Teacher's Pet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you mommy."

Karen smiled back at Katie with Carl's cock was stuffed in her mouth. She felt pressure against her asshole and realized Willie was about to fuck her back there. Willie pushed her legs back and thrust his cock hard until it was buried deep in her bowels. Karen tensed but quickly adjusted to his large shaft as the incredible pressure turned into waves of pleasure filling her body. She relaxed and moved against him pulling her legs back further so he could drive deeper into her ass.

He was pounding and slamming his meat into her hard and fast. Karen was screaming with pleasure. An orgasm ripped through her body and then another. Willie grunted and sprayed her full of cum sending her to even further heights of pleasure. He pulled out and was quickly replaced by Owen, but Karen barely noticed. Filth spewed from her mouth.

"Ooooohhhhhhh. Fuck me... fuck my ass... aaaahhhhh. Shove your big black cock up my ass.... Harder... oh yeah... ahhh... ahhh.... Unnnnggghhhhhhh..."

Mrs. O'Keefe was lost in lust. She could feel juices squirt from her cunt each time an orgasm washed through her body. Owen's's big black cock repeatedly pounded her tight asshole. The pleasure was almost too much. She didn't ever want it to end. She had become someone she didn't even recognize. She was a complete slut and she loved it.

Just above her face Carl hammered his cock in and out of Katie's mouth. Spit dripped onto Karen's face. Moments later Carl yanked hard on Katie's hair, thrust his cock deep and grunted. She could see the familiar veins of his cock expand as he pumped her daughter's mouth full of cum.

"Share with your mother Katie."

Karen opened her mouth. Carl's cum drool from Katie's lips and dripped into her mother's mouth. Katie kissed her mother and shoved her tongue between her lips. They were still kissing and sharing Carl's cum when Karen felt Owen's hot cream squirt into her asshole. Katie pulled her gooey lips away and watched her mother's desperate eyes as she gasped and shook with an intense orgasm.

Carl untied Mrs. O'Keefe's hands and helped her up onto her hands and knees. Boa climbed up onto the bed behind her. She knew what was coming and welcomed it. She had become a complete slut. She couldn't have left even though she was now free to do so. She felt his monster slide between her cheeks and find her dripping sphincter. She tried to relax but it was hard. He pushed.

Suddenly his bulbous knob was inside her. The pressure was greater than anything she had ever felt. She knew that to resist would hurt even more, but she found it almost impossible to relax. The huge cock pushed deeper and deeper. She felt like it was going to kill her but she was helpless to stop it. She was on the verge of blacking out when he stopped moving. Karen realized that he was now completely buried in her ass.

He fucked her slowly at first until the pressure had turned to pleasure. Karen reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. An orgasm quickly shook her body. He fucked her harder and faster, leaning over to squeeze her tits with his oversized hands. Another orgasm rocked her body.

"Oh fuck... oh god... yes... fuck me... fuck my ass... ooooooohhhhhh..."

Karen turned her head and could see her daughter sandwiched between Willie and Owen. Willie had his cock up her ass while Owen was fucking her pussy. She was suspended in air between them and screaming with one orgasm after another. She was no longer upset and seeing her daughter getting gang banged. All she could think about was the huge cock up her ass and how good it felt.

Mrs. O'Keefe's thighs were streaked with pussy juice when Boa pulled his black monster from her stretched asshole. He moved around to the other side and rammed it between her lips. She had watched him choke her daughter with his big black snake and knew what was coming next but she didn't mind. The taste of her ass was strong in her mouth. She felt the huge knob push into her throat and stretch it open.

Her lungs were burning as he went deeper and deeper but she didn't care. She wanted him to hurt her and abuse her. She was addicted and knew she couldn't stop. She could feel darkness capturing her consciousness as the giant black snake pushed deeper into her throat. Then he pulled out. She gasped for air while spit drooled from her lips.

Boa sat up on the bed with his back against the wall. He lifted Mrs. O'Keefe and lowered her onto his big black pole. She gasped as it slid into her ass until it was completely buried up her bowels. She could see Katie on the floor riding Owen while Willie fucked her ass from behind. Carl stepped in front of her.

"Mrs. O'Keefe, I know how sensitive your nipples are so I thought I would give you a little something extra while Boa fucks your ass. Then I'm going to fuck Katie's mouth so you can watch your daughter do three cocks at the same time."

Carl took two large clamps with teeth on them and a heavy duty spring. He opened one around the erect tip of one of her nipples. When he let go she yelped from the pain that shot through her body. Karen was still seeing stars when she felt the second clip bite into her other nipple. The pain brought tears to her eyes. Seconds later an orgasm exploded from her cunt spraying pussy juice all over her thighs and onto Boa's cock.

Carl grabbed Katie by the hair and rammed his cock into her mouth. He kept shoving until it had disappeared down her throat. With his hands still tugging hard on her hair he hammered her face pulling his hard meat from her lips and driving it deep into her throat on each thrust. Spit was drooling in strands from her lips and his cock. At the same time Willie and Owen were trying to destroy her ass and pussy with the repeated and powerful pounding of their cocks into her body.

Carl looked over at Mrs. O'Keefe who had three fingers shoved up her cunt and was gasping for air from the series of orgasms ripping through her body. Her knees were in the air and her feet were flailing recklessly. The nipple clamps were still in place.

"Willie, get up there and fuck the teacher. She needs something in her pussy. And while you're at it choke her a little. She likes it that way."

Mrs. O'Keefe's felt Willie move between her legs and bury his black meat into her gushing pussy. He tugged on her nipple clamps eliciting a loud yelp before moving his hands to her throat. She was both scared and excited at the same time. Carl was right. She found pleasure in being choked. She found pleasure in almost every form of forbidden and rough sex.

Her body responded quickly as his fingers tightened around her throat. The pressure in her pussy and ass caused an explosion between her legs but the only noise she could make was desperate choking sounds. When she felt herself slipping into darkness his hands loosed from her throat. She was able to catch a few gasps of air before he climbed up onto the bed and shoved his dripping cock down her throat.

They all heard the front door open. Karen's husband was home. Willie, Owen and Boa exchanged glances then grabbed their clothes and headed for the window. They couldn't get out quickly enough. Carl had other ideas. He yanked Mrs. O'Keefe from the bed, taped her hands and feet and then tied a gag around her mouth. He threw her into the closet. Mr. O'Keefe was shouting out their names but hadn't yet ascended the stairs.

"Katie, lie down on the bed and finger your pussy. I want your father to catch you doing it. Then I want you to lure him into the room and get him to fuck you while we tape it from the closet. Can you do that for me, baby?"

She smiled at him and nodded her head. Carl kissed her on the lips. He made sure the door was open enough for her father to see in when he walked by the room. Mrs. O'Keefe was in the closet struggling and kicking and making too much noise. Carl tugged on her hair and whispered in her ear.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way, Mrs. O'Keefe. Are you going to be good or am I going to have to hurt you."

She really didn't have a choice. At least that is what she told herself. Deep down she knew she was becoming Carl's sex slave just like her daughter. She was disgusted with herself that she wanted to please him. She had become addicted to his abuse and was willing to do anything he asked including watching her daughter get fucked by her husband. She nodded her head. Carl untied her hands and feet and took off the gag.

"See, I can be reasonable, Mrs. O'Keefe. Keep quiet. Here he comes."

Carl had a perfect view through the crack between the two louvered doors. He pointed the video camera and clicked it on. Katie was playing it just right. She was on her knees with her ass towards the door. Her head was on the bed and she was rubbing her pussy with two fingers and moaning very loudly while softly spewing filth from her mouth.

"Oh yes... that's it... fuck me... deeper... oh daddy I love your cock... ooohhhhh..."

Right on cue, he quietly pushed the door open. He stood watching his daughter without saying a word. She was putting on a show that had his cock about to split the front of his pants. Mr. O'Keefe didn't know what to do but he wasn't about to leave either. Katie moved a hand to her tits and pinched one of her nipples.

"Oh daddy that feels so good when you pinch my nipple with your cock so deep in my pussy. Fuck me daddy... fuck me harder... ooooohhhhhh..."

Mr. O'Keefe was about to cream his pants. He knew he shouldn't be watching. This was his daughter and she was strictly off limits. Did she really have sexual fantasies about him? He had never thought of her in that way until now. I'll watch just a little longer he thought to himself. He stepped into the room to get a better look. That was the precise moment Katie chose to flip onto her back. She feigned surprise and shock at seeing him.

Daddy... wha... what are you doing here. Di... did you see me..."

Katie was playing him like a puppet. She was on her back with her knees bent and her legs spread. Her father had a perfect view of her pussy and her tits. She looked over towards the closet seeking Carl's approval. He stuck out his hand with his thumb raised. Katie smiled.

"I better go, Katie. I'm sorry to have barged in on you like this."

"No... no daddy. Don't go. I don't want you to go. Come over here. I want to show you something. Please daddy."

Katie sat up and swung her legs onto the floor. Her father stepped closer to the bed. She looked up at him with her pleading eyes. Her hand moved to the front of his trousers. She rubbed the bulge of his hard cock.

"Sweetie, I don't think this is such a good idea. I... I better go."

Katie pulled down his zipper, slipped her hand into his trousers and took out his hard cock. Despite his better judgment, her father did not attempt to move. Katie leaned forward and sucked it between her lips. He groaned. She easily sucked it all the way into her mouth until her lips were pressed against his pubes. Katie reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy.

Karen peeked out through the crack in the closet door. She couldn't believe that her husband was letting his own daughter give him a blowjob. She wanted to be disgusted but instead felt her body responding. Carl slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed her wet pussy.

"And you thought you knew your husband, Mrs. O'Keefe. I think he's going to fuck your daughter, but I guess that's not so bad, is it? After all, you licked her pussy. I'll let you lick it again after he cums inside her."

Katie could tell that her father was excited and may not last very long. She had promised Carl that she would have him fuck her so she pulled her mouth off his cock. She undid his belt and pulled down his trousers. Then she stood and helped him off with his shirt until he was completely naked.

"Daddy, I've wanted you for so long. It's not fair that mommy gets to have you all to herself. I'm so glad you're here. Kiss me daddy."

Katie threw her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and guided his hand between her legs. Mr. O'Keefe kissed her back and slipped two fingers into her pussy. Katie rocked back and forth against them.

"You make me so wet. Let's get on the bed daddy. I want you to fuck me."

"I... I don't think that's such a good idea Katie."

His voice was less than convincing and he did nothing to resist when his daughter pulled him down onto the bed. She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top. She sat up on her knees straddling his cock and rubbing her tits. She teased him by rubbing her pussy along his length and over the sensitive tip.

"I can't believe this is finally happening daddy. I've dreamed about your cock in my pussy so many times. I love you daddy."

With that Katie placed the head of her father's cock against her steamy opening. She sank down on its length and moaned with pleasure. She held him deep in her pussy and moved her hips back and forth. Her hand moved to her clit and rubbed it in circles.

"Oh daddy... I'm going to cum... ooohhhh... oooohhhhh... oh daddy... yes... oh god... UUUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH... OOOOHHHHHHH..."

Katie fell forward and kissed him on the lips. Her ass rose up and down as she fucked his cock hard and fast. Karen had a perfect view of her husband's cock coated with her daughter's pussy juice. She licked her lips involuntarily and realized how much she hungered to taste her daughter again.

"I want you on top of me daddy. I want to feel your cock going deep into my pussy and then shooting your stuff into me."

Katie climbed off and flipped onto her back. Mr. O'Keefe needed no encouragement this time. He quickly crawled between his daughter's legs and thrust his cock hard into her cunt. He fucked her like a madman. Katie threw her arms and legs around him and humped her pussy hard against his cock.

"Fuck me daddy... fuck me hard... oh daddy... I'm cumming... aaaaaahhhhhhhh."

Carl opened the closet door.

"Get ready Mrs. O'Keefe. I think your daughter is about to get her delicious cunt filled with your husband's cum. I don't want you to miss a drop."

They snuck up behind Katie and her father. His cock pounded her pussy hard and fast. His balls repeatedly slapped against her wet ass. Katie was screaming with one orgasm after the next. Mr. O'Keefe thrust hard and grunted. His cock sprayed stream and stream of cum into his daughter's cunt. He couldn't stop. He had never come so hard in his life. At last he rolled off her drained and exhausted.

Karen didn't resist at all when Carl guided her face between her daughter's legs. She clamped her mouth over Katie's pussy and licked her husband's cum from her cunt. There was a lot of it. When her mouth was full, Carl moved up beside her and whispered into her ear.

"Don't be greedy, Mrs. O'Keefe. Share it with Katie."

Mr. O'Keefe had recovered slowly. He opened his eyes and saw his wife kissing his daughter. Then he saw Carl crawl behind his wife and slip his cock between her ass cheeks.

"Who are you? What's happening?"

"Hello Mr. O'Keefe. Your wife is my teacher. I've been fucking her for the last few weeks. I've also been fucking your daughter. Don't you remember me? I paid a house call on you and your wife the other day."

"You sonofabitch. I'm calling the police right now."

"Of course you are free to do that, Mr. O'Keefe, but I will be forced to turn over this tape as evidence. I imagine they'll want to know why you were fucking your daughter. Of course they'll want to see signs of someone breaking in to the house and get an inventory of what is missing, but that's a problem as well, isn't it? And then there is the matter of your wife and daughter who may not come to your defense. They belong to me now."

Carl slammed his cock into Mrs. O'Keefe hard driving it deep up her ass. At the same time he pulled down on the nipple clamp causing her to scream. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back putting his mouth next to her ear.

"Who's your boss, Mrs. O'Keefe? Tell your husband whose cock you crave so much that you'll do anything he tells you to do. Go on, Mrs. O'Keefe, tell him."

Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She knew it was true but she didn't want it to be. She had become his sex slave just like her daughter. She needed what he gave her. She needed to be taken the way he took her... hard and rough. She loved the pain. She was addicted but she couldn't say it.

"I don't know... I..."

Carl yanked her head back hard and slipped his fingers around her neck squeezing until she began to choke.

"Wrong answer, Mrs. O'Keefe. Katie grab your mothers nipple clamps and tug them hard. Good. Now one more time, Mrs. O'Keefe, who is your master."

"EEEEEEEIIIII... stop it... you are... you are.... you are my... oh... oh... oh god... uuuunnngggghhhhh..."

She couldn't help herself as she lost control, spinning into a strong orgasm. Between his cock up her ass, the pain of her nipples being crushed and the humiliation in front of her husband Karen was wired. Her husband stared in disbelief as he watched her squirm and gasp in a series of strong orgasms.

"Katie, crawl underneath and show daddy how much you enjoy eating your mother's pussy. Mr. O'Keefe, you can fuck her while she does it if you want."

"Please daddy... please fuck me. I want to feel your cock in my pussy. Please daddy."

Katie sucked his cock into her mouth until it was standing tall, then slid under her mother and clamped her mouth over her swollen pussy hanging down between her legs just below where Carl's cock was pounding her ass. Katie spread her legs and pulled her knees in the air giving her father a perfect view of her ripe young peach. Mr. O'Keefe looked down at it and then up into his wife's eyes.

"Tell him, Mrs. O'Keefe. Tell him what you want him to do. Go on."

She hated herself but the words came out of her mouth anyway.

"Fuck her, dear. Fuck out little daughter while she eats my pussy."

All resistance drained away. Mr. O'Keefe moved between his daughters legs. He was moving into position when Carl stopped him.

"Hold on Mr. O'Keefe. I want your wife to put your cock into Katie."

She wrapped her fingers around her husband's cock and guided it to her daughters opening. She looked up at him and saw the lust in his eyes. She let go and heard him groan as he sank deep into Katie's cunt. She looked down and watched her husband's cock slide in and out of her daughter's pussy. She could feel another orgasm building and kept her eyes fixed on the forbidden act until Katie's tongue pushed her over the edge. She screamed and bucked against the cock in her ass.

"oh... oh fuck... aaaaaaahhhhhhh... uuuunnnnggghhhhh..."

Carl pulled his cock from Mrs. O'Keefe's ass and fed it to Katie's mouth. She gagged when he shoved it down her throat and held it there. Spit drooled from her mouth when he finally pulled it out and shoved it back into her mother's ass. Katie's mouth went back to her pussy and clit. Carl's balls slapped her face on each thrust.

"Mr. O'Keefe, I really think Katie would like you to fuck her in the ass. I know from personal experience how much she likes it that way although she did scream and cry the first time. Mrs. O'Keefe will help you, won't you?"

Carl grabbed her hair and yanked hard. She shook her head up and down acknowledging his order. Mr. O'Keefe was too stunned to do anything but go along. His eyes showed that he was eagerly anticipating the experience. Karen reached down and pulled his cock from Katie's dripping cunt. She put it in her mouth and licked the juices from his shaft before loading it up with spit.

Katie pulled her legs all the way back exposing her tight little asshole for her father's cock. She felt her mother guide the swollen tip to her sphincter. Given the size of the other cocks that had been up her ass earlier, her father felt almost no resistance and slipped deep into his daughter's bowels. He slowly fucked it in and out.