Teacher's Pest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
436 Followers

Tiffany leaned toward him for another passionate kiss. She was riding a wave of ecstasy as she rode his cock. She felt a third orgasm rising up from within. But she didn't want to cum without him.

"Dave," she whispered huskily, thinking how good it felt to call him by his first name. "Dave, can you cum with me?"

"Oh, YES!" he replied, "YES! LET'S GO!!!"

Dave and Tiffany grasped and groped each other, both thrusting and bucking. Dave felt Tiffany's vagina constrict around his cock. She was squeezing him past the brink.

Tiffany was overcome with emotion and sensation. The wave of euphoria from her climax lifted her to a place she'd never been.

Dave felt the spasm of his cock spurting his seed into Tiffany's womb. Her vaginal muscle continued to milk the ecstasy out of him for half a minute or so. As he came down from the peak, Dave slumped forward into Tiffany's arms.

"Omigod!" she cried out, "I could have never imagined it would be like that!"

Dave sat back up and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Neither could I," he said truthfully, "You are unique and INCREDIBLE!"

Tiffany grinned her satisfaction. "So -- you want to do it again?"

"Again and again, day after day, year after year -- love is a powerful drug, and I think I'm addicted!" he replied, "But -- for tonight, give me a little chance to recover."

At that very moment, his emptied, limp cock dropped to the bed from its perch in her vagina. "I felt that," Tiffany said, "abandoning ship?"

"Absent without leave," he quipped, "but come with me -- I have something to show you."

He led her from the bedroom to the bathroom. As he opened the door, the floral scent that she had noticed earlier filled her nostrils. She peered inside and was filled with adoration for her man -- there, from the door to the whirlpool tub, lay a pathway of rose petals.

"Guess I'm really a sap at heart," he said.

"Quirky and loveable," she admitted, "and I wouldn't change a thing."

They walked hand-in-hand, naked, to the tub. Dave helped Tiffany maintain her balance as she stepped into the tub, though with her gymnastic abilities, she would have been fine. He was simply being a gentleman.

He then went to the linen closet and brought out a large bottle of scented bubble bath. Handing it to her, he said, "Go ahead and get this started. I'll be right back."

While she started the water running, he ran down to the kitchen. He returned to the bathroom clutching two wine glasses and a large green bottle.

"Sparkling non-alcoholic grape juice," he informed her as he stepped into the tub.

"So I'm not yet a woman after all? Afraid to give me the good stuff?"

"You're DEFINITELY a woman. In fact, that's what this bottle is for -- to celebrate your transition and our union. But I wouldn't want to destroy any of your pretty little brain cells in the process," he explained, "especially not before the National Chemistry Contest next week. Besides, the legal drinking age is twenty-one here, and you know about me and my conscience."

"That's part of what I love about you -- but thankfully, you also have a powerful sense of adventure. I have a feeling we're in for a lot of adventures."

"I'll drink to that!" he affirmed, pouring the grape juice into the two glasses and handing one to her.

"To love," he said.

"To love," she agreed.

They clinked their glasses together and drank the toast.

"Speaking of adventures," she said, "have you thought about our trip to Washington next week? I mean, other than protecting my pretty little brain cells?"

"Thought about it? I've fantasized about it for weeks!" he retorted.

"Yeah, me too. Anyway, I'm thinking we should just get one room."

"Not worried about appearances? How about adjoining rooms with a connecting door?"

"I'm a sensible girl, not just an intelligent one," she laughed, "there's no sense wasting money."

"I like that, Tiff, but won't your parents object?"

"They'll be halfway across the world! Now turn that water off before the tub overflows."

He shut off the tap and turned on the jets. The whirlpool wrapped its swirling warmth around their bodies.

"Um, Dave," Tiffany spoke up meekly, "could I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, Tiff -- anything," he replied.

"Well, have you had enough time to recover?"

Dave smiled, his cock starting to swell. "Well, probably..."

"Good," she grinned. "After all the pleasure you've given me tonight, I wanted to take a turn at pleasuring you. And I just got to thinking..."

"Yes?" he inquired.

"Well, with this being a night of firsts, I got to thinking that I've never had a cock in my mouth before..."

"Uh-huh," he replied in a raspy voice.

"And, um, Dave, before we get started, would you mind going to get the jar of honey from the bedroom? I've always liked the combination of salty and sweet..."

Dave raised his eyebrows at her subtle implication.

Seeing his reaction, she smiled a mischievous grin. "And yes, dear sir, I DO intend to SWALLOW..."

*

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK for "Teacher's Pest, Ch. 02: The Trip to Washington"!

AverageBear
AverageBear
436 Followers