Teacher Takes Student's Virginity

Story Info
Ms. West takes 18-year-old Josh's virginity.
1.9k words
4.23
105.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my first story, and I don't know how well I did, let me know in the comments below though. Check back for the next installment.

*

Josh walked down the halls of Jamestown High, towards his brand new locker. He opened it up and checked his schedule. "Math with Ms. West." He muttered to himself. He raced his finger to the other side, to find the room, "Ah, B9." He closed his locker, and grabbed his bag. He raced time, itself, towards B9. The last class of the day.

He walked in to be greeted, by a hot blonde, about 25 years old, with the most dangerous curves. She wore a tight denim skirt, too high for school, and a tight, white shirt.

"What's your name?" She smiled, her teeth were gleaming white.

"Josh." He said, trying to match her smile. She pointed to a seat in the front of the room. He quickly sat down. He took out his text book, as he watched her greet other students. He tried to focus on his new class mates but kept finding he was way too distracted, watching Ms. West's tiny skirt ride up. After everyone was seated she took a seat on the desk at the front of the class. You could easily see her black lace thong, and Josh had a front row seat. Josh's dick grew, and he successfully hid his hard-on.

"Josh..." The teacher said, waving, to get his attention, his head immediately snapped up.

"Are you ok, you zoning out?" She smiled. Josh looked at the clock. Only 5 minutes, until the end of class. Had he really been staring at her for that long? His head was racing. Had she seen him looking at her panties?

Ms. West broke his thoughts, again when she stood on her tippy-toes, to write on the blackboard. Her skirt hitched up further, a few boys snickered. She turned to face Josh.

"What's so funny, Josh?" She had asked him.

"I don't know, I wasn't laughing" He snapped back. His cheeks were a bright red. The class probably assumed it was for being questioned, but he knew it was because he thought he had been caught again.

"Detention, after school, tomorrow."

"But I didn't..."

"No buts, detention tomorrow" She said, cutting him off

The bell rang. "Josh, close the door after everyone leaves."

Josh got up slowly, as to not expose his hard-on. He walked to the door with his books in front of him. He closed the door, sighed and started making his way to the desk at the front of the class.

"You know why I told you to stay after, right?" She asked, very seriously.

"I'm assuming it was because you heard the other kids laughing." He replied shifting his legs. She licked her luscious lips.

"Well what happened that was so funny?"

"You really want me to tell you"

"Yes, why was it so funny?"

Josh was silent.

"What was it, you can tell me anything," She put her hand out to touch his. He snapped his back, any contact between her soft skin, could make his cock explode.

"Your outfit, it rides up whenever you move." He mumbled, almost too low for her to hear.

"This.." She asked rubbing her perky breasts, and showing them off. When she lifted her arms, he could see her landing strip.

"I thought it looked great."

"It does."

"Aw, thanks Josh."

"Can I go now?"

"Yeah, just make sure you come back tomorrow for your detention."

"Alright, no problem."

Josh slipped out of the room, and hurried out of the school's main doors.

After he was done his homework, and lying in bed he closed his eyes. He dreamed about Ms.West in that black lace thong, rubbing herself over his body. He woke with his dick hard as a rock, and beat off until he came into the tube sock.

The day was slow as he went through his normal schedule. He ended up back in Ms. West's class again, and sat where he had yesterday. When Ms.West came in she was wearing yoga pants and a tight blue blouse, and still looked as hot as yesterday. Josh kept looking down at her ass, which was nice and round.

The bell rang. "Josh, you have an hour here with me."

"Is anyone else in detention today?"

"Nope, just you and me, sit in your desk, you can do your homework. I don't want to see you sleeping, though." She said, as she walked to the door and started to walk out. "I just need to run down and make copies of this for tomorrow." She said as she held up a paper.

He awoke as the door opened, he heard her high heels clicking against the linoleum floor.

"I copied the answer key, I'll be right back." She said, as she hurried out of the classroom, with a different paper in hand, throwing out the copies. After she closed the door, Josh went over to the can, hoping he could take one of the answer keys without her noticing. He grabbed the stack and ran back over to his desk before she could come back in.

He started going through the papers, and realized they weren't an answer key, at all. They were Ms. West in that black lace thong, some were of her naked, and even some with her playing with a small dildo. He could feel a hard-on coming on, and knew he couldn't look at these pictures anymore. He hurried and put them inside his book bag, knowing he could jerk off to them when he gets home.

She walked in, and looked down at the trash can, and frowned.

"Josh, did you take the answer keys?" She asked.

"Ms. West, those weren't.."

"Did you take them, give them back." She said crossing her arms.

Josh grabbed his bag and took the pictures out, and handed them to her.

"Oh my, did you look at these?" She asked a little flustered.

Josh looked away, and nodded.

She walked over to her desk and opened the drawer, she pulled out the small pink dildo from the picture. When josh saw it, he knew that his dick was so much bigger.

"Ms. West, what are you doing?" He asked, as she came closer.

"I'm punishing you, come here." Josh took two steps closer. He was only about a foot away from her, and could see directly down her blouse . "Lick this."

"What?" He said, as he looked down, partly at her perky c size boobs, and a little at the pink dildo.

"Lick it." He obliged and licked the dildo, it had a sweet scent to it, and tasted sweet, too. "Good boy, now come here." She made him stand near the desk as she covered the windows, and locked the door. "Take your pants off" She said.

Josh unbuttoned his pants and stepped out of them, his dick was still a bit soft. Ms. West rubbed it, and it started to grow as her small hands wrapped around it.

"Wow, you're so big. I don't know if I'll be able to take all of this." She said rubbing the hard cock, she could barely close her hand around it. "Thick, too." She smiled up at him. Ms. West lowered Josh's underwear and saw his throbbing member. "You're not even at a full hard on yet." It was true, Josh wasn't, and his whole 9 inches had not been extended.

"We'll have to do something about that." She said, as she took his dick into her mouth, she barely got the tip in when it started to harden more.

She mumbled and moaned as the dick slid in and out of her mouth, she tried to deepthroat it, but could barely make it. Her lips, comparable to Angelina Jolie's, were nice and soft around his thick dick. He grabbed her by the back of the head, and thrusted in and out of her mouth. Her licks smacked as she pulled the dick out of her mouth.

She got off her knees and unbuttoned her blouse, while Josh pulled her yoga pants off, revealing another one of her black lace thongs.

"Wow."

"What?" She asked.

"Your sexy in that black thong"

"I know, I saw you looking at me yesterday." Josh blushed a little.

She took her bra off, as Josh took his shirt off. Josh pulled the panties to the side, without taking them off.

"Mm..." She moaned, as his hand ran over her lips, they were warm, and inviting. Dripping, with juices he took a finger and put it inside. She's tight. He almost can't fit in the second finger. His two fingers were pushing in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, fuck." She muttered, as his fingers entered her wet pussy. He kept pushing in and out, in and out, rhythmically in and out.

He got on his knees, and started to lick her clit, while thrusting in and out with his fingers. "Is this good, Ms. West?" He asked.

"Oh yes, Josh, yes" She moaned. He kissed, her lips, and sucked on her clit while she grinded her hips to his rhythm.

"Oh shit, here it comes, Josh, here it come..." She moaned as her juices splashed all over his hand and face.

"Wow, you taste so good."

"Mm...Now that you made me cum, I'm going to make you cum." She said, her body still moving.

"You're on bottom." She said as she cleared the desk off, with one swipe. He sat down, and pulled her up, too. He flipped over onto his back. "Would you like me to ride you,"

"More than anything in the world." He said.

They moaned slightly in unison, as she sat on his dick.

"Wow, you're so big, I don't know if I can take the whole thing." She said as she tried to slide all the way down. She was almost there when she started moaning loudly. She rode the big dick, jumping up and down while her breasts jiggled. Josh put out a hand, and grabbed a nipple, while sucking on the other one. She moaned the whole time she rode that dick. Josh grabbed her ass with his free hand. He brought it back around to her pussy, and put a finger in, it was tight, and there was no way it was going to fit in all the way. He pulled it back out, and shoved it into her tight little asshole.

"Josh, no one's ever been up there, stop, mmm...." She started moaning.

"Ms. West, if you're taking my virginity, I need to take something of yours." He said panting, in between sharp inhales and exhales.

Her face was doubtful but she seemed like a good sport.

"Can I fuck you doggy style?" He asked looking into her eyes.

"That's my favorite." She said panting and moaning.

She got off his dick, and made him get off the desk. He walked over to the side, and grabbed her by the thighs, and pulled her close. He shoved his dick into her tight pussy and, smacked her ass. It showed a pale red. She let out a whimper, and a moan.

"I need to cum, Ms. West. I'm going to cum."

"Not yet Josh," She got off his dick, and got off the desk. She lowered on her knees, as he exploded on her face. It covered her face, and tits. You couldn't even see her face under all the cum.

"Wow Josh, maybe you can come and help me with some gardening this weekend."

"I would love to."

"You can leave now Josh, your detention is over, and Josh,"

"Yes, Ms. West?"

"Next time, you can take my asshole, but take these for now" She took her black lace panties and handed them, along with the pictures to him.

"Thanks, Ms. West."