Teacher's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may," he replied. Immediately her hands gripped the bed as he pounded as fast and hard as he could. After her second climax, he pulled out and grabbed around her waist. Flipping her onto her backside, he dove into her again, sitting up on his knees and holding her legs over one shoulder. She remembered this. It was the cello position.

He went slowly this time, working his hips in different directions to get her to her third orgasm with grace and gentleness. With each thrust her hands squeezed the bed, and his hands ran up and down her legs, caressing them, and occasionally working to the mary-janes, feeling them in appreciation.

She bit her lip in between moans. She was getting close again, but the orgasm felt like it was filling her whole. It was building up inside all of her.

"Do you want to finish this lesson together," he asked. She nodded vigorously, "Yes Teacher, I want to finish this lesson with you."

"Good. Tell me when you're going to come again," he commanded, and continued working away at her. Slowly it was filling her up. She could feel tingling in her hands, her legs where he caressed with his hands, in her chest. It was going to explode inside of her soon.

"Teacher... oh, can I come again?"

"Yes you may," he replied. And he kept working away. As soon as he felt the muscles tighten inside of her, he pounded away fast and hard again.

She quickly grabbed for a pillow and covered her face, screaming into it. Her orgasm exploded throughout, causing goosebumps and the shakes. He immediately came at that point, gripping her legs tight and growling menacingly.

He slowed down, and finally pulled out and laid beside her. She let the pillow off her face and breathed heavily to recover. She felt like she wasn't on the bed at all, as if she was lifted off of it, floating on air. Slowly her mind recollected.

...what a good lesson it was.

12