lot," I replied.

"Who," Sarah asked?

"Jenna," I teased.

I put her legs on my shoulder as I pushed my cock towards her wet cunt.

"Like this," she asked? She held them together tightly on my shoulders and rolled her hips up to make a better angle for penetration.

"How did you know," I teased?

"I saw Jenna do it too," she teased back.

"Oh," I moaned as my dick slipped into her extra slick pussy.

"Too bad I don't look like the guy that was banging Jenna," I said as I started to pump. "He was hung like a donkey," I teased.

"Well I don't look like Jenna either," she teased. "And you are not far off," she added.

"You're better than Jenna," I grunted.

"Hum," she purred as I stroked in and out.

"It's extra tight," I sighed as she moaned.

I continued to fuck until my balls contracted and I felt my cum start to boil up. I pulled out and teased her clit with my cock. She moaned with joy as I tried to buy some more time. I thought I had relaxed enough so I slid back into her. I pumped a few more times before I realized that it wasn't going to help, I was already close. I pulled out again.

She knew what was going on and sat up. She teased me a little and licked my shaft. She cleaned her juices from my cock and smile as she tilted her head up towards me.

"Um," she sighed in a sexy little growl. "I do taste good." She turned and took my cock into her mouth and started bobbing away.

"It looks like you are better than Jenna at this too," I teased.

"Oh," she moaned as my balls started to contract and explode. She opened her mouth and let it squirt in. The first shot went in but the second went high and hit her in the nose. She recovered quickly and latched her lips back over the end and sucked the rest down. She licked her lips as she smiled.

"Bet that didn't happen to Jenna," she smiled as she wiped my cum off onto a blanket.

"It was still hot though," I giggled. She just smiled. I fell back onto the blanket.

"You and me taste pretty good together," she smiled as she snuggled back up to me.

I pulled her close and rested. I started thinking about a plan but came up with nothing. Sleep found both of us again.

***

Wow that feels good I dreamed. I opened my eyes, hum it's not a dream it's real I thought. Sun light filtered through the tent as I saw the most beautiful girl sucking my cock.

"Oh, you are awake," she said as she drug her tits across my chest and straddled me. She laid on me and I could feel the wetness of her box touching the tip of my dick.

"Should I do it," she teased as she slid her wet snatch down a little onto my rock hard cock. I could feel the moisture sliding up and down on it. The cool morning air that struck the wetness made it more exciting. I looked at her with a helpless look. She pushed back a little and let the tip part her wet lips and enter.

"More," she teased? Something caught my attention.

"No," I said as I heard the garage door open and a car start to pull out.

She sat up and said, "What?" The angle and pressure changed. I sank all the way into her. Her eyes rolled from the sudden pleasure. I wanted to pound into her but I knew better. The drill sergeant would be by any minute.

"We need to get you out of here," I said as I heard a bell jingling along the side of the house.

"What, why" she asked? I looked at her dumbfounded looked. Sometimes she really had blonde moments.

"Somebody left and the cat is out, that means my mom will be outside soon," I said. Man I hated that too I thought. Every time I mentioned my mom it embarrassed me and really showed how young I was to her. Good thing she didn't care.

"Oh," she said. "Shit." She pulled off my cock and rolled to the corner where her stuff was thrown. My cock slapped my belly as she left. It was coated a clear white from her juice. Fuck she was wet. No time for that now I reminded myself. We would both be dead if my mom found out.

She searched around through the blankets for her things. She pulled on her shirt. She fell onto her back and raised her legs to the roof. She quickly pulled her short, wavy skirt down her legs and over her hips. Her bra went into her bag and she hunted around for something in the blankets.

"I can't find my thong," she said.

"Worry about it later," I said. My clothes were on. I opened the tent. I saw the cat sniffing around and my mom walking out to get the paper.

"Shit, she is right there," I hissed as I looked at Sarah sitting on her knees waited for orders. Well her eyes asked as I looked again? I glanced back out the slightly open door and watched.

"Let's go," I said as I looked out again, "She's going to the neighbor's house." I opened the door and sprinted out.

"Where are we g....," she started to say. I left the tent door flapping as I ran. She would figure it out.

I looked back to see her following. Her foot caught the flap and she fell. She rolled up onto her side and looked at me as I continued running away. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist leaving her tight ass exposed to the morning sunlight. Fuck she always managed to look sexy I thought.

"Fuck," she huffed as she struggled to her feet. She regained her footing and ran. Her tits bounced up and down and then side-to-side as she looked towards the house. Her skirt puffed in the breeze and exposed her wet lips. It flapped and then fell before repeating over again in quick successions.

Nice I thought as I hit a depression and started to stumble. I nearly fell face first into the ditch next to the road. That would have been smooth I thought. I turned and look forward as I regained my footing.

"I have to focus," I scolded myself as I cut across the street. I entered a trail and went in a little ways.

"Now I can look," I said and started smiling as she huffed her way into the woods with me.

"What are you smiling at," she asked as she pulled her skirt up a little and squatted down?

"Your tits were bouncing like crazy," I said as I looked around to see what was going on.

"Ha, ha," she laughed sarcastically, "I can run just as good as you."

"Yeah, just with a little extra bounce," I teased. I glanced back and we smiled at each other. I watched as my mom wandered out into the yard and towards the tent.

"Here goes nothing," I said as I ducked down.

"What," Sarah asked as I looked her over? She sat up slightly to see over me.

"She is, is by my tent," I stuttered as I looked at her pussy peeking out from between her legs as she sat there.

Mom looked inside the flap of the tent. She didn't open it and go in and inspect, she just looked in to see if I was still there. She looked around the yard and then towards the wood line where we were. Satisfied that I wasn't around she strolled around the house calling for the cat.

"Oh, I'm lucky to get a piece of that every now and then," I said as I smiled at her.

"What," she asked as she opened her legs and looked down? "Oh, my little clam is getting some air," she said as she felt it a little.

"Don't tease me," I said as I continued to look. I noticed she was barefoot.

"You still need your shoes don't you," I asked?

"Yeah, it would be better than walking barefoot," she said. I looked and surveyed the area. It looked clear.

"Now or never," I said as I took off from the tall grass that guarded the mouth of the trail.

It thrashed about at my feet as I stumbled out before hitting the short grass and began to gain speed. Sarah looked on as I sprinted across the street and back to the tent. I skidded to a stop and then dove into the tent. I tossed blankets, pillows, towels, and my shoes around until I found her shoes and socks. I shuffled a little more but didn't find the thong so I gave up. I would have more time for a better look later.

I put her shoes and socks into her small bag. Mom must be blind I thought. I looked around outside the tent. The coast looked clear but I wanted to be sure so I ran from the tent to the house. I rounded the octagon shaped house following the path my mom took while she was looking for the cat.

I came to the last corner and saw mom standing in the front garden pruning. Good thing I didn't go straight out from the tent I thought. That would have been bad. I saw Sarah peeking her head out and pointing. I waved her down and thought of plan B. I thought quickly as I breathed hard and looked at my surroundings.

I could run around back and way down the street and then up the other trail. Too much time I thought as I checked the surroundings again. Or, I thought again. "Plan C," I said as I thought, then snuck into the garage and around to the stairs. I picked up the phone and dialed our number. The voice came on and I hung up. I took the phone with me and covered the ringer. I hid behind the stairs as the phone started to ring.

Mom came wandering in and mumbled about where the phone was as she started up the stairs. I jumped out from under the stairs and put the phone back, then sprinted from the garage, across the street and back into the trail.

I met her with her shoes and put my hands on my knees to get my breath. She leaned against a tree and put them on. "That was quite a run," she said as I waited and looked out.

"Yeah it fucking was," I puffed.

"You should try out for the football team," she replied.

"Duck," I said as I dove for cover. She fell on me.

"What was that," a voice asked? It appeared the voice was talking to his dog. "Is something in there Gismo," he asked? We waited.

"Who is that," Sarah whispered? I didn't speak as I tried to control my breathing. I shrugged softly as she pressed into me.

"Might be just the wind," the voice said. Feet scuffed the pavement as he continued his slow walk around the circle. We waited some more but breathed a little easier.

"If you want me so bad all you have to do is ask Sarah," I said as she got off of me.

"Sorry, I was going to jump there but you beat me to it," she said as she brushed off.

"Let's get going," I said. I peered out one last time. Mom had returned and pulled a few weeds from the front garden area. "And quietly too," I continued. I started to lead Sarah down the trail.

"You going barefoot," she asked?

"I ain't running back out there," I said as I wiped sweat from my face.

"Don't blame you," she said as she picked her bag up and followed me.

We headed down the access trail we were on and then hit the main trail that ran parallel to my street. The power company had made this trail to keep the woods from growing into the overhead power lines. It made for some fun nights of man hunt and paint ball when I was younger. Now I used them as a get away from my mom.

The trail branched off into another access trail a good distance from my house. I figured we were far enough away that we could walk the road. If we didn't we would have to fight the saw palmetto plants to get back to the road if we continued on.

I looked down the road. We were safe. We strolled out onto the road and headed towards her ride.

We reached her SUV after a long slow walk. She opened the door and bent inside to get some water on the passenger seat. Her little butt poked out from under her skirt and made my cock come to life. I walked over and got behind her.

I whistled softly at her naked ass hanging out from under the skirt. I gave it a soft slap. She stopped reaching for her water and wiggled it a little. Fucking tease I thought.

I slapped her ass again but a little harder this time. She jumped at the added pain but remained bent over and not willing to move. I dropped my shorts and pulled my stiff cock into my hand. I banged the head against her tight ass check before sliding it down her crack.

"Well come on, don't tease me with it," she begged. "Fuck me with it."

I pressed it hard against her puckered asshole. It didn't relax and kept me out.

"Not there bad boy," she cried. "I want it somewhere a little lower and a lot wetter."

I knew what she wanted but I also wanted to play a little. I pressed it further down her crack until it went under her. I felt her wet juice leaking from her pussy. It wet my cockhead as I passed her hole. I continued down until I was between her legs and teasing my head on her clit.

"You have bad aim," she sighed. My head pressed her clit hard and she trembled with excitement. She was only joking.

She looked back over her shoulder with her perfect smile. I pulled my cock back up and stroked it up and down over her excited lips. It swished and slopped in her juice as I did.

"Hum," she growled as she still smiled.

Her hand reached back and she pulled one ass cheek away and opened herself up. I pressed in just as she created the space. I sunk all the way and bumped my hips against her ass. She gasped as I slapped against her.

"Hum," she growled. "Fuck me and fuck me good."

I started thrusting hard and slapping into her with force. I was lifting her off the ground with each thrust. She was slipping around and trying to stay steady while grunting with pleasure. It looked uncomfortable so I pulled away.

"God I was close," she cried.

"Flip over so I can fuck you some more," I ordered.

"Yes sir," she teased as she turned.

"Now what," she asked?

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pressed her ass into the side of the seat. She spread her legs wide as I held her and pushed myself back into her pussy. She was half suspended and half resting on the seat as I started slipping up her went tunnel again.

"Oh god," she cried. "Fuck, that feels good. Keep fucking me."

"Like I planned to stop," I grunted.

"Geez, no don't stop," she ordered. "I'm so fucking close. My pussy is going to explode."

"Hum," I growled. I liked it when she said the word pussy.

I slapped into her cunt harder now as she grabbed the door frame and the steering wheel. Her one foot was wedged into the crack of the door near the frame and I held the other leg to give myself leverage as I picked up some speed. We were slapping together in a loud rapid rhythm.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," she cried. "Yes, fuck my wet little pussy and make me cum."

She humped into my thrusts. We slapped hard now as she spouted off obscenities that would make a sailor blush.

"God, that's fucking good," she cried. She started to settle down.

"My turn," I said.

"No, cum on my pussy not in me," she cried.

"I know," I grunted.

I waited until I felt the first shot fire before I pulled out. I shot half inside her wet cunt and the rest blasted her lips from about an inch away and I stroked myself hard and bucked uncontrollably. Dam it felt good to cum this morning.

I bucked one last time and spun around to lean against the side of the vehicle. She slid back into the seat and panted hard. We were both sweating heavy now as we rested and recovered.

"Fuck," she cried.

"What," I asked? I turned in and looked.

"It's everywhere," she replied.

My cum dripped onto the door frame, down the seat and onto the seat where she had slid across to rest. She pulled her shirt quickly off and started to dab the mess off of the seat.

She puffed a little in annoyance as she cleaned.

"You told me to cum on it not in it," I said.

"I know, it's my fault," she said. "I was too foggy from a good fuck to think about the mess."

She rubbed hard and got most of it off the seat.

"It's not too bad," she said. "I think some of it is me."

"Mostly," I said. "You were soaked."

"You're a good fuck, what can I say," she smiled.

She slipped from the seat after grabbing her water. Her naked tits bounced as she hit. I looked with interest as she started for the back of her vehicle.

"I have to get going," she said.

"I know," I said sadly.

She opened the back and reached in to get another bag. Her skirt lifted and I snuck another look under it. Her lips glistened with cum as she pulled the bag and caught me.

"Perv," she teased. "You behave too."

"Who me," I asked?

She only smiled as she slipped her bra on and adjusted her tits in them. She slipped her skirt off and tossed it into the back. She cleaned her wet pussy off before slipping into some underwear and shorts. A tank top followed and she was dressed and ready to go. She popped a pill into her mouth and drank half the water in the bottle.

"I had fun," she said. "Even if camping isn't my thing."

"It was all I had," I replied. "When he leaves we can use your place."

"I'm hoping any day now," she replied.

"Me too," I said.

"Got to go baby," she said sweetly.

She climbed into the driver's seat.

"I love you," she said.

"Love you too," I replied.

I leaned in and kissed her softly.

"You want a ride home," she asked?

"No, I can walk," I said.

"See you Monday," we both said at the same time.

She backed out the trail and hauled ass to get home. I started my slow walk back to my house. Wonder what the drill sergeant had planned for today.

12