Teacher's Pest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
439 Followers

"Take it in your mouth," she begged as she released him from their kiss, "please!"

Dave immediately obeyed, suckling her nipple, swirling his tongue around the edge of her areole. He moved to her other tit, repeating the pattern. She pulled his head tighter against her breast.

"You're going to make me cum just sucking my tits," she exclaimed.

"I'm going to make you cum many times in many ways," he assured her, "but I'd be surprised if this alone will do it. However, let me spice it up a bit, and I think it might do the trick!"

He picked up the honey jar and the spoon, leaving the bottle of jam and the can of Reddi-wip on the nightstand. Opening the jar, he ladled up a tablespoon of honey and began drizzling it on Tiffany's right tit. He concentrated it on her nipple, making tiny circles around the rosy bud.

She watched in fascination, her pussy beginning to throb with excitement. Much like hot fudge on a mound of ice cream, the honey gently flowed down the precipice of Tiffany's breast and on to her rib cage.

Dave then dipped the spoon back in the honey and proceeded to lavish a large dollop on Tiffany's left breast. Tiffany watched the glow in Dave's eyes and felt cherished.

Oddly, though, she couldn't help thinking of Winnie the Pooh and his notorious Hunny Hunt, the most popular attraction at Tokyo's Disneyland. She'd been there as a child on one of her parents' overseas junkets. "He sure is taking ME for a RIDE," Tiffany thought lovingly as she watched Dave's ministrations.

His artwork complete, Dave sat back, dropped the spoon in the jar, and placed it on the bedside table. As he admired her sticky, shiny breasts, he moved his fingers to the top of her pubic mound. Caressing her silken landing strip, Dave felt Tiffany spread her legs wider in invitation.

His fingers dipped down to her feminine core as he lowered his tongue to her rib cage. Starting at the lower end of the sticky honey trail and licking upward to keep the sugary treat off the sheets, Dave simultaneously drew circles around her slippery labia with his middle finger.

As he drew finger and thumb together to gently rub her engorged clitoris, Dave's tongue lapped at her honey-soaked rib.

"That tickles," she laughed.

"Want me to stop?" he asked.

"Don't you dare!" she answered.

He continued to lick slowly up her side, enjoying the taste of the honey, but moreover the feel of her taut skin, the wafting fragrance of her heightened state, the sight of her blissful enjoyment, and sound of her quickened breathing. He continued to strum her clit with his finger and thumb while working his middle and ring fingers into her slippery chasm.

As he plunged deeper and quicker, Tiffany's hips began to rise, pushing her vulva harder against his thumb and fingers. As Dave's honey-coated tongue reached the globe of her breasts, swirling toward her aching nipples, Tiffany's hips began to thrash beyond her control.

Just as he took one nipple in his lips, Tiffany exclaimed, "Mr. B.! Mr. B! DON'T STOP!"

Dave felt Tiffany's pussy clenching his fingers. Pleased with himself, he continued to suckle her tits as her climax unfurled. "N-n-n-aaaaaieeeee!" she squealed.

Dave kept his fingers and thumb, lips and tongue stroking at full throttle until her orgasm subsided. Tiffany couldn't believe the feeling of utter ecstasy that filled her.

She regained her breath and confessed, "That's the -- first time -- anyone else -- has made me -- cum..."

"It will be a night of firsts, Tiff -- relax and enjoy!"

"Enjoy, yes -- relax, I'm not so sure!" she retorted, though her labored breathing began to subside.

"Hang on here while I go get something to clean you up a bit," Dave instructed. He went into the bathroom and returned with a warm, wet cloth.

Tiffany detected a distinct floral scent emanating from the bathroom. However, Dave's gentle, sensuous washing of her nipples, breasts and sides completely distracted her. Dave moved to her feet and began to wash her toes with the cloth.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

Dave smiled. "Next course," he mumbled.

"Is that dinner course or educational course?" she quipped.

"Both," he replied simply.

Dave walked to the nightstand and grabbed the squeeze bottle of strawberry jam. Returning to her feet, he opened the lid and began to squeeze it between her toes.

"Omigosh," she laughed.

"You've heard of 'toe jam'?" he laughed.

"Of course -- but not in THIS context!"

"Well, this is MUCH better than the other kind."

"You've done this before?" she asked.

"Well, actually -- no," he replied, "but you've opened new vistas of creativity to me. The sky's the limit!"

"Bullshit," she responded, momentarily surprising him. She smiled, then explained, "When it comes to you and me, there ARE no limits!"

"You're on!" he agreed. He then leaned down and began licking the strawberry jam from between her toes. Gently, he suckled each toe as he moved from one toe to the next.

The sensation felt erotic and sensuous to Tiffany, but then her mind began to wander. "Mr. B., I can't help thinking about 'this little piggy went to market' when you do that," she confessed.

Dave couldn't contain his laughter. When his giggles finally subsided, he said, "It's like a buffet; try a little of this and a little of that, and go back for more on what you really like."

"I don't DISLIKE it; it's just that I can't get those little piggies out of my mind," she replied.

"Good think I left the package of bacon in the fridge," he said.

"You're kidding!" she exclaimed.

"Seriously," he replied, "I'd thought of trying that as a fun way to lube your rear end, but decided we'd save that for another night."

"Sounds kinky," she said, "but also like a good way to get trichinosis."

"We'll look that one up before we try it."

"I'll definitely want you to do something to lube my ass before you take it, but uncooked pork just doesn't sound too sanitary."

"I'm glad you're up for letting me take you from behind, but we'll save it for next time. Tonight, let's focus on the front end."

"You have yourself a deal, Mr. B.!" she replied earnestly.

Dave felt like a man on a mission. Not a mission to satisfy himself, but a mission to please this incredible young woman. He wiped the rest of the jam off her toes, then returned to the nightstand and grabbed the Reddi-wip.

"I'll bet I know what that's for!" Tiffany declared.

"Yes, but do you know WHY?" Dave asked.

"Because it's fun?"

"Sure -- at least I'm pretty sure. I've actually never used it before either, but I couldn't help but think of it when I thought of you. So WHY do you think that is?"

Tiffany's brilliant brain searched its recesses for a moment, and Dave could tell from her dimpled smile and shining eyes that she had a very good idea of the answer.

"I'll take 'Virginal Metaphors' for $200, Alex," Tiffany quipped.

"And the Jeopardy answer is," mocked Dave in his best Alex Trebek imitation, "'Whipped cream best accompanies the gift of this symbolic fruit'."

"What is 'Giving you my cherry'?'" asked Tiffany.

"And the crowd goes wild with cheers and applause! CORRECT ANSWER!" Dave danced and waved in mock adulation.

"Seriously, goofball," Tiffany snickered, "I AM giving you my cherry, and I think it's very thoughtful of you to bring the whipped cream. Especially if you have in mind what I think you have in mind."

"I want to make sure you're COMPLETELY ready before we go cherry-picking," Dave responded. "Great minds think alike!"

"Guess I can't play the 'moron' card this time," Tiffany laughed.

Dave uncapped the can, then positioned Tiffany's legs at a ninety degree angle from one another. Her gymnastics workouts left her limber enough to hold that position for long periods of time.

Dave kissed Tiffany on the lips, then kissed each breast, then moved to her vagina and sprayed it with a generous helping of Reddi-wip. After placing the can on the nightstand, Dave moved to her toes and began an upward trail of kisses, just as he had left a downward trail of kisses as he undressed her earlier.

Dave briefly suckled her toes, but not wanting to conjure up visions of little piggies, he didn't linger there. He continued to her ankle and calf. As he kissed and licked the front of her lower legs, he began to massage the back.

"Mmmmm, feels good," Tiffany encouraged.

"YOU feel good," Dave replied, rubbing and kissing, working his way past her knees and up to her thighs. He spent a good deal of time massaging the backs of her thighs while he kissed and licked his way up toward their juncture.

By the time he reached her pussy, she was fully aroused once again. Dave almost wished he hadn't used the Reddi-wip, as it completely obstructed his view of her pubic region. "Patience," he told himself, "it will be worth it."

"Mr. B., you don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I can assure you, I DEFINITELY want to. You're not uncomfortable with it, are you?"

"I've actually masturbated at night, thinking about you doing this," Tiffany confessed, "only I didn't think about the whipped cream."

Dave was overwrought with pleasure. She had actually masturbated while thinking of HIM! And she was comfortable enough with him to admit it! Wow, what a girl! "I mean, WOMAN," he corrected himself mentally, "at least, she's about to be."

Outwardly, he said, "Good. Hopefully the reality will be as good as the fantasy." He began to delicately lick the Reddi-wip from her inner thighs. He turned his lower body toward her chest, preparing to give himself better oral access to her vagina and ultimately to her clit.

"Mmmmm. The reality has already been better than all the fantasies -- and there have been a LOT of them with you," she admitted. "And you haven't even eaten me out yet, let alone gotten to the MAIN course!"

She sure knew how to rev his engine. She had LOTS of fantasies about him! And the reality -- even without getting any further than this -- was so much BETTER! Maybe her intellectual prowess extended to the importance of stroking a man's ego.

As if she had telepathic powers and had overheard the word "stroking" in his mind, Tiffany lazily began to stroke Dave's stiffening rod. With his face between her legs, he had already amassed a large erection, but Tiffany's pumps were bringing him quickly to the edge.

He raised up momentarily. "Tiff," he said, "I want to be inside you the first time I cum tonight. The first is always the most explosive ejaculation."

"First? You can cum multiple times? I thought that was unusual for men. But I like the sound of it."

"I make no promises about that, but I've been known to cum once or thrice. I can say for sure that the first will be the wildest, especially since I haven't been with a woman for a very long time. I want you riding me when it happens. So keep the hand stroking at a slow pace so you don't make me cum yet."

"Pretty please? With a CHERRY, on top?"

"You can be on top, Miss Virginal Metaphor," Dave quipped. He dipped his head back to her muff as he heard her cackle at their mutual joke.

As he slurped the Reddi-wip and licked her vaginal folds, Dave worked his fingers back into her sopping wet love tunnel. The warm, squishy feeling sent tingles of pleasure up Dave's spine. The stimulation of her pubic region sent tingles of pleasure outward from Tiffany's feminine core.

"Tiff," he asked, "tell me what you like."

"Take my nub in your mouth," she replied, "I like squeezing it with my fingers. I'm sure your lips -- maybe even your teeth, but gently -- would feel good."

Dave was worried about hurting her with his teeth, but he felt free to work as hard as he could with his lips and tongue. He continued to finger fuck her, in and out then round and round, over and over, while his mouth teased her clit to full engorgement. He could feel the tell-tale sign of her vaginal region constricting, of her hips thrusting out of control.

"I'm cumming, Mr. B.!" she shouted, "keep it up! Keep me cumming!"

Dave sucked, licked and stroked furiously as he felt the eruption within her. "God, what a sexual creature!" he thought. Her orgasm wracked her body and simultaneously wracked his soul.

Finally, as her shudders subsided, Dave raised up and turned toward Tiffany. To his surprise, she immediately began to laugh uncontrollably.

"What -- what's up?" he inquired.

"Go -- go -- go look in the mirror!" she chuckled.

Dave walked over to the mirror and saw a comical sight.

"Thanks for the gift, Santa!" Tiffany hooted.

Dave's reflection appeared to carry a white mustache and beard, courtesy of the Reddi-wip. His face had apparently acquired as much whipped cream as he had lapped up from her pubic region.

Dave grabbed the washcloth and cleaned his face. He smiled at Tiffany, who was still rolling on the sheets with laughter. He tossed the cloth aside and launched himself into the bed beside her, then began to tickle her stomach.

"I'll give you something to laugh about!" he teased. She laughed and jerked, but then grabbed his hands to stop the tickling.

She turned to face him, then embraced him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh at you. You just looked so CUTE. And truly -- thank you for the gift of going down on me, Santa or no Santa."

"I'm GLAD to make you laugh, Tiff," Dave answered, "laughter is good for the soul."

"Well, the Reddi-wip facial hair did the trick," she replied, "though I'm a little surprised you didn't put some of that honey in my 'honey pot'. That would have been just as appropriate as a metaphor."

"We need to vary our metaphors," he laughed, "and our use of food products. Variety is the spice of life, my sweet, and I intend to spice up your life for a long time to come."

"Speaking of a long time to cum," she teased, "you certainly haven't let me help you experience the ultimate release yet!"

Dave nearly spewed his load right there. She wanted to make him cum -- wanted to give him the ultimate pleasure. He already knew it to be true, but to hear the words flow off her innocent lips sent a wave of ecstasy crashing through him.

He turned toward the nightstand and opened the top drawer. He began opening a brand new, unused box of condoms. Tiffany saw what he was doing and stopped him in his tracks.

"Put that away," she commanded, "we won't be using any of those tonight -- or ever!"

"No protection?"

"None needed," she replied, "remember when I told you that my mom had read my diary?"

"Yes..."

"And that she approved?"

"Uh -- huh..."

"And you know that she's a pretty smart lady, right?"

"Well, yes..."

"Don't make me play the 'moron' card again, Mr. B.," she teased.

"Not unless you want me to spank you again," he laughed. "Yeah, I think I get it, only I'm not sure what form."

"Mom got me on the pill," she replied simply.

"And I'm clean -- no medical baggage," he assured her, not knowing whether she'd thought beyond unplanned pregnancies.

"Yeah, I was almost certain that was the case," she answered, "but knowing the kind of person you are, I was even MORE certain that you'd tell me if there was a problem."

"So no latex barrier -- pure flesh on flesh contact?" He wanted to make absolutely sure.

"I've never been more certain of any decision I've ever made in my life," she assured him.

With that assurance, Dave tossed the box back in the drawer and turned back toward Tiffany. He draped his leg across hers, and felt her move to slide her slick vagina across his bare thigh. His cock began to throb against the outside of her hip.

"I want that in me," she stated unashamedly.

"I do, too -- but let's take it easy. I don't want to hurt you," he returned.

"I understand, and I appreciate that. I know all about the hymen and that crap," she mused, "but I REALLY want your cock inside my pussy."

Dave again felt ready to burst with jubilation. She knew all the right ego buttons to push to make him happy, just like she knew how to push all the wrong ego buttons to annoy him in class.

Dave sat up and placed a few pillows against the headboard to the bed. "Come here," he requested, "sit up and turn toward me." He rested his back against the pillows.

She obeyed willingly, sitting upright beside him while turning to face him.

"I promised you could be on top," he said.

"I don't care how we do it -- I just want you inside me," she replied, "I want to feel you thrusting, to feel you lose control because of me, to feel you plant your seed inside me."

In her mind, she added, "And I want to see your face -- to know whether you love me."

As if exercising his own brand of telepathy, Dave said, "I want you to face me while we do this."

Tiffany smiled at him, then leaned in for a kiss. Their lips and tongues explored each other as their arms and bodies locked in a passionate embrace. From their upright seated positions, Tiffany made the first move to straddle Dave's erection.

Not allowing her to fully lower herself onto his manhood just yet, Dave eased her down to where her vagina just barely grazed his fully engorged dick. Dave purposely let her slide slightly past his cock head, to avoid premature penetration. He wanted to simply hold her for a moment.

Tiffany sensed his hesitation. She felt so much love for this man, she could hardly wait to have him inside her, but she decided to let him dictate the pace.

Dave began some gentle thrusts along but not into her labia, caressing them with his dick, thrusting upward but not inward. Tiffany felt a spasm of pleasure at this erotic friction. She wanted to pull him inside her, but still she waited for him to initiate the penetration.

Dave embraced Tiffany again, kissed her gently on the lips, and looked into her eyes. "Are you ready?" he asked.

She held his gaze and nodded. He wanted it to be her initiative, her gift. She sensed this change of leadership and grasped his cock. She rubbed it against her labia, moistening his cock head with her juices, preparing it for irreversible entry.

At last, she positioned his fully erect penis right at the entrance to her fully primed but as-yet-not-deflowered pussy. The room was heavy with anticipation.

"Mr. B., do you..." her voice trailed off.

"Do I -- what?" he asked. She couldn't find her voice, but he could read the expression on her face. "Do I -- love you?" he asked tenderly.

She nodded affirmatively -- this was her unspoken question.

"Yes, Tiffany, I love you absolutely. You're no longer a thorn in my side -- you're a thorn in my heart. If you were taken from me, my heart would bleed."

"Oh, Mr. B.!" she whispered, a tear trailing down the side of her beautiful, freckled nose.

"No more 'Mr. B.'," he replied, "it's Dave."

"Dave... yes... DAVE! Dave, I'm home where I belong. And Dave, I love YOU, too. Heart and soul -- mind and BODY!"

At those words, his cock could no longer be restrained. Tiffany felt the gentle piercing of his erection as he eased it into her moist, warm, over-stimulated vagina. No thrusting, not yet -- he remained completely still, aside from the expansion caused by that change in blood flow that they had discussed earlier. Dave felt her pulsing, throbbing vaginal muscle virtually pulling him inside of her. Just a little further, and they'd be home free.

And then it happened. Dave felt his erection move past the barrier. Tiffany smiled at him. They began a mutual thrusting that took both of them to the brink of the precipice.

Dave began massaging her tits and thrusting for all he was worth. He felt her juices immerse his pubic region.

Tiffany felt the wonder of being loved by a man who was making love to her. She rode him hard, still barely believing that she had become a woman in the arms of this man whom she'd wanted for so long.

As he neared his climax, Dave didn't want to cum alone. He reached his right hand down from Tiffany's breast and inserted his thumb into the top of her slit, above his thrusting cock, so that he could massage her clitoris.

AverageBear
AverageBear
439 Followers