Teacher's Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take all of me you nasty, naughty little slut, take all of me he shouted.

"Yes my Lord, I cannot serve you unless you fuck my pussy please!"

"What!" He shouted shocked by her continued defiance. "Get on the bed and spread your legs now!"

The second she complied he mounted, straddled and pushed his way inside. Stars appeared and burst before her eyes as the throbbing cock barged its way inside her, plowing open the walls of her vibrating pussy.

"OOOOOH MY GOD, OOOOH MY LORD, OOOOH SHIT!" She hollered losing herself in the moment of passion. Wrapping her legs around his driving buttocks she hung on for dear life as he continued to pump in and out of her like a high-powered machine. The torrent blonde teacher dug her nails into his back, seeking out and finding his mouth. They kissed passionately as if their very lives depended on it. Lindsey trembled as she could feel every, vein, every curve, every wrinkle and every inch of his hard probing cock, imbedded in her. The orgasms came in waves of three and she began speaking incoherently from the pounding she was receiving. He suddenly pulled out and turned her onto her stomach. Grabbing two pillows, placing one beneath her stomach to arch her backside, and using the other to burry her face in, she frantically prepared for his entry into her body. The wait was not a long one, for he slowly but deliberately slid into her causing her to yelp like a wounded dog. Her tight pussy clung to his stiffly curved organ like a 9-inch shoe on a eleven-inch foot.

"OOOWEEE, OOOWEEE, OOOOH, MY LORD GIVE IT TOO ME, MAKE ME TAKE IT ALL!"

"AHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSS!"

He shouted in response to her cries. Soon they became one in total synchronicity, pumping and grinding on each other. Then Warren climb to his feet, pulling his cock out of her and watched curiously as her gapping pussy opened and collapsed beckoning him to reenter. He slowly lowered himself plowing down deeper and deeper into her forcing out all the hot-trapped air inside her love canal with a loud farting like sound.

"OOOOOOOOOH NO, OOOOH NO, OOOOOOO NO, NO, NO!"

She screamed as Warren grabbed her shoulders and commenced riding her like a wild bronco.

"OOWEEEE, AHHHH, AAAGGGHHH!" Warren's entire body began shaking violently as he delivered his copious load of sperm in the very depths of her thirsty vagina.

Warren fell to the bed as if he'd just been shot. "Aaaaaaah" He sighed as he melted down into the soft comfortable bed.

Lindsey continued to lay there shivering in total ecstasy, relishing the after glow of having the most powerful, and intense orgasms she'd ever had in her life.

A few hours later, Lindsey opened her eyes, which landed squarely on the small glowing digital clock on the night table. She was surprise to see that it was already 4 AM. She glanced over at Warren who was still out cold. She thought about, waking him to request permission to shower, but already knew what his answer would be, so she decided to dress quickly and go home, to prepare for her first class. She almost giggled as she realized she came here with nothing on but a trench coat and now the buttons were severed. Thinking quickly she took a long sleeved dress shirt from his closet, reasoning that all she had to do was make it to and from her car, while clutching the coat closed. At four o' clock who would be around to see anyway? At first she wanted to just leave for fear of waking him and what he might do, but as she glanced over at him. Watching his hard muscular body bathed in the dimly gold light warmed her heart and reminded her of the epically sexually moment they shared only hours ago. She gently crept over, knelt and planted a kiss on his cheek, but there was something strange and cold about his skin. She leaned forward and kissed him again, only to recoil even more startled than before. Her trembling hands reached out and touched his frigid cold chest, and it was not moving, not rising or falling. Reality hit the young woman like a pimp slap, knocking her to the floor. She rapidly jumped to her feet and began beating the man about the chest.

"MY LORD, MY LORD, NOOOOOOOOO!" She checked his body for any sign of injury, but there was only one conclusion, Warren was dead. She wondered if he might've had a heart attack after their encounter but what difference did that make now. She scampered about the place, making sure that all signs of her being there had been removed and then she removed herself from the premises.

***

One year later, Principle Bartholomew J. Randolph, rocked back and forth in his swivel chair behind the desk in his office, while humming a pleasant tune. He glanced up briefly at the young female candidate and smiled innocuously. "Well Ms. Wilson, I must say you have a most extraordinary resume, not to mention the excellent references I've received on your behalf. I'm quite impressed. However, my only question would be the length of your tenure at these schools. I mean you spent three years at four different schools in the Maryland, DC area, and five years at three different schools in New York. Would you mind telling me why you chose to leave these schools?"

"Not at all sir, you see my first and foremost passion has been and always will be teaching. I get such a thrill from sharing and working with the young and energetic minds of people and although I thoroughly enjoyed by previous schools, faculty and students, I found that I do my best work during my first few months or years at a site. You'll find that I am a very giving person, and to be honest I prefer to share my skills and teaching with as many people as possible."

"Hmmm, interesting, I'd consider hiring you but only on the condition that you give me at least two years here or at the very least sit down and discuss the matter with me before making any moves, okay?"

"Yes sir, I will certainly do that." He scanned through her paper work once more and continued to spy on her sitting with her long succulent legs crossed one over the other.

At that moment there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." He replied. A gray-haired elderly woman entered the room. She walked directly to his desk and placed a stack of envelopes before him.

"Today's mail she stated, and smiled towards him and Lindsey as she quickly exited the office. Randolph returned the kindly gesture and then turned his attention back to the beautiful job seeker.

"Well I'm sure that Chancellor Macmillan informed you that we have more than enough teachers on our staff. He scanned her once more, taking time to study the firm breast that threatened to break free of the light fabric of her blouse, then locking his eyes on her for a moment he completed his statement.

"But I'm sure we can squeeze a teacher of your caliber in." He exclaimed reassuringly.

"Oh why thank you Principle Randolph. I'm certain I can be of service somewhere for you." She answered staring curiously at the stack of envelops on his desk.

"Would you be willing to start next Monday?"

"Oh yes I'd love to."

"Good, then I see you then okay?"

Lindsey walked humbly to the door and turning once to smile at her new boss as she closed the door behind her.

Principle Randolph rummaged casually through the stack of envelopes until one in particularly caught his eye. Curiously he rushed to open the envelope and was stunned at the sight of the photos that he tossed onto his desk. He quickly snatched up the envelope and searched for a returned address, which he did not find. Suddenly a devilish smile came upon his face as he fantasized and envisioned the many sexual perversions that flashed across his mind.

As the elevator came to a stop on the ground floor of the school a young blonde haired woman exited the elevator with just a trace of a smile on her face. She stepped out into the early morning sunshine adjusting her sunglasses and sighed wearing a sweet but sinister grinning smile, as she exhaled and whispered. "Here we go again."

12