All Comments on 'Teacher'

by newjayne

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fair

At least the teacher didn't cheat. I'd hate her then.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 11 years ago
Different

Not a bad effort. It kind of felt like reading a letter. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good thing she didnt cheat

i hate women that cheat there is no excuse or reason for it.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Wow! Is that you, Mrs Simpson?

If only I'd known!

I liked that because it brought back happy memories and because it seemed so realistic.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Very Earnest and Very Tepid !

This author is a skilled writer who would improve greatly if she read the classicsa less and used surplus tine to imbibe a couple shots of Jagermeister before beginning next submission for Literotica.

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Good One!

I liked the story. Also brought back memories of an ultra sexy lady teacher that had our hearts racing amongst other things. Some things you never forget and for me that was over 40 years ago now....!

Anyway like the way you told the story, keeping the reader guessing as to which way she would go right up to the end.

Well done!

maninconnmaninconnover 11 years ago
Yay!

I really liked the perspective of longing for a taboo lost almost lover from many years later. I feel like drinking merlot, while wearing tweed and a turtle neck, and smoking a pipe....then answering her letter. Brava.

AlwaysrainingAlwaysrainingover 11 years ago
Gentle

Nicely structured tale, wistful, gentle and tantalizing, but nevertheless realistic. Thank you; are we to get more from you? Hope so.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Nice, Had a "Summer of '42" Spin to It...

Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Miss

Put a foto of your wide open spunk filled pussy on profile page.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 11 years ago
Very Well Told Tail

I found your story very interesting and erotic and now I've got to do something about that too! Thanks

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

A truly excellent story; extremely well written. Although the eroticism was ... hot, it was the poignancy of "Do you remember me," that speaks the loudest. I think almost everyone that has had a well lived life has a "do you remember me."

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Yes. I remember her, that teacher

She was beautiful.

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 11 years ago
Nice treatment

You make it clear that a story doesn't have to be graphic to be erotic. So, it's actually possible that Mrs. Ferguson wanted me as much as I wanted her?! Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Teacher training college???

Here in the western world, we call it university. They take their bachelor of education in university, not some mythical "teacher training college".

You're a fcking moron. I couldn't read the rest of the drivel you put forth after you showed that you have no fucking clue what the fuck you were writing about.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years agoAuthor
Anonymous - you're thick

A teacher training college is a college of higher education that specialises in training students to be teachers. Many universities offer similar facilities, a number of which acquired their provision by taking over a teacher training college or by a teacher training college evolving into a university.

Strange though it may seem - I do remember where I qualified as a teacher.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Nice Story

Well written. Brings back memories. Keep writing Thanks

jiminabjiminabover 11 years ago
I liked that

Like others it does remind me of a beautiful teacher that I had a crush on. Unfortunatly I think she liked her husband more than me. Or it could have been because I was only 12 at the time. Bummer.

To a nonnymouse. In my day after high school you went into the work force or university or teachers school. And I do live in the western world.

Thanks for the write Newjayne. You just need to get your skin a little thicker. Especially in this genre. TTFN Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
always nice

to read someone story about the past and have them show some respect for there spouse and themselves we all have urges and wants it is what you do that separates us from other animals.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Nice missive...

...evocative and succinct. The anon comment surreal.. Must have been a "robo" comment.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Interesting

I had a teacher who had 1 son and she had affair with her student. Her husband got suicide and she lived together with her "student" after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anonymous "Teacher Training"

You are not as smart as you think you are. There was (is) a whole history of State Teachers Colleges in the U.S. as recently as the 1970's. It was only through local political influence in state legislatures that these teacher colleges were established as State Universities. They are typically regional universities that are envious of state research universities and have tried desperately to escape the bonds of teachers colleges. They tend to significantly increase the state burden of supporting higher education, with questionable results.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
A sweet and real tale.

Thank you.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
I liked it

More or less what I thought a short story was supposed to be-short, lyrical, almost poetic, a moment in time captured in words. It captured a lot about relationships.

I had no fewer than 3 smoking hot young (just out of college) female teachers my senior year of high school. As if I needed another reason to walk around with an erection all day when I was 17....

Thanks for the story.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

Hey!!!!! newjayne I like your style. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to future submissions.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
ANON - Teacher College

First, the story is interesting, I remember being in that class, and I lived for the rare flashing (which I thought was innocent accident!)

To the Anon: Before you go around accusing authors of not knowing jack-shit, you might try Google (or similar search engine) first! Failure to do that can, as in your case, establish that you are a Doofus! Teacher training EVOLVED significantly in the 20th Century! NewJayne's character (perhaps as autobiog) admits to being long in the teacher business by the end of this account!

Her reply to your impolite, gratuitous and unnecessary comment (even HAD you been right) is perfectly plausible! <you may wish to Google DOOFUS, also!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Asshole

Hasn't my profession been damaged enough by recent sex scandals? Why would you have to write this crap? It is an honorable profession, a calling really, and as much as I hate those who have shit on their responsibilities as teachers I hate asshole writers like you almost as much.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Very good...

Short but sweet; we all get tempted...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I remember her

She was twenty three and wasn't married though, and I was eighteen, and I actually fucked her in her apartment many times, until I graduated high school and went off to college.

That was back in 1960-1961, but I still remember it as if it were yesterday...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anon, you are wrong. In the UK they were Teacher Training Colleges 'til only a few years back

They only recently became absorbed into Universities.

But for a display of ignorance, yours was first rate. Well done.

luvjuice43luvjuice43over 11 years ago
I liked your story!

As every boy has, I had the hots for several teachers over the years I was in school so just ignore the fools who have to hide behind "Anonymous" to whine and complain about what someone else has done. I write for my pleasure and no one else-do the same and you will be just fine.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Over the years...

I've talked with many of my fellow teachers about the infatuations between them and some of our students. There are many. They happen between male teachers and students and between female teachers and their students.

This story is a mild version compared to some stories of what happens between teachers and students. Please, write more.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
I only rated it 4**** because it was very short and only 1 page.

She should have had some fun with the student. After all she liked sex and her husband was going out a couple of nights a week. Therefore, on those night she deserved to enjoy the student and it would not have harmed him. In fact, he would have loved it. Then when she is 60 she wouldn't have had to look back and say, "I could have."

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
Well done.again

She did right. Teacher-student sex is always wrong, or at least dubious. Young men often talk or brag, small village...not a plan, but to be tempted is to be human, and your characters are human. .

The story of how the husband turned around would be more interesting, indeed. I write loving wives stuff, and while the emotional rage of the cheating and the end of a marriage is easier to work with, the building of a live together is maybe more instructive.

Chilley again. Having found your stories to be good, I'm reading all of them.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Great story!

Enjoyed your story very much!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Sweet

Sweet and nostalgic.

But not terribly erotic, at least in the adventuresome aspect of LW!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Superb!

This is a wonderful story of never realized and forever lost love. It evokes the same feelings of sadness and loss ( or trist to use an archaic phrase) I had when reading Roy Bradbury's 'The Martian Chronicles' with the sorrow over a lost world. I clearly mean this as a sincere compliment.

I don't have quite the same educational frame of reference -- I attended a Catholic grade school until 8th grade (U.S. age is about 12-14), where all of the teachers were Benedictine nuns who wore the full pre-Vatican II habit. (Hands and face were uncovered, but the rest was covered in yards of black cloth and a so heavily starched white whimple whose edges could cut diamonds.) I went to high school at an all male-student military academy, and the instructors were all male, and several were active duty U.S. Army Drill Sergeants. Then I went to the then all-male University of Notre Dame. I've never had a female teacher. (the nuns were women, yes, but don't really factor in as women.

However, I do have a lost first love from high school and 46 years later, your story brought up the emotions of that lost first love. You of course put into words my unexpressed feelings buried deep within me since 1968.

Bravo!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes

Great story. Nostalgia and fantasy unfulfilled touches a chord for this once promising student. Thanks.

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
A marriage that survived

This story points out some of the trials of marriage.

It also points out some of the temptations of life for husband and wife.

They stuck it out and both were rewarded with each others love and children.

It also shows that once you get married your wife needs more time with than the pub does for a marriage to work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nasty whore

colescuttlecolescuttlealmost 2 years ago

This defines the "lit" in Literotica. Come back Jayne, come back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wait why is she a nasty whore? Yeah the 25 vs 18 dynamic and teacher-student is cringe worthy but she had fantasies and they didn't go anywhere except some tame, simple stuff and she worked it with her husband and they made it for 25 more years until he passed. Now she is remembering her youth. Chill out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous