Teacher's (Sex) Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I zipped up his trousers and sat back up in my seat but he didn’t move. I waited silently, and eventually he half opened his eyes and gave me a lazy smile.

“You’re a very naughty girl! I can’t see straight and my legs have gone numb! How am I supposed to drive now?” I giggled proudly and stroked his face with the back of my hand. After a few minutes he composed himself and promised to return the favour another time as it was getting late.

*

The sex in school became regular. I loved the excitement and the danger. We knew that if we were caught he could be fired and I could be excluded. However, instead of putting us off, it only made it better. One lunchtime, we had met in an empty classroom and were having sex in one of the walk-in cupboards, when someone walked in. We froze, him inside me, holding me up against the wall. Neither of us could breathe, we were both trying to be as silent as possible. Wordless pleas filled my mind as I prayed that whoever was in the classroom wouldn’t open the cupboard. They can’t have been in there for very long but it felt like an eternity before we heard them leave.

When we heard the door shut we collapsed into relieved giggles. The tension drained out of us as we resumed our earlier activity. My heightened senses enabled me to feel his rapid heartbeat in his chest. The terror of nearly getting caught made us all the more frenzied and I ended up having mind-blowing multiple orgasms!

*

Our trips into the woods gave us time to get to know each other as people. His personality matched his body and he had a great sense of humour. I could have been falling in love with him but I couldn’t tell because my feelings of lust were so strong. I’d thought they were strong before our first sexual encounter, but my previous feelings didn’t come close to the emotions I was now experiencing. Being in class with him was torture. An hour of desperately wanting to touch and kiss him. It wasn’t even the sex I craved; it was just the sensation of being close to him. His smile still melted my insides and I found it impossible to concentrate on what he was saying when I was staring into his hypnotic eyes.

When the novelty of ‘school-sex’ - as we had come to term it - had worn of, he invited me back to his flat. I didn’t hesitate. The atmosphere between us became completely different as soon as we walked in the door. This was his territory. His flat was roomy and well decorated with a minimalist design. We sat in the kitchen for a while and drank coffees, discussing our day and a new supply teacher who had just been hired. There was much less sexual tension between us than usual and I was worried that we wouldn’t be as good together now there wasn’t a danger of getting caught.

When I expressed my fears to him, he smiled and kissed me tenderly. “Don’t worry baby, we’ll sizzle!” As soon as he said it we both cracked up because it sounded so corny. Any negative tension drained away and I let him lead me into the bedroom. His double bed was immaculate and the blue sheets looked crisp and fresh. When I commented on his good presentation he laughed and explained that his mother had been very strict when he was young. I thought about my own pigsty of a bedroom and suddenly felt very young. This feeling passed quickly as soon as he pulled me down onto the bed.

“You know,” he began, “Now we’re all alone, we can do whatever we want!” It suddenly dawned on me that we’d never actually been naked together. Everything seemed new and my horniness found me again! I wanted to rip his clothes of as fast as I could, but when I started to undo his shirt, he stopped me and shook his head. My look of confusion amused him and I noticed a mischievous glint in his eye. “I’ve got a better idea,” he said mysteriously. I sat in bewilderment as he moved over to the other side of the bed, instructing me to stay where I was.

He stood a few feet away from me, and while maintaining eye contact, started to tantalisingly unbutton his shirt. Suddenly I caught on to his idea and a smile spread across my face. I stood up as his shirt dropped to the floor and began to undo my own. We explored each other’s bodies with our eyes, both having to physically control our urges to touch. He undid his belt and dropped his trousers. He looked like a god standing in his white CK boxers, tanned and toned. A smile played on the corner of my lips as I took of my skirt excruciatingly slowly. I watched his breathing quicken and his penis become harder.

We were both in our underwear, still on opposite sides of the bed, and I was more than ready to go over to him. But, when I started to move towards him he told me to stop. “I’m not finished yet, Anna.” I moaned with impatience and he grinned, enjoying the power he had over the situation. Staring intensely into my eyes, he pulled down his boxers, revealing his erection. My clit was pulsing with anticipation and I decided I needed to take control. I turned my back to him and unhooked my bra in slow motion. I looked over my shoulder and let it drop to the floor. I cupped my hands over my breasts so they were hidden, and turned to face him. I massaged them with my fingers, making him sweat, before revealing them. I then ran my thumb around the elastic of my black lace thong, teasing him because I had a surprise. I slid my hand into the thong and rubbed myself. I closed my eyes for effect but saw him swallow hard when I opened them. Finally I pulled the thong down, revealing my pussy, which I had shaved especially for the occasion. I watched his mouth open and he was starting to pant. He was ready.

I approached him slowly as we took in each other’s naked bodies. Even though I had seen parts of him naked, I had only imagined the full sight. He looked too perfect, almost as if he had been carved out of wood. I wondered what he was thinking about me. The look in his eyes showed me that he wasn’t disappointed. When I reached him we didn’t embrace immediately. I traced my fingers gently around the contours of his chest, along the creases of his six-pack. He ran his hands over my breasts and down the sides of my body. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me into him, kissing me hard. The sensation of his warm, silky skin next to my own made me feel faint. I was flying through space, I was on another planet. I felt as if I was on the edge of orgasm already.

We fell back onto the bed caught in waves of unequalled pleasure. I couldn’t get over the feeling of our skin sliding over each other. Chills slid up and down my body like hot ice. The room spun and my heartbeat deafened me. The sex felt frenzied but when I focused I realised that it was actually slow and sensual. His erection pressed hard into my stomach and I took it with my hand and slid it into my soaking pussy. I gasped loudly and my body convulsed as I came almost immediately. He started off on top but let me take charge after a while. I rode him hard, loving the sweat I was causing to drip down his face and hearing him moan my name over and over again. He came so hard that his body folded and made his sit up. I pulled his glistening body into my own and held him while he shuddered.

We sank back onto the pillows exhausted and happy. He pulled the sheets over us and held me close to him. I nestled my face into his neck and kissed his salty skin. He stroked my damp hair and closed his eyes. I loved the feeling of being still with him. That was something we’d never done before. We’d never relaxed. After a few minutes my energy returned and I got the giggles. I felt elated and happy and needed to express it. He looked a bit puzzled by my outburst but was soon laughing to. When we’d calmed down we kissed for a long time, taking time to enjoy each other fully. We were both hot and sticky so we decided to go and take a shower.

His bathroom was very modern, with shiny black tiles and chrome fittings. The shower was large, definitely big enough for two. I felt strangely uninhibited walking around naked. Even feeling his eyes on me, I was comfortable. I stepped into his arms under the powerful jets, and it was a welcome relief to feel the hot water flowing over me. He squeezed some shower gel into his hands and lathered it all over my body. I giggled and wiped it over him as well. Our slippery bodies slid over each other as we kissed and caressed. Then I remembered something.

“You owe me a favour, you know!” He grinned, knowing immediately what I meant. We moved apart, letting the water rinse the foam off our bodies. Then he knelt down in front of me. He licked the insides of my thighs, teasing me and making me wet again. He gently pulled the lips of my pussy apart and traced his tongue around my sensitive clit. I closed my eyes and let the water flow over my face. The feeling of the running water heightened the sensations; I could feel the pleasure all over my body. He knew what he was doing and alternated between licking up and down, and in circles. It didn’t take me long to orgasm. My fists clenched and my toes curled as I felt it build up. It hit me with all the force of an earthquake. The trembles starting at my epicentre and ripping through every particle of my body. My knees gave way and I slid to the shower floor.

He supported me in his arms as I recovered but he wasn’t wasting any time. As soon as I’d got my breath back he stood up and pushed me against the shower wall. He slid himself inside me and picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. I was so sensitive, the feeling of him being in me bordered on the edge of painful, but I didn’t want it to stop. He took a long time to come but when he did it seemed to last forever. Afterwards he just stood, still inside me, eyes closed, breathing deeply.

We stayed in the shower until the jets of water began to hurt my skin. When we got out, he wrapped a big, warm, fluffy towel around me and we returned to the bedroom. Time had no meaning for me as we lay in each other’s arms. I wanted to stay there forever. But of course, I couldn’t. All too soon, the time came for me to get dressed and leave. He gave me a lift home, but before I got out at the end of my road, we exchanged a lingering kiss that remained in my mind all night.

*

I was walking on air the following day as I skipped down the road to the bus stop. Now I had no inhibitions about him. We’d been together properly and it was even better than I could have imagined. Nothing could stop us now; there were no limits to what we could do. I had decided to go back to his house and surprise him. Hopefully we could spend the day together in his flat. I couldn’t keep the smile off my face as I envisaged lazing in bed with him, eating lunch naked, and then having him for dessert! But when I arrived at his door it was a different story.

When I buzzed his flat number, I didn’t hear the deep sensual voice I expected, instead a woman answered.

“Hello?” I was stunned for a second and failed to reply. “Hello??”

“Erm, hi. Is… the flat owner there?”

“I’m his wife. Can I help you?”

Wife. The word struck me like lightning. I felt physically sick and my head started to spin. Tears filled my eyes and I suddenly felt dirty and used. I could hear the annoyed female voice barking down the intercom but I couldn’t focus on the words. Thoughts of lies and betrayal flew round my head. Thinking back, I had never asked him is he was married, but he had never mentioned another woman so I had made my own assumptions. I couldn’t believe I’d been so stupid! I wondered how many other girls he’d treated the same way.

Legs shaking and tears streaming down my face, I wobbled back down the road. I had no idea where I was going; I just knew I had to get away. Through the babble in my brain I heard someone calling my name. I turned to see him running down the street after me, a look of concern and guilt painted on his beautiful face. Pain filled his chocolate eyes as he gushed apologies and pleaded with me not to tell anyone. Fury rose in me uncontrollable and my whole body shook with rage as I screamed out my anguish.

“You asshole!!! You fucking asshole!! I HATE you! I never want to see you again!”

“Anna, I’m sorry, I know that what I did was wrong but I couldn’t resist you. I-”

“Don’t you dare! If you come anywhere near ever again I’ll tell everyone what you really are!” And with that I stormed away leaving him standing, open mouthed, in the middle of the pavement. I didn’t know what he was feeling and I didn’t care. I wished I could make him feel as bad as I did.

*

I knew it was going to be hard. I didn’t know if I was ever going to sleep with anyone as good as him again. For the time being I didn’t want to. Nobody could replace him just yet. I found it very hard to get to sleep at night; I was always too horny. And with the lust came the sharp pain of betrayal, confusing me even more. Giving no notice, he left the school. Our new English teacher was an old dragon-like woman. In her classes I would just sit and think about how things used to be. My grades dropped even further and letters were sent home to my parents. Then one day, the solution to my problem came in the post. The note on the package said:

“FOR WHEN YOU’RE LONELY”

My curiosity burned my hands as I tore off the brown tape. Inside the package was a pink box. I smiled as removed its contents and knew immediately who had sent it. It was a Rampant Rabbit, and from that day forth, my companion on lonely nights. Needless to say, I didn’t have any trouble sleeping after that, and every time my anger returned, I could melt it away with deep and powerful orgasms.

12