Teacher's Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunny began moving to meet him, her hips bouncing, body rising and falling. The tight walls of her cunt now sliding slickly over his shaft, then quivering and tightening as lust built. Mr. Wolf let go of his little Asian slut, and let her own need drive her onto him. She placed her palms on his chest as she began to fuck him. Her body lifted and drove down, her velvet cunt sucking on his cock the same way her mouth had earlier. His head tossed from side to side, a feral snarl contorting his face from the sheer deliciousness of her body, so tight, so wet, so hot...

Hunny looked down , seeing his thick cock, slick with her juices, flushing when she saw the tinge of pink that was the sole remnant of her virginity. A noise from the corner made the two lovers look up; they saw Jacy watching them, her fingers slamming into her cunny. Hunny groaned and rode the Wolf harder and harder, her breasts bouncing wildly. Mr. Wolf growled, "Yes, Hunny, that's it...Learn your lessons well."

Hunny was sobbing now, pulling her body up and shoving down hard, filling herself full of his cock. She began to scream as spasms rocked her tiny frame, sending her rocking into his body, her cunt clenching around his cock, clamping tight around it, squeezing it. Slick cunt cream flowed down over his cock.

Mr. Wolf grunted loudly when he felt his young student's hot sex pulse around his shaft. The repeated contractions made him lose control, and he spilled his seed inside her. The heat of his cum burned her, soothed her; she could feel it battering her sensitive walls. With a low cry she collapsed against him, still sobbing, body shaking with pleasure.

Jacy quickly crawled over to the two intertwined bodies, her palm soaked with her juices. At the sight and sound of the couple's orgasms, her body had exploded into one as well. Her nipples were still painfully erect, her skin flushed.

Hunny leaned over, and pulled the younger girl into an embrace. The three held each other, their breathing ragged and shallow. Hunny and Jacy slowly smiled up at their Headmaster, and whispered a soft "thank you, Sir." Mr. Wolf replied, "it was my pleasure, girls. I hope you're learned your lesson, now." Sated, but still irrepressible, Hunny teased, "I hope a refresher course is available." With a laugh, Mr. Wolf hugged his two pets, "A good Headmaster always encourages his students to freely consult him when they need help!"

12