Teacher Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

Chloe screamed a fearful sound before a huge hand covered her mouth. Gathering up the petite teacher in his powerful arms, the prop wrestled her into the away team's changing room where a mob of heavily built, mud splattered brutes of triple-X proportions glanced up in various states of undress. A collective grin ran around the sweat-ridden congregation. "Looks like the post-match entertainment has arrived," enthused a man mountain with a huge round shaved head, cauliflower ears and a flat nose, sporting the captain's armband.

Quick to take charge, a set of banana-sized fingers wrapped around Chloe's waist and she was pulled into the captain's lap. "Shush, now there's a good girl."

"I think she's one of the teachers at this piss-hole school," another giant with a crew cut observed.

Suddenly it dawned on the fearful blonde that these weren't her pupils, her jurisdiction useless. Nonetheless she still enjoyed a position of power – didn't she? "Yes I am a teacher," Chloe confirmed. "Lay another finger on me and you boys are in so much trouble."

"Wooooooo-hooooooo," rang out the sarcastic response.

"And how exactly does a female teacher go about explaining how she came to be naked in a male changing room?"

"Naked...I'm not..."

A rip and her blouse came away all too easily like crepe paper, its flimsiness no match for a pair of strong, rough hands, buttons flying around like shrapnel. Her bra presented a tougher proposition, its tiny clasp too fiddly for those thick sausage fingers. In frustration, the captain bit his way through the lace as another pair of brutes wrestled down her cords and thong. Tossed to the ground, the hapless teacher squirmed naked in a film of liquefied mud, surrounded by a wall of muscle and sinew. Like a pack of lions closing in on its prey they moved in, shorts loosened around their waists to reveal cocks of varying degrees of size and readiness.

The captain stepped closest, lifting Chloe's chin and pressing his stubby cock to her lips. "Who's in charge here?"

A token defiance, clenching tight, was resolved with a carefully aimed slap on the cheek. "WHO'S IN CHARGE?"

"You are," she whined, miserably opening to receive the insistent organ.

It failed to tickle her throat but boy did stretch her lips wide.

The fourteen others looked on, clapping and chanting in unison, issuing the occasional slap to Chloe's bobbling bum as she sucked and licked and did all she could to make him cum as quick as possible. The captain groaned, telling her what a filthy little fucking cocksucker she was, taking a firm grip of her hair and starting to pound her face like it was a hot cunt.

Two other bulky forwards beside him, watching the scene unravel, were unable to contain their urges. Taking hold of their hard cocks, they wanked furiously. Chloe's eyes bulged like a goldfish. The outcome was a three-way tidal wave of cum, pumped into the pretty schoolteacher's face. She swallowed all she could so as not to choke, the remainder sliding down her cheeks and chin. Little time to catch a breath, quickly the warm accommodating mouth was filled once more.

Chloe moaned onto the rampant cock as a hand lifted her underbelly, elevating her buttocks. She glanced back momentarily, witnessing the prop that had instigated everything ready to make the first venture inside that hot shaven cunt. Amid a triumphant exhalation, his cock tip entered the pink moist slit with purpose. Adjusting position, he thrust deep into the tormented teacher's pussy and banged her cervix. A dozen raking strokes threatened to pierce her womb before the prop came with a mighty roar, his spunk flooding her box.

Soon he was replaced, another series of frenzied thrusts and another load despatched deep into her belly. And then that one was replaced. None lasted any particular length of time, such was the joy conferred by banging that tight wet pussy, yet each came with a grunt of sheer joy. The motion from behind of one particularly large boy forced Chloe forward so hard that she almost swallowed the cock she was sucking. The result of the deepthroating was another explosion and a stream of cum sprayed straight into her throat. Thrashing around in the muddy puddle, truly she became the dirty slut.

One after another they took turns, using her body until she was too exhausted to remain upright. Flipping the delicious blonde onto her back, the last few took her missionary style. Dwarfing the petite blonde, just her raised knees were visible as buttocks bounced. Her head was angled to take more cock, though her mouth was numb. Not until every player had been satisfied both vaginally and orally did the assault relent. Warning off those that harboured lingering urges, the captain lifted Chloe in his strong arms, conveying her to the showers. The water felt good as it washed away the dirt and cum.

Two hours of relentless fucking and Chloe had still to cum. Gathering up a ball of lather, she coated the captain's cock with foam and begged him to shove it inside her. Ever willing to oblige, he lifted her to the shower wall, stretching her pussy with that short fat cock whilst sucking on her neck. Despite cumming twice, he was as hard as ever for the sexy blonde, buttocks pumping back and forth. The orgasm when finally it arrived was earth shattering, Chloe's whole body tingling.

Each of the team took a turn towelling her dry, apologies whispered if they'd been a little rough. Chloe thanked each with a soft kiss.

Glancing around, she searched for her discarded clothes. In the battle to remove them, every item had been torn to shreds. As the boys went on their way, all that remained was a forgotten rugby top. Chloe put it on tentatively, smelling the aroma of sweat and toil. Sucking in air and sore as hell, the bottom of the shirt barely reached mid thigh. However, she couldn't really walk home looking like this. It was then that Kevin Manning appeared with a sneer. "Nice show, slut."

Chloe's eyes slanted. "Were you watching that, Sir?"

"Yes."

"Then why didn't you help me like a good master?"

Kevin grinned at the irony: his puny body against fifteen giants. "You looked like you were enjoying yourself too much."

Chloe said nothing.

"Come on you dirty whore, I'll give you a lift home."

Chloe's face brightened.

It clouded again when she saw Kevin's pushbike propped up outside. She tugged at the tail of the top and it stretched, but then it rode back up again, revealing a hint of shaven pussy. It was going to be a long ride home. Try as she might, flashing at passers-by was unavoidable, the day's humiliation complete. Kevin pulled up outside his house.

"Are you looking forward to the weekend, miss? I certainly am."

He winked and Chloe whimpered. It couldn't get any worse for her, could it?

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers
12