Teacher Appreciation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli moaned when she felt her student's tongue touch her aching clit, and again when she felt two of his fingers inside her. But the fingers did not stay in for long, and soon she was again sucking her juices off of Cody's fingers. Kelli noticed that Cody was now standing between her legs, and she squirmed in anticipation of him entering her again.

"Please fuck me Cody," she begged, "I want you inside me. I want you to pound my tight, wet cunt."

Without a word Cody guided his cock to her pussy and pushed the full length of it in slowly, then pulled back quickly. Kelli moaned as she felt Cody begin to thrust back in, slightly faster this time, but still filling her completely. She was still very close to orgasm, and each thrust brought her even closer until finally the orgasm exploded over her. Cody held his cock deep inside her as she came, and feeling him so deep inside her while her pussy was convulsing immediately brought Kelli to another orgasm.

The feeling for Kelli was too intense, and she blacked out momentarily. When she regained consciousness, Cody was standing closely over her, looking worried. Kelli pulled him down to her face and kissed him deeply.

"That was amazing Cody," Kelli whispered to him, "I have never felt anything like that before."

Cody was relieved to see that his teacher was alright, and kissed her back. "You had me worried for a second," he whispered back to her. "That was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had," Kelli said, "And now it is your turn."

Kelli stood up and kissed Cody on the lips deeply. "Mmmm, I can taste myself," she said. While kissing him, Kelli maneuvered Cody around so that his back was to the desk, and then gently pushed him back onto the desk. When he was lying down, Kelli climbed up over him and maneuvered her still dripping pussy over his rock-hard cock.

"I am going to enjoy this just as much as you," Kelli said with a small moan as she lowered herself down onto Cody's cock. Cody remained silent as he watched his teacher begin to ride him, slowly and gently at first, but picking up speed rapidly.

The desk began to creak as Kelli pounded herself down on her student's hard cock, and Kelli once again began to moan as she approached orgasm. She reached forward and held onto her student's shoulders for support as she drove herself down on his cock harder. Cody reached up and pinched Kelli's nipples, causing her to moan as she began to cum again.

Kelli ground down hard as she came, closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of being filled by her student's cock. She gyrated around gently savoring the feeling of the hard cock deep inside her. Eventually, she opened her eyes and looked down at her student.

Cody looked up at his teacher and, with a note of pleading in his voice, said "Cum for me again, Miss Kelli. Cum for me one last time and please make me cum too."

Kelli bent down and kissed him, and began to raise her hips and lower them down rhythmically. It was not long before she felt herself on the edge of orgasm yet again.

"I'm gonna cum," she whispered between moans. Kelli heard Cody whisper back "Me too," and that drove her over the edge once again. Feeling his teacher's pussy convulse around his cock was all that Cody needed, and with a moan he came explosively inside his teacher. The feeling of hot cum spurting inside her brought Kelli to another climax, and she cried out in delight.

When they were both finished, Kelli collapsed down onto Cody, and slowly slid herself off of his cock. She kissed Cody again deeply and sighed contentedly.

"Did you enjoy your present Miss Kelli?" asked Cody softly.

"Oh yes," she replied, "very much."

12