Teacher's Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily helps her roommate relax after class.
1k words
4.02
58.5k
8

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily Moore stood in front of the mirror of her dorm's bathrooms fixing her hair and adjusting the lingerie set she was wearing that she put aside for special occasions. She blew the mirror one last kiss, slid her bathrobe over her shoulders and tied it round her waist before collecting up her washroom bag and heading for the door. She strode confidently down the corridor back to her dorm room, saying hi to a couple of her friends who were headed in the opposite direction on the way.

Each room in the dorms slept two students each with 150 rooms total. There were three dorm blocks on campus with about 400 of those beds currently in use. As the school is quite small the blocks themselves have always been enough to house the entire student population from one year to the next, or so Emily remembered from the tour on her first day. She'd been sent here as punishment by her over protective who had caught Emily with the Swedish pool guy. I mean what was a girl to do? He was 6ft 2, built like a professional swimmer and cleaned the pool in speedos it would have rude NOT to seduce him.

She wistfully remembered their first time together, him dragging her into the pool house, his hands tearing the bikini she was wearing off of her and lifting her onto a nearby table. The sensation of his hands as they explored every curve of her body, his tongue finding her clit... Sadly, that's when her father had walked in.

She sighed. No point crying over the loss of Lars now. Her father had chased him out of town soon after packing her off here. Little did he know that the school had hired Mr Burton two days into the new school year as an emergency replacement.

She arrived at the room she shared with her best friend and roommate, Nikki. They'd been roomed together their first day and had been close ever since and on several occasions had even enjoyed each other in a more physical way.

She remembered her first time with Nikki, the passion of their first kiss, their urgent love making after one too many tequila shots at a dorm party. Nikki had nearly wrenched her arm off dragging her back to their room. Tonight however, Emily was going to be the one seducing Nikki. Then she'd introduce Nikki to Mr Burton's cock and the fun would really start.

Emily opened the door to her room, sliding in silently and closing it slowly behind her. Nikki was laid on her stomach on her bed reading as she normally did just before bed. She was occasionally topless but tonight she wore a red and black nightie that came down to mid-thigh. It had ridden up however, presumably when Nikki shifted position and the slightest hint of Nikki's cute ass was now exposed.

Emily dropped her toiletry bag on her bed and untied her robe, letting it slide to the floor and land in a pile. She crossed the room and threw a leg over her roommate's prone form leaving her straddling Nikki on her knees. Nikki jumped with surprise as Emily's weight came down on the bed.

"Jesus! Emily, you scared the shit out of me" her head turning to make sure it was definitely Emily. "Why are you only in your underwear?" She asked as realisation dawned across her face. Emily could only smile. She loved how naïve Nikki could be sometimes.

"Oh not tonight Emily, I've got to finish reading this chapter for Burton's class tomorrow and it's lights out in 20 minutes" Nikki bemoaned, pulling her nightie down at the same time in an attempt to retain some semblance of decency.

Emily leaned in and caressed her on the nape of the neck, her fingers tracing circles along her shoulders causing a shiver to run down Nikki's spine. Emily did so love how responsive her roomie's body was. It was like she was one big erogenous zone.

Emily's fingers slid Nikki's long brown hair out of the way, exposing the base of her neck to Emily's ministrations. Another moan escaped Nikki's lips as the smell of both girl's arousals became hit the air in the room. The book slipped from Nikki's grasp and landed with a soft thud on the carpet below. She surrendered to Emily's fingers, lips and tongue as they traced along every part of her upper back and neck.

"Oh Emily" her teeth biting down on her lower lip as the heat of arousal overwhelmed her ability to think straight. Nikki span around underneath Emily and pulled Emily down to her, their tongues dancing and intertwining.

Emily broke the kiss and made a beeline for Nikki's dripped wet snatch. Her fingers lifted up the damp material of her nightie and dove in, her tongue darting between the folds of her dripping wet 18 year old cunt, eliciting moans and gasps from Nikki who was intermittently biting down on her fist to stop herself from crying out, her other hand on the back of her friend's head, driving her face between her legs.

Nikki's teeth broke skin on her knuckles as Emily drove her inexorably towards orgasm, every nerve in her body exploding with rapturous pleasure as her orgasm crashed through like waves against a cliff.

Nikki collapsed back onto the bed, sweating beading on her skin and plastering her hair to her head, blood trickling from the knuckles on one hand staining the bed linen.

Emily finished lapping up Nikki's juices and looked up at her friend like a cat who got the cream.

"I think we need to get you laid more often Niks. It sounds to me like you've got some seriously pent up sexual energy. More than I'm ever going to release on my own"

"What did you have in mind?" Nikki asked, now recovered enough to sit up on her elbows.

"I know somebody who can help" Emily replied. A sly grin on her face.

"How exactly? Boys aren't allowed on campus and it's nigh impossible to sneak them in or even to sneak ourselves out."

"My dear Niks, we don't have to do any of that. He's already here"

Emily grinned like a Cheshire cat as Nikki realised who Emily had in mind.