Teacher's Pet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen looked down at her daughter's glistening pussy, leaned forward and clamped her mouth around Katie's swollen mound. Her tongue snaked up and down her daughter's slit and over her hard clit. Katie moaned into her mother's pussy from the sensations shooting through her body. Carl was right... she did love a cock up her ass. She quickly descended into a gushing orgasm which filled her mother's mouth with cunt juice.

Carl could see that Mr. O'Keefe was about to bust another nut. Carl was getting close himself. He could feel Katie licking his balls as Mrs. O'Keefe's asshole squeezed his cock. He quickened his pace pounding his swollen cock hard and deep into his teacher's ass.

Carl pulled out when he felt his balls tighten and his cock swell. He shoved his throbbing meat between Katie's lips just before cum exploded from the tip and splashed off her tongue. His cock pulsed again and again squirting more and more cum until it was oozing from the corners of her mouth.

"Your turn Mr. O'Keefe. Cum in your wife's mouth so the girls can share. Help him Mrs. O'Keefe."

Karen obeyed the order of her master and pulled her husband's cock from Katie's asshole. She quickly clamped her lips around his throbbing shaft, working him with her lips and tongue like the whore she had become. Mr. O'Keefe had no chance of holding back. He grabbed her hair and grunted. Stream after stream of hot cum filled his wife's mouth until he was completely drained. Carl pulled her up by the hair.

"Mrs. O'Keefe, I think Katie would like to taste her daddy's cum."

Karen didn't resist. She wanted to feel her daughter's soft lips and share cum with her. She wanted it because Carl told her to do it but she also wanted it for herself. She wanted to become her daughter's lover and experience new and exciting things with her. Karen pressed her lips to Katie's and opened her mouth. Her husband's cum drooled off her lips and tongue into her daughter's mouth mixing with Carl's cum. Her tongue dipped into the mixture and swirled around inside Katie's mouth.

Karen was so busy with her daughter that she didn't hear her husband and Carl leave the room. Carl returned alone. They looked up at him with cum smeared over their lips and drooling down their chins.

"Come with me... Daddy's waiting for you in the other room."

Mr. O'Keefe was standing naked with his hands cuffed behind his back, a gag over his mouth and a rope around his neck fastened to the light fixture on the ceiling. Carl handed his teacher a large strap-on dildo.

"Put this on Mrs. O'Keefe. I think your husband is curious about how it feels to have a cock up the ass. He saw how much you enjoyed it."

Carl help her put it on and tighten the straps until the large plastic cock was sticking out from between her legs. No one paid any attention to Mr. O'Keefe who was struggling to little avail.

"Why don't you fuck Katie while your husband watches? I'm sure that will get him nice and hard so Katie can suck his dick while you fuck him in the ass."

"Yes, mommy. Please. I want you to fuck me the way daddy fucked me."

She walked up to her mother and kissed her on the lips. Mrs. O'Keefe reached between Katie's legs and rubbed her fingers across her pussy and clit. Katie reached down and wrapped her fingers around the plastic cock. She dropped to her knees and sucked it into her mouth grabbing the cheeks of her mother's ass. Finally she stood and put her hands on her father's shoulders and looked into his frightened eyes.

"Daddy, mommy's going to fuck me. I'm so glad you're going to watch."

Karen stepped up behind her daughter and guided the plastic cock between her ass cheeks. It took a few seconds to find the opening to her pussy with the plastic tip. Karen bent her legs and pushed. Katie let out a moan when the large shaft slid deep into her cunt. Karen reached around and squeezed her daughter's tits while she was thrusting the plastic cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god... oh daddy... mommy's fucking me... fuck me mommy... harder... oh god... I'm cumming... oh.... Uuuuunnnggghhhhhhh... oooohhhhhhhhhh..."

Pussy juice was running down her legs from the multiple orgasms shaking her body. Karen's pussy was also tingling from the pressure of the plastic cock against her pussy and the excitement of fucking her daughter. She pulled out and wiped the shaft with her fingers, lifting them to her mouth so she could taste her daughter's pussy juice.

"In the ass mommy... I want it in the ass..."

Katie bent over and tilted her ass in the air. At the same time she slid her father's growing cock between her lips. Karen adjusted the straps so that the end of the plastic shaft was pressing against her clit. She guided the tip to her daughter's tight pink sphincter and pushed. There was little resistance as the plastic cock slid deep into Katie's bowels.

Carl stepped up behind Mrs. O'Keefe and squeezed her tits while sliding his cock up and down between the cheeks of her ass. He put his tongue in her ear.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, Mrs. O'Keefe, while you fuck Katie's ass, but first you have to ask me nicely. Will you do that Mrs. O'Keefe?"

"Yes... please fuck my ass."

"Please fuck my ass WHAT? Who am I Mrs. O'Keefe?"

"Please fuck my ass... master."

"Very good. Just remember that, Mrs. O'Keefe, and I won't have to punish you. Now you can have your reward."

Carl drooled spit down between her cheeks and bent his knees. The swollen head of his cock quickly found her sphincter. He felt it slowly give way until it popped inside. His teacher moaned as it went deeper. She loved having a cock in the ass. Carl had turned her into a slave and a whore. The pressure in her ass and the feel of the plastic cock rubbing against her clit as she fucked her daughter sent her spinning into a gushing orgasm.

"Oh... oh... oh god... uuuunnngggghhhhhhh... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..."

Katie's fingers worked furiously on her clit. The feel of her father's hard meat between her lips and the deep penetration of the plastic cock repeatedly pounding her ass was enough to make her pussy explode at the same time her mother was cumming. Pussy juice streamed down her thighs and dripped onto the floor. Her scream was choked by the cock in her throat.

"Mr. O'Keefe, you can see how much pleasure that your wife and daughter are experiencing from having a cock up their ass. I think it's time for you to feel the same pleasure. Mrs. O'Keefe, your husband is waiting."

Her legs were wobbly from the orgasm that still had her trembling. Carl pulled his cock out of her ass. She fell to her knees. He grabbed her by the hair, yanked her to her feet and marched her around behind her husband. He guided her hand to the plastic cock. Then he put his hand around her neck and squeezed.

"You know what to do, Mrs. O'Keefe, right?"

She shook her head in acknowledgement. Karen guided the plastic shaft to its target. Her husband was struggling and trying to scream through the gag, but it was impossible to get away. The plastic cock would not go in at first so she pulled back. Carl squeezed her neck harder and pinched the clamp on her nipple until was almost unbearable. Tears ran down her cheeks.

"Do it Mrs. O'Keefe. Now."

She grabbed the plastic shaft with her hand and shoved hard. His body jerked as it penetrated his ass. Carl squeezed her neck harder until she was choking. She rammed the plastic cock further into her husband again and again until it was buried. Carl let go of her neck and kissed her on the ear.

"Good girl. Now fuck him."

Karen pulled out and thrust her hips forward driving the artificial cock back into her husband. She knew he was fighting it by the way he struggled and knew that the pain was excruciating just like the first time Carl fucked her in the ass. She put her arms around him and whispered in his ear.

"Relax dear. It's the only way. Katie, suck your father's cock. It'll help him relax."

Slowly his struggle subsided. His wife continued fucking him with a steady rhythm. Katie wrapped her lips around his cock and stimulated him with her tongue. She rubbed his balls with her hand. Slowly she felt him grow in her mouth. While she was sucking him Carl moved behind her. His cock slid between her cheeks and into her pussy.

Katie was surprised how quickly her father's cock responded. She pressed her lips against his pubes and massaged him with her throat. She had to come up for air and gasped from the pleasure of Carl's cock hammering her cunt. She wrapped her lips back around her father's throbbing meat. She felt it swell seconds before and explosion of cum splashed of the roof of her mouth.

"Don't swallow Katie. I'm almost there... just a little more."

Carl pounded her pussy hard and fast driving it deep into her belly on each thrust. Katie was going to explode and was afraid her father's cum would drool from her mouth when she screamed. She could feel juices already running down her thighs. She clamped her hand over her mouth as her body jerked and shook.

Carl pulled out and spun her around. Her pulled her hand away from her mouth and rammed his cock between her lips. He pulled her hair hard and grunted. Hot cum poured into Katie's mouth mingling with that of her father's. Carl pulled out and yanked her to her feet by the hair. He yanked the gag from her father's mouth. He was moaning quietly while his wife continued to fuck his ass.

"Your daughter has something to share with you, Mr. O'Keefe. Go on Katie. You know what to do."

Katie stepped forward and pressed her lips to her father's. He eyes looked drugged. He did nothing to resist when his daughter pushed her tongue between his lips. His mouth opened. Carl grabbed his clothes and headed for the door.

"I've got to go. I'll leave you all to continue bonding. It's so nice to see a family that shares everything. I'll see you at school tomorrow Mrs. O'Keefe. You too Katie."