All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet Ch. 06'

by Sunnie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
:c)

hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Soo hot...

Mmm... yummy. You have such a way with words... I really enjoyed this chapter in the TP series. Now I need to be a good boy, and go back and re-read all the others. It should be a fun night ;)

There are few qualities that are more appealing in a woman, than a sexy mind. There's something so erotic and voyeuristic about being able to see the fantasies that play out in your mind. To be able to imagine the sensation of each wet kiss, to place yourself in the middle of such a taboo scenario. Lingering and hanging on every delicious word, savoring it like every thrust. That's what your writing does...

The gift of a filthy mind... ;)

The ability to make hundreds of men & women squirm in their chairs envisioning the fantasies that you carefully crafted word after lucid word. What power you have?

That's sexy...

That's Sunnie... :)

Good job.

--phoenix rising

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 19 years ago
Great Story

This is the first chapter I've read of this, and I'm impressed. You write really well, and the charcaters are developed and real. Nice touches too. I'll have to read the other chapters too now, I guess...

Midwestern_Sex_FiendMidwestern_Sex_Fiendover 19 years ago
Nicely done!

I loved the dramatic build-up of this story and the way it came together, showing how perfect Grace and Ben were for each other. The wife seemed so real, I actually started to hate her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous