Teacher's Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squealed and screamed in genuine pleasure from the sensation of that shaft sliding in and out of her. Still, somewhere in the back of her mind, she thought, ever so faintly, Resist...resist...

When they'd come into the bedroom, the light was left on, so Reba could see, in bright light, everything around her as they fucked. The room was full of shiny objects and bright, vivid colours of red, yellow, green, blue, gold, and orange. In her drugged state, all the lustre of the room dazzled her eyes; she was in a motley heaven, just what she needed after that traumatizing hell in the dark basement.

She went up and down faster and faster on his cock, squealing high-pitched staccato notes as she approached orgasm. He looked up at her naked body, enjoying how her tits bounced up and down. The thrill of his cock filling every space of her dripping pussy shot electricity through her chakras, for this seemed as spiritual an ecstasy as it was a physical one. Her whole body vibrated with joy, as the other girls' bodies had when he fucked them; after all, in their sexual union, their souls seemed to be united with each other, as if united with God.

Still, that small voice in the back of her head kept whispering in her ear, Resist, resist...He can have...my body, but he can't...have my soul...I'll pretend...to submit...but secretly...I'll resist...

She came, but he hadn't yet. He had her get off of him, then he got the anal lube out of his bathrobe pocket and smeared it all over her anal ring, her rectum, and his cock.

Now she remembered. Oh yeah, she thought, the perv likes...my asshole...He fingered me there...in the classroom...and in the living room...I'd never agree...to anal sex...though I'm too drugged...to stop him now...I must resist...in my mind...at least...I must...resist...

He pushed the tip of his cock against her widening anal lips and slowly, gently pushed it in. Oh, the joy of feeling that anal ring tightly hugging, deliciously squeezing his rock-hard shaft!

She couldn't believe she was actually allowing him to stretch out her asshole with his invading cock. In her mind she felt herself not only acquiescing to his lust, but even welcoming it! A large part of her mind wanted to please her beloved teacher...her new master. She tried to remind herself to fight the drugs, but it was getting more and more difficult. Her will was slowly fading away.

I must...fight it, she thought. Fight it...

As she felt his long, thick hard-on impaling her ass, she tried to remember her resolution to leave his house the next day and tell the police, tell somebody, anybody to help her and the other girls.

He'll have...to leave...the house...to go...to school, she thought. That will be...my chance...to get out...of here...As soon as...he drives away...I can escape...

But whenever the thought of going outside came to her, she thought of that coffin, and the dirt she felt, or thought she felt, hitting the top wooden plank of the coffin, some dirt trickling through the cracks and getting on her face and body. Going outside meant only being caught by the 'bad guy' and being buried alive now. She couldn't fight that terrifying feeling, and the idea of going outside became more and more loathsome to her.

As he fucked her ass, he reached forward and cupped her breasts in his hands, gently squeezing them and tickling or pinching the nipples. The pleasure of those sensations made forgetting about resistance all the more attractive to Reba.

"I...love...you," he moaned in her ear. "Oh!"

"You...love...me," she groaned. Her ass was gaping as much as her mouth was. "I...love...you...Uh!" His cock gave her ass stabs of what she could only imagine as delight.

"Stay...in...doors," he grunted, about to orgasm. "Ah!"

"Stay...in...doors," she grunted back; but in her mind, she tried to think of her obedience as only in her spoken words. Her thoughts of going out, to find the police, tried to brave the incessant barrage of associations of being buried alive by the 'bad man'. Still, part of her wanted to obey, not just out of fear, but also out of love for him.

He pulled his cock out of her ass, and had her turn around. He masturbated as she got her face level with his cock, and he sprayed his load all over her face.

She moaned as she felt the squirts splat against her eyes; the thickness of his come practically sealed her eyelids closed. Other spurts hit her nose, her lips, her chin, and her right cheek. As the jizz dripped down and off her face, she felt half her mind disgusted with it, as it had when the blonde girl's ejaculation grossed her out. This disgust slightly, briefly strengthened her will to leave the house the next morning after he left for school; the other half of her mind still didn't want to go, not only from the fearful association of live burial, but also from being happy to have pleased her beloved teacher by letting his come spray all over her face.

The little voice kept whispering, Resist...resist...

********

The next morning, Reba and the servant with the dyed red hair stood by the front window as Broder drove away in his car to go to school. (Reba's hair was now her natural blonde, as the black dye had been washed out just before he left.) The two girls, naked, but careful not to let any neighbours see them, sighed sadly as his car disappeared down the road.

"I love him," the servant sighed.

"I love him, too," Reba said.

"How can he be so brave to go outside?" the servant asked. "It's so dangerous out there, with all those bugs."

"Right," Reba said. "There's also the danger of the bad guy who wants to bury me alive. Oooh! I shake just to think of it. What if Bing gets caught by him and is put six feet under?"

"Yeah. It's awful out there. I'm glad I'm safe in here, with Bing's protection."

"Me, too. Well, I guess we'd better get back to work."

"Yeah, I'm going upstairs to clean the bedrooms. All those girls sure made a mess with their come, and Bing's, on the floor. I'm glad the girls got dressed and left early, not making any more mess."

"Not nearly enough. I gotta wash the dishes. All those drugged bowls of cereal we gave the girls for breakfast. I'll be upstairs to help you in about a half hour, OK, Winnie?"

"OK," Winnie said, then went upstairs.

Reba looked out the window. Pretty soon, my parents and school will wonder where I am, she thought. That's OK: the girls will tell everybody I was at a sleepover party with some of them, which is true. After that, they'll say a bad guy must have kidnapped me, or something, after I left my friend's home. Also a true story, in a way, for the bad guy has me trapped here. The girls' parents will confirm the sleepover story, because the girls were instructed by Bing to drug their Moms' and Dads' food, and then instruct them to confirm the story if needed. The police will search everywhere, but not here, where they'll never suspect I am. That will keep me from going outside, where the bad guy will surely catch me and bury me alive. Bing will protect me from the bad guy. I'm perfectly safe here.

Reba kept looking out the window. A tear ran down her cheek.

I love you, Bing, she thought, then turned around and went into the kitchen.