Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 01

Story Info
A son's device turns his mother into a free-use mommy slut!
7.7k words
4.67
166.9k
413

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Free-Use Mommy Slut

Tony Carter - Day One

I drew in a deep breath. This was going to hurt. I pressed the device to the back of my neck. I had designed it myself, working the component down as small as possible. I was lucky I found the schematics. Just stumbled on them.

The free-use device.

The idea that women could just be free for me to use for my pleasure burned through me. Ever since I stumbled onto the genre on PornHub had set a fire in my veins. I wanted it. I just had to connect the device to my nervous system.

When I felt lust for a woman, it would broadcast beta waves and relax her mind to let me do whatever I wanted. No matter what she was doing, she would just be happy to let me enjoy her body. She would feel no shame. No revulsion. No annoyance. She wouldn't feel guilty for cheating on her partner or for crossing a taboo line. She wouldn't care who saw her do it, and those who witness it wouldn't care.

It was such science fiction, but...

I wanted it to work. I had to make it work. I don't know why the creator never used. P had done all the work. I had just made it practical. My work learning how to build circuitry had paid off. The tools dad had bought me over the year to support me in my hobb worked amazingly. I was so glad that Dad had done that.

Because Mom was the first one I had to use it on. I wouldn't just fuck my mother or my older sister or my younger sister. Every sexy woman, from nubile girl to hot MILF, would be used by me. They would all be free for me to enjoy.

I placed the device on the back of my neck and shuddered at the heat burning into my spine. I clenched my teeth, the chair groaning. I shuddered there, my glasses slipping on my nose. I gasped at one more sharp prick of pain and then...

I felt different. The waves were broadcasting around me. I could almost sense that there was a woman free for me to use. Downstairs. Was that mom? Neither my sisters or Dad was home. Just me and Mom. A blonde and busty woman, the very epitome of a MILF. No more jerking off to step-mother porn. I had the real deal.

If this really worked. Only one way to find out.

* * *

Abigail Carter

"Yeah, we're really looking forward to the vacation," I said to my sister, Carla. We often talked in the afternoon. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. That would be my son. Tony was a good boy. Didn't make me want to pull out my hair like my firstborn.

Barbie... What a poor name to give her. My husband's idea. I knew I should have put my foot down.

"So you're really going to Hawaii?" Carla asked, envy in her voice. "That's so lucky."

"Yeah, well, Jake's had a good year. His bonus should give us a great vacation. I can't wait for it." I smiled at Tony as he walked up to me. He pushed up his glasses, staring at me strangely, but I didn't mind. He was a growing boy. He had a serious, handsome face and short, brown hair. A slender boy. Nerdy. His father didn't get why Tony wasn't into sports, but had always supported our son the way.

So he was a good father.

"So we'll be jetting off to Hawaii in a few months," I said. "I can't wait." My son knelt down before me and grabbed my right foot. He started massaging it through my slipper. "You should take that off, honey."

He blinked.

"What?" my sister asked as my son took off my slipper. He rubbed at my foot. That felt nice.

"Just Tony giving me a foot massage. He's a good son. Didn't even have to ask. Isn't that sweet of him?"

"I could go for a foot massage," Carla said as he kneaded me, his eyes staring at my skirt. I was wearing a one-piece dress belted around my waist. It was a cute thing. Purple. It had ridden up a tad when I sat down, exposing my knees. "Everything's going great for you."

"Oh, don't say that," I said as my son's hand slid up my leg. He was rubbing my calf now. My knee. How sweet of him. "Didn't Dave let you remodel the kitchen? That new range is amazing. And your oven. Ugh, I wish I had that. It would make Thanksgiving so much easier."

"I suppose. Hawaii versus cooking five or six times a week," she said as Tony's hand crept higher. I smiled down at him not minding him reaching my thighs now.

He looked... surprised I was letting him do this. I don't know why. What was so wrong with him reaching for my panties? He slid over them. I lifted my rump as Carla was talking about the new recipe she found.

"Sounds delicious," I said, lifting my hips as my son pulled down my panties. I shifted to help he draw them off my rump. The fabric rolled over my butt and down my thighs.

"Mom," he said.

I smiled at him.

"Is that your son?" Carla asked.

"Yes, yes, he's just taking off my panties," I said. "From that hungry look in his eyes, I think he wants to eat his mom's pussy."

Dave froze. I don't know why. It wasn't like he couldn't eat my pussy I was free for him to use.

"Lucky," Carla groaned. "I haven't had my pussy eaten in so long. I don't even remember when."

"I know." I sighed. "Jake used to eat me out all the time when we were first married, now... You'd think he'd grown allergic to my juices or something. But Tony's a good boy. If he wants to eat my pussy."

"Of course, of course, it's Tony, after all. He's free to eat your pussy."

"Damn," my son groaned like he couldn't believe that I would let him do it. Of course I would. I was free for him to use. "This is amazing."

"I'm glad you think so, honey," I said. "If only I could get your father as interested. Oh, well. So, what are you bringing for the bake sale at church. Your famous lemon cupcakes."

"Maybe," my sister purred as my son slid my panties past my knees. I guess he realized he could do it. He was such a sweet boy. He worked my panties over my feet and tossed them to the side. Did he a have to do that. "I don't know. I'm thinking of a new recipe. Maybe you could share what you found?"

"No way," I purred. My son pushed my legs apart before shoving up my skirt to expose my blonde bush. "It's my secret weapon. If I ever want to sell more than you, I need it."

"Seventies' bush," my son groaned in awe. "Wow, you are hairy, Mom."

"I know, honey," I said. "I'm on the phone with your aunt. Just eat my pussy, okay?"

"Yeah." He smacked his lips then just leaned in. Slowly. Hesitantly. Like his father had the first time he'd gone down on me. My son nuzzled into my bush, my curls rustling, then found the folds to my pussy. He licked me.

A shiver of heat ran through me. "Mmm, that's nice."

"He's started licking?" Carla asked. "Oh, you lucky woman. How's he doing?"

My son licked me again. Bolder. "It's his first time. He's a little nervous, but I am sure he'll lighten up. He must like the taste. He's licking me again and again."

"So not allergic to your pussy like your husband."

I giggled at that and shuddered as my son licked me again. "Oh, no. He's not allergic at all. Oh, yes, yes, that's feeling really good."

My son's tongue stroked through my folds, sending such wicked waves of delight rippling through me. I closed my eyes, just savoring having him lapping at me. He stroked over my folds. He teased me in such exciting ways. I shivered, absolutely enjoying what he did to me. He drove me wild with that tongue. I was growing juicier by the minute.

"From your heavy breathing, he must be doing a good job," my sister purred.

"So good," I moaned. "Oh, what were we talking about? It's so hard... Ooh, that's my clit, honey. That's very sensitive. I... Oh, yes!"

His licking grew bolder and bolder. He was gaining confidence the more he heard me moaning and gasping. He was clearly enjoying making his mother squirm. What a good, good boy he was. I trembled, holding my phone to my ear.

"You just enjoy your son eating your pussy," Carla said. "Mmm, and I'm just going to enjoy listening to it. This is sexy. Is he going to make you cum?"

"I think so," I moaned. "Ooh, he's really stroking through my folds. Oh, Tony, honey, don't be afraid to wiggle around inside of your mother. I really, really enjoy that."

"Sure, Mom," he said and thrust his tongue into me.

I gasped as my son just enjoyed using my pussy. He was enjoying eating his first cunt. That was clear. His tongue danced around in me, stroking about in my snatch. That was just perfect. It was a wonderful treat to have all that passion sweeping through me.

My cunt clamped down on his tongue as he made me feel so good. I held the phone to my ear, panting and whimpering like a bitch in heat. God, he was so skilled at that. I was building and building toward my orgasm.

"Carla, he's really going to make me cum," I moaned.

"Enjoy," she sighed with such envy in her voice. "Ooh, I wish he was licking my pussy."

"You do!" I quivered as my son flicked his tongue back to my clit. I trembled, my boobs jiggling in my dress as he stroked over my bud. "Oh, yes, yes, you really, really do. He's going to make me explode. I'm going to drown him. Just soak him in my pussy cream."

"That's wonderful to hear. Just unleash the flood, Abigail. Just unleash it all over your son's face."

I whimpered and nodded, humping my pussy against my son's face. He stroked his tongue over my bud. I tossed my head as he sealed his lips around my bud and started sucking on me. He really, really knew what he was doing to me.

My thighs clamped around my son's head. I held him to me, moaning into the phone. I was so glad that he decided to use me to satiate his desire for cunnilingus. I ground my furred muff on his face as my back arched.

"Oh, God," I moaned, quivering.

"Someone's about to pop," my sister cooed.

"Yes!" I cried as the orgasm burst through me.

I bucked on the couch, waves of pleasure washing through me. I drowned my son in my pussy cream. He licked and lapped at me. He stroked his tongue through my flesh. I whimpered, my eyes squeezing shut at how amazing this felt.

I squealed into the phone as my son lapped up my juices. Tony feasted on me, drowning in pussy cream for the first time. My eyes rolled back in my head. His tongue felt so good stroking through my folds, adding more waves of delight to sweep through me. This was just a perfect moment.

"Oh, Tony, yes!" I moaned as my orgasm peaked in me.

"Mmm, that sounded like a great one," Carla purred.

"Yeah," I breathed as my son still nuzzled at my pussy. I blinked down at him. Was there something metal on the back of his neck? Well, I was sure it was fine. He lifted his face from my pussy. "It was great. Do you need anything else from me, honey?"

"I have to see your tits, Mom," he said.

I grinned at him. "Of course, of course." I sat up. "Tony wants to see my boobs. I suppose he's at that age where he likes them."

"He's nineteen," Carla said. "Of course he loves boobs. Big boobs. MILF boobs. It's only natural."

I smiled and set the phone down beside me. I stood and reached behind me to unzip my dress. I pulled it off, my panties sliding down to my ankles. I threw my dress down and reached behind me to unhook my bra.

My son groaned in such a cute way as my big boobs spilled out. He stared up at me with just the most darling delight in his eyes. I was so glad to see that. I smiled down at him as I threw my bra down. My large tits swayed as I sat back down and grabbed my phone.

Before I could even say a thing to my sister, my son went for my breasts. He grabbed my big boobs and squeezed them. I groaned as he kneaded my tits. He buried his face between them, rubbing back and forth. His skin felt so glorious on me.

"That's so cute," I purred to my sister. "Tony's motorboating between my boobs just like his father does."

"So cute. Snap a pic."

"Kay." I aimed my phone down at him and opened my camera app. Tony looked up from between my breasts and smiled at me. I snapped the picture and sent it to my sister. He then suckled on my nipple as I purred, "Sent."

"Oh, he does look cute," my sister said. "Just nestled between them big titties. Ooh, and is he sucking on your nipple now? It sounds like it."

"Uh-huh," I moaned. "He is. Oh, it's just a delight to have him sucking on my nub. Ooh, that's so good, Tony."

He groaned around my nipple, clearly loving having it between his lips. I knew I was. He was getting me all wet and juice as he suckled like a happy kid. I smiled down at my son. He was growing up so fast. I stroked my hand through his short, brown hair.

I squirmed there as my sister talked about how delicious that sounded. I was such a lucky mommy to be freely used by son this way. I was glad to let him do whatever he wanted to my body. I closed my eyes as he kept nursing.

"Yeah, it's so relaxing having him sucking on my nipple," I said. "And it's making me get all wet and juicy. I can't believe he's doing that to me. I'm such a wicked mother for enjoying my son nursing from me, but, I'm glad he's enjoying himself."

"There's nothing wrong with enjoying helping out someone in your family," my sister said. "Especially one of your children."

"True," I said, squirming. He was making me so juicy as he suckled on my nipple. My legs were apart. I wanted to masturbate, but in front of my son or while talking with my sister? I would be the biggest hussy in the world.

My son nibbled on my nipple with his lips then nipped it with my teeth. I gasped at that. He glanced up at me. I smiled at him, letting him know I wasn't mad. He popped his mouth off, breathing heavily.

"Done?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said then he kissed me.

Well, of course I kissed my son back. His lips worked so greedily against me while he groaned into the kiss. His tongue pressed on my lips. I opened wide. If he wanted to make out with me, then I would make out with him.

He was a novice, but that just meant he needed to practice with me. I bet there was some girl he'd like to make out with. Like Jenny Bishop the preacher's daughter. They were the same age. Had known each other since they were kids. They would make such a cute couple.

"What is going on?" I heard my sister say. "What's that sound?"

My son broke the kiss and said, "Just making out with my mom!"

"Ooh, that's hot. Let me video chat you." The line went dead then a moment later, it buzzed. I activated the video chat and held my phone as my son kissed me. "Oh, that's so sweet. Your making out with your hunky son."

I was.

His tongue danced around in my mouth. I was having a great time having him kissing me like that. I made out with him, moaning into my son's lips. He groaned as he slid his hands up to squeeze my boobs. He kneaded them as we made out.

That made me feel even wetter. I loved having my boobs played with while being kissed. This was just such a wonderful moment. I groaned, making out with my son was so exciting. A wave of heat rushed through me as he jiggled my breasts.

"So hot," purred my sister as I kept holding her up. "Squeeze your mommy's tits. Yes, yes, that's how you kiss a woman, Tony."

Tony broke the kiss. "Thanks, Aunt Carla." He grinned. "I'm going to fuck her now."

"Ooh, I bet that made you hard. You keep squeezing those tits. Your mom can fish you out. She's had lots of practice."

"With your father," I said, blushing. "Don't make me sound like a tramp, Carla!"

I slid my hand down my son's body as he kissed me again. He wanted to use my pussy, then I would get him out and guide him right to it. This must be his first time. I was so glad he chose to use me to take his virginity. I was such a lucky mom.

I found his fly and deftly unsnapped his jeans. His tongue danced around in my mouth as I pulled open his fly. God, it was the middle of my cycle. I didn't really worry about it much. His father had a vasectomy. I mean, we had three kids. We didn't need more. I opened his fly and shoved down his jeans. I shoved into his boxers and found his cock.

Oh, he was big. I moaned into his lips. I would enjoy being used by my son. I pulled out his cock and pressed him right into my bush. He gasped as he felt the wet folds of my pussy. He squeezed my breasts and broke the kiss.

"Mom," he groaned.

"Do it, Tony," my sister cheered on. "Don't be afraid to use your mother."

"I'm here for you, sweetie," I purred, feeling his cock twitching against me. "Whatever you need."

"God, this is the best day, Mom," he said and thrust.

My eyes widened as my son--my own flesh and blood--speared into my pussy. This was delicious. I trembled as he filled me up. His balls slapped into my taint. I whimpered into his lips, glorying in his cock being in me.

It felt so nice having this big dick in me. I shuddered as I stared into my son's eyes. I still held my phone, letting my sister see some of the action. There was no way she could see that union between my son and me. It was so special to be used by him.

He drew back his cock. I whimpered, squeezing my cunt down on his cock. He plowed back into me. I gasped in delight as he started pumping away. He groaned, his hands squeezing my tits one last time before they slid around me.

"Mom!" he groaned.

"I know," I whimpered. "I know. That's so good. Just like that, honey!"

He panted as he grunted and groaned. He buried into my pussy with such delicious force. It was a wondrous experience. My toes curled as he plowed into me. His nuts slapped into my taint. I gasped in delight at as my son churned me up.

"Ooh, this is so hot," purred Carla. "Tony, make your mother howl. If you're going to use her, then really use her!"

"Yes, Aunt Carla," my son groaned.

He thrust in and out of me. He buried into me with all that he had. I shuddered, savoring that wondrous delight. He buried into me over and over again. I squealed in delight, my orgasm building and building from my son's wondrous plunges.

He was driving me wild with that big dick. He was making me feel amazing. I loved this so much. I hurtled closer and closer to that amazing burst of bliss. I would just have a huge climax. He plowed so fast into me. It was glorious.

"Oh, Tony," I moaned, rubbing my hand up and down his back through his t-shirt. "Oh, that's so good. Use my pussy! Use Mommy's pussy!"

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned as he buried into me. He thrust faster. "I'm going to cum, Mom! I'm going to cum!"

"Cum in me!" I gasped, so close to bursting with him.

He plowed into me, filling me with that big cock, and erupted. I gasped as I felt my son's cum spurting against my cervix. Against the entrance to my womb where he was created. The feel of his hot seed triggered my own orgasm.

"Oh, my god!" I howled as the ecstasy consumed me. I gripped my phone as my pussy writhed around my son's spurting cock. "Yes, yes, yes!"

I couldn't help this normal reaction to being fucked and having cum spurting into me. I just wanted my son to use me, but the rapture swept through me. He flooded more and more of his cum into me. It was so amazing.

I bucked beneath him, my big boobs rubbing into his chest, the logo on his t-shirt rubbing cool on my nubs. I gripped him with my hips as he groaned into the nape of my neck. More and more of his seed flooded into my pussy.

"Oh, Mom!" he groaned, his nuts twitching as they rested against my taint. "Yes!"

He spurted on more time into my pussy. I felt so good for allowing my son to use me. The pleasure washed through me as I trembled beneath him. I stroked up and down his back as he panted, savoring his first orgasm in a woman.

"Oh, honey, did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"I know you did, naughty mommy," my sister cooed. "The way you squealed and thrashed."

"Yeah, I enjoyed it," said Tony. "It was really, really great, Mom."

"Mmm, I'm just glad that you chose to use me," I said. "You could have picked any woman to enjoy for the first time, but I'm so happy you chose me. And to make me cum that hard. Ooh, I'm so proud of you, Tony."